PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye Spinning Bald Guy

CircleJerk
01-14-2003, 02:10 PM
I'll be absent from you gunsights for awhile. If you are trying to get my address for a video, give BoatGuy222 a ring since we will be down installing a newer {used} PC. Sorry for the inconvienance, but I'm sure your insults can hold! The BlondeBomber might be successful and have us up before we know it! smile_sp Still spinning beyond control, JeRk :p

126driver
01-14-2003, 02:18 PM
Hey CJ, we don't have to hold back on you just because you're going to be gone for a while, do we? :confused: eek! wink

boatguy222
01-14-2003, 05:15 PM
HELL NO wink And he didn't even ask me jawdrop

Sangster
01-14-2003, 07:09 PM
Thats what Friends are for... :D

Cole Man II
01-14-2003, 07:14 PM
Sangster,
My nieghbor told me that Rayson Craft built a miniature Hydro at one time. The boat was fiber glass. The problem they had was with weight. They turned it into an outbord and sold a few.
Cole Man.

Sangster
01-14-2003, 07:19 PM
Cole Man II:
Sangster,
My nieghbor told me that Rayson Craft built a miniature Hydro at one time. The boat was fiber glass. The problem they had was with weight. They turned it into an outbord and sold a few.
Cole Man. Right on..Did it weigh Over 150lbs..I'll add up the total weight of this, I'm gonna guess at 225 max. complete... smile_sp

Cole Man II
01-14-2003, 07:23 PM
Sangster,
I didn't get the weight, but I can ask. I understand that It would just not perform well enough to sell. Then they tried the out board, and got the performance they needed. My nieghbor also said he still knows a man that owns one if you would like to see it.
Cole Man.

Cole Man II
01-14-2003, 07:27 PM
Sangster,
When will the NOS system be ready?
Cole Man.

Sangster
01-14-2003, 07:48 PM
Cole Man II:
Sangster,
When will the NOS system be ready?
Cole Man. It will be a few weeks on the NOS, We're doing three of them.. Here's the deal we're lookin' to put in to the mini-hydro.. 80+hp http://www.mcp.com.au/engine/rx-800/rx-full.jpg
[ January 14, 2003, 07:49 PM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

CircleJerk
01-16-2003, 12:47 AM
126driver:
Hey CJ, we don't have to hold back on you just because you're going to be gone for a while, do we? :confused: eek! wink Little do you know I have the scoop on you! Mr. Voice of Reason Hah! And I'm back, and not surprised to find a pile of ---- in need of shoveling off! You, my friend 222 22 2 21/2 should be used to backing me up! Life is not a box of chocolates and this is not a candy store! So, why do you keep coming back? A sweet tooth I presume? Or a sincere need to be picked on? Defending yourself you say.....And Scott, we know you dont eat candy since you are so skinney! Boy that takes a lot of guts to ride a Harley Bare back....Ha Ha We really enjoy V-drive Video Production's tapes where everyone can watch SS126 enjoying the good life while circle racing! In case someone out there doesnt know! Whats this bull about you coming up here to show us a lefty manuver? Fat CHANCE. It would be more likely that I would tow to Burley to show you ten shiney turnbuckles! Soon as we get the scanner going, More SPAM will be canned and coming!!!!! smile_sp JeRk smile_sp mouth out of 'cantrol'......
[ January 16, 2003, 12:49 AM: Message edited by: CircleJerk ]

boatguy222
01-16-2003, 04:49 AM
[ You, my friend 222 22 2 21/2 should be used to backing me up! Life is not a box of chocolates and this is not a candy store! So, why do you keep coming back? A sweet tooth I presume? Or a sincere need to be picked on? Defending yourself you say.....
CJ,
Yes YOUR RIGHT, I am used to backing you up, ALL THE TIME! wink And BTW I don't even LIKE chocolates. yuk Please post the Nostalgic Circle Boat Race Dates ASAP smile_sp

blondie#1
01-17-2003, 09:07 PM
boatguy222:
[ You, my friend 222 22 2 21/2 should be used to backing me up! Life is not a box of chocolates and this is not a candy store! So, why do you keep coming back? A sweet tooth I presume? Or a sincere need to be picked on? Defending yourself you say.....
CJ,
Yes YOUR RIGHT, I am used to backing you up, ALL THE TIME! wink And BTW I don't even LIKE chocolates. yuk Please post the Nostalgic Circle Boat Race Dates ASAP smile_sp PS222 here are the race dates for 2003. June 14 &15 Sunbanks Resort in Electric City. This is our 2nd year for the Racers Reuion Regatta. There will be (for real) a boat show & shine for the ones not racing as well as a auto show & shine. Lots of other things will be going on also that weekend at the resort. July 4th is in Orville WA. Lots of boats coming from the seattle/portland and spokane area. August we aren't sure of yet. September 6 & 7 back at Sunbank Resort in Electric City. September 20 & 21 at Moses Lake, Wa (cascade park), this is the last race for the year. Next year 2004, we are looking to possibly have the long course nationals at moses lake either in august or spetember. The park and recreation and city of commerce has voted us in and want us back anytime in those months. Just to cooooool! Got to go for now. This is just to much fun. :D wink :p

waterloged
01-17-2003, 09:27 PM
I have a xp seadoo motorand pump that would be perfect for the little hydro. but you have to buy the hole thing with trailer. not bad for $1800.00 or best