PDA

View Full Version : Wallet Lost, FN thieves

koyota93
10-16-2006, 10:23 PM
Lost my wallet friday night. Woke up Saturday morning to cancel my credit cards. FN thieves charged up $2500 online for a Sony laptop. I was able to give the online company a call and cancel the order and they refunded my money. I also got the shipping address of the thief. I drove by tonight to scope it out, but looks like no one was home. Debating on weather I should show up with some buddies and kick this guys face in or just report it to the cops, which will probably do nothing about it. Unfortunately, this mofo also has my address. It was only $20 bucks, a $10 gas card, and an $80 Coach Wallet, but no ID so can't buy booze for a week or two also.
What do you guys think I should do?

upsman105
10-16-2006, 10:25 PM
Have a friend dress up in a delivery uniform to deliver his laptop, if he signs for it and acts like he ordered it, jump out of the bushes and kick the crap out of him, that is the only way he will learn.

beerjet
10-16-2006, 10:29 PM
I have a neighbor thats a correctional officer and he loves dressing up in all black and we'll say "surprise" certain people.

No Name
10-16-2006, 11:04 PM
Only one thing I can think of. :)
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/3087VJINTROTOP.gif

YeLLowBoaT
10-16-2006, 11:08 PM
Report it to the cops. Make sure you put a freeze on your credit with all 3 agnecys.
Very few of them send stuff to thier own house, they normally have it shiped to a empty house. Then again they don't catch the smart ones. If the cops won't do anything, I would ship a laptop box to them, then watch and video tape what happends and who comes and picks it up.

koyota93
10-16-2006, 11:30 PM
I think you could be right. The house might be empty. It has a for lease sign out front. There are pics of it on craigslist in an ad for lease, and there is no furniture inside. However, when I stopped by tonight, the trash cans were set out front for trash day.

koyota93
10-16-2006, 11:37 PM
Just checked credit card bill online and looks like they charged $60 in gas that night too.

YeLLowBoaT
10-16-2006, 11:48 PM
call up the gas company... there is a very good chance they have them on video tape... they don't save those very long. Since they basicly stole that gas, if both of you file reports, there is a much better chance of them doing something.

Hardly Satisfied
10-17-2006, 01:14 AM
F**king low lifes

ROZ
10-17-2006, 01:38 AM
F**king low lifes
DAmn, dude...don't you sleep? :D

RitcheyRch
10-17-2006, 04:30 AM
I hate thieves

BoatPI
10-17-2006, 05:20 AM
U need to call the police immediately. If they are sharp they will set up a false delivery of the Sony laptop in a sting. Most likely the house u mentioned is vacant and the fools will just check daily or hangout nearby to pick up the item. this is really a good lead for police as it always leads to a larger bust, search warrants, etc.