PDA

View Full Version : F-650 in action

cc322
10-22-2006, 06:16 AM
Not very impressive but what a huge truck. Guys got to much money to blow, lucky man
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1198428958

Trailer Park Casanova
10-22-2006, 06:34 AM
Is the 6 door factory, or an aftermarket stretch job?

cc322
10-22-2006, 07:25 AM
Is the 6 door factory, or an aftermarket stretch job?
I think it is a aftermarket stretch

phebus
10-22-2006, 07:30 AM
With the low water levels, I don't think you could launch that at Havasu :)

Sherpa
10-22-2006, 08:08 AM
I hope you guys don't think this clown is cool....... it's stupid-ass dumbfawks
like this guy that is giving true 4wheelers (that care about the environment)
a real bad name.....
here's just a few of his violations: Remember, always tread lightly.
crossing a running stream=siltation, all kinds of other water/vehicle issues.
tread lightly means don't go running over a crap load of bushes... ok, these
all look like weeds... but leave it to an enviro-nut to find a stupid salamander
or blue-bellie spotted weed-eating toad to close another area to use.
and for the record, my wifes Chevy Astrovan to do more than that f-650-
hearse just did....
rant off.
--Sherpa

RitcheyRch
10-22-2006, 08:13 AM
Nothing a Jeep couldnt have done.

Fast Freddy
10-22-2006, 08:19 AM
thats what i want to tow my next boat with right there

Richie Rich
10-22-2006, 08:24 AM
a real bad name.....
all look like weeds... but leave it to an enviro-nut to find a stupid salamander
hearse just did....
rant off.
--Sherpa
Funny I had the exact same "tread lightly" thoughts when I saw him drive upstream. He really should have looked here 1st: http://www.treadlightly.org/readedu.mv?edu=3D347A75000431C600004E2A00000000
It is a bad-ass truck though. And no I'm not a hippie tree hugger. I just think people should take care of the land and water natural resources available to them...

thumbs
10-22-2006, 09:00 AM
In action..........lol. My wifes Honda can do that.

Mrs.Killer
10-22-2006, 09:12 AM
Im sure he didn't buy that truck to go through streams.....That truck is bad azz

bigq
10-22-2006, 09:48 AM
Cool truck and all, but why? Kinda like seeing a Kodiak pulling a 24' boat, why?

OCMerrill
10-22-2006, 10:00 AM
Hell - What that "Pilot" did my mother could have done in her minivan.
True excess. I would have been more impressed if he was towing a 40' boat or Stacker race car trailer through there.
Just think...Stick that thing good and there is NOTHING short of a 18 wheel wrecker to help.
Last year we were at Lucerne (Johnson) valley over in the sand dunes by the bomb crater lake and some guy in a 4x4 custom Kodiak was burried deep up to this axles. Why people lay on the go pedal when already stuck is beyond me. "Dude" you have a winch pull me out he says...I have a Jeep you moron. Heres is a shovel....and a sleeping bag...get busy with it.

catman-do
10-22-2006, 10:09 AM
Its a cool looking truck. I would never pay 160k for it though. Did anyone look at the prices??? 94500 base + 25500 for 4x4 + 10000 6 door convo + 6000 for bumpers etc... Sounds like too much for me. I personally like the Freightliners best.

hoolign
10-22-2006, 10:21 AM
In "action" LMFAO!
"look out merle ..that there's a puddle"! .."don't worry i'll just git a run at it"

HammerDown
10-22-2006, 10:56 AM
I could have done that with my Vette... :rollside:
Cool lookin truck though :cool:

John.
10-22-2006, 11:22 AM
I want an F-650. I think they're awesome.

Wet Dream
10-22-2006, 11:33 AM
That guy is a complete tool.

ratso
10-22-2006, 11:37 AM
That guy is a complete tool.
...and not the sharpest tool either. :rolleyes:

reDECKulous
10-22-2006, 12:18 PM
that truck is sick... stop hating

YODA
10-22-2006, 01:01 PM
there's a 4 door version of that Ive seen running around the dunes at Glamis. Same thing, big heavy "street jeep".

beerjet
10-22-2006, 01:02 PM
That "truck" is a joke and was stugglin to get up the last little bump. That "trucks" reminds me of when people used to put car bodies on truck frames and lift them . Makes wanna slap some people and remind them what a waste of an orgams they are.

beerjet
10-22-2006, 01:06 PM
there's a 4 door version of that Ive seen running around the dunes at Glamis. Same thing, big heavy "street jeep".
If it's the black one that I'm thinking of , he scoots up olds pretty slow . He gets it up there , just really slow . I just hate seeing something built that doesn't work . Makes you look like a real tool . Put that focker to work .

HammerDown
10-22-2006, 04:28 PM
Is it as silly as people that own Hummers and NEVER take em off road?

Mandelon
10-22-2006, 07:17 PM
I want an F-650. I think they're awesome.
Why am I so not surprised. :rolleyes:

THEPISTONHEAD
10-22-2006, 08:36 PM
No Hatin' here. I think its pretty impressive. That is a huge heavy truck. I would definatley roll it to the lake.................along with 12 of my friends!!!!!

SHOTKALLIN
10-22-2006, 09:26 PM
Those are bad ass, but I would prefer the 4 door. The GMC and Chevy's are bad ass too!

John.
10-23-2006, 08:49 AM
Ya beat me to it Mandy! Only an attention ***** with an inferiority complex would have a need for that overbuilt POS. Course maybe it could also be the result of a latent "small penis" complex, ya think? :crossx:
Only one boat that I can think of offhand that would look right at home behind that thing. Wanna guess which one?
Rio
I don't have an inferiority complex. I also don't have a "small penis" complex. why are you sending out personal attacks like this? I don't even know you.
What makes this truck a POS? Looks like it's been built to do something that I'd like to use it for. I could tow my boat and once my wife get's her horse trailer, we could use the truck to tow that as well.

desertbird
10-23-2006, 12:56 PM
100K in mods to a 80K truck and he's "showing off" in 6 inches of water?
My Suburu Brat would 4x4 circles around that thing!!!! :yuk:

NorCalCat
10-23-2006, 01:07 PM
Ya, but it looked dam cool! :)

cyclone
10-23-2006, 01:14 PM
cool looking truck but i'm not impressed. Bandit already ran through that creek 20 years ago in a trans am.

RiverRatMike
10-26-2006, 04:47 PM
very nice truck, have to have one. With the V10 of course!

RiverRatMike
10-26-2006, 04:48 PM
Or a Rhino

squirt'nmyload
10-26-2006, 04:59 PM
Funny I had the exact same "tread lightly" thoughts when I saw him drive upstream. He really should have looked here 1st: http://www.treadlightly.org/readedu.mv?edu=3D347A75000431C600004E2A00000000
It is a bad-ass truck though. And no I'm not a hippie tree hugger. I just think people should take care of the land and water natural resources available to them...
my thoughts exactly.......i was on a wheelin trip once back in pennsylvania on private property with permission from the owner with the rules of stay on the trails and only cross the streams at the crossings. well this jackass decides to drive down the stream and ends up getting stuck on a tree he tried to run over, all while the owner was watching from on top of a hillside. anyways he made him give him all the cash he had in his pocket to pay for the damages to his property, which all of us other wheelers agreed was fair....sorry for him that he had a couple hundred bucks on him..he learned his lesson after that

John.
10-26-2006, 05:19 PM
Well UJ, I'll tell you how it is.
WHEN I start with the personal attacks-> YOU'LL KNOW IT ! Rereading my post, I don't see your name mentioned anywhere. Maybe by the description you recognized yourself.
YOU, sir, are the one that forged my opinion of you. You went out of your way to park your ass in a boat that was guarenteed to generate attention in a manner that I wouldn't consider in good taste to most of the boating community. The graphics, I imagine, would be offensive to the greater majority. While there are other boats around that get the ooo's and aaww's because someone designed, built, or personalized it in some way to make it unique, or for a specialized type of activity, thus getting positive attention, you did nothing but buy a "billboard" saying 'look at me, I'm Mr. Bitchin cuz I bought Bonzo's boat'. By sitting in a ride with a " F*CK YOU WORLD emblazoned on the side you knew exactly what you were doing-> just trying to garner attention for yourself. Now if that isn't the mark of an attention ***** then I don't know what is.
I haven't even gotten to the entire thread where we had to endure your whining and sniveling about the motor that you bought used without checking it out first. Maybe something went over my head but the only reason that I could come up with for your sniveling thread was an attempt to "blackmail" someone else into paying for your motor-> the one that YOU should have had checked out in the first place. Thought I already said that!
Now, we get to this thread. With YOUR past performance on this forum I wonder why you came to mind in conjunction with a vehicle that was sure to garner attention "just because". I personally don't give a rat's ass if you paraded down McCulloch blvd in a pink F-650 with purple penis' painted on it. I'd recognize you and wave.
JMHO, and $18.oo will get you a good drink down on the river.
good luck on your newest billboard,
Rio
dude, seriously, what is your problem? you have no right to accuse me of blackmailing anybody because I have done nothing of the sort. maybe in your twisted little mind you read that, but go and re-read the entire thing and you'll see that I would never do something like that. you can disagree with my post, but don't attack me personally. I would never do that to you.
i have had nothing but positive comments from people who have seem the boat in person regarding the gel coat. I think you are in the minority of people who don't like it. the great thing is, you can go ahead and not like it. I could care less what you think about my boat, just don't say sh*t about me. and do you think I'm dumb along with everyone else on this board? your post references something another person posted referencing my post. You've made some bad assumptions about me and only make yourself look like an ass in the process. the honorable thing to do at this point is for you to apoligize and admit you were wrong.

Magic34
10-26-2006, 06:22 PM
Custom Motorsports built one that the guy takes into the dunes. They did not build it from the ground up, but they rebuilt a lot of what is under the truck. From what I understand, it has gone up comp hill.

Devil's Advocate
10-26-2006, 06:26 PM
ugly, over-kill, unimpressed. :rolleyes:

catman-do
10-26-2006, 06:31 PM
Ive seen a couple out in Glamis. The black one im thinking of had a hoist to get the dirtbikes in the back of the truck. It was a young guy with too much money and time on his hands.

Mr. Crusader 83
10-27-2006, 04:01 AM
I didnt see anything there that my 00 silverado 1500 couldnt do. what a jacka$$. If i was to buy something like that. i would get the kodiak. much cooler!!!

sleekcraft78
10-27-2006, 06:49 AM
a real bad name.....
hearse just did....
rant off.
--Sherpa
I say the same. What a dumb azz. F in it up for everyone else.

John.
10-27-2006, 01:07 PM
UJ, reread my post! When I attack you, YOU'LL know it. So far all I've posted has been my own opinion of YOUR BEHAVIOR. I'll not address every item on this or the other two threads cuz you are not worth my time. However, you may not think of your other thread as a form of blackmail but there is room for disagreement.
"you have no right to accuse me of blackmailing anybody because I have done nothing of the sort. maybe in your twisted little mind you read that, but go and re-read the entire thing and you'll see that I would never do something like that. "
I did and my twisted little mind didn't make these up. Your twisted little keyboard did. Can I refresh your memory?
"you are definitely correct. buyer beware on any used motor purchase. we did make a mistake and trusted a source that things were represented as they were. it ends up that the motor was not as it was represented."
Refresh MY memory, did you ever reveal your 'trusted source'?
"You're also correct that we do not know exactly the terms of the deal. all we know is what was represented to us and what we read about the boat in the magazines prior to the purchase. The seller is Jesse and we are trying to get ahold of him to talk about the situation."
" I agree that Derebery should help pay to fix this motor. I think maybe Jesse should too. I mostly wish that I didn't have to."
You don't consider getting on the internet and blasting a business without giving them a fair shot at rebuttal "blackmail"? I could substitue the word extortion but I won't. IF Diddleberry had replaced the motor I'd bet that you would've gotten on here and praised the heck outta them even if the motor WAS misrepresented to you.
"you can disagree with my post, but don't attack me personally. I would never do that to you. "
You just did! My comments were addressed about YOUR behavior on this website not about your genetic makeup.
" i have had nothing but positive comments from people who have seem the boat in person regarding the gel coat."
I could quote my post on your original thread but to make it short and sweet I'LL just say that John's work and the quality of the finished project is beyond reproach. However, as I stated before, the content of the graphics is disgusting except to a person that craves attention. IT IS MY OPINION that people that need this much recognition will usually stop at nothing to get the attention they possibly feel they were denied as a child. Did you not read the "Masturbate the dog" thread?
" I could care less what you think about my boat, just don't say sh*t about me. and do you think I'm dumb along with everyone else on this board? your post references something another person posted referencing my post. You've made some bad assumptions about me and only make yourself look like an ass in the process. the honorable thing to do at this point is for you to apoligize and admit you were wrong.
It's your right and perogative to not care about what I think about the boat however it is NOT your right to dictate what I say. GOT IT ? Obviously your understanding skills are not what they should be as the other post that you brought up referred to exactly the same thing I pointed out! I made no reference to anyone else's intelligence however if one were to grade you on your punctuation then I would have to answer your question in the affirmative. AS for my assumptions, I assume nothing. My opinions are based upon what YOU"VE posted and your behavior. I do not know you and can only form an opinion of you from how you've expressed yourself on the boards.
Pal, if this is a course of action that you really want to pursue then I would suggest that you go back and delete ALL of your prior posts about this subject matter. If you'd care to take a week or two and reread all of the replies in the other diddleberry and whatever threads and then come back and post an intelligent reply-> I'll wait for you. If you'd not care to delete your posts then you should at least correct the spelling, grammer, and punctuation.
Gawd, this sh*t bores me. Why should I have to waste my time defending MY OPINION? It's mine and I didn't expect you to like it and as for an apology, you really are trying to be funny aren't you?
Your turn,
Rio
On second thought don't bother cuz your denials already bore me. The only one that you're convincing is yourself. :sleeping:
Wow, I sure appreciate your use of colors to highlight your post and make it easier to read. How long did it take you to type all that out? For someone as mentally slow and challenged as you appear to be, I'm sure betting a long time. I also find it amusing how you comment on how I should correct my spelling. Since you're so studious, can you spell grammar for me again? You spell it "grammer" but my dictionary doesn't seem to agree.
You continue to make yourself look like as ass with your attacking posts. Just an assumption, but how tall are you? Do you have short man's syndrome as well?
I have not blackmailed anyone. You’re making a bad assumption and only making yourself look like more of an ass. You are the only person who is reading that into my post. I'm done chatting with you. I appreciate your mini-stalking as I've never had one before, but please just go away.
Here's betting that you're not one to just let it go. I'm betting that you're one of those people who always has to get the last word in. Here’s your chance to prove me wrong. :argue: :yuk:

Mandelon
10-27-2006, 03:57 PM
Wow, I sure appreciate your use of colors to highlight your post and make it easier to read. How long did it take you to type all that out? For someone as mentally slow and challenged as you appear to be, I'm sure betting a long time. I also find it amusing how you comment on how I should correct my spelling. Since you're so studious, can you spell grammar for me again? You spell it "grammer" but my dictionary doesn't seem to agree.
You continue to make yourself look like as ass with your attacking posts. Just an assumption, but how tall are you? Do you have short man's syndrome as well?
I have not blackmailed anyone. You’re making a bad assumption and only making yourself look like more of an ass. You are the only person who is reading that into my post. I'm done chatting with you. I appreciate your mini-stalking as I've never had one before, but please just go away.
Here's betting that you're not one to just let it go. I'm betting that you're one of those people who always has to get the last word in. Here’s your chance to prove me wrong. :argue: :yuk:
Complain about a personal attack, then insult him too... that's funny.
Ultra-John I really think you don't have a clue. You came on here as Hummer John, so we would all know about your "bitchen" Hummer. A vehicle that is just made for people who crave attention. Then after you got razzed for the gay sounding name, you changed it.
From some of your other posts we found out you shoot water balloons at strangers' boats nearly injuring passengers and damaging sound systems....another retarded move that no one on here thinks is cool. But you don't see it that way at all.
You then end up with the West Coast Fokker boat, one that is about the most attention craving gel schemes I have ever seen. Almost embarrasing, I'd say. As pointed out by that ass Rio, ( :cool: ) it is, like most of Ultra's work very well done, just nothing I'd want to be seen in. It was built for a flamboyant celebrity. I think its the perfect boat for you.
Then comes the Dingleberry motor thread that we all got to read about. If the board still allowed sounds to play we could have had violins playing in the background. It came across as pretty whiny, dude.
Now you need to get a ridiculously overbuilt but barely usable giant tow vehicle. :rolleyes: Rio's point was that there was no surprise there. I am honestly not sure if his post was meant to refer to truck's owner or to you. Probably right either way..... :rolleyes:
I rarely take the time to bag on anybody on here, even if I do think they are a tool. So consider yourself special. You don't get it, that's all. I hope you enjoy your new truck.

3 daytona`s
10-27-2006, 04:23 PM
Complain about a personal attack, then insult him too... that's funny.
Ultra-John I really think you don't have a clue. You came on here as Hummer John, so we would all know about your "bitchen" Hummer. A vehicle that is just made for people who crave attention. Then after you got razzed for the gay sounding name, you changed it.
From some of your other posts we found out you shoot water balloons at strangers' boats nearly injuring passengers and damaging sound systems....another retarded move that no one on here thinks is cool. But you don't see it that way at all.
You then end up with the West Coast Fokker boat, one that is about the most attention craving gel schemes I have ever seen. Almost embarrasing, I'd say. As pointed out by that ass Rio, ( :cool: ) it is, like most of Ultra's work very well done, just nothing I'd want to be seen in. It was built for a flamboyant celebrity. I think its the perfect boat for you.
Then comes the Dingleberry motor thread that we all got to read about. If the board still allowed sounds to play we could have had violins playing in the background. It came across as pretty whiny, dude.
Now you need to get a ridiculously overbuilt but barely usable giant tow vehicle. :rolleyes: Rio's point was that there was no surprise there. I am honestly not sure if his post was meant to refer to truck's owner or to you. Probably right either way..... :rolleyes:
I rarely take the time to bag on anybody on here, even if I do think they are a tool. So consider yourself special. You don't get it, that's all. I hope you enjoy your new truck.
Before this post,it was almost comical, as with the shots back and forth,everyone just kept on with the subject.LOL :)

Cole
10-27-2006, 05:17 PM
Before this post,it was almost comical, as with the shots back and forth,everyone just kept on with the subject.LOL :)
LOL..Was thinking the same same! Everyone was ignoring the train wreck happening!!!

Devil's Advocate
10-27-2006, 08:25 PM
LOL..Was thinking the same same! Everyone was ignoring the train wreck happening!!!
LOL..It's the HB way! :D

HTRDLNCN
10-27-2006, 11:30 PM
The need for bigger and bigger rolling behemoths is beyond me.
Im sure eventually (if it hasnt happened already) someone
with more money than brains will put an SUV body on a full size 18wheeler
just to have the biggest and baddest battlewagon on the block..
And when they do a bunch more will look at it and say "awesome"
and run out and buy one.
The rest of us will just laugh at them when they figure out cant turn around in less than a football field and have to take out a loan everytime they go to a fuel station..