PDA

View Full Version : Keeping the cats off cars.........

NashvilleBound
10-21-2006, 05:17 AM
I need help keeping my damn cats off my cars. Anyone hae any ideas? This is all i have found so far, but looks interesting enough ;)
http://media.putfile.com/Funny---Keep-cat-off-your-car

framer1
10-21-2006, 05:29 AM
I need help keeping my damn cats off my cars. Anyone hae any ideas? This is all i have found so far, but looks interesting enough ;)
That was great...I hate cats getting on my cars :rollside: I'm going out and buying that car today :idea:

Forkin' Crazy
10-21-2006, 06:41 AM
Some one makes a blanket that has wires running through it that delivers a mild electric shock, similar to a fence shocker. The cats cannot resist it. Not sure who makes it, but I've seen one before.
Or.....
A .22 rimfire works pretty well too.... If you are a good enough shot!! :crossx:

RitcheyRch
10-21-2006, 08:39 AM
I hate cats on the car too. They scratch the windows and paint with their claws.

seanv
10-21-2006, 08:43 AM
or worse... i like to leave my bow hatch open a bit so it airs out. yep you guessed it, i climbed up there only to have the hatch blow open and a phuckin cat come flying out :mad: i did get a swat at him and he hit hard but, dont think it did serious enough injuries :cry:

deltaAce
10-21-2006, 08:46 AM
I like the paw prints on the hood & windshield, it gives it a jungle theme. :)

BRAWNY
10-21-2006, 08:55 AM
give them a ride somewhere, :crossx: if you know what i mean.

BadKachina
10-21-2006, 09:21 AM
We have one that sits on our wall and drives the dogs crazy. It knows they can't jump up and get to it. The little bastard always does it in the middle of the night too. I was thinking I'll load up the paintball gun and blast it next time.

SmokinLowriderSS
10-21-2006, 12:46 PM
I only know of 1 way that has any real long-lasting certainty of keeping the feline off the vehicle.
The .22 rimfire reference was CLOSE!. :crossx:

YeLLowBoaT
10-21-2006, 01:22 PM
I had one pee in my Fiat last week. :cry: I went back in side to get my tape measure... fooker got in and peed in less then 2 mins.

racecar.hotshoe
10-21-2006, 01:39 PM
mouse traps work well also!

seanv
10-21-2006, 02:17 PM
how about...skunk trap, some can tuna, 2 red paver bricks and a 11'rope.
*tie one end of rope to trap other to hand rail by steps of swimming pool
*place 2 red bricks in trap
*put small amount of tuna on trigger pad
*wait for culprit
:crossx:

HammerDown
10-21-2006, 03:25 PM
I had one pee in my Fiat last week. :cry: I went back in side to get my tape measure... fooker got in and peed in less then 2 mins.
Few years back I had one sneek into my garage...spent the night in my Vette, and used it as a litter box...cats SUCK :mad:

dmontzsta
10-21-2006, 03:29 PM
Just rub dog shit all over your car, problem solved.

THOR
10-21-2006, 03:32 PM
One easy solution I found was putting a bowl full of antifreeze for the cat to enjoy. Problem solved. It has worked on two neighbor's cat so far.

mike37
10-21-2006, 03:43 PM
give them a ride somewhere, :crossx: if you know what i mean.
I would never do that :D

Jbb
10-21-2006, 03:43 PM
http://members.lycos.nl/ronschalker82/punisher_top.gif

NashvilleBound
10-21-2006, 04:23 PM
http://members.lycos.nl/ronschalker82/punisher_top.gif
Tease ;) Maybe a few years ago I could handle something like that :D :D

Schiada76
10-21-2006, 04:32 PM
mouse traps work well also!
Oh no they don't.
Rat traps do though. :D
I think it should be perfectly legal to go to the cat owners house kick their fckin door in and shit all over their couch.
Do you think they'd mind their pos cats after that? :D

mike37
10-21-2006, 04:58 PM
Oh no they don't.
Rat traps do though. :D
I think it should be perfectly legal to go to the cat owners house kick their fckin door in and shit all over their couch.
Do you think they'd mind their pos cats after that? :D
farm supply has the solution small animal traps
it took me six days to get them all but no more cat prints shit or hair in my stuff now :D
I had a rule only had the trap out after 8PM I figured that any one that left there cat out at night didn't want it to bad

THOR
10-21-2006, 05:00 PM
I can get Cat Scram for you for $20.00 each. I use them on my boat at night to keep the cats out and also around my front and back yards. They work great and you won't have your neighbor ready to kill you for shooting his cat.
Google Cat Scram to see how it works.
Cat scram seems too humane for cats. They are filthy, disgusting animals that ruin vehicles.

mike37
10-21-2006, 05:05 PM
Cat scram seems too humane for cats. They are filthy, disgusting animals that ruin vehicles.
I second that and motion for a shoot on sight order for any cat in your yard

ratso
10-21-2006, 05:26 PM
I agree...

SOCALDETAIL1
10-21-2006, 05:56 PM
Get a big piece of wood, run chicken wire over it then hook it up to a power source, it will keep the rats from eating you wires too. Mark

SHOTKALLIN
10-21-2006, 06:47 PM
the skunk traps work great. take em to china town and let em loose.

SHOTKALLIN
10-21-2006, 06:48 PM
i'm sure some loving family would take good care of em.

KreatinKaos
10-21-2006, 07:31 PM
I like to use .22 CB longs ... quieter than an airgun , and consistent one shot kills . An airgun will let them make it home to die though ... that way nobody will catch you tossing the cat in the trash :crossx:

Jeteka
10-21-2006, 10:37 PM
Wow. I think some of you should go blow your own f'ing heads off! Just my opinion.

SmokinLowriderSS
10-22-2006, 12:42 AM
Wow. I think some of you should go blow your own f'ing heads off! Just my opinion.
Hmmmmmm
So far, in keeping my flock of chickens alive, I have 2 cats and 3 dogs to my score.
Got any more opinions there buddy-boy?

sorry dog
10-22-2006, 02:31 AM
Surprised there hasn't been a skillet reference yet...

HammerDown
10-22-2006, 04:32 AM
I concur... :mad:

SmokinLowriderSS
10-22-2006, 06:53 AM
There was a "skillet reference" with the advice to drop off the trapped cats in the oriental neighborhood. :p
The bunnies refered to ARE some gooood eatin. :) :)
Cats (feral cats) are a MAJOR problem, guess where,...................... England. They breed ALMOST like rats, into huge numbers, and are rapidly wiping out the bird population in England, at least according to some studies.

ratso
10-22-2006, 11:56 AM
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :D

mike37
10-22-2006, 12:04 PM
If people would keep there pet on there own property there would be no problems
if a person damaged you stuff you would do something about it

mike37
10-22-2006, 12:17 PM
I found the solution
Inventor turns dead cats into diesel
A German inventor says he's found a way to make cheap diesel fuel out of dead cats.
Dr Christian Koch, 55, from Kleinhartmannsdorf, said his method uses old tyres, weeds and animal cadavers.
They are heated up to 300 Celsius to filter out hydrocarbon which is then turned into diesel by a catalytic converter.
He said the resulting "high quality bio-diesel" costs just 15 pence per litre.
Koch said the cadaver of a fully grown cat can produce 2.5 litres of fuel - meaning around 20 cats are needed for a full tank.
He said: "I tank my car with my own diesel mixture and have driven it for 105,000 miles without any problems."
Annelise Krauss of the Dresden Animal Protection Association blasted Koch's new diesel though, saying: "This is as bad as experimenting on animals."

THOR
10-22-2006, 12:21 PM
Typical psycho cat owner.

Trailer Park Casanova
10-22-2006, 12:53 PM
This neighborhood it's keep the cars off the cats.
Can't believe our cat has made it 10 years.

burtandnancy
10-22-2006, 01:35 PM
See Train Horns, below...

minnesota_duane
10-22-2006, 03:32 PM
Pure breed German Shepard named Killer "Killer get the kitty" Killer likes kitty's, Bunnies and Squirels. Or pretty much anything I say get 'im too.
I know for a fact that a .45 with hollow points will blow kitty in half.

SmokinLowriderSS
10-22-2006, 05:10 PM
I found the solution
Inventor turns dead cats into diesel
A German inventor says he's found a way to make cheap diesel fuel out of dead cats.
Dr Christian Koch, 55, from Kleinhartmannsdorf, said his method uses old tyres, weeds and animal cadavers.
They are heated up to 300 Celsius to filter out hydrocarbon which is then turned into diesel by a catalytic converter.
He said the resulting "high quality bio-diesel" costs just 15 pence per litre.
Koch said the cadaver of a fully grown cat can produce 2.5 litres of fuel - meaning around 20 cats are needed for a full tank.
He said: "I tank my car with my own diesel mixture and have driven it for 105,000 miles without any problems."
Annelise Krauss of the Dresden Animal Protection Association blasted Koch's new diesel though, saying: "This is as bad as experimenting on animals."
It's experimentation on DEAD CATS fer cripes sake! Geeezzzzzzzzz........ Damn animal protection people. I'll give them SOME (not much) credit when it comes to live animals ................ but to CORPSES!??!!?!??!!?! Not a damn bit. He should experiment more. Talk about a "renewable energy source"! LMAO
Seriously, out here in farm country, if it takes 50 pounds of cat to make a tank of diesel, you'd get a LOT of diesel from the occasional 300 and up pound dead cow, and the 100 pounds of each road-kill deer arround here. :idea:

KreatinKaos
10-22-2006, 05:20 PM
Blahahahaha ... I made a good headshot today , the focker was spraying one of my boats :mad: :crossx:

SmokinLowriderSS
10-22-2006, 05:35 PM
Blahahahaha ... I made a good headshot today , the focker was spraying one of my boats :mad: :crossx:
Now THAT is "proper gun controll". Well done Kaos, it's not an easy shot, as small-skulled as they are.
Very few things are as persistent as "cat-pi$$" odor. :mad: :mad:

brianthomas
10-22-2006, 05:50 PM
My yellow Lab thinks cats taste like chicken.

Itsahobby
10-22-2006, 07:01 PM
See the dog in my avatar. She actually will stock a cat and ambush it. Just like a cat stocks a bird. Kinda ironic. Of course only in my yard :)

Phat Daddy
10-22-2006, 07:15 PM
This may not blow a cats head off or make fuel for your car but I used to have a problem with cats a few years ago. What I did is sprinkle some black pepper over the area (car, yard, wall, etc...) where you don't want the cats. This makes the cats sneeze... and cats don't like to sneeze. You might have to stay at it a few nights but they learn real fast and will go somewhere else. Worked for me, good luck.

3 daytona`s
10-22-2006, 07:21 PM
This may not be the best way to begin on here,just a suggestion, :idea: Since I did not post on this thing earlier,I`m not going to blow my head off :crossx:

KreatinKaos
10-22-2006, 08:02 PM
See the dog in my avatar. She actually will stock a cat and ambush it. Just like a cat stocks a bird. Kinda ironic. Of course only in my yard :)
My doberman stalks cats , seagulls , and squirrels ... I'm beginning to think seagulls are her favorite food :crossx:

RiverRatMike
10-22-2006, 08:52 PM
yeah, a garage

NashvilleBound
10-23-2006, 03:39 AM
I guess after this weekend I should not worry about the cats so much....someone put a nice key scratch accross the front of the hood about 10 inches long on my Viper. What a wonderful life you must have to have to key a car to make yourself feel better.

framer1
10-23-2006, 06:39 AM
I guess after this weekend I should not worry about the cats so much....someone put a nice key scratch accross the front of the hood about 10 inches long on my Viper. What a wonderful life you must have to have to key a car to make yourself feel better.
That's really messed up....Never could figure the appeal of ruining somebodies nice things :rolleyes:

R.A.D.man
10-23-2006, 06:55 AM
I have a dog you can borrow, he cost me $1400.00 in repairs for the damages he caused to a new Dodge Ram by trying to keep the cats off of it and out of the engine compartment. He's a truck climbing SOB.