PDA

View Full Version : Free to good LOVING home

Mrs. Bear Down
01-19-2006, 11:15 AM
Persian Blue Point Cat
I have been told I can't have 4 animals... so we have a BEAUTIFUL loving cat looking for a new home.
Info:
Female
Spayed
Pure Breed Persian Blue Point
4yrs Old
Indoors
loves to be pet and brushed... even doesn't mind baths!!
Please PM me if interested
The only pic. I have right now... will take more tonight.

andy01
01-19-2006, 11:29 AM
I had to do a double take on your post........ I have Glamis open also and I was like "did I just see this"...........
:rollside:

Mrs. Bear Down
01-19-2006, 11:32 AM
I had to do a double take on your post........ I have Glamis open also and I was like "did I just see this"...........
:rollside:
Hahahahaha!!! Yeah don't know many people that do both and post in both... :D

BarryMac
01-19-2006, 11:41 AM
Will she stay indoors Mrs Bear Down???

Mrs. casean
01-19-2006, 11:47 AM
we do :D Beautiful cat! I'm sure someone will love to have her! She's adorable!

andy01
01-19-2006, 12:06 PM
Yeah I don't think many hit both sites........

Mrs. Bear Down
01-19-2006, 01:20 PM
Will she stay indoors Mrs Bear Down???
Actually she is scared to death of outside... we have parties, doors wide open... she never goes out!! She will hang out infront of an open door, but she'll never actually step out. :)

Mrs. Bear Down
01-19-2006, 01:28 PM
Yeah I don't think many hit both sites........
Ok... sorry.. I gues "I" just don't know many that do... :confused:

BarryMac
01-19-2006, 01:39 PM
Actually she is scared to death of outside... we have parties, doors wide open... she never goes out!! She will hang out infront of an open door, but she'll never actually step out. :)
How old is she?

Mrs. Bear Down
01-19-2006, 01:44 PM
How old is she?
She is 4yrs old... still likes to play.. but LOVES to just sit and watch TV with you...
She is really petite too... so she doesn't look like a full grown cat...

andy01
01-19-2006, 02:27 PM
Ok... sorry.. I gues "I" just don't know many that do... :confused:
No need for "sorry", I was serious. I don't think many people on this site hit Glamis as well, maybe a handfull............ :rollside:

Mrs. casean
01-19-2006, 02:43 PM
No need for "sorry", I was serious. I don't think many people on this site hit Glamis as well, maybe a handfull............ :rollside:
You're right! Not many over there, just a few... but 1/2 as much BS goes on there than here!

andy01
01-19-2006, 03:29 PM
You're right! Not many over there, just a few... but 1/2 as much BS goes on there than here!
No kidding, you don't see half the BS that you see here. I have said it before, a lot of drama follows the river crowd................. to much sun, to many drinks, to many boobs, to much of something.

Mrs. Bear Down
01-19-2006, 04:35 PM
oooohh!!! Trust me it has its fair share of DRAMA!!!! :cry: :)

blackcloud75
01-19-2006, 04:52 PM
Persian Blue Point Cat
I have been told I can't have 4 animals... so we have a BEAUTIFUL loving cat looking for a new home.
Info:
Female
Spayed
Pure Breed Persian Blue Point
4yrs Old
Indoors
loves to be pet and brushed... even doesn't mind baths!!
Please PM me if interested
The only pic. I have right now... will take more tonight.
Declawed?????????
If so may be interested for da' Princess........

blackcloud75
01-19-2006, 04:53 PM
Declawed?????????
If so may be interested for da' Princess........
Alright....I am gay .....I like cats!!!!

Mrs. Bear Down
01-19-2006, 05:47 PM
She is NOT declawed... however I will tell you...since she was a baby...she has NEVER ever even used those claws... except to dig in her litter... I haven't had any problems with clawing anything... not people, not dogs, not furniture, not anything... she's just a good little girl.

Mrs. Bear Down
01-20-2006, 04:46 PM
I think I should mention...
Part of the reason we are giving her up for adoption is because she doesn't play all that well with other animals... she doesn't mind them if they completely leave her alone... but she definitly likes to be Queen of the household.
So my suggestion would be a home with no other full time "Indoor" animals...
Thank you to everyone...

blackcloud75
01-20-2006, 05:12 PM
Bear Down,
Kristin say thanks for the consideration....probably wouldn't work with all our pets. I am sure she will get a nice home...Good Luck.

BarryMac
01-20-2006, 05:27 PM
I think I should mention...
Part of the reason we are giving her up for adoption is because she doesn't play all that well with other animals... she doesn't mind them if they completely leave her alone... but she definitly likes to be Queen of the household.
So my suggestion would be a home with no other full time "Indoor" animals...
Thank you to everyone...
Guess I'm out also, I already have one Queen indoor pet. Sorry Mrs Bear Down...:(

pixilatedpussy
01-20-2006, 09:28 PM
I would love to take her for my personal home, but darn it...I aready have Katie...the Queen kitty & Cali...the wanna be queen kitty! Plus two Golden Retrievers! But I will ask around tomorrow at our soccer game....cuz she is gorgeous! :p