PDA

View Full Version : New Tattoo Shop

Debbolas
10-20-2006, 08:42 AM
You all have heard me mention my very talented sister who is a GREAT tattoo artist....she is in a new shop
Static 3 Tattoo Studio
2345 N. Tustin
Orange, California
and I have a link to her "myspace" if you want to check out her tattoo work.
She does piercing and tattoos:D

Debbolas
10-20-2006, 08:48 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1566bo_s_tattoo.jpg
Just ask for Becca :rollside:

4day!!
10-20-2006, 08:55 AM
I will go check it out today, I was going to stop by the shop i get work done at today and have him start some drawings for me. I usually go to "Lucky's", he is also on Tustin in orange. Does she do alot of old school style and pinups? Anyway thanks for the tip i will be going down there after the gym. Do you know the cross street off of tustin?

Debbolas
10-20-2006, 09:03 AM
Let me see if I can get ahold of my sis for ya..................I will PM you the info:D

4day!!
10-20-2006, 09:09 AM
no worries i will find it. Thanks though....

4day!!
10-20-2006, 09:13 AM
looks like its right across the street from the orange mall..

Debbolas
10-20-2006, 09:19 AM
She will be down there later today :D Give her a call :D

Her454
10-20-2006, 09:22 AM
Deb, is that pirate wench tat on you? Did she do that? That is incredibly detailed if thats a tat. Nice work, tell her good luck on her new shop.

Debbolas
10-20-2006, 09:24 AM
Deb, is that pirate wench tat on you? Did she do that? That is incredibly detailed if thats a tat. Nice work, tell her good luck on her new shop.
I am unable at this time in my life to commit to a tattoo (Scream veto'd my tattoo option):(
She did do this tattoo on some guys arm...my arms aren't that big;) and hairy;)
She is very good and just started with this tattoo shop. Usually she goes to Hawaii to tattoo all the tourists, but if she can stay local and make the same $, that is good.
I think she should open her own shop.:D

Her454
10-20-2006, 11:30 AM
I am unable at this time in my life to commit to a tattoo (Scream veto'd my tattoo option):(
She did do this tattoo on some guys arm...my arms aren't that big;) and hairy;)
She is very good and just started with this tattoo shop. Usually she goes to Hawaii to tattoo all the tourists, but if she can stay local and make the same $, that is good.
I think she should open her own shop.:D
ROTFLMAO, Deb I was on my laptop when I posted that and the pic didnt come in that clear. However its very clear NOW that is not your arm LMAO! You must have thought "what a blind biatch she is and I cant believe I asked her to drive us girls around in my boat!" ;))))

Throttle
10-20-2006, 11:37 AM
I will go check it out today, thanks for the tip i will be going down there after the gym. Do you know the cross street off of tustin?
might as well see if you can start workin there too!
maybe u should roll out to havi with me for the weekend since it sounds like you are not working... gonna b leavin at 7 when AO shows up...

Debbolas
10-20-2006, 11:44 AM
ROTFLMAO, Deb I was on my laptop when I posted that and the pic didnt come in that clear. However its very clear NOW that is not your arm LMAO! You must have thought "what a blind biatch she is and I cant believe I asked her to drive us girls around in my boat!" ;))))
You thought I had BINGO arms :D LOL ;)
Yeah, on second thought, I will drive us around in my big old boat ;) You can do the docking though :D

Her454
10-20-2006, 11:47 AM
Yeah, on second thought, I will drive us around in my big old boat ;) You can do the docking though :D
Chicken. Gotta learn to live life on the edge girl. :rollside:

Debbolas
10-20-2006, 11:54 AM
Chicken. Gotta learn to live life on the edge girl. :rollside:
Give me a week at the trailer and my boat in a slip, and I think I could learn.....how many days until summer? :rolleyes:

Her454
10-20-2006, 12:14 PM
[U]Give me a week at the trailer and my boat in a slip, and I think I could learn.....how many days until summer? :rolleyes:
I KNOW you can. :)

Debbolas
10-20-2006, 12:16 PM
I know I can
(repeat as often as needed to boost self confidence when docking boat )
I know I can
I know I can
;)

Her454
10-20-2006, 12:30 PM
I know I can
(repeat as often as needed to boost self confidence when docking boat )
I know I can
I know I can
;)
That a girl. Helps to have someone there just in case to grab the dock for ya........while you are dilligently chanting the above LOL...........

Debbolas
10-20-2006, 12:34 PM
That a girl. Helps to have someone there just in case to grab the dock for ya........while you are dilligently chanting the above LOL...........
You're nominated :D :clover: :D

Her454
10-20-2006, 12:50 PM
You're nominated :D :clover: :D
Bring Jello Shots. :rollside: :crossx:

Debbolas
10-20-2006, 12:52 PM
Bring Jello Shots. :rollside: :crossx:
Ok, but I must tell you I am not very good :redface: at eating them........... :p
Deb <---------------Jello Shot challenged

Debbolas
10-20-2006, 01:14 PM
ok, my sis is doing a tattoo for one of our hot boat members. She did some sketches and will tattoo him next week. She is really good. PM me for her number :D

4day!!
10-20-2006, 02:02 PM
might as well see if you can start workin there too!
maybe u should roll out to havi with me for the weekend since it sounds like you are not working... gonna b leavin at 7 when AO shows up...
hhhhhhmmmmmm,,,, sounds like youre gonna be ridin. I need to get that damn boat in the water for a few hours at least. Besides, you're friends with Jack. Jack doesn't like me. He kicked my ass last time we met.

4day!!
10-20-2006, 02:04 PM
ok, my sis is doing a tattoo for one of our hot boat members. She did some sketches and will tattoo him next week. She is really good. PM me for her number :D
Your sister is way cool and helpful. She's doing a couple of sketches for me and will be calling me next week when they are done. I should have some new ink by next friday.. :)

Debbolas
10-20-2006, 02:20 PM
Your sister is way cool and helpful. She's doing a couple of sketches for me and will be calling me next week when they are done. I should have some new ink by next friday.. :)
Can't wait to see the finished product! :D
You will have to post pics ;)
Deb<----------has a cool sister:D:clover: :D

4day!!
10-20-2006, 02:25 PM
Can't wait to see the finished product! :D
You will have to post pics ;)
Deb<----------has a cool sister:D:clover: :D
of course

Debbolas
10-20-2006, 02:40 PM
myspace (http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=54081050)
Here is a link to her myspace.....Beckah :D
:D :clover: :D
or should be
:crossx: :skull: :crossx:

mondorally
11-09-2006, 03:40 PM
Any finished pics yet?
-Justin

Debbolas
12-02-2006, 12:13 PM
bump for pics :D
My sis is in Hawaii at the moment (lucky chick)
Let's see the new tattoo!!