PDA

View Full Version : movie time

Blown 472
01-18-2006, 06:33 PM
http://www.wimp.com/theories/

Old Texan
01-18-2006, 07:22 PM
Easily this documentary will win the Bull$hit Emmy of 2006. Blown please how do the ramblings of far left nitwits like these support anything.
Richard Clarke- liar with agenda. Daniel Ellsberg- Vietnam era dissident. Norman f-ing Mailer- author, fag, windbag self proclaimed intellectual, Hartung- dissident liar fool, Jody Williams- Nobel big deal pacifist, Lt Col (ret) Karen Polensky- general nobody wannabe whistle blower. And the man who talks like and could be you- Exterme left Austin liberal: Robert Jensen.
This is the biggest sour grapes snippet since Fat Mikie Moron. A pure waste of airtime.
Sorry Blown, i t j u s t d o n ' t F - i n g F l y

Blown 472
01-18-2006, 07:31 PM
Easily this documentary will win the Bull$hit Emmy of 2006. Blown please how do the ramblings of far left nitwits like these support anything.
Richard Clarke- liar with agenda. Daniel Ellsberg- Vietnam era dissident. Norman f-ing Mailer- author, fag, windbag self proclaimed intellectual, Hartung- dissident liar fool, Jody Williams- Nobel big deal pacifist, Lt Col (ret) Karen Polensky- general nobody wannabe whistle blower. And the man who talks like and could be you- Exterme left Austin liberal: Robert Jensen.
This is the biggest sour grapes snippet since Fat Mikie Moron. A pure waste of airtime.
Sorry Blown, i t j u s t d o n ' t F - i n g F l y
I thought the cinematorophy was good. :rolleyes:

Jeanyus
01-19-2006, 08:30 AM
Jee wizz, I could only make it through about the first 30 seconds of that, the BS was getting real deep in a hurry.
I thought the cinematorophy was good. :rolleyes:
We have determined in your case, it does not pay to think. It doesn't seem to work well for you .

SmokinLowriderSS
01-19-2006, 05:11 PM
I could spend (waste) a half-hour trashing this pile of steaming goo with the real facts, but it's not worth my time to bother tonight. Forget it Blown.

Blown 472
01-19-2006, 10:54 PM
I could spend (waste) a half-hour trashing this pile of steaming goo with the real facts, but it's not worth my time to bother tonight. Forget it Blown.
darn the bad luck