PDA

View Full Version : The Raiders...

dmontzsta
10-22-2006, 05:44 PM
championship train has left the station...all of you that did not hop on, will now be stuck on the band wagon! see you all in the Super Bowl...bitches. lol. :)

Not So Fast
10-22-2006, 05:48 PM
Now thats funny :D NSF

Brady Bunch
10-22-2006, 06:45 PM
1 win and now your going to the super bowl........ :confused: :hammer2:

XtrmWakeborder
10-22-2006, 06:48 PM
lmao exactly what i was thinking....at least my team got their second win today. As long as they stay ahead of the raiders i'm happy.

scooooter7
10-22-2006, 06:54 PM
Arizona has a better chance of going to the Super Bowl than the Faiders.

boatsnblondes
10-22-2006, 07:06 PM
I watched a pop warner team on Saturday that had a better chance of getting to the bowl than the raiders...what planet do you live on???

JetBoatRich
10-22-2006, 07:21 PM
so much for their perfect season :rolleyes:

boatsnblondes
10-22-2006, 07:27 PM
OK, so whats worse?? Being on an 0-5 raiders team? Or being on the first team to lose to an 0-5 raiders team....??

Phat Daddy
10-22-2006, 07:30 PM
Like dmontzsta said... hop on now!!!! All you haters need to learn to take a joke. All us Raiders fans know where not going to the SB this year but it's funny to put sh#t like this up and watch the Haters go all crazy!!! Relax people, it's just a win for the team you love to hate. :cool: :crossx:

Riomouse911
10-22-2006, 07:51 PM
Heading up on Friday for the Raiders next game on Sunday, when Pittsburgh comes to town... After that game, I fear their record will be much like my fantasy teams record, 1-6 :cry:.

THOR
10-22-2006, 07:54 PM
Just another thug raider fan wishing he actually had a team.

dmontzsta
10-22-2006, 08:40 PM
Like dmontzsta said... hop on now!!!! All you haters need to learn to take a joke. All us Raiders fans know where not going to the SB this year but it's funny to but sh#t like this up and watch the Haters go all crazy!!! Relax people, it's just a win for the team you love to hate. :cool: :crossx:
:) Its all good, they will be watching the super bowl with all the Raiders fans, with their heads down and their hands firmly holding their wallets.
:rollside:

Phat Daddy
10-22-2006, 08:45 PM
Just another thug raider fan wishing he actually had a team.
Who might that be???

SHOTKALLIN
10-22-2006, 09:14 PM
One more shaved head right here. Glad I didn't miss the train. The funniest thing is how many losing seasons did the S.D. Dolts have? How else do you get prime picks like L.T., Leaf, Eli, and so on. I'm just waiting to get that first pick baby. In a few years...Raiders will be back to whoopin your asses!!!

Redwing247
10-22-2006, 09:41 PM
championship train has left the station...all of you that did not hop on, will now be stuck on the band wagon! see you all in the Super Bowl...bitches. lol. :)
1 win against the card.... :idea:
The coach's job is safe for 1 more week. :D

Hardly Satisfied
10-23-2006, 01:14 AM
big dreamer

Kilrtoy
10-23-2006, 01:17 AM
WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
the Raiders won?
they must have played themselves , I MEAN USC

RitcheyRch
10-23-2006, 04:01 AM
LMAO....typical Raiders mentality :rolleyes:
The only way the Raiders are going to the Super Bowl is if they buy a ticket to watch.

Mrs Luvnlife
10-23-2006, 04:45 AM
LOL!!!! :) That's freakin funny!!!! :D :D
That's it, I'm done watching the games, didn't see one play...and they win :mad: . I could use less stressful Sundays, that's for sure :rollside: .

cudaz101
10-23-2006, 04:53 AM
I never knew sarcasm was that tough to smell...Some folks need to take their head out of their ass and recognize when someone is having a lil fun...Labeling Raider Fans as Thugs is pretty ignorant as well...WTF??
GO RAIDERS....Shooting for that first round draft pick...haha
Brad

Mrs Luvnlife
10-23-2006, 04:57 AM
I never knew sarcasm was that tough to smell...Some folks need to take their head out of their ass and recognize when someone is having a lil fun...Labeling Raider Fans as Thugs is pretty ignorant as well...WTF??
Brad
AGREED!!!!!
But if that's the way it is.....then I really like my 'thug' way of life :D !

a catered life
10-23-2006, 05:59 AM
so much for their perfect season :rolleyes:
:p F THE BRONCOS GO RAIDERS

XFactor
10-23-2006, 07:33 AM
GO RAIDERS....Shooting for that first round draft pick...haha
Brad
Raider fans are stupid thugs. I'm proud to be ignorant. I strive to become more ignorant everyday. Ignorance is knowing what you don't know. Stupidity is not knowing what you don't know. :D :D

Hardly Satisfied
10-23-2006, 08:45 AM
Raiders fans must had a hell of a party after the 1st 5 loses

Ziggy
10-23-2006, 08:52 AM
One more shaved head right here. Glad I didn't miss the train. The funniest thing is how many losing seasons did the S.D. Dolts have? How else do you get prime picks like L.T., Leaf, Eli, and so on. I'm just waiting to get that first pick baby. In a few years...Raiders will be back to whoopin your asses!!!
As if Janakowski has been worthy of a 1st round pick.........he's gotta learn its between the uprights and not the corner pylons :rolleyes: :p

460 jus getn it
10-23-2006, 09:12 AM
:p F THE BRONCOS GO RAIDERSEasy there. They suck, they just happen to beat a team who sucks more....

a catered life
10-23-2006, 09:52 AM
Easy there. They suck, they just happen to beat a team who sucks more....
:p

DILLIGAF
10-23-2006, 10:44 AM
Now you know why nobody takes your Lakers cheerleading seriously either Don...