PDA

View Full Version : ***reverse Spam***

Seasday
10-17-2006, 07:52 PM
Manufactured Homes. Anybody got a contact or know someone I can trust. I am looking for a mobile home for my mom. I have a lot in a community in the Palm Desert area but talking to these mobile home sales guys is worse than buying a used car. Any suggestions or help is much appreciated.
Robert

cola
10-17-2006, 08:25 PM
Are you looking new or used. Do you have a manufacture in mind. I might be able to help either way.
Mike

Seasday
10-18-2006, 04:21 PM
Are you looking new or used. Do you have a manufacture in mind. I might be able to help either way.
Mike
I am not looking for a lot of bells and whistles, just good sturdy building and insulations. 26/28x40 to 26/28x56, two or three bedroom, composition roof. Have looked at Cavco, Laural Creek and a couple others that seemed like they were good quality. Not looking for cheapy Fleetwood, although I know the do make some good stuff.
Will definitely look at used, would just like to have something farily recent. Thank you again for the help.
Robert

franky
10-18-2006, 04:25 PM
My brother-in-law sells and sets up (w/wells, fencing, driveways) in Mountain Center. I will get his number. Total no pressue easy going guy.

Seasday
10-18-2006, 04:26 PM
My brother-in-law sells and sets up (w/wells, fencing, driveways) in Mountain Center. I will get his number. Total no pressue easy going guy.
Where is Mountain Center?

YeLLowBoaT
10-18-2006, 04:26 PM
I have a friend that runs a mobil home repo company...You may be intrested in that. Some of them are only a few years old. and you can pick them up for cheap. Something you may or may not be intrested in.

Seasday
10-18-2006, 04:28 PM
I have a friend that runs a mobil home repo company...You may be intrested in that. Some of them are only a few years old. and you can pick them up for cheap. Something you may or may not be intrested in.
I am more than interested...Thank you. I have gotten further today than I have in the last week. Everyone follow through on your leads and I will get to work tomorrow. THANKS!