PDA

View Full Version : JJ Beaverfab

Brazos River Rat
10-18-2006, 04:48 AM
I got that prop in the car if you want to look at it. I can drop it by your work ... 12 x14 RH . Sterling
I may be going to Snow's this weekend also .. I could leave it there.

beaverfab
10-18-2006, 06:08 AM
Billy what ever you want to do is OK with me. I think we are going to the river today come with us. j.j.

BILLY.B
10-18-2006, 06:15 AM
Can't wait to grow up like JJ. Work week and were going to the river. Your a beauty Chief!!!.

Brazos River Rat
10-18-2006, 06:17 AM
Billy what ever you want to do is OK with me. I think we are going to the river today come with us. j.j.
If I knew yesterday, I might be able to make it .
When are you going ??

beaverfab
10-18-2006, 08:00 AM
I am leaving around 1:00 should be there 2:30, BillyB your welcome to come to. j.j.

Brazos River Rat
10-18-2006, 09:24 AM
Have fun and be safe;
The water should be up a lttle from Plowman's event .
I will catch up with you later on the prop.

olbiezer
10-18-2006, 04:33 PM
bet that 12 inch prop didnt fit.........11 1/2 was about all i could get on there when i had it unless u want to be behind the water pick up lol :) :rollside: let me know jj how it worked.i am sure u can make it work if anyone can......

Bad Asset Racing
10-18-2006, 05:27 PM
JJ Beaverfab
I have a set of 25's for a 10 degree how much to exchange for a set of 15's for a 12 degree.
Thanks Troy

Brazos River Rat
10-19-2006, 03:42 AM
bet that 12 inch prop didnt fit.........11 1/2 was about all i could get on there when i had it unless u want to be behind the water pick up lol :) :rollside: let me know jj how it worked.i am sure u can make it work if anyone can......
Hey Ron :
The 12x14 was stamped on the prop. I measured it last night and it is closer to 11 1/4 . It might work .
JJ is the only person I know that could use it, so I need to do some trading ..

olbiezer
10-19-2006, 02:13 PM
ikk call jj tomorrow and see how it all goes with the latest outing.......hows it going billy? u ready for winter with the river rat? i was thinking of selling the daytona again.....jus :) :rollside: t dont know what i want to do lol......

Brazos River Rat
10-20-2006, 03:34 AM
I am not ready for the winter, I hate to winterize the boat and put her up for the winter.
Ron: You need to come back over with the V-Drives, you know you want to.
Come on JJ and tell us how it went at the River.
Did the Barron Sprint get up and fly ???

BILLY.B
10-20-2006, 04:25 AM
i was thinking of selling the daytona again.....jus :) :rollside: t dont know what i want to do lol......So Mississippi has there own verzion of a Mouzer......NICE!!!

rrrr
10-20-2006, 05:58 AM
So Mississippi has there own verzion of a Mouzer......NICE!!!
LMAO...... :crossx:
He also drove all the way from Mississippi to Texas for the Plowman's Creek bash and forgot to put his boat in the water....
Now THAT'S a trailer queen..... :D :D

Brazos River Rat
10-20-2006, 07:10 AM
LMAO...... :crossx:
He also drove all the way from Mississippi to Texas for the Plowman's Creek bash and forgot to put his boat in the water....
Now THAT'S a trailer queen..... :D :D
Hey Ron , I thought only V-Drive were trailer queens.
I know your and my V-Drive got a work out on Saturday .. :)

olbiezer
10-20-2006, 08:16 AM
sticks and stones billie b........wheres the love dude? rrrr u got your boat wet for a hour and u know as well as i do that was one dangerious area when all those boats were racing both directions at the same time.......and besieds i ahd a little black cloud over my head the whole time i was there ......still had fun though...... :) :rollside: btw rrrr anytime u want to run for pinks bring that boat over here......then we can see who has a trailer queen..... :argue:

Brazos River Rat
10-20-2006, 09:18 AM
That balck cloud has got to break up one of these days for you .
It did get a little crazy this year . I do not know if it was just a bunch of new boaters or what . Hopefully next year we can get every one going in the same direction ..