PDA

View Full Version : Crazy hail storm the other day. Pix..

beaverretriever
10-18-2006, 10:51 AM
My wife and I live in Henderson. I think this was last Thursday. It was really coming down.
Did anyone else get dumped on like us?
http://www.hellodaly.com/uploaded_images/CIMG2687-736672.JPG
http://www.hellodaly.com/uploaded_images/CIMG2689-734007.JPG

DILLIGAF
10-18-2006, 11:19 AM
Not me but Sin Cal rode his Harley down from N CA to Bullhead last Friday. While going thru Tehachipi he said some major hail fell on him. In Needles he almost got washed away as he came in just as that big storm hit. He said the roads in Needles were like rivers. I came thru there 1/2 hour before the storm hit and it was dry completely.
I guess timing is everything :)

No Name
10-18-2006, 11:30 AM
Not me but Sin Cal rode his Harley down from N CA to Bullhead last Friday. While going thru Tehachipi he said some major hail fell on him. In Needles he almost got washed away as he came in just as that big storm hit. He said the roads in Needles were like rivers. I came thru there 1/2 hour before the storm hit and it was dry completely.
Hey what happened to the sticky? :D :D

beaverretriever
10-18-2006, 11:37 AM
Speaking of Harleys and hail; there was a big hail storm in Sturgis this yr. One of my buddies even got a few chips in the top of his tank from it.

DILLIGAF
10-18-2006, 11:55 AM
Speaking of Harleys and hail; there was a big hail storm in Sturgis this yr. One of my buddies even got a few chips in the top of his tank from it.
Last time we went coming back thru Utah we hit some. We were able to duck into a place for cover. Almost into Vegas we had to hightail it in a lightning storm just off the 15. No other option but to make a run for it as there was no cover. Scary out in the open like that. It sucks but that is what makes the trips memorable :)

DILLIGAF
10-18-2006, 11:56 AM
Hey what happened to the sticky? :D :D
LOL...I said my piece and will leave it at that.

Hardly Satisfied
10-18-2006, 10:56 PM
that sucks

RitcheyRch
10-19-2006, 04:20 AM
Almost looks like snow on the ground.

MRSDRMCAT
10-19-2006, 05:46 AM
Wow.....thats alot of hail!!!