PDA

View Full Version : New Owner of EXTREME TRUCKS in aliso viejo

ultra27jay
10-21-2006, 05:01 PM
I just wanted to let everyone know that I am the new owner of extreme trucks off road and acc.Inc. If u are not familiar with the place it’s located in Aliso Viejo ca, I took over ownership yesterday. I will be there full time from 9-6 Monday –Friday and 10-3 on Saturdays. I am set up with all venders direct and can beat or meet any price. I will also be offering a pick up and delivery. I know people here on the forms are pretty supportive and I would hope u will give me a chance. Thanks in advance to all hot boat people. If u guys need anything let me know threw here or call the store direct at 949-215-9757. Or feel free to call my cell at 818-381-1910.
Thanks again,
Jason Nichols
Jason Nichols
CEO Extreme trucks inc.
22972 pacific park dr #b
aliso viejo, ca 92656
jnichols419@sbcglobal.net
tel:
fax:
mobile: 818-274-7770
818-337-2474
818-381-1910
Add me to your address book...
Want a signature like this?

Fire Angler
10-21-2006, 05:05 PM
Good luck in your new venture.

ultra27jay
10-21-2006, 05:07 PM
Good luck in your new venture.
thanks man. :)

Force This
10-21-2006, 05:21 PM
I will be calling soon

roln 20s
10-21-2006, 05:30 PM
Awesome--good luck Jason. We'll talk soon and get your setup with the Boat Bling line too :) Congrats again--I'll be referring people to you frequently.
Patrick

76ANTHONY
10-21-2006, 05:31 PM
Do you have a website setup?

rojo4
10-21-2006, 05:49 PM
Im 1 block away from your shop. I tried giving the prior 2 owners business, however they never seemed to want to call me back. I still need some stuff so I'll be by there in the next week or so. I'm all about supporting the local shops.

catman-do
10-22-2006, 10:33 AM
Congrats Jason! We had our 04 Excursion lifted there by the two owners ago guy. They didnt do the best job, but the person that owned it last time seemed to have fixed it fairly well. I just bought a dually 3500 mega cab, got anything I can do for that? Looking for the clear lights on the roof and to possibly bag the rear.

HavasuSelect
10-22-2006, 11:12 AM
Congrats! So what exactly does your shop offer? Fab work?

hoolign
10-22-2006, 11:42 AM
Congrats Jason! We had our 04 Excursion lifted there by the two owners ago guy. They didnt do the best job, but the person that owned it last time seemed to have fixed it fairly well. I just bought a dually 3500 mega cab, got anything I can do for that? Looking for the clear lights on the roof and to possibly bag the rear.
I have the same truck and havent done anything to it yet! Let us know how any mods turn out on the Doolie

Blacksheep
10-22-2006, 02:37 PM
Jason,
Do you have a website you can post?

Chipster27
10-22-2006, 03:18 PM
Good luck with the shop. My friend Jerry started it after he left my other friend's memory company. We were all on the same Nascar Southwest Tour team. Jerry did some of the stuff to my truck, then he sold the business and I think got in to building bikes. I had not been back since Jerry sold it, but I heard that the new owner wasn't consistant with the hours and the work wasn't that great. **This is what I heard, never personally delt with it**
Lot of competition in that area with 4WD parts and Outlaw, but if you run a good shop, charge fair prices, and do great work, they will come.
Good luck!

Chipster27
10-22-2006, 03:20 PM
Jason,
I think this was the old website:
http://www.extremetrucksinc.com/

ultra27jay
10-22-2006, 07:27 PM
I will be calling soon
sweet! ill be waiting. i cant wait. thanks, in advance.

ultra27jay
10-22-2006, 07:36 PM
Awesome--good luck Jason. We'll talk soon and get your setup with the Boat Bling line too :) Congrats again--I'll be referring people to you frequently.
Patrick
thanks patrick! im working on my web site and would like to add a link to boat bling. also would like to keep it in stock so the oc people can stop by and pick up from me to save on shipping. what does everone think of that. let me know.
p.s. patrick
what about a truck bling type of product? any intrest? i would invest, let me know what u think. if i could whipe down my truck with (truck hot sause) that would be great. love the smell......

Chipster27
10-22-2006, 07:38 PM
..also would like to keep it in stock so the oc people can stop by and pick up from me to save on shipping. what does everone think of that. let me know.
You carry it and I will come by and pick some up. Let me know when you have it.

ultra27jay
10-22-2006, 07:40 PM
Do you have a website setup?
the web site is not ready yet! i am meeting with the web master this week and hope fully i can have it up and running soon. i will post a link on here once it up and running. thanks for asking. i want it to be pretty interactive. so we will just half to see...but if anybody need a quote and does not have time to give me a call feel free to email me or shoot me a pm. and ill get it to u. thanks again.

ultra27jay
10-22-2006, 07:43 PM
I think this was the old website:
http://www.extremetrucksinc.com/
hey chipster27, i was getting to u. thanks for the support. web site is in the works. and that is the right link. its just not done yet.

ultra27jay
10-22-2006, 07:45 PM
You carry it and I will come by and pick some up. Let me know when you have it.
its on my list with patrick so hopefull i will have a shipment soon. just working out the details. i will let u know.

ultra27jay
10-22-2006, 07:50 PM
Im 1 block away from your shop. I tried giving the prior 2 owners business, however they never seemed to want to call me back. I still need some stuff so I'll be by there in the next week or so. I'm all about supporting the local shops.
Thats huge! i will call u back. i have been in this business for about 15 years and its my passion. u can e-mail me,call me, or call my cell phone. anything for my customers. hope to see u soon. send me a message on what u are looking for and ill help u out again thanks for the support. this goes for everone here....thanks

ultra27jay
10-22-2006, 07:56 PM
catmando, i will check on the lights for u in the am. and as far as the rear bags goes no problem. do u want the on board compressor with a guage mounted in the cab? let me know. anything for a fellow shadow owner. thanks for the support. ( i wish i had a big motor like u) :cry: maybe some day. :) talk to u soon.

ultra27jay
10-22-2006, 07:58 PM
Jason,
its in the works i will let u all know. the web master is meeting with me this week to get it going. thanks for the intrest.

ultra27jay
10-22-2006, 08:09 PM
Good luck with the shop. My friend Jerry started it after he left my other friend's memory company. We were all on the same Nascar Southwest Tour team. Jerry did some of the stuff to my truck, then he sold the business and I think got in to building bikes. I had not been back since Jerry sold it, but I heard that the new owner wasn't consistant with the hours and the work wasn't that great. **This is what I heard, never personally delt with it**
Lot of competition in that area with 4WD parts and Outlaw, but if you run a good shop, charge fair prices, and do great work, they will come.
Good luck!
chipster thaks for being honest, i have invested my life savings and am going to give it 110% i will useally be at the store well befour we open if that helps anyone or stay late if anyone need a late drop off. i have worked for 4wheelparts back in the day and im not too worried about them. they may have a alot of invertory but i can still meet there prices or beat them in some cases. i buy direct from most vendors. and can have parts the next business day. i know all thier tricks. i like to be just honest. i think there is enough business to go around and im not the one to bad mouth no one, most people just barrie them selves. but good lookin out, if i can be of any service just let me know. thanks again for the support.

roln 20s
10-22-2006, 08:16 PM
thanks patrick! im working on my web site and would like to add a link to boat bling. also would like to keep it in stock so the oc people can stop by and pick up from me to save on shipping. what does everone think of that. let me know.
p.s. patrick
what about a truck bling type of product? any intrest? i would invest, let me know what u think. if i could whipe down my truck with (truck hot sause) that would be great. love the smell......
Sounds great--I will give you a call tomorrow, or you can call my cell anytime at 602-312-4550. We'll be in touch and get you set up this week.
Thanks,
Patrick

Chipster27
10-22-2006, 08:16 PM
...if i can be of any service just let me know. thanks again for the support.
Will do. I'm pretty much done with my truck but should I hear of anyone else that needs something I'll send them your way. I have a buddy in AV that has an H2 with the license plate xxtreme. He was going to talk to Jerry about doing something for him, but it never panned out. He just bought an H3 and may be looking for some stuff for it. I'll let him know the shop has a new owner.
Good luck!

ultra27jay
10-22-2006, 08:32 PM
Will do. I'm pretty much done with my truck but should I hear of anyone else that needs something I'll send them your way. I have a buddy in AV that has an H2 with the license plate xxtreme. He was going to talk to Jerry about doing something for him, but it never panned out. He just bought an H3 and may be looking for some stuff for it. I'll let him know the shop has a new owner.
Good luck!
thanks chipster27, i would love to get my hands on one of the new h3s. tell your buddy if he want to lift it come and see me. ill take care of him. that h3 looks so good with a lift and some 18 or 20 inch wheels. he can even get 37s on it but i think 35s are perfect with a 6 inch kit. thanks again.

ultra27jay
10-22-2006, 08:34 PM
Sounds great--I will give you a call tomorrow, or you can call my cell anytime at 602-312-4550. We'll be in touch and get you set up this week.
Thanks,
Patrick
cool thanks again, and ill be talking to u soon.

Havasubum
10-22-2006, 10:01 PM
can you get the rapid hitches?

Kilrtoy
10-22-2006, 11:15 PM
OK, I will lifting my truck this winter and I will give you first shot at it...
DAMN that is a helluva drive from havasu to Aliso

ultra27jay
10-23-2006, 05:43 AM
can you get the rapid hitches?
yea, ill check on it today for u. what drop are u looking for.

ultra27jay
10-23-2006, 05:46 AM
OK, I will lifting my truck this winter and I will give you first shot at it...
DAMN that is a helluva drive from havasu to Aliso
thats funny, its not that bad, and it s from northridge. havasu is only on weekends. but anyway what kind of truck do u have? let me know so i can get some notes going. thanks again.

trailerpark_tj
10-23-2006, 06:23 AM
I think I spoke to you last week on a 3" lift for a new FJ (for Millen). I didn't know you were on HB or I would have bought it from you. We ended up going with a Skyjacker from Transamerica because they were able to get it the saem day.
I'll be calling you soon, we are buying parts thru Transamerica on a weekly basis.
Good luck!
TJ (Todd)

Havasubum
10-23-2006, 10:09 AM
yea, ill check on it today for u. what drop are u looking for.
im looking for a 10 inch drop

pixilatedpussy
10-23-2006, 10:12 AM
Well Congrats! We usually work with Outlaw & Vice Versa, but if ya have a price sheet you can fax me i would be happy to throw your name out & vice versa.
Pixi :p

Kiddunot
10-23-2006, 02:42 PM
go pixi, I will support as well u know how i run it

dicudmore
10-23-2006, 05:06 PM
good luck with the new business Jason :cool:
at the shop saturdays?? WTF? That will likely cut into your boating time :220v:

Kilrtoy
10-23-2006, 05:08 PM
thats funny, its not that bad, and it s from northridge. havasu is only on weekends. but anyway what kind of truck do u have? let me know so i can get some notes going. thanks again.
No for me Havasu to Aliso..
Looking for a 6" or 8" and looks nice for the wifes truck
2005 chevy 2500 diesel crew cab short bed

roln 20s
10-23-2006, 07:03 PM
6" on 35's (with 20's of course) is perfect IMO--don't need any steps--gotta love the mini skirts getting in :) :D
Roln 20s

Brian
10-23-2006, 07:42 PM
6" on 35's (with 20's of course) is perfect IMO--don't need any steps--gotta love the mini skirts getting in :) :D
Roln 20s
"Don't need any steps"... hahahahahaha... Just wait someday you'll be old too there buddy! ;)
BTW "hot sauce" is also good "truck sauce"! :idea:
Jason I remember seeing your rig at Mohave when we both missed the turn to Katherine's. Nice setup for sure. I may be looking for a dual shock hoop and another pair of 8.5 Fox Shox here pretty soon. I'll give you guys a call when I'm ready.
:cool:

ultra27jay
10-23-2006, 08:03 PM
"Don't need any steps"... hahahahahaha... Just wait someday you'll be old too there buddy! ;)
BTW "hot sauce" is also good "truck sauce"! :idea:
Jason I remember seeing your rig at Mohave when we both missed the turn to Katherine's. Nice setup for sure. I may be looking for a dual shock hoop and another pair of 8.5 Fox Shox here pretty soon. I'll give you guys a call when I'm ready.
thats pretty funny i rember that!!!!!ooops... :rollside: thats no problem just let me know year make model and what lift kit u have. and ill get that for u n o problem....thanks for the support. and (truck sause) hmmmm...hey patrick u there? we may have something here.....talk to u soon...

ultra27jay
10-23-2006, 08:08 PM
Roln 20s
hey patrick, whats it gonna take to launch the truck sause. and leather sause and a heavy engine degresser maybe (transum sause=engine and frame sause)? and wheel sause. lets talk...... :cool:

ultra27jay
10-23-2006, 08:16 PM
dude no problem, as soon as u are ready let me know. and i will either pick up your truck on a car hauler with my truck and deliver it back to u the following week end or if u bring it to me i will haul it back out to u. u just tell me im up for anything.
and be carefull of that patrick guy, lets go 8'' with 20''s for sure. it just looks right. and patkick he would have gone bigger but i herd he was scarred of heights.lol....j/k patrick. talk to u soon....

ultra27jay
10-23-2006, 08:19 PM
good luck with the new business Jason :cool:
at the shop saturdays?? WTF? That will likely cut into your boating time :220v:
yea saturdays for a while. but its now winter time and time to put in some time at the shop so i can be ready for the summer. it should all work out just fine..... :)

ultra27jay
10-23-2006, 08:21 PM
im looking for a 10 inch drop
i ordered a few of thoes today ill have them in stock tomorro. ill shoot u a price as soon as it gets to my shop.

ultra27jay
10-23-2006, 08:22 PM
I think I spoke to you last week on a 3" lift for a new FJ (for Millen). I didn't know you were on HB or I would have bought it from you. We ended up going with a Skyjacker from Transamerica because they were able to get it the saem day.
I'll be calling you soon, we are buying parts thru Transamerica on a weekly basis.
Good luck!
TJ (Todd)
todd it was good talking to u today see u soon and thanks for the support....

Chipster27
10-23-2006, 08:24 PM
hey patrick, whats it gonna take to launch the truck sause. and leather sause and a heavy engine degresser maybe (transum sause=engine and frame sause)? and wheel sause. lets talk...... :cool:
"Extreme Trucks Sauce" for your engine, frame, paint and wheels....private label it - Cha Ching!

ultra27jay
10-23-2006, 08:26 PM
Well Congrats! We usually work with Outlaw & Vice Versa, but if ya have a price sheet you can fax me i would be happy to throw your name out & vice versa.
what kind of price sheet u looking for. and what do u guys buy. let me know. btw. i have a yfz 450 pretty tricked out where do u ride? and when. and who the hell is this vice versa guy? let me know. :rollside:

shippingguy
10-23-2006, 08:27 PM
Jay:
Congrats on teh new venture. I need you to get me a price on the CST fabricated (not the cast ones) 4" spindles to add to my 2006 Duramax. I have the CST6-8 kit now. I will also need some Deaver springs. I will set the truck up with a total of 10" of lift.

ultra27jay
10-23-2006, 08:32 PM
i just read your profile and now i understand! we carry so many products so its hard to put together a price sheet. but if u need something just let me know and ill get it for u guys. my brother owns a body shop also up in 1000 oaks. also, so i now know who vice versa is. lol. if u are ever in the area drop off some business cards so i know who to refer people too. thanks for the support. talk to u soon.

dicudmore
10-23-2006, 08:33 PM
yea saturdays for a while. but its now winter time and time to put in some time at the shop so i can be ready for the summer. it should all work out just fine..... :)
yes it should :cool:

BajaMike
10-23-2006, 08:34 PM
I just wanted to let everyone know that I am the new owner of extreme trucks off road and acc.Inc. If u are not familiar with the place it’s located in Aliso Viejo ca, I took over ownership yesterday. I will be there full time from 9-6 Monday –Friday and 10-3 on Saturdays. I am set up with all venders direct and can beat or meet any price. I will also be offering a pick up and delivery. I know people here on the forms are pretty supportive and I would hope u will give me a chance. Thanks in advance to all hot boat people. If u guys need anything let me know threw here or call the store direct at 949-215-9757. Or feel free to call my cell at 818-381-1910.
Thanks again,
Jason Nichols
Jason Nichols
CEO Extreme trucks inc.
22972 pacific park dr #b
aliso viejo, ca 92656
jnichols419@sbcglobal.net
tel:
fax:
mobile: 818-274-7770
818-337-2474
818-381-1910
Add me to your address book...
Want a signature like this?
Good luck to your new business....I will always support the businesses on Hot Boat, especially in South OC!
:rollside: :) :rollside: :)

ultra27jay
10-23-2006, 08:37 PM
Jay:
Congrats on teh new venture. I need you to get me a price on the CST fabricated (not the cast ones) 4" spindles to add to my 2006 Duramax. I have the CST6-8 kit now. I will also need some Deaver springs. I will set the truck up with a total of 10" of lift.
first things first, your new boat in off the chain, i love the colors. and second thanks for giving me a chance. i will get u a price in the am. thanks again. tell the misses i said hi. :rollside:

ultra27jay
10-23-2006, 08:38 PM
Good luck to your new business....I will always support the businesses on Hot Boat, especially in South OC!
:rollside: :) :rollside: :)
thanks man!!!!!! let me know if i can help with anything....

shippingguy
10-23-2006, 08:43 PM
first things first, your new boat in off the chain, i love the colors. and second thanks for giving me a chance. i will get u a price in the am. thanks again. tell the misses i said hi. :rollside:
Thanks alot bro. Are you going to be out there this weekend? We are heading out for the maiden voyage. If so look for us. I will post pics when we get back. No rush on the price I know you are getting bombarded here with requests. I will pass the word around about your shop. Holly says hello.

Brian
10-23-2006, 08:48 PM
thats pretty funny i rember that!!!!!ooops... :rollside: thats no problem just let me know year make model and what lift kit u have. and ill get that for u n o problem....thanks for the support. and (truck sause) hmmmm...hey patrick u there? we may have something here.....talk to u soon...
The only guy more clueless than the one who misses the turn is the one who follows him! :D
04 Diesel Excursion, so far stock height but will be adding Superlift leveling springs in front (01-222-6) and add-a-leafs out back (already have the parts). Currently running Fox 2.0"/8.5" remote reservoir shocks 40/60 dampening up front, 10" travel same dampening rear. I'm thinking of either rebuilding the current shocks with different shim stacks or maybe just adding another pair up front. Not looking for a lot more compression but definitely more return dampening. I like the front shock mounts by Full Traction but haven't found a lot of places that carry them.

ultra27jay
10-23-2006, 08:48 PM
Thanks alot bro. Are you going to be out there this weekend? We are heading out for the maiden voyage. If so look for us. I will post pics when we get back. No rush on the price I know you are getting bombarded here with requests. I will pass the word around about your shop. Holly says hello.
sweet!!!!!!! :) if i dont see u guys out there have fun..im so jelious. :)

shippingguy
10-23-2006, 08:50 PM
If you are out there we will look for you and I am sure we will find you. Now back to promoting the new business venture.

dicudmore
10-23-2006, 08:52 PM
you know--some signage on the boat and it becomes a write-off :wink:

ultra27jay
10-23-2006, 08:53 PM
The only guy more clueless than the one who misses the turn is the one who follows him! :D
04 Diesel Excursion, so far stock height but will be adding Superlift leveling springs in front (01-222-6) and add-a-leafs out back (already have the parts). Currently running Fox 2.0"/8.5" remote reservoir shocks 40/60 dampening up front, 10" travel same dampening rear. I'm thinking of either rebuilding the current shocks with different shim stacks or maybe just adding another pair up front. Not looking for a lot more compression but definitely more return dampening. I like the front shock mounts by Full Traction but haven't found a lot of places that carry them.
The only guy more clueless than the one who misses the turn is the one who follows him!
now thats some funny shait!!!!
i can buy full traction direct so just let me know when u are ready. thanks again....

ultra27jay
10-23-2006, 08:55 PM
boat,truck,house,toyhauler,dogs, u name it its getting a sticker. lol... :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
10-24-2006, 08:45 AM
what kind of price sheet u looking for. and what do u guys buy. let me know. btw. i have a yfz 450 pretty tricked out where do u ride? and when. and who the hell is this vice versa guy? let me know. :rollside:
:rollside: my email is cs.simonsautobody@hotmail.com
My husband & I own a collision shop in Laguna Hills...off Lake Forest & the 5.
We do alot of work with Outlaw Offroad & Glassworks.
My fax # is (949)951-8165 & our ph is (949)951-5265 If you can fax me a jobber price sheet to keep on file that would be great.
I love my 450! My husband just re-did my front suspension & it kicks ass! :p :rollside: I love to ride Glamis ( have my whole life) & Ocotillo is alot of fun! We also get to do alot of riding out at our river pad.
Heading out for the week of Thanksgiving ( as usual) you are welcome to cruise out with us. ( If you dont mind crazy kids)

pixilatedpussy
10-24-2006, 08:46 AM
Wow! Wish it was that easy for us... :crossx: Cant quite see how a boat is a write off for a Collision shop. :crossx: :cry: Guess I am too dang honest. :rolleyes:

Havasu1986
10-24-2006, 09:25 AM
Northridge to Aliso Viejo on the 405 at those hours... Now thats a commitement.

pixilatedpussy
10-24-2006, 09:30 AM
Northridge to Aliso Viejo on the 405 at those hours... Now thats a commitement.
More like a headache....i was wondering the same thing! Ouch! Not fun!

ultra27jay
10-25-2006, 08:03 PM
Just wanted to say thank you! to all of u that replied to my post. I talked to a few of u this week over the phone, and just wanted to say THANKS!!!! And to the people that ordered or purchased parts from me thanks for giving me a chance to serve your needs. if for some reason I did not get back to u please send me a PM and remind me what u needed. This week was pretty crazy for me with just talking the helm as of Friday. Again thanks to everyone and I hope I can help u guys out in the future. DonÂ’t give up on me just yet im just getting startedÂ…Â… :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Thanks
jason nichols
Extreme Trucks inc.

Ultracrazy
10-25-2006, 08:14 PM
Tires and rims? Have a stock chevy 2500 HD............need some "stuff".

ultra27jay
10-25-2006, 09:16 PM
Tires and rims? Have a stock chevy 2500 HD............need some "stuff".
what are u looking for? and what size? do u want to do the leveling kit with the bilstine shocks? let me know. thanks for the chance to help u out...

Havasubum
10-25-2006, 09:52 PM
Thanks jason for a great price on the hitch. will definitly be back for more stuff.

Ultracrazy
10-25-2006, 10:00 PM
what are u looking for? and what size? do u want to do the leveling kit with the bilstine shocks? let me know. thanks for the chance to help u out...
Looking at 265/75/16's........I like the Nitto's. I tow a toy hauler so I don't know what would affect my towing.
UC

ultra27jay
10-26-2006, 09:41 AM
Looking at 265/75/16's........I like the Nitto's. I tow a toy hauler so I don't know what would affect my towing.
UC
NO PROBLEM GOT THEM IN STOCK...PM SENT.

MR HARLEY
10-26-2006, 10:15 AM
Congrats Jay, wish you the best!

ultra27jay
10-26-2006, 10:25 AM
Congrats Jay, wish you the best!
THANKS BROTHER!!! LET ME KNOW IF U NEED ANYTHING.

MR HARLEY
10-26-2006, 10:26 AM
THANKS BROTHER!!! LET ME KNOW IF U NEED ANYTHING.
Sales job? :)

little rowe boat
10-26-2006, 10:38 AM
Best of luck, sounds like you will get alot of support from the boards.

shippingguy
10-26-2006, 10:50 AM
Jay. Thanks for the quick response bro. I wish you great success.

ultra27jay
10-26-2006, 03:02 PM
Best of luck, sounds like you will get alot of support from the boards.
THANKS MAN!!!! I SENT U A PM.

ultra27jay
11-02-2006, 01:18 PM
at work bump.......... :cool:

trailerpark_tj
11-02-2006, 01:55 PM
at work bump.......... :cool:
What's up Jay?
I never heard back on those Bilsteins. No luck on them huh?

ultra27jay
11-02-2006, 03:54 PM
What's up Jay?
I never heard back on those Bilsteins. No luck on them huh?
sorry i did not call u back. my rep at bilstine that gives me the best deal is at sema. if still need them in a hurry call me and ill see what i can find.

Eliminator 4 Life
11-02-2006, 04:33 PM
Jay can you check into a bullet proof steering stabilizer for a 06 dodge 2500 cummins mega cab. The superlift one I got I think it sucks...

Mrs.Killer
11-02-2006, 04:35 PM
Jay can you check into a bullet proof steering stabilizer for a 06 dodge 2500 cummins mega cab. The superlift one I got I think it sucks...
Hi son, how are you????

Eliminator 4 Life
11-02-2006, 04:37 PM
Hi son, how are you????
Hi momma how are you I hope to be out there for the parade of lights... :)

Mrs.Killer
11-02-2006, 04:38 PM
Hi momma how are you I hope to be out there for the parade of lights... :)
If so, we will see ya then :rollside:

Eliminator 4 Life
11-02-2006, 04:46 PM
If so, we will see ya then :rollside:
good cause I miss my hot momma ;) and if not there ill be at the la show for like a week this time :cool:

Markos
11-02-2006, 04:53 PM
Can you do a 4in lift on a 2003 Chevy Quadrasteer? 1500 HD 2WD 6.0

ultra27jay
11-02-2006, 05:36 PM
ILL CHECK ON THAT FOR U IN THE AM. THANKS.

ultra27jay
11-02-2006, 05:38 PM
YEP. ILL GET U A QUOTE IN THE AM. WHAT SIZE TIRES ARE U RUNNING.

Markos
11-02-2006, 09:20 PM
32in

beaverretriever
11-02-2006, 09:33 PM
Awesome. Good luck. Too bad your not in Vegas. :(

rojo4
11-03-2006, 09:26 AM
I had a chance to meet Jason at his shop over last weekend. What a cool guy who understands the importance of customer satisfaction. Thanks again for the hookup!

ultra27jay
11-03-2006, 03:06 PM
I had a chance to meet Jason at his shop over last weekend. What a cool guy who understands the importance of customer satisfaction. Thanks again for the hookup!
Thanks for the good words! BTW I have your pj tire ready for u. ill be here on sat 10-3. so come and get it. see u soon...... :rollside:

ultra27jay
11-03-2006, 03:10 PM
The guys are at sema till sunday. i put in a message for them to call me on monday. i will have a est for u next week. thanks for the support.

Eliminator 4 Life
11-03-2006, 09:04 PM
The guys are at sema till sunday. i put in a message for them to call me on monday. i will have a est for u next week. thanks for the support.
Thanks for the reply Jay I was supposed to be at sema myself...

ultra27jay
11-04-2006, 09:50 AM
Thanks for the reply Jay I was supposed to be at sema myself...
me too man! next year for sure. talk to u soon. :cool:

shadow
11-04-2006, 11:23 AM
Congratulations Jay & best of luck! :)

ultra27jay
11-04-2006, 01:11 PM
Congratulations Jay & best of luck! :)
Thanks man. Say hi to the wifeee for me. see u guys hopefully soon for some winter time rhino fun. Do u guys stay in havi for thanksgiving? if so lets get the rhinos dirty.

ITS ALL GOOD
11-04-2006, 01:22 PM
good luck Jay

Chipster27
11-06-2006, 11:16 AM
Jay,
I have a friend that is going to call you today or tomorrow. He has an Excursion and is looking for some Welds with Toyos or BFGs. His name is Dan and I'll have him ask for you.
He's shopping for the best "deal" calling all the locals.
Good luck.
Chip

ultra27jay
11-06-2006, 11:24 AM
Jay,
I have a friend that is going to call you today or tomorrow. He has an Excursion and is looking for some Welds with Toyos or BFGs. His name is Dan and I'll have him ask for you.
He's shopping for the best "deal" calling all the locals.
Good luck.
Chip
thanks man, tell him to call me last with his best price and ill hook him up....

ultra27jay
11-06-2006, 01:01 PM
nothing avail. sorry...