PDA

View Full Version : Hey Froggy !!!

scarabrick2
10-19-2006, 08:39 AM
Do you know a Chief Sahagun? ( Chief WEBB's Brother) Team 3 alpha platoon.
He just got back from the desert and was put in for a purple heart. He got shot in the jaw by a sniper while trying to save one of his team mates. They got the teammate (died instantly,shot in the head . RIP ) and he then went back in with the squad and elimated the sniper. My good friend is his brother and told me what happened.
Way 2 go TEAM 3

Keith E. Sayre
10-19-2006, 08:53 AM
I get goose bumps when I hear those kind of stories.
Bad people. I'm glad they're on our side. Shame about
the guy that didn't make it alive.
Keith Sayre
Conquest Boats

scarabrick2
10-19-2006, 09:05 AM
tough s.o.b. got shot in the jaw/cheek. Corpsman wanted to take him away he said F off put some tape on it and lock and load. Corpsman taped him up and Chief lead his squad in and took care of EVERYONE(with a gun for u non war people). Was a full on assualt of the small city. the sniper never made another shot again. I hope he's still there rotting away.

ChumpChange
10-19-2006, 09:33 AM
A real good freind of mine is a SEAL, graduate from Anapolis and then to be a SEAL. Never know where that guy is in the world but always pray he will be back at home safe in San Diego.

Froggystyle
10-19-2006, 09:51 AM
Do you know a Chief Sahagun? ( Chief WEBB's Brother) Team 3 alpha platoon.
He just got back from the desert and was put in for a purple heart. He got shot in the jaw by a sniper while trying to save one of his team mates. They got the teammate (died instantly,shot in the head . RIP ) and he then went back in with the squad and elimated the sniper. My good friend is his brother and told me what happened.
Way 2 go TEAM 3
I don't know him personally, but I heard all about that. Story is very close to accurate.
PO Monsoor (the SEAL who just died in the grenade incident) actually has been awarded the Silver Star for doing something very, very similar a couple of months prior to the action that took his life, which I believe he is in for a somewhat more important medal for.
I am very, very proud to be part of that community. It was the best group of people I have ever been associated with.

Keith E. Sayre
10-19-2006, 09:53 AM
The best of the best. end of story.
Keith Sayre
conquest Boats

Froggystyle
10-19-2006, 09:55 AM
The best of the best. end of story.
Keith Sayre
conquest Boats
And now I am in the boat business. I think I would rather deal with terrorists...
How are things Keith?

msc5195
10-19-2006, 12:06 PM
Seal Sgt. Howard Wasdin an ex seal ( BLACK HAWK DOWN)who was injured in Somalia worked with me for about 2 years. He left us last year and is now going to school to be a chiropractor. The following is an excert from an interview with him. "My pager went off I did not really think anything of it. Just went to the base to figure out what was going on. When I got there, many of my friends were there as we were told were would be on a TOP SECRET mission. Our mission was to go in Somalia and capture their warlord, Mohammed Farah Aideed. We loaded up our gear and got straight to work without knowing it would be the most dangerous mission I have ever been on. I was incredulous and was extremely mad. When I went around the corner, I was shocked to see all the American soldiers lying on the streets dead. While trying to save some soldiers, I got shot three times in my right leg. I still helped others out trying my hardest to deal with the pain I was having. Suddenly I heard calling over the radio, "Sierra Tango 2, come in, Sierra Tango 2," which was my code name. The radios were messing up. I could not respond back to them. I knew that my life was over. The Somalians were shooting at me. I had no other choice but to shoot back. I was hurt badly, so I had to return to the base. When I returned, they had to reconnect my leg back to my body. There were many of us wounded and many dead. Now, looking back on what happened, I think we should not have chosen sides and should have stayed out of their problems. I am a lot more tolerant now, and I am thankful for each second I have. I never let a day go by without telling those I love, I love them. My son, Blake and Jesus Christ helped me through the terrible mission I went through".
Real good guy but too strung out for this type of work. Since the service he has worked as a Police Officer, EMT/Paramedic, Sales Manager at a Chevrolet dealership, Utility operator and then Secretery at Speciality Chemical Plant and now Chiropractor school. I cant see how he stayed still long enough to hide out while in the seals.
GOD BLESS ALL OUR TROOPS PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE!!!!