PDA

View Full Version : Chargers - Don't read if you DVR the game...

OCMerrill
10-22-2006, 10:13 AM
OUCH....what else to say. Let's just say its like a comedy of errors.

scooooter7
10-22-2006, 01:02 PM
WoooooHoooooooooo!!!
Go Chiefs!!

OCMerrill
10-22-2006, 02:11 PM
Chargers gave it away in the first half with three turnovers! Hard to get it all back.
Field Goal Kickers... Wow.

In2Deep
10-22-2006, 02:15 PM
I just got back from this game.
Place went crazy after the winning field goal.
Go Chiefs!

XFactor
10-22-2006, 02:51 PM
all the games sucked today :cry: we didn't get any good games :cry:
How many times do we have to give it away on the last drive in the 4th qtr :mad: :mad: :mad:

Not So Fast
10-22-2006, 05:17 PM
All I can do is :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: NSF PS Field goal kickers suck ass and should be done away with, yeah for real!!!!!

slink
10-22-2006, 05:31 PM
all the games sucked today :cry: we didn't get any good games :cry:
You must not have Direct TV football package. There were a few good ones today

Not So Fast
10-22-2006, 05:35 PM
You must not have Direct TV football package. There were a few good ones today
You must have not watched the Cardinal game, Leinart looked like a rookie today which he is. Hell, they made the raiders look good ! NSF

racecar.hotshoe
10-22-2006, 05:36 PM
We tried to blow it.......................................
http://www.kcchiefs.com/media/images/6E2FEB688FB946EF80F7400C4B04A268.JPG?0.39434053017 040394

slink
10-22-2006, 05:42 PM
You must have not watched the Cardinal game, Leinart looked like a rookie today which he is. Hell, they made the raiders look good ! NSF
Na, flipped around on the early games and got my fill. Mostly Pitt/ATL, CIN/CAR and my GD Fins. Spent the afternoon w/ the kids

Not So Fast
10-22-2006, 05:46 PM
Na, flipped around on the early games and got my fill. Mostly Pitt/ATL, CIN/CAR and my GD Fins. Spent the afternoon w/ the kids
I hear ya, unfortunately I am a fan of the Chargers and have started watching the Cards lately cause we live in AZ now, so this was a double dose of humility :cry: :cry: More crying!!!!!! NSF

slink
10-22-2006, 05:48 PM
I hear ya, unfortunately I am a fan of the Chargers and have started watching the Cards lately cause we live in AZ now, so this was a double dose of humility :cry: :cry: More crying!!!!!! NSF
Try being a Dolphin fan :cry: :cry: ..........F'N Marino curse

jbone
10-22-2006, 05:50 PM
Am I the only one that thought Gates scored a TD in the 1st quarter when he stretched out over the goal line. He was on top of a KC defender and never had a knee or hand down.
And, where did the "in the grasp calls go" Remember when we recovered 2 fumbles that were taken away because Ben was called in the grasp.
I think Rivers was in the grasp too when he fumbled???
Thats 2 losses the Chargers should have won. I think they played better than that Baltimore and KC.
Just my .02 cents.
Go Chargers!
J

scooooter7
10-22-2006, 06:01 PM
Sorry the Chargers lost, but I am a KC fan. Any time the Chiefs play against Shottenheimer, we are going to be READY.
Don't forget about Shottenheimer in the playoffs, you might as well FIRE him now. :p

Not So Fast
10-22-2006, 06:04 PM
I didnt get the game today, I was spared the heartbreak except my sons kept calling me tellling me what was happening. Sounded like we played like shit the first half and AGAIN THIS LITTLE MONKEY FACED ASSBITE field goal kicker missed a rather important kick. :mad: :mad: NSF

OCMerrill
10-22-2006, 06:10 PM
Try being a Dolphin fan :cry: :cry: ..........F'N Marino curse
Your seriously hurting about now.

OCMerrill
10-22-2006, 06:18 PM
I didnt get the game today, I was spared the heartbreak except my sons kept calling me tellling me what was happening. Sounded like we played like shit the first half and AGAIN THIS LITTLE MONKEY FACED ASSBITE field goal kicker missed a rather important kick. :mad: :mad: NSF
He should not have missed that FG. Thats what their for...to make the important one and ALL the others.
But, the Bolts just made a mess of the first 20 min. of the game. It was almost a bit sad as of this season they have not had a first half like this. It was bad.
I hope its not a sign of things to come. We need something to root for in so cal (if you not a college ball fan) that actually has a chance.

scooooter7
10-22-2006, 06:52 PM
He should not have missed that FG. Thats what their for...to make the important one and ALL the others.
But, the Bolts just made a mess of the first 20 min. of the game. It was almost a bit sad as of this season they have not had a first half like this. It was bad.
I hope its not a sign of things to come. We need something to root for in so cal (if you not a college ball fan) that actually has a chance.
Their next coupla games ain't gonna be easy for the Chargers. Chiefs will be in the thick of things before you know it. And nobody is giving the Chiefs any credit. If Daunte Hall hadn't been so rusty, the game would not have been as close. LT's rushing yards were how many? He did have a great pass for a TD though.

SummitKarl
10-22-2006, 08:48 PM
welcome to my world :rollside:
next time I move to a new state, I am dam well going to make sure the pro teams in that state play at least 500 ball :mad:
NSF can you name this Charger, yup I have suffered being a Charger fan that long
http://www.profootballhof.com/assets/hof/mug1167.jpg

Not So Fast
10-23-2006, 07:59 AM
Looks like Bambi to me Karl :) NSF

460 jus getn it
10-23-2006, 08:07 AM
GO BRONCOS.................................woo hoo how bout KC.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
10-23-2006, 08:16 AM
Just happen to catch the last 33 seconds of the game. :cry: :cry: Doesn't matter. Once a Charger fan, always a Charger fan, win or lose. :rollside:
<-------- My glass is always half full!

Ziggy
10-23-2006, 08:37 AM
Am I the only one that thought Gates scored a TD in the 1st quarter when he stretched out over the goal line. He was on top of a KC defender and never had a knee or hand down.
And, where did the "in the grasp calls go" Remember when we recovered 2 fumbles that were taken away because Ben was called in the grasp.
I think Rivers was in the grasp too when he fumbled???
Thats 2 losses the Chargers should have won. I think they played better than that Baltimore and KC.
Just my .02 cents.
Go Chargers!
J
Yup, I thought it was good for a TD, no question.
And yeah, I yelled at my TV to ask about the "in the grasp" call we'd experienced just a few weeks ago.
Those last minute drives againt the D are driving me nuts, somethings haven't changed......and now we're gonna be down 3 of the top LineBackers in the league for 4-5 weeks......ouch-o-rama :mad:
I'm sure there was some devilish doings in KC as well :crossx: , for some crazy reason the hotel the Charger players were staying had a "false" fire alarm going off at 5am :rolleyes: :crossx: The guys were nice and groggy by game time......bet your booty some fanatical KC fan had night duty at the hotel :p :skull:
Yet, with all the things that did go wrong the team nearly pulled it off....nearly. Take away that holding call by Olivia on the Bolts' last drive and KC may well have gone home with their heads hanging :cool: that's how close it was... :cry: