PDA

View Full Version : please stop by

dossangers
10-17-2003, 09:24 AM
ill be in bullhead this weekend all ***boat friends welcome to come by and say hi or have a beer http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/167my_truck_003-med.jpg around the corner from lazy harrys look for my truck.
[ October 17, 2003, 10:47 AM: Message edited by: dossangers ]

dmontzsta
10-17-2003, 10:31 AM
Dos, you have some nice toys. I want a 4 door truck so bad. :cool:

BBB
10-17-2003, 10:40 AM
Dos, I'm from NorCal and probably won't ever have a chance to meet you and your wife but you've been on my mind and in my continued prayers. Good to hear from you! Hope you have a good weekend!
BBB

vdriver4ever
10-17-2003, 11:24 AM
Dos, can't make it this time but hope I get another chance. Hoist one for me.

ACCEPTENCE
10-17-2003, 09:08 PM
Wayne,
I so would have liked to stop in and tossed a few back but dosen't it figure this will be only the second, maybe third weekend I haven't been to the river.
Surely we should make some plans for hookin up soon, the winter days are great for ridin quads in the desert...good for the soul ya know.
Enjoy your trip up :D :D :D

rrrr
10-17-2003, 09:29 PM
Wayne, I'll be here in Texas doing my normal weekend stuff, but I will be thinking about you and your family.
The kids are not physically here, but I know they are still very much with you. Every time you are jolted by the realization, try to think about me and all of the other folks out there that keep you in our thoughts. We know you are hurting, and we are trying to give you our love and support.
I will continue to pray for you, Jana, and the kids. We don't know each other, but I think about the Herbert family constantly.

FlatRat
10-18-2003, 02:59 AM
Dos,
Won't able make it from Montana this time.I'm just getting started on the Sanger Hydro project,new stringers reglass floor.Tons of work.But,I'll have one fer ya.Keep on truckin'.