PDA

View Full Version : New @ Kachina Boats

KachinaBoats
10-19-2006, 09:02 PM
:220v: Hello everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Wesley and I am Louies brother-in-law and will be giving him a hand at the boat shop from now on! Just wanted to let you know that I will be more than happy to answer any questions you have on Kachina Boats. Ive noticed a few people knocking our boats on here and im just curious what the problem is all about? I noticed a couple of people talking about the graphics being too wild but just remember , our customers decide how they want the boat to look so what gives?

dicudmore
10-19-2006, 09:03 PM
well...welcome to the party :cool:

Jyruiz
10-19-2006, 09:05 PM
:220v: Hello everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Wesley and I am Louies brother-in-law and will be giving him a hand at the boat shop from now on! Just wanted to let you know that I will be more than happy to answer any questions you have on Kachina Boats. Ive noticed a few people knocking our boats on here and im just curious what the problem is all about? I noticed a couple of people talking about the graphics being too wild but just remember , our customers decide how they want the boat to look so what gives?
Brave man, but if you think they have a problem with your boats, you should do a search on mine. :crossx:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-19-2006, 09:07 PM
awwwwww man, there goes the neighborhood:D I bet this thread goes atleads 20 pages....
I will say that I own a 1987 kachina jetboat and one of my stringers are comming loose. Also, my intake was set wrong. Do you guys cover that kind of stuff :boxed:

Tom Brown
10-19-2006, 09:09 PM
Welcome, Wesley. :)
What's your take on the 2006 primaries?

upsman105
10-19-2006, 09:09 PM
Are you not building 23's anymore? You could still leave the specs on the website.

upsman105
10-19-2006, 09:10 PM
Oh and do you make the Kachina powerboat stickers for the cars in red....Jay stole my white one with my Yukon?

Devil's Advocate
10-19-2006, 09:13 PM
Is it too early?... :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/3507popcorn.jpg
Welcome... :crossx:

Goad
10-19-2006, 09:20 PM
this is soooooooo gunna be a sunk the boat thread.

Devil's Advocate
10-19-2006, 09:26 PM
The door's open Jordy. Anytime you want, come on in. :rolleyes: :boxingguy
:D

3 daytona`s
10-19-2006, 09:28 PM
Welcome, Wesley. :)
What's your take on the 2006 primaries?
Such a Diplomat :cool:

Kilrtoy
10-19-2006, 09:46 PM
Brave man, but if you think they have a problem with your boats, you should do a search on mine. :crossx:
ROTFLMAO almost pee'd in my britches

beaverretriever
10-19-2006, 10:01 PM
Welcome. :)
Man, you guys have some wild stuff :)
I like these.
http://www.kachinaboats.com/boatsavailable/images/polaroid_30Drone_B.jpg
http://www.kachinaboats.com/boatsavailable/images/polaroid_30Drone_A.jpg
Not a big fan of these.
http://www.kachinaboats.com/boats/bolero34/large/p-766.jpg
http://www.kachinaboats.com/boats/drone30/large/p-1631.jpg

Kachina26
10-19-2006, 10:03 PM
So tell me, what's the deal with no two boats alike? I've been told that another kachina was similar to mine. I looked up the word "similar" in my thesauras and the first reference was the word "alike".
Main Entry: alike
Part of Speech: adjective
Definition: similar
So it seems that for the right money kachina will build two boats alike. What gives? I emailed you guys once (nicely) and received no reply, and then again (not so nicely) again received no reply. Maybe now, that you've entered the public forum, you might reply. I'm guessing not. Please note, I've had people point and laugh at how similar (read alike) the boats look. I shoulda went with the farm animals that my wife wanted, I doubt anybody else (except Kachina Ken) woulda went with a cow on the side of their boat.
reference thread....
click (http://***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117224&highlight=alike)
funny, when this (http://***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65136&highlight=raped) boat came out, Patrick had a fit! From what I can tell it looks much like the boat in my first reference :idea:
Probably gonna delete this post like the others. But trust me, I've had 10 or more different people comment on how much the 2 boats look alike, ahem, similar. That's my only beef, otherwise, I like the boat.

dicudmore
10-19-2006, 10:05 PM
So tell me, what's the deal with no two boats alike? I've been told that another kachina was similar to mine. I looked up the word "similar" in my thesauras and the first reference was the word "alike".
So it seems that for the right money kachina will build two boats alike. What gives? I emailed you guys once (nicely) and received no reply, and then again (not so nicely) again received no reply. Maybe now, that you've entered the public forum, you might reply. I'm guessing not. Please note, I've had people point and laugh at how similar (read alike) the boats look. I shoulda went with the farm animals that my wife wanted, I doubt anybody else (except Kachina Ken) woulda went with a cow on the side of their boat.
reference thread....
funny, when this (http://***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65136&highlight=raped) boat came out, Patrick had a fit! From what I can tell it looks much like the boat in my first reference :idea:
Probably gonna delete this post like the others. But trust me, I've had 10 or more different people comment on how much the 2 boats look alike, ahem, similar. That's my only beef, otherwise, I like the boat.
got me a copy just for safe-keeping

Kilrtoy
10-19-2006, 10:10 PM
reference thread....
ROOKIE SPELL CHECK NAZI,
YOU CAN'T DELETE THREADS ANYMORE :yuk:

Kachina26
10-19-2006, 10:13 PM
Wow, the silence is deafening....................................

Kachina26
10-19-2006, 10:17 PM
ROOKIE SPELL CHECK NAZI,
YOU CAN'T DELETE THREADS ANYMORE :yuk:
Spell check? I've got it all right. I can delete posts, school cop!
BTW, it looks like this.......
http://s43.photobucket.com/albums/e362/kp5insd/th_CapsLock.jpg

beaverretriever
10-19-2006, 10:18 PM
Wow, the silence is deafening....................................
I wouldnt worry about it. They can only make so many different colors and designs. Everytime I go to Havasu, I must see 5000 white boats with blue tribal flames.
Hey, at least Kachina is splashing a decent graphic instead of a puppy humping a dead monkey. I dont think I could handle seeing that on more than one boat. :D :D
I know my gel has been splashed at least 2 more times... :(

lewiville
10-19-2006, 10:18 PM
Wesly,
I need a 30' Drone for about $65K new. Can you make it happen?

Kachina26
10-19-2006, 10:21 PM
WOW (http://www.brandens.net/files/Sounds/FX/Animals/CRICKET4.WAV)

Kilrtoy
10-19-2006, 10:22 PM
Spell check? I've got it all right. I can delete posts, school cop!
BTW, it looks like this.......
http://s43.photobucket.com/albums/e362/kp5insd/th_CapsLock.jpg
Listen here whistle blower
get back to dumping sand on the rails... :rollside:

Kilrtoy
10-19-2006, 10:22 PM
WOW (http://www.brandens.net/files/Sounds/FX/Animals/CRICKET4.WAV)
Is that the sound of the next paint job

Kachina26
10-19-2006, 10:25 PM
I wouldnt worry about it. They can only make so many different colors and designs. Everytime I go to Havasu, I must see 5000 white boats with blue tribal flames.
Hey, at least Kachina is splashing a decent graphic instead of a puppy humping a dead monkey. I dont think I could handle seeing that on more than one boat. :D :D
I know my gel has been splashed at least 2 more times... :(
It would be easier to choke down if this wasn't on the website!
http://kachinaboats.com/graphics/heading_main.jpg

Kachina26
10-19-2006, 10:31 PM
Listen here whistle blower
get back to dumping sand on the rails... :rollside:
dumping sand???? what are you, some kind of foamer? you know a little too much about the railroad for a school cop. Ah crap, they're callin' me to go to work now! I ain't going, let 'em call the next guy.

dicudmore
10-19-2006, 10:38 PM
I've been busy reading that entire 14 page thread you linked to...
that was our introduction to the infamous E4L--who turned out to be a pretty good guy after all

Kachina26
10-19-2006, 10:42 PM
I've been busy reading that entire 14 page thread you linked to...
that was our introduction to the infamous E4L--who turned out to be a pretty good guy after all
Yeah, he took a beating and stayed for the afterparty :D

Rexone
10-20-2006, 12:51 AM
I just looked at the 3 pics. The boats are similar colors (so what) but not the same graphics. I wouldn't even call the graphics even that close. If a customer wants those colors just how many "different" looking flame patterns can a gel coater come up with that won't look somewhat similar? (and these are different). Flames are flames.
And you guys wonder and complain that more manufacturers don't come on the boards. Wonder why. :rolleyes: Perhaps it's because you hammer the holy bejesus out of em over stupid stuff like this.
http://www.kachinaboats.com/boats/drone34/large/p-1368.jpg
http://www.kachinaboats.com/boats/force26/large/p-851.jpg
http://www.eliminatorboat.com/_photo_archive/28topmain.jpg

Hardly Satisfied
10-20-2006, 01:14 AM
Welcome Aboard

KachinaBoats
10-20-2006, 04:53 AM
Thank you everyone for the welcome! As far as having no, or slow response times on the website I apologize but that is part of the reason im helping out at the shop now. You guys can always email me directly or call me at the shop for any questions you may have! It will take me some time to get used to replying on this forum but I will do my best to answer everyone! Oh yeah, we are trying to get away from making the 23 Bandit , we will be introducing a 39 footer to our lineup in early spring!

Kachina26
10-20-2006, 04:54 AM
I just looked at the 3 pics. The boats are similar colors (so what) but not the same graphics. I wouldn't even call the graphics even that close. If a customer wants those colors just how many "different" looking flame patterns can a gel coater come up with that won't look somewhat similar? (and these are different). Flames are flames.
And you guys wonder and complain that more manufacturers don't come on the boards. Wonder why. :rolleyes: Perhaps it's because you hammer the holy bejesus out of em over stupid stuff like this.
Boat one and boat three are the same, no? It was them that told me that in their opinion boat 3 was a rip on mine, then they went off and built boat one months later. Therefore they built a boat, boat one, that in their opinion only months earlier, was a rip on mine.

Sportin' Wood
10-20-2006, 05:56 AM
Is the horse head boat a custom order for topless? Don't have to worry about anyone splashing that! :)
http://www.kachinaboats.com/boats/bolero34/large/p-766.jpg

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-20-2006, 06:45 AM
awwwwww man, there goes the neighborhood:D I bet this thread goes atleads 20 pages....
I will say that I own a 1987 kachina jetboat and one of my stringers are comming loose. Also, my intake was set wrong. Do you guys cover that kind of stuff :boxed:
Its ok I will requote my own quote:rolleyes"
I fixed the pump that was set at 2.5 degrees and set it to 4 degrees where it SHOULD be set at. Oh and I used sea goin' poxy putty instead of bondo:rolleyes:
I also reglassed my stringers so my hull wouldnt fall apart:roleyes:
Now its custom...............

BadKachina
10-20-2006, 06:52 AM
Boat one and boat three are the same, no? It was them that told me that in their opinion boat 3 was a rip on mine, then they went off and built boat one months later. Therefore they built a boat, boat one, that in their opinion only months earlier, was a rip on mine.
Similar but not the same. Your not buying a boat with the same exact graphics and interior as another boat. For example, if you went to buy a Baja or Fountain or Formula or Cobalt or Bayliner or FourWinns or what ever you could see multiple boats with the exact same interiors, hardware, trailers and graphics. Alot of manufacturers use stickers so you know you could see four or five boats on a lot that you wouldn't be able to tell apart.
You're getting a custom boat that you picked out the colors and design on. If I went to Louie tommorrow and said I wanted a blue boat with yellow and green tribal flames like yours they would put me together something similar to yours but I doubt they would copy it exactly and that's the best you going to get from a manufacturer that makes 60 to 80 boats a year. If you wanted something different you should have put tridents on your boat.... :rolleyes:
Seriously, your boat is good looking and if it wasn't you probably wouldn't see another one close to it.

Jyruiz
10-20-2006, 06:55 AM
ROTFLMAO almost pee'd in my britches
Glad I could amuse you Kilrtoy. :)

phebus
10-20-2006, 07:01 AM
Similar but not the same. Your not buying a boat with the same exact graphics and interior as another boat. For example, if you went to buy a Baja or Fountain or Formula or Cobalt or Bayliner or FourWinns or what ever you could see multiple boats with the exact same interiors, hardware, trailers and graphics. Alot of manufacturers use stickers so you know you could see four or five boats on a lot that you wouldn't be able to tell apart.
You're getting a custom boat that you picked out the colors and design on. If I went to Louie tommorrow and said I wanted a blue boat with yellow and green tribal flames like yours they would put me together something similar to yours but I doubt they would copy it exactly and that's the best you going to get from a manufacturer that makes 60 to 80 boats a year. If you wanted something different you should have put tridents on your boat.... :rolleyes:
Seriously, your boat is good looking and if it wasn't you probably wouldn't see another one close to it.
I think it takes magic mushrooms to create some of their "artwork", and I doubt they could ever "trip out" the same way twice to create the same strange fantasy's of paint. :rollside:

Jyruiz
10-20-2006, 07:04 AM
I think it takes magic mushrooms to create some of their "artwork", and I doubt they could ever "trip out" the same way twice to create the same strange fantasy's of paint. :rollside:
The best reasoning I have heard today, but hey, it is early still. :220v:

BadKachina
10-20-2006, 07:07 AM
I know there's probably a Coor's light or two involved at least...... :rollside:

BoatFloating
10-20-2006, 07:14 AM
Thank you everyone for the welcome! As far as having no, or slow response times on the website I apologize but that is part of the reason im helping out at the shop now. You guys can always email me directly or call me at the shop for any questions you may have! It will take me some time to get used to replying on this forum but I will do my best to answer everyone! Oh yeah, we are trying to get away from making the 23 Bandit , we will be introducing a 39 footer to our lineup in early spring!
Uh, then why come on here then? If you can't respond and too busy to then it makes no sense to ask why people have beef with Kachina Boats.... :idea:

Devil's Advocate
LMAO.. :D

Kilrtoy
dumping sand???? what are you, some kind of foamer? you know a little too much about the railroad for a school cop. Ah crap, they're callin' me to go to work now! I ain't going, let 'em call the next guy.
Did you go to work

460 jus getn it
10-20-2006, 07:19 AM
Yep, i have a feeling this is going to be a good one............................. :) :) :) :)

Debbolas
10-20-2006, 07:43 AM
LOVE our Kachina boat:D Don't have a problem with the company....:D
Graphics, everyone is always bitching about the wild graphics, but the customer is the one who picks out the graphics...why bag on Kachina.
and I would bet MOST people with a beef against Kachina, don't even own one.
Welcome to our sandbox ;)

Jyruiz
10-20-2006, 07:47 AM
Graphics, everyone is always bitching about the wild graphics, but the customer is the one who picks out the graphics...why bag on Kachina.
Yup, most people just jump on the bandwagon when a boat is being put down.

Debbolas
10-20-2006, 07:49 AM
Yup, most people just jump on the bandwagon when a boat is being put down.
It's been done with Commander as well....I just don't get trashing another persons pride and joy. If ya don't like it, don't buy, and don't drive it. Why put down another persons boat? :rolleyes:

jbtrailerjim
10-20-2006, 07:52 AM
Dude, get over it. :rolleyes: I can't believe you're still whining about Kachina building a "Similar" boat to yours. Whats the big deal. I think I'll go bitch to John West because he built so many similar flamed boats after he built my boat. :rolleyes:
I'm with Rexone on his comments. If I was a boat builder, there is no way I'd waste my time posting on this place. With the as$hole attitudes and lynch mob mentality this place has, why would any builder want to waste their time here. :rolleyes:

Jyruiz
10-20-2006, 07:59 AM
It's been done with Commander as well....I just don't get trashing another persons pride and joy. If ya don't like it, don't buy, and don't drive it. Why put down another persons boat? :rolleyes:
I know, but I could care less, I am happy and got a freaking deal on this one.

Decided Advantage
10-20-2006, 08:01 AM
I've been eyeing your boats for a while. Outragous graphics, good value, nice lines, and good reports on quality and performance from the boat mags. :cool:
Good luck and keep up the great work.
As a salesman already trying to introduce a new line to our area we may have to talk in a few years. Right now we are just trying to wake this part of the country up to the fact that there is better performance and quality out there if we can get them to look past the Bajaliner decals.

Debbolas
10-20-2006, 08:19 AM
I know, but I could care less, I am happy and got a freaking deal on this one.
We got a "Boat Show Special" with ours, and are very happy with it! :D
and at the end of the day, if the worse thing that happens to you, is someone badmouths your boat, well..........things could be worse.....
:rollside:

C-2
10-20-2006, 08:20 AM
Right now we are just trying to wake this part of the country up to the fact that there is better performance and quality out there if we can get them to look past the Bajaliner decals.
Yeah, but all the hair grease and gold chains tend to slow us West Coasters down..... :rollside:

Jordy
10-20-2006, 08:22 AM
we will be introducing a 39 footer to our lineup in early spring!
So what are you guys going to do with that blanked out Top Gun that "donated" it's bottom??? :idea: :D

Devil's Advocate
10-20-2006, 08:36 AM
Personally, I'm not in the least bit embarassed about the Krapchina (opps I mean Kachina.. :crossx: ) that I've been riding around in. It's a nice boat, very nice looking and we've gotten so many compliments on it this summer. :)

Jordy
10-20-2006, 08:43 AM
we've gotten so many compliments on it this summer. :)
They were looking at your ass. ;)

Devil's Advocate
10-20-2006, 08:50 AM
They were looking at your ass. ;)
Figured that one was coming.. :rolleyes: :220v: :crossx:
It's gotten many compliments alone with no one in it, just to clarify. :crossx:

Jordy
10-20-2006, 08:55 AM
It's gotten many compliments alone with no one in it, just to clarify. :crossx:
Are we still talking about your ass??? :D :D :D

Devil's Advocate
10-20-2006, 09:01 AM
Are we still talking about your ass??? :D :D :D
Yeah, sure, why not? :rolleyes:
We already spent 15 pages or so talking about your d*ck.
:D :p

MR HARLEY
10-20-2006, 09:02 AM
we've gotten so many compliments on it this summer.
They were looking at your ass
It's gotten many compliments alone with no one in it, just to clarify
Are we still talking about your ass???
Classic! :D

MR HARLEY
10-20-2006, 09:03 AM
Yeah, sure, why not? :rolleyes: :p
Got any updated photos? :p

spectras only
10-20-2006, 09:04 AM
I just don't get trashing another persons pride and joy. If ya don't like it, don't buy, and don't drive it. Why put down another persons boat? :rolleyes:
Things will never change. Chevy guys putting the Ford guys down ,and they wonder why the oval guys go on the defensive :rolleyes: :boxed:

Jordy
10-20-2006, 09:05 AM
Yeah, sure, why not? :rolleyes:
We already spent 15 pages or so talking about your d*ck.
:D :p
That was a GREAT thread!!! Especially considering the condition my condition was in when I wrote it. :D

Jordy
10-20-2006, 09:06 AM
Things will never change.
Just don't get a ridiculously ugly boat and nobody will say anything, unless it's a DCLB. :D :D :D

Devil's Advocate
10-20-2006, 09:11 AM
Classic! :D
I should have known this was going to turn all "backsided"
:crossx:

SHOTKALLIN
10-20-2006, 09:21 AM
reference thread....
I think some brands wear out a gel design. Especialy on older boats. How many checker or flame paterns were exact duplicates? I think that your colors blend together perfectly. Do you think that you are the only one on earth that should be allowed to use those colors in a gel patern? IMHO you can't claim colors. If someone bit your exact gel then I say be pissed off about it. If someone bit your gel but changed the colors and it was a Kachina I'd say be pissed about it. A simillar gel on a different boat and your whining? I don't see it. Next time get some hobbits or something if you are gonna whine about it.
just my .02

seanv
10-20-2006, 09:22 AM
ohhh boy this could be fun. :mad:

Debbolas
10-20-2006, 09:25 AM
ohhh boy this could be fun. :mad:
baaaaa, baaaaaa :rolleyes:

Bradman
10-20-2006, 09:31 AM
For me, I could careless what type of boat your floating in or what it looks like as long as you like to have a great time. SO LET'S PARTY THIS WEEKEND!!! Hitting the road at 2:41 pm for Havasu. :) :)

phebus
10-20-2006, 09:34 AM
For me, I could careless what type of boat your floating in or what it looks like as long as you like to have a great time. SO LET'S PARTY THIS WEEKEND!!! Hitting the road at 2:41 pm for Havasu. :) :)
Live large, leave at 2:40 :rollside:
The weather is perfect out here, sunny with no wind, and it should be that way the whole weekend. Absolutely beautifull!!!

seanv
10-20-2006, 09:35 AM
[QUOTE=Debbolas]baaaaa, baaaaaa :rolleyes:[/QUOTEi spent 53k on one of those p.o.s. and i have room to talk bad! worst riding,driving boat i owned. 1 trip to havasu and it was up for sale.
interior is nice. gel/paint was nice ( no gremlins,goblins,horses or tigers) rigging was decent. the thing just rode terrible and a few ways we were handled by the dealer i wont be there ever again!

Jordy
10-20-2006, 09:35 AM
Next time get some hobbits or something if you are gonna whine about it.
just my .02
That's funny right there!!! :D :D :D

Debbolas
10-20-2006, 09:38 AM
[QUOTE=Debbolas]baaaaa, baaaaaa :rolleyes:[/QUOTEi spent 53k on one of those p.o.s. and i have room to talk bad! worst riding,driving boat i owned. 1 trip to havasu and it was up for sale.
interior is nice. gel/paint was nice ( no gremlins,goblins,horses or tigers) rigging was decent. the thing just rode terrible and a few ways we were handled by the dealer i wont be there ever again!
mooooooooooooo? mooooooooooooooo?

Bradman
10-20-2006, 09:38 AM
Live large, leave at 2:40 :rollside:
The weather is perfect out here, sunny with no wind, and it should be that way the whole weekend. Absolutely beautifull!!!
For me to leave at 2:41 I told the kids to run as fast as they can right when they hear the school bell ring. :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

Jordy
10-20-2006, 09:40 AM
OK, on a more serious note, when I sell the Spectre, I think I'm going to take a serious look at the 39' Kachina. I have a few ideas for paint as well. ;)
How about something like this, but with me, not Cosatanza?
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=18944&stc=1
Think you guys could handle that??? :D :D :D

Debbolas
10-20-2006, 09:42 AM
OK, on a more serious note, when I sell the Spectre, I think I'm going to take a serious look at the 39' Kachina. I have a few ideas for paint as well. ;)
How about something like this, but with me, not Cosatanza?
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=18944&stc=1
Think you guys could handle that??? :D :D :D
no new material Jordy? :rolleyes:

Jordy
10-20-2006, 09:43 AM
no new material Jordy? :rolleyes:
Does this thread really need it??? I mean it's already got the ABC's of what not to put on the side of a boat. :notam:

Debbolas
10-20-2006, 09:47 AM
Does this thread really need it??? I mean it's already got the ABC's of what not to put on the side of a boat. :notam:
Well, I've think we've covered that.....why don't we leave it up to the person buying the boat? :jawdrop:
We've seen your Costanza pic before.....nothing new? :sleeping:
I can always break out my Jordy boat;)

Jordy
10-20-2006, 09:50 AM
Well, I've think we've covered that.....why don't we leave it up to the person buying the boat? :jawdrop:
Because obviously people put stupid shit on the sides of boats. Where do you draw the line? If it was your company would you want some fat necked gobblin with a surfing turkey representing your line of merchandise??? :notam:

Debbolas
10-20-2006, 09:53 AM
Because obviously people put stupid shit on the sides of boats. Where do you draw the line? If it was your company would you want some fat necked gobblin with a surfing turkey representing your line of merchandise??? :notam:
Sweetie, you just answered your own question........
What type of company do we own?
Is that on the side of our boat?
What! Are you the boat graphics police? :rolleyes:

Jordy
10-20-2006, 09:55 AM
What type of company do we own?
Aren't you in the turkey business??? That explains alot. :)
Oh, and my question was purely hypothetical. :D
p.s. Don't call me sweetie. :notam:

Debbolas
10-20-2006, 09:58 AM
gobble, gobble ;)

Devil's Advocate
10-20-2006, 10:01 AM
I hadn't noticed that.. :idea: Maybe you just suck at driving. :D :D

Debbolas
10-20-2006, 10:04 AM
Oh, and my question was purely hypothetical. :D
p.s. Don't call me sweetie. :notam:
SWEETIE :D

MR HARLEY
10-20-2006, 10:08 AM
I hadn't noticed that.. :idea: Maybe you just suck at driving. :D :D
That one stung. :crossx:

Jordy
10-20-2006, 10:13 AM
Maybe you just suck at driving. :D :D
Damn... you going to take that DCBAO boy??? :D :D :D

Devil's Advocate
10-20-2006, 10:14 AM
That one stung. :crossx:
But I don't think it'll leave a mark. :crossx:

seanv
10-20-2006, 10:27 AM
hmmmm maybe i dont :notam:
i did think maybe it was something i was doing wrong. i had my buddy who drives very good in his "v" run me around and he said the same thing. loose as f**k on the delta pad and hard to get it trimed in the rough. got rid of it and went to eliminator. never had a problem with handling in that :cool:
da, wana go for a ride and tell me how bad i am :devil: :devil:

spectras only
10-20-2006, 10:42 AM
Just don't get a ridiculously ugly boat and nobody will say anything, unless it's a DCLB. :D :D :D
I know , I know :) . I like this lowly ;) 30' Spectre myself >
http://www3.telus.net/spectrasonly/SPECTRE%20copy.jpg

Devil's Advocate
10-20-2006, 10:46 AM
...da, wana go for a ride and tell me how bad i am :devil: :devil:
Sounds like it could be fun, just don't know if I really want to live that dangerously.. :D

ratso
10-20-2006, 10:48 AM
Sounds like it could be fun, just don't know if I really want to live that dangerously.. :D
...unless you're doing the driving. :idea: :D

seanv
10-20-2006, 11:00 AM
heh heh heh. oh it would be :devil:

Devil's Advocate
10-20-2006, 11:02 AM
...unless you're doing the driving. :idea: :D
LOL.. :D That's the way to do it!

seanv
10-20-2006, 11:14 AM
LOL.. :D That's the way to do it!
tell ya what, i'll let you work the stix :p

Devil's Advocate
10-20-2006, 11:18 AM
tell ya what, i'll let you work the stix :p
I'd be honored. :rolleyes: :crossx: Don't think I don't know how. :rollside:

Jordy
10-20-2006, 11:31 AM
Don't think I don't know how. :rollside:
On that boat it's easy. You just hold 'em all the way forward until you get scared!!! :D :D :D

seanv
10-20-2006, 11:45 AM
I'd be honored. :rolleyes: :crossx: Don't think I don't know how. :rollside:
im sure you do know what your doing or willing to learn.. :crossx:
it's just like jordy said, push'em forward until the courage runs out.

Devil's Advocate
10-20-2006, 11:51 AM
im sure you do know what your doing or willing to learn.. :crossx:
it's just like jordy said, push'em forward until the courage runs out.
:2purples: There goes my nice summer tan. :p

Rexone
10-20-2006, 11:51 AM
Boat one and boat three are the same, no?
No I don't see it. Similar colors, yes. Similar design, yes. Same, no.
Like I said there are only so many flame and tribal patterns that can be painted. They have variations but all are gonna look similar. It's like saying dalmations are all the same, well they're not. They all just look similar because they all have black spots. At a glance you might think they're all clones but they're not.
IMO Kachina was probably trying to paint what "the customer" wanted without directly copying another boat they'd built (probably not always an easy task). Directly copying would be "painting it using some kind of pattern" used on a previous boat.

Devil's Advocate
10-20-2006, 11:52 AM
No I don't see it. Similar colors, yes. Similar design, yes. Same, no.
Like I said there are only so many flame and tribal patterns that can be painted. They have variations but all are gonna look similar. It's like saying dalmations are all the same, well they're not. They all just look similar because they all have black spots. At a glance you might think they're all clones but they're not.
IMO Kachina was probably trying to paint what "the customer" wanted without directly copying another boat they'd built (probably not always an easy task). Directly copying would be "painting it using some kind of pattern" used on a previous boat.
Haven't we covered this? :crossx:

seanv
10-20-2006, 11:59 AM
:2purples: There goes my nice summer tan. :p
nahhhh now you can work on a nice winter one :D :D

Rexone
10-20-2006, 12:00 PM
Haven't we covered this? :crossx:
Well I thought so too, but............ :)

spectras only
10-20-2006, 12:12 PM
Paint a Kachina with zebra stripes :) . No two zebras have the same stripes [just like fingerprints ] :rollside: .

Jordy
10-20-2006, 12:16 PM
Paint a Kachina with zebra stripes :) .
Would that be a white boat with black stripes or a black boat with white stripes??? :idea: :D

AZKC
10-20-2006, 12:18 PM
5 pages in a little more than 15 hours, well done folks. :)

beaverretriever
10-20-2006, 12:45 PM
Im telling you a puppy humping a dead monkey, wearing a wizzard hat, riding in a golf a cart will be the next hot new graphic. People will wonder why they ever put tribal flames on their boat after they start seeing rigamortis monkeys in various sexual positions. :D :p

Devilman
10-20-2006, 12:58 PM
Im telling you a puppy humping a dead monkey, wearing a wizzard hat, riding in a golf a cart will be the next hot new graphic. People will wonder why they ever put tribal flames on their boat after they start seeing rigamortis monkeys in various sexual positions. :D :p
Awww fer Crissakes.... LMFAO thanks for the midafternoon laugh... :rollside:

Wake Havasu
10-20-2006, 01:03 PM
I read in Power Boats Mag how well made and good handling they are.
I don't get the anti Kachina posters.
They look awesome!

Rexone
10-20-2006, 01:03 PM
I'm predicting a return to checkers within the next 45 years.

seanv
10-20-2006, 01:06 PM
Paint a Kachina with zebra stripes :) . No two zebras have the same stripes [just like fingerprints ] :rollside: .
allready been done :notam: or it was snow leopards :rolleyes:

AZKC
10-20-2006, 01:14 PM
Theres an ass for every seat, you build it somebody will buy it. I've seen some crazy graphics on other MFG's boats.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=18951&stc=1

Debbolas
10-20-2006, 01:16 PM
I'm predicting a return to checkers within the next 45 years.
what happened to the metal flake paint? :D

beaverretriever
10-20-2006, 01:21 PM
Metal Flake has never gone away. I see it on Howards, DCBs, and almost everything else. I considered it but didnt want to go that wild.
Hell, its the most popular thing on wakeboats now. It never went away on bass boats.

Rexone
10-20-2006, 01:22 PM
It'll be back around.
I'm saving my bell bottom levis too.

Devilman
10-20-2006, 01:23 PM
Metalflake? Someone mention metalflake? LOL, flake on my boat is big enough to be seen from outer space, or so I've been told. :D :rollside:

Kilrtoy
10-20-2006, 01:27 PM
Personally, I'm not in the least bit embarassed about the Krapchina (opps I mean Kachina.. :crossx: ) that I've been riding around in. It's a nice boat, very nice looking and we've gotten so many compliments on it this summer. :)
I think they were referring to you and your very nice assets :boxed:
and yes your boat is beautiful

Tom Brown
10-20-2006, 01:31 PM
Things will never change. Chevy guys putting the Ford guys down ,and they wonder why the oval guys go on the defensive :rolleyes: :boxed:
I always assumed the Chevy guys did that because the Ford guys are gay? :confused:

460 jus getn it
10-20-2006, 01:31 PM
Metalflake? Someone mention metalflake? LOL, flake on my boat is big enough to be seen from outer space, or so I've been told. :D :rollside:
Awwww hahahahahahahahahahaha, son of a bitch....Jesus H

Tom Brown
10-20-2006, 01:32 PM
Nothing. You just haven't driven through Carlsonville lately. :cool:

Tom Brown
10-20-2006, 01:33 PM
Me too. Is that Lake Okanagan?
I know , I know :) . I like this lowly ;) 30' Spectre myself >
http://www3.telus.net/spectrasonly/IMG_2315.JPG

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-20-2006, 01:34 PM
I seen one on here with tiger stripes

No Name
10-20-2006, 02:18 PM
I am not here to praise Kachina Boats, just want to share what I know of them. I bought my first Kachina (26’ Force) 10/01/99 and watched it being built, I was there almost everyday. I took delivery on it 02/10/00. I had the boat for three seasons and put 128 hours on it, Havasu and local lakes only. No problems at all (not one) nice ride (for a 26’) handled nice and ran 63 MPH with a 454 Mag with headers. Paid 53.500.00 OTD and sold it for 45,000.00 "not bad"
Once again, I’m not saying that Kachina Boats are the best, I don’t think that way. I will say the two I have owned have been good dependable boats with no problems. I know that people dog them for their crazy paint jobs, but if that’s what the people who are buying the boat like then who gives a fock what others think.
2000 26 Force Closed Bow 454 Mag, my first one.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/3087000_4943.JPG
Oh and the judges at the world of wheels in 2001 thought it was ugly too.... :rolleyes:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/3087000_4944.JPG
Another ugly Kachina :rolleyes: my second one.
2006 30' Shadow 525 EFI 72 GPS. 65 hours so far so good
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/3087000_4835.JPG

ratso
10-20-2006, 02:22 PM
...glad we're not building snowflakes here... :rolleyes:

Devil's Advocate
10-20-2006, 02:28 PM
Once again, I’m not saying that Kachina Boats are the best, I don’t think that way. I will say the two I have owned have been good dependable boats with no problems. I know that people dog them for their crazy paint jobs, but if that’s what the people who are buying the boat like then who gives a fock what others think.
Oh and the judges at the world of wheels in 2001 thought it was ugly too.... :rolleyes:
My sentiments exactly.. :) Freaking ugly piles of shiat huh?? :rolleyes:

AZJD
10-20-2006, 02:35 PM
I am not here to praise Kachina Boats, just want to share what I know of them. I bought my first Kachina (26’ Force) 10/01/99 and watched it being built, I was there almost everyday. I took delivery on it 02/10/00. I had the boat for three seasons and put 128 hours on it, Havasu and local lakes only. No problems at all (not one) nice ride (for a 26’) handled nice and ran 63 MPH with a 454 Mag with headers. Paid 53.500.00 OTD and sold it for 45,000.00 "not bad"
You are forgetting one tiny detail!!!! Your wife can make any boat look good....... :rollside: :) :) :boxed:

jbtrailerjim
10-20-2006, 02:37 PM
No Name and Devils Advocate,
You two don't have nothing to be ashamed of with your Kachina. I think your boat is sweet and I'd be more than happy to cruise that boat. F*ck all the haters. :cool:

AZJD
10-20-2006, 02:41 PM
OK fine! Change of speed! Eliminator boats suck!!!!! How long before Rob (E4L) jumps on this one? Whats the over/under?
I am kidding, I like all boats that float! :)

No Name
10-20-2006, 02:41 PM
You are forgetting one tiny detail!!!! Your wife can make any boat look good....... :rollside: :) :) :boxed:
True….. But may I say you forgot one detail yourself......She’s not my wife, you must think I’m ****ing crazy. :D :D

No Name
10-20-2006, 02:44 PM
My sentiments exactly.. :) Freaking ugly piles of shiat huh?? :rolleyes:
Didn’t we talk about you responding to my posts? :confused: :D :D

AZJD
10-20-2006, 02:45 PM
True….. But may I say you forgot one detail yourself......She’s not my wife, you must think I’m ****ing crazy. :D :D
Well then we should hang out sometime!!!!!!! :)

AZJD
10-20-2006, 02:46 PM
By the way.....Is your avitar a picture of you being towed in? I have wondered that since you changed it!

Devil's Advocate
10-20-2006, 02:51 PM
I second that! :rolleyes: :crossx:

spectras only
10-20-2006, 02:53 PM
I always assumed the Chevy guys did that because the Ford guys are gay? :confused:
Tom , 3 Shelby GT 500 just rolled into our parking lot an hour ago . I know these guys for a long time , none of them are gay . they have wives/girlfriends if that's good enough proof for you :p :rollside:

No Name
10-20-2006, 02:54 PM
Well then we should hang out sometime!!!!!!! :)
I’ve always like Christy’s Cabaret. :)
By the way.....Is your avitar a picture of you being towed in? I have wondered that since you changed it!
Yes, I had to get tow to the springs by a bro after running out of gas. :cry:

spectras only
10-20-2006, 02:55 PM
Me too. Is that Lake Okanagan?
took that shot at the Sidney pokerrun .

Devil's Advocate
10-20-2006, 02:55 PM
Yes we did and I filed that in "I'm sorry did you say something?" :crossx:
Stop ruining the thread with our dirty laundry.. :hammerhea :p

MR HARLEY
10-20-2006, 02:56 PM
Stop ruining the thread with our dirty laundry
Lock it up Mark. :crossx: :rollside:

AZJD
I’ve always like Christy’s Cabaret. :)
Yes, I had to get tow to the springs by a bro after running out of gas. :cry:
Christies!!!!! That place is terrible....Ceterfolds, Bourban, or Candy Store and your on!
The ol' out of gas story!!!!!!! :)

seanv
OK fine! Change of speed! Eliminator boats suck!!!!! How long before Rob (E4L) jumps on this one? Whats the over/under?
that'll get you a "so do rainbow warlocks" comment :crossx:

AZJD
10-20-2006, 02:59 PM
Oh snap! Sean called it a rainbow warlock!!!!!!! That just hurts my feelings!
On a different note. Are you going to be at the same Halloween party this year?

Devil's Advocate
10-20-2006, 03:00 PM
Christies!!!!! That place is terrible....Ceterfolds, Bourban, or Candy Store and your on!
The ol' out of gas story!!!!!!! :)
Ah yes, the toothless pole wenches at The Candy Store, how can you pass on that.. :yuk:
Yes, actually I remember telling him that day we wouldn't make it to the Springs. :rolleyes:

AZJD
10-20-2006, 03:02 PM
I think I am jumping on DA's team now.............Maybe you don't know how to drive a boat!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

AZJD
10-20-2006, 03:03 PM
Ah yes, the toothless pole wenches at The Candy Store, how can you pass on that.. :yuk:
Yes, actually I remember telling him that day we wouldn't make it to the Springs. :rolleyes:
Have you been there lately? It's getting much better! No joke, there was a girl in there that was a 9.5 last week! My friends even asked me why only a 9.5 and not a 10....................
DUH, SHE'S A STRIPPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Devil's Advocate
10-20-2006, 03:06 PM
Have you been there lately? It's getting much better! No joke, there was a girl in there that was a 9.5 last week! My friends even asked me why only a 9.5 and not a 10....................
I thought that was a least a one full point reduction. :squiggle:

AZJD
10-20-2006, 03:08 PM
I thought that was a least a one full point reduction. :squiggle:
Not in this case............she was really hot! I was actually a little suprised she was in there! But as far as having fun, that is the place....and the girls are getting pretty good.

AZJD
10-20-2006, 03:10 PM
Yes we did and I filed that in "I'm sorry did you say something?" :crossx:
Stop ruining the thread with our dirty laundry.. :hammerhea :p
WOW, I missed this one..........did you say Mark was at home doing your laundry!?

MR HARLEY
10-20-2006, 03:11 PM
You ever met Devil's Advocate? I'd say she easily surpasses a 11, she is more like a Quarter piece, far from a dime. :wink:

460 jus getn it
10-20-2006, 03:12 PM
DUH, SHE'S A STRIPPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Speaking of which. Its right up the road from me now. Might have too go there next week for a lil lunch drink...............

AZJD
10-20-2006, 03:14 PM
You ever met Devil's Advocate? I'd say she easily surpasses a 11, she is more like a Quarter piece, far from a dime. :wink:
I have not actually met her, but I have seen the two of them on Pleasant a few times. I won't comment on her looks so that it's not uncomfortable when we do meet, but I have met Mark................Must be the Kachina!!!!!!! :crossx: :) :) :)

AZJD
10-20-2006, 03:15 PM
Speaking of which. Its right up the road from me now. Might have too go there next week for a lil lunch drink...............
Wow, you are on this side of town and you still boat in Mesaco!!!!!!
Anytime!!!!!!!!!!!!

460 jus getn it
10-20-2006, 03:16 PM
Wow, you are on this side of town and you still boat in Mesaco!!!!!!
Anytime!!!!!!!!!!!!
Haha, our office moved..................Im one your side of town now.

MR HARLEY
10-20-2006, 03:17 PM
I have not actually met her, but I have seen the two of them on Pleasant a few times. I won't comment on her looks so that it's not uncomfortable when we do meet, but I have met Mark................ Who's Mark??? :crossx:

AZJD
Haha, our office moved..................Im one your side of town now.
Let me know!

Devil's Advocate
Thanks baby! You're picking me up soon right? :p

seanv
10-20-2006, 03:18 PM
Oh snap! Sean called it a rainbow warlock!!!!!!! That just hurts my feelings!
On a different note. Are you going to be at the same Halloween party this year?
well....only the cool "in" crowd knows about it so that would be a no.

AZJD
10-20-2006, 03:28 PM
well....only the cool "in" crowd knows about it so that would be a no.
I really only know about it from Ryan...............I am not "COOL" or "IN".

MR HARLEY
10-20-2006, 03:32 PM
Thanks baby! You're picking me up soon right? :p
34 minutes and counting.

seanv
10-20-2006, 03:35 PM
I really only know about it from Ryan...............I am not "COOL" or "IN".
i didnt get the "official" invite so....?

AZJD
10-20-2006, 03:53 PM
i didnt get the "official" invite so....?
Lake Sunday? Sean, Mark, anyone!!!!!!!!! Devils Advocate? Anyone?????

Devil's Advocate
10-20-2006, 03:54 PM
Lake Sunday? Sean, Mark, anyone!!!!!!!!! Devils Advocate? Anyone?????
I'd go. :rollside:

AZJD
10-20-2006, 03:58 PM
But?

seanv
10-20-2006, 04:03 PM
your allowed to ride with me... :crossx:
you know how to get ahold of me.

seanv
10-20-2006, 04:05 PM
But?
ohhhh and i remember seeing it...wow :p
jd, gimme a call sat afternoon. i may go i dont know for sure. i may even drag it out by myself if need be :rolleyes:

AZJD
10-20-2006, 04:17 PM
ohhhh and i remember seeing it...wow :p
jd, gimme a call sat afternoon. i may go i dont know for sure. i may even drag it out by myself if need be :rolleyes:
I will, I might be able to cut out with you for a prop test sat afternoon! Still same # right

seanv
10-20-2006, 04:19 PM
I will, I might be able to cut out with you for a prop test sat afternoon! Still same # right
yup same # but, i do work until 5p on sat :mad: :mad:

AZJD
10-20-2006, 04:21 PM
yup same # but, i do work until 5p on sat :mad: :mad:
Now that I re-read your post I see what you meant! I will let you know tomarrow......gotta try to get a crew together.........kinda already planned a BBQ, oh well she will get over it!

Devil's Advocate
10-20-2006, 04:24 PM
No Name and Devils Advocate,
You two don't have nothing to be ashamed of with your Kachina. I think your boat is sweet and I'd be more than happy to cruise that boat. F*ck all the haters. :cool:
Thanks! :)

TCHB
10-20-2006, 04:36 PM
Kachina Boats have been around a lot longer than most!
http://monkeyads.com/proofs/_21331_23673.jpg

AZJD
10-20-2006, 04:38 PM
Kachina Boats have been around a lot longer than most!
http://monkeyads.com/proofs/_21331_23673.jpg
I personally don't think it's the boat in evey case........ I believe alot of the problems could have been avoided with ethical business practices! JUST MY OPINION!!!!!!!!

seanv
10-20-2006, 04:39 PM
Thanks! :)
well? you in for a ride sunday? i'll be.....nice damnit :rolleyes:

Devil's Advocate
10-20-2006, 04:41 PM
nice[/SIZE] damnit :rolleyes:
Off to a good start with the niceness :rolleyes: :D

seanv
10-20-2006, 04:43 PM
Off to a good start with the niceness :rolleyes: :D
well...geez im tired of the pepper spray in the eye's so i'll try a different aproach. :cry:

Devil's Advocate
10-20-2006, 04:44 PM
well...geez im tired of the pepper spray in the eye's so i'll try a different aproach. :cry:
:2purples: :D

seanv
10-20-2006, 04:51 PM
:2purples: :D
yeahh it burns :cry:

GHT
10-20-2006, 05:28 PM
reference thread....
Kachina26,
Not only Kachina Ken but I have a 30' Kachina that looks "simular" to Kachina Ken's old boat. So, now you gotta knock it? What gives????

Kilrtoy
10-20-2006, 05:33 PM
Kachina26,
Not only Kachina Ken but I have a 30' Kachina that looks "simular" to Kachina Ken's old boat. So, now you gotta knock it? What gives????
Well then, you compare
Kachina Ken's boat
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/3042Pics_Spring_05_to_Nov_05_098.jpg
And GHT's Boat
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/3042Pics_Spring_05_to_Nov_05_098.jpg
I THINK IT IS A DIRECT SPLASH :boxed:

Kachina26
10-20-2006, 05:53 PM
Similar but not the same.
Similar means alike, check your thesaurus. Kachina advertises "no two boats alike"
Thanx
I can't believe you're still whining about Kachina building a "Similar" boat to yours. Whats the big deal. I think I'll go bitch to John West because he built so many similar flamed boats after he built my boat.
Similar means alike, check your thesaurus. Kachina advertises "no two boats alike" John West doesn't advertise "no two boats alike", so you don't have that expectation. I can't believe I'm still whining about it either. :rolleyes:
A simillar gel on a different boat and your whining?
No, whining about the similar (means alike) gel on the kachina. Did whine about the eliminator once, but I'm over that.
p.s. Don't call me sweetie.
Yeah, whatever, SWEETIE! :D
No I don't see it. Similar colors, yes. Similar design, yes.
Ok, I know I don't need to do this for you, but here it is anyway..... link to the word similar on thesaurus.com notice the definition of the word (http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/similar) , alike, the word they used in their advertising, not me. I don't know how else to say it. Even you just said they're "similar" or "alike".
Did you go to work
Nah, I chose sleep over money. Did you shake down some kids for their milk money? :D
I do love my Kachina, really. Great boat for the money (great boat for more money) and no real problems. Maybe if they changed their slogan.

AZJD
10-20-2006, 06:00 PM
Well then, you compare
Kachina Ken's boat
And GHT's Boat
Amazing how they parked their boats in the same exact spot for that picture! :)

Devil's Advocate
10-20-2006, 06:03 PM
Look, I think the same bird was flying by in the background at the same time too!

3 daytona`s
10-20-2006, 06:04 PM
Well then, you compare
Kachina Ken's boat
And GHT's Boat
HEY NOW KILR, remember the old days? You used to SPLASH others AVATARS. :)

AZJD
10-20-2006, 06:09 PM
Look, I think the same bird was flying by in the background at the same time too!
Thats funny! I guess with a paint job like that you can talk to wild life too!

GHT
10-20-2006, 06:39 PM
Well just to set the record straiGHT..... I had the bird before Kachina Ken...
I hear there is a zebra Kachina out there... Anyone know where it is? Nobody "splashing" that boat.... :rolleyes:
Kachina 26, I was going to have my Dalmaition spots change to the same colors as your boat but I didn't want you to accuse me of coping you. Because the colors would have been "simular".. :) :)

seanv
10-20-2006, 07:00 PM
Thats funny! I guess with a paint job like that you can talk to wild life too!
or the fact the az #'s are the same :rolleyes:
even got it registered the same month. now that's splashing!
the zebra boat was in phx somewhere. there's also a white tiger boat,horse boat,buffalo boat it just goes on and on....

Tom Brown
10-20-2006, 07:02 PM
I know these guys for a long time , none of them are gay . they have wives/girlfriends if that's good enough proof for you :p :rollside:
That's a good idea, to go with cover chicks. :D
Actually, I like Ford a lot. At least as well as GM. Hey, I even like Chrysler so what do I know? :D
Please understand I have to throw down on people's rides. It's tough to upset people otherwise. :cool:

KachinaBoats
10-20-2006, 07:35 PM
Hey guys, thanks for all of the feedback! Most importantly thanks to all of the Kachina customers who have supported us for all the years and many more years to come! We try our best to treat every customer like they are family and we will continue to do so! I see no need for myself to focus on the few people that want to knock our boats because there seems to be more postive things about Kachina on here then people really notice! Things are going great at the shop and we look forward to having an awesome year!

spectras only
10-20-2006, 08:34 PM
KB , please post pictures of the 39 as it is progressing in the build. I'm sure the haters would like to see it too . It should also be available in white gel only like 2YK Superboat , so you couldn't be blamed for the graphics in the future :idea: ;)

GHT
10-20-2006, 09:08 PM
KB , please post pictures of the 39 as it is progressing in the build. I'm sure the haters would like to see it too . It should also be available in white gel only like 2YK Superboat , so you couldn't be blamed for the graphics in the future :idea: ;)
I would love to see the 39' as well.....
Too bad you probably won't give us any info.

Kilrtoy
10-20-2006, 09:11 PM
HEY NOW KILR, remember the old days? You used to SPLASH others AVATARS. :)
On that again, too bad my pic was taken a year before he owned the boat :boxed:

GHT
10-20-2006, 09:39 PM
On that again, too bad my pic was taken a year before he owned the boat :boxed:
Who's coping AVATARS? There will be NONE of that.... :)

Jordy
10-20-2006, 09:42 PM
We try our best to treat every customer like they are family and we will continue to do so!
Even Kachina Kenny K??? :idea:
You never did answer my question about the Top Gun in the yard either. :notam:

BadKachina
10-20-2006, 10:39 PM
Maybe they should splash a Skater and call it a Spectical........ :idea:

Jordy
10-20-2006, 10:40 PM
And Jordy takes another swing
I really don't think I've swung at all in this thread. Just asked a few questions and made some general statements, like don't build ugly boats and nobody will have anything to say. ;)
Oh, and I saw 3 beer can boats heading down the 10 through Phoenix yesterday and thought of you crazy Canatards and your beaver dam jumping. :D

Dan Lorenze
10-21-2006, 07:10 AM
All I can say is "No Name's" 30' Kachina is stunning.. The interior is beautiful too. I think it's safe to say that 90% of the boat manufactures have had some kind of drama in their lifetime, I do remember the drama with Kens boat.. Not sure if the NO Name 30' is still for sale but for 70k it's one hell of a deal..

wsuwrhr
10-21-2006, 07:18 AM
There may be a nice Kachina Drone 30 in the spam section. I am not sure though.
Brian

Never Too Old
10-21-2006, 08:37 AM
No need to bring "Later" into this...

Devil's Advocate
10-21-2006, 08:41 AM
All I can say is "No Name's" 30' Kachina is stunning.. The interior is beautiful too. I think it's safe to say that 90% of the boat manufactures have had some kind of drama in their lifetime, I do remember the drama with Kens boat.. Not sure if the NO Name 30' is still for sale but for 70k it's one hell of a deal..
:wink:

SHOTKALLIN
10-21-2006, 08:42 AM
Similar means alike, check your thesaurus. Kachina advertises "no two boats alike"
Thanx
Similar means alike, check your thesaurus. Kachina advertises "no two boats alike" John West doesn't advertise "no two boats alike", so you don't have that expectation. I can't believe I'm still whining about it either. :rolleyes:
No, whining about the similar (means alike) gel on the kachina. Did whine about the eliminator once, but I'm over that.
Yeah, whatever, SWEETIE! :D
Ok, I know I don't need to do this for you, but here it is anyway..... link to the word similar on thesaurus.com notice the definition of the word (http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/similar) , alike, the word they used in their advertising, not me. I don't know how else to say it. Even you just said they're "similar" or "alike".
Nah, I chose sleep over money. Did you shake down some kids for their milk money? :D
I do love my Kachina, really. Great boat for the money (great boat for more money) and no real problems. Maybe if they changed their slogan.
your Kachina is a bad ass ride

Chico&Zeus
10-21-2006, 09:59 AM
Even Kachina Kenny K??? :idea:
Yea, what ever happed with this??? Did it ever get resolved?
IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF ARIZONA
IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF MARICOPA
KENNETH W. KIRKALDY, a single man,
Plaintiff,
vs.
KACHINA BOATS, INC., an Arizona Corporation,
Defendant, )))
)
)
)
)
)
)
)
)
No.
VERIFIED COMPLAINT
(Breach of Contract, Fraud, Misrepresentation)

seanv
10-21-2006, 11:21 AM
gee... so shocked to see that :rolleyes:

Kilrtoy
10-21-2006, 12:26 PM
Maybe they should splash a Skater and call it a Spectical........ :idea:
Its called a SPECTRE

No Name
10-21-2006, 01:02 PM
Yea, what ever happed with this??? Did it ever get resolved?
IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF ARIZONA
IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF MARICOPA
KENNETH W. KIRKALDY, a single man,
Plaintiff,
vs.
KACHINA BOATS, INC., an Arizona Corporation,
Defendant, )))
)
)
)
)
)
)
)
)
No.
VERIFIED COMPLAINT
(Breach of Contract, Fraud, Misrepresentation)
Why post this? What’s to gain? :confused:

ratso
10-21-2006, 01:08 PM
...plenty of shit stirrers on here No Name. :rolleyes:

No Name
10-21-2006, 01:15 PM
...plenty of shit stirrers on here No Name. :rolleyes:
I know, that’s the only reason I read this crap. :)

Tom Brown
10-21-2006, 02:24 PM
Why not? As long as it's truthful, let's hear it. Good and bad.

KachinaBoats
10-21-2006, 02:46 PM
Hey guys , you are right, I am here to help and dont worry about these few negative guys hurting my feelings. Im not going anywhere, I love seeing everyones opinion on our boats. Everyone has the right to voice their opinion be it good or bad! If you dont like Kachina thats cool, and if you do, GREAT! I think keeping you guys infromed on the process of the 39' Patron is a great idea and I will see what I can do to make it happen! We are going to have a hell of a smoking deal on the first 5 orders for the Patron! One thing all Kachina owners can tell you is that we pretty much load our boats out instead of having every little last thing listed as OPTIONAL! The Patron is going to be LOADED to the hilt with goodies and yes you can get a solid white one if thats what you desire! This baby is probably gonna have the big blues come standard , its still in the air but definately leaning towards it instead of against it! Here is the best part, now the average guys like you and I are gonna be able to easliy afford a 39' killer freaking power boat loaded to the hilt! COMING SOON TO A LAKE NEAR YOU - lol!

Kilrtoy
10-21-2006, 02:50 PM
Hey guys , you are right, I am here to help and dont worry about these few negative guys hurting my feelings. Im not going anywhere, I love seeing everyones opinion on our boats. Everyone has the right to voice their opinion be it good or bad! If you dont like Kachina thats cool, and if you do, GREAT! I think keeping you guys infromed on the process of the 39' Patron is a great idea and I will see what I can do to make it happen! We are going to have a hell of a smoking deal on the first 5 orders for the Patron! One thing all Kachina owners can tell you is that we pretty much load our boats out instead of having every little last thing listed as OPTIONAL! The Patron is going to be LOADED to the hilt with goodies and yes you can get a solid white one if thats what you desire! This baby is probably gonna have the big blues come standard , its still in the air but definately leaning towards it instead of against it! Here is the best part, now the average guys like you and I are gonna be able to easliy afford a 39' killer freaking power boat loaded to the hilt! COMING SOON TO A LAKE NEAR YOU - lol!
Thats great,
YOU HAVE A BUNCH OF KACHINA OWNERS ON HERE ASKING QUESTIONS
WHY DONT YOU ANSWER THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Devil's Advocate
10-21-2006, 02:56 PM
Fresh batch..http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/3507popcorn.jpg

upsman105
10-21-2006, 03:08 PM
Thats great,
Honestly, I don't hear a lot of questions, mostly just a lot of whining and a few pissing contests going on.

Kilrtoy
10-21-2006, 03:11 PM
Honestly, I don't hear a lot of questions, mostly just a lot of whining and a few pissing contests going on.
There were a few
and yes alot of fun making....

ratso
10-21-2006, 03:28 PM
Thats great,
One... I repeat one Kachina owner with a question as best I can remember. Kachina26 on copying Graphics, and like Rexone, I don't see it... :D
lewiville... not a Kachina owner, asked if he could get a 30Drone for 65K... I can answer that... NO :rolleyes:
Jordy... not a Kachina owner, asked about the Top Gun bottom... :idea:
Chico&Zeus... not a Kachina owner, or is it owners? ...asked about a lawsuit. :boxingguy
Kilrtoy... not a Kachina owner, asked why the Kachina Owners aren't getting their questions answered... my guess is because the only Kachina Boat owner that asked a question... the question has already been answered and beat to death and there is no settling it anyway... like Ford and Chevy, Democrats and Republicans... :D
...now back to the hot chicks and guns thread where the REAL debate is going on. :D

Devil's Advocate
10-21-2006, 03:31 PM
One... I repeat one Kachina owner with a question as best I can remember. Kachina26 on copying Graphics, and like Rexone, I don't see it... :D
lewiville... not a Kachina owner, asked if he could get a 30Drone for 65K... I can answer that... NO :rolleyes:
Chico&Zeus... not a Kachina owner, or is it owners? ...asked about a lawsuit. :boxingguy
Kilrtoy... not a Kachina owner, asked why the Kachina Owners aren't getting their questions answered... my guess is because the only Kachina Boat owner that asked a question... the question has already been answered and beat to death and there is no settling it anyway... like Ford and Chevy, Democrats and Republicans... :D
...now back to the hot chicks and guns thread where the REAL debate is going on. :D
Good summary Ratso.. :rollside: And with a ratso style ending. :crossx:

AZJD
10-21-2006, 03:31 PM
Its called a SPECTRE
Oh this one's gonna be fun a little later!!!!!!!! :crossx:

Kilrtoy
10-21-2006, 03:42 PM
We just need Devils advocate to join in that pic posting

ratso
10-21-2006, 03:43 PM
... you got that right!

Devil's Advocate
10-21-2006, 03:46 PM
I've showed you all my piece.. :crossx:

Kilrtoy
10-21-2006, 03:50 PM
I've showed you all my piece.. :crossx:
I must have missed it can you please repost :rollside:

Devil's Advocate
10-21-2006, 03:54 PM
I must have missed it can you please repost :rollside:
Quit jacking the thread. There's another place for this.. :D

Kilrtoy
10-21-2006, 03:59 PM
Quit jacking the thread. There's another place for this.. :D
Well please re-direct me then

Devil's Advocate
10-21-2006, 03:59 PM
Well please re-direct me then
No, not your house.. :D

Kilrtoy
10-21-2006, 04:00 PM
No, not your house.. :D
Then whose house
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/3507000_3639.jpg

Devil's Advocate
10-21-2006, 04:04 PM
Then whose house
Well since you guys are packing heat over there, I guess yours is good as any. :rollside:

Devil's Advocate
10-21-2006, 04:05 PM
Then whose house
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/3507000_3639.jpg
:2purples: Forgot about those!

Jordy
10-21-2006, 04:11 PM
Its called a SPECTRE
Says the guy with the rich man's super zip-tied Eliminator. You know you're just paying for salon time for Hollywood Dave with your lake boat right??? :D :D :D

Kilrtoy
10-21-2006, 04:11 PM
they just keep getting better
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/3507Lisa_03.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/3507Picture2.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/3507Pictures_from_2004-2005-20.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/3507Chillin.jpg

Devil's Advocate
10-21-2006, 04:36 PM
Damn Kilr, you robbed my gallery!! :eek: :220v: :D

Kilrtoy
10-21-2006, 04:47 PM
Damn Kilr, you robbed my gallery!! :eek: :220v: :D
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
just enjoying them

GHT
10-21-2006, 04:58 PM
Mine wasn't and actual question with a question mark BUT it was statement that was kind of a question / request and it wasn't addressed (and I'm a Kachina owner). My statement was that I would love to see the 39' they are thinking about producing. Another words..... (here is the question) Does Kachina have an artist rendition or some type of prototype they can show us? Or is this just an F'ing for Kachina to through out an idea about a 39' to see what the boating community will say? Is it B.S. or real? What hull will it be designed from (30' = sleek, 34' = 35' Fountain (or so I'm told))?
I like the chicks and guns thread too. :)

GHT
10-21-2006, 05:00 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
just enjoying them
Kilr is stealing MORE pics???? Seems like it is an epidemic with him...

No Name
10-21-2006, 05:08 PM
Mine wasn't and actual question with a question mark BUT it was statement that was kind of a question / request and it wasn't addressed (and I'm a Kachina owner). My statement was that I would love to see the 39' they are thinking about producing. Another words..... (here is the question) Does Kachina have an artist rendition or some type of prototype they can show us? Or is this just an F'ing for Kachina to through out an idea about a 39' to see what the boating community will say? Is it B.S. or real? What hull will it be designed from (30' = sleek, 34' = 35' Fountain (or so I'm told))?
I like the chicks and guns thread too. :)
Here it is GHT, I will say I'm not a big fan of canopies on a vee bottom.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/3087patron_large.jpg

Kachina26
10-21-2006, 05:11 PM
Convieniently left the last 2 words out there... you work for the media?Left out the 2 words, because I never said they were the same! Same means identical, similar means alike. Name calling was never your style. I'm surprised it got down to that with you. Somehow you think the word similar is a lesser form of the word alike. Sorry you have such tough time with this portion of the english language. I didn't write the language, I didn't write the ad, I just bought into it!
Ok, I have a question... How come after you (Kachina boats) told me that you felt that this boat...
was a direct rip off of mine, did you build this boat?
http://www.kachinaboats.com/boats/drone34/large/p-1368.jpg
which nobody would argue was not an identical version of this boat...
that you said was a direct rip off of mine. Obviously you felt strongly enough about it to bring it to my attention on December 21, 2004 when I posted the following thread click (http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65136&highlight=raped)
from your showroom, on your computer, using the link you showed me?
How's that for a direct question SK? Can I be any more specific for you?

Jordy
10-21-2006, 05:27 PM
What hull will it be designed from (30' = sleek, 34' = 35' Fountain (or so I'm told))?
Hey Don, try and keep up here. Remember the 38' Cigarette Top Gun that I keep asking about??? Mid 90's, straight bottom, with all the holes filled in it. Hmmm, wonder what's going on there. If the price was right I'd kick around buying it, however KB keeps coming on here and dodging questions and crying about being hated upon. Boo fk'in' hoo. :notam:
HEY KB, WHAT'S GOING ON WITH THE BLANKED OUT TOP GUN IN THE YARD???

Kachina26
10-21-2006, 05:31 PM
however KB keeps coming on here and dodging questions and crying about being hated upon.
HEY KB, WHAT'S GOING ON WITH THE BLANKED OUT TOP GUN IN THE YARD???
Not dodging questions, I was the first one to ask a question and that was just 2 minutes ago, SWEETIE.
hear the answers here (http://www.brandens.net/files/Sounds/FX/Animals/CRICKET4.WAV)

Jordy
10-21-2006, 05:33 PM
Not dodging questions,
Sorry KB was referring to Kachina Boats who came on here to answer questions. ;)

Jordy
10-21-2006, 05:38 PM
Oh, but since you're answering questions, didn't you originally start a thread regarding an Ultra who "copied" your gel??? :idea:
Oh wait, as I recall, that Ultra was older than your boat. Hmmm.... :D :D :D
p.s. Sorry Randy, but that was for your sweetie comment. ;)

Kachina26
10-21-2006, 06:43 PM
Sorry KB was referring to Kachina Boats who came on here to answer questions. ;)
My bad, what I meant was that KB was not dodging questions as my question was the first to be asked. (This is sarcasm, I'm sure you are familiar with it, SWEETIE)
Oh, but since you're answering questions, didn't you originally start a thread regarding an Ultra who "copied" your gel???
Oh wait, as I recall, that Ultra was older than your boat. Hmmm....
p.s. Sorry Randy, but that was for your sweetie comment.
I never said that an Ultra copied my gel. The Ultra in question along with the other boat I posted a pic of in the thread which I linked in this thread was part of my inspiration. Louie told me straight out he would copy any boat I showed him, but not a Kachina. Because he won't build two Kachinas ALIKE, SWEETIE.
If I had it all to do over again, I would have hired EduKator to design me something so that I could cry over the money I spent on top of Louie stabbing me in the back.
P.S. I only call you SWEETIE because you are such a SWEET HEART in real life, SWEETIE. :D:D:D:D :cry:

Jordy
10-21-2006, 06:55 PM
Wow, where is Deboldass and her old material police when we need her??? This time she has an opportunity to be somewhat useful. Guess I'll just have to handle it... :notam:
OK, so we had this thread:
Hey Kachina26, is that you??? (http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117224&page=2&pp=25)
and this thread:
I've been raped... (http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65136)
Seems that the alike/similar debate is had in every one. Like I suggested in one of those threads, just go ugly up your boat some more and nobody will doubt it's you when we see ya on the water. ;)
I believe Froggy said it best here:
Kachina, I agree that it is a splash of what appears to be a splash of a copied paint scheme from the original artist/artists.
You're upset because you ripped off someone else's gelcoat and then someone did something similar??? Mmmmmmmkay. :D

Kachina26
10-21-2006, 07:20 PM
I believe Froggy said it best here:
You're upset because you ripped off someone else's gelcoat and then Kachina did something alike??? Mmmmmmmkay. :D
yup

SHOTKALLIN
10-21-2006, 08:24 PM
that is one sick artist's rendition. If it is anything close it will sell.

SHOTKALLIN
10-21-2006, 08:26 PM
Anyone have any info on the Kachina Drone? Who's got one? Is it just a force or shadow with canopies? Same bottom?

Rexone
10-21-2006, 08:51 PM
Left out the 2 words, because I never said they were the same! Same means identical, similar means alike. Name calling was never your style. I'm surprised it got down to that with you. Somehow you think the word similar is a lesser form of the word alike. Sorry you have such tough time with this portion of the english language. I didn't write the language, I didn't write the ad, I just bought into it!
Sorry you missed the humor. post deleted.
Rexone is out.

No Name
10-21-2006, 10:43 PM
Anyone have any info on the Kachina Drone? Who's got one? Is it just a force or shadow with canopies? Same bottom?
Yes the Drone has the same bottom as the Force 26’, Shadow 30’ and Bolero 34’.

Tom Brown
10-21-2006, 11:01 PM
Rexone is out.
Tom Brown is out, also.

KachinaBoats
10-22-2006, 08:13 AM
Heys guys, im not sure about the Top Gun in the yard , I will find out about it if its important to you guys. Im definately not trying to dodge any questions. I do know that the drawing on our website of the Patron is going to be very similar to the real thing! This boat is in production so no we arent just kicking an idea to see what everyone thinks about it. One thing I can tell you is that it will be offered in an open bow which I think will be one of the only boats this size that you can get an open bow in! Like I said earlier , I will definately see if I can set something up to where I can maybe post some pics of the production process for you guys! We should have this boat completely tooled within 3 months or so. For the person asking about the Drone , I have several 26, 30's and 34's in stock that you can come by and take a look at! I just got the chance last week to go on a lake test with a customer in his new 34" Drone and it was equipped with 525's and we were running about 83mph and no BS the thing handled and cornered like a damn ferrari! I will see about getting a 34' Drone as a Demo so people can ride in one at the lakes soon!

Holland
10-22-2006, 08:32 AM
Well then, you compare
Kachina Ken's boat
And GHT's Boat
Now thats funny.....
I love mine... The only problem I have had was the xr outdrive.... Merc changed the entire outdrive, no charge. Other than that, I go to the lake, turn the key, and go!!!!!!
It is very dependable. I had the tempermental boat. Everyone hated going with me. Oh yeah, all my friends were mechanics when I was done with that boat :boxed:
Good Luck Wesley...

Mrs.Killer
10-22-2006, 09:15 AM
yup
Has your question been answered yet????????????

Debbolas
10-22-2006, 10:42 AM
hi
two blue engines? :jawdrop: I'm speechless (and drooling)
;)

KachinaBoats
10-22-2006, 10:49 AM
hi
two blue engines? :jawdrop: I'm speechless (and drooling)
;)
Thats right--- Two Blues Standard and as usual there are always engine upgrades after that--------Unless something changes the first 5 will be sold for less than 200k! And remember these boats are gonna come loaded with all of the goodies too all in the standard price!

Jordy
10-31-2007, 10:29 AM
NOW THIS IS FUNNY!!! :D
I second that! :rolleyes: :crossx:
And these just needed to be brought back to the top. :)
they just keep getting better
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/3507Lisa_03.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/3507Picture2.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/3507Pictures_from_2004-2005-20.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/3507Chillin.jpg

Big Warlock
10-31-2007, 11:45 AM
Well good job Jordy!! See your busy today!!
Da And No Name are two people I haven't spent enough time around. So they finally took the plunge!!! Good for both of them!!! They are both awesome people!! Now boatless I understand, but they can always hang out on the Donzi!!! Plenty of room, always!! :D

Jordy
10-31-2007, 11:48 AM
Well good job Jordy!! See your busy today!!
Been on the phone a bunch today... now I just need people to show up and empty my yard out. :D :D :D
Oh, and I'm waiting for the last coat of paint to dry on my MILF scorecards. ;)
Now boatless I understand, :D
That's not exactly the case as of last week, alledgedly. ;)

Big Warlock
10-31-2007, 11:56 AM
Been on the phone a bunch today... now I just need people to show up and empty my yard out. :D :D :D
Oh, and I'm waiting for the last coat of paint to dry on my MILF scorecards. ;)
That's not exactly the case as of last week, alledgedly. ;)
Yep, going to be a good night!!! :D

Jordy
10-31-2007, 10:50 PM
Yep, going to be a good night!!! :D
Was a great night. A little confused on all the banning and lockdowns though... :idea:

OGShocker
11-01-2007, 05:14 AM
Kinda like puttin' fake titties on a big girl. I just don't see the point.:)