PDA

View Full Version : I have a new sister.

H20 Toie
10-22-2006, 07:41 PM
A cousin i never remember seeing stopped by today on there way back to alaska and while talking about my dad ( who i never really knew) she mentioned my sister. I don't have a sister. sure she was born to your dads 3rd wife and moved to Texas when she was a year old, her name is Gail and she would be 39 now.
Dammmm

Tom Brown
10-22-2006, 07:43 PM
39, eh? :idea:
What does she think of snow?

FREIND OF AA AND TA
10-22-2006, 07:43 PM
Cool man! I see you are on the way to a drunk post!! LOL!

H20 Toie
10-22-2006, 07:45 PM
Cool man! I see you are on the way to a drunk post!! LOL!
nope not for awhile

3 daytona`s
10-22-2006, 07:45 PM
A cousin i never remember seeing stopped by today on there way back to alaska and while talking about my dad ( who i never really knew) she mentioned my sister. I don't have a sister. sure she was born to your dads 3rd wife and moved to Texas when she was a year old, her name is Gail and she would be 39 now.
Dammmm
I`m thinking you will freak tomorrow morning when reading this" classic" :rolleyes:

Tom Brown
10-22-2006, 07:50 PM
A friend of mine moved from Saskatchewan to Dallas, TX. She said there's a plastic surgeon and bail bondsman on every corner down there.
Maybe your sister has huge tits and is in jail?

3 daytona`s
10-22-2006, 07:55 PM
A friend of mine moved from Saskatchewan to Dallas, TX. She said there's a plastic surgeon and bail bondsman on every corner down there.
Maybe your sister has huge tits and is in jail?
:idea:

Tom Brown
10-22-2006, 07:57 PM
:idea:
I'm just running a few fantasy scenarios, 3D.
It's cool that you found a sister, Toie. :cool:

H20 Toie
10-22-2006, 08:01 PM
I'm just running a few fantasy scenarios, 3D.
It's cool that you found a sister, Toie. :cool:
no i didn't find her, i just found out that i have one.

Tom Brown
10-22-2006, 08:03 PM
no i didn't find her, i just found out that i have one.
Are you excited about contacting her? Do you have her contact information?
If it were me, I think I would be a little jacked up about it. I'd probably call right away.
I'm excited for you. :)

H20 Toie
10-22-2006, 09:24 PM
Are you excited about contacting her? Do you have her contact information?
If it were me, I think I would be a little jacked up about it. I'd probably call right away.
I'm excited for you. :)
I have nothing to go on, her name and age and thats it so i have know idea where to even start. i dont even know her middle name, i didn't think about asking when my cousin was here, i was kind of suprised to find out i even had a sister.

C-2
10-22-2006, 09:27 PM
Ya wanna find her?
How much you know about pops 3rd wife?

SHOTKALLIN
10-22-2006, 09:28 PM
CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will smoke a cigar for you.

H20 Toie
10-22-2006, 09:31 PM
Ya wanna find her?
How much you know about pops 3rd wife?
nothing never met her

C-2
10-22-2006, 09:38 PM
Your cousin does?
Mull it over, let me know if you want to.

RitcheyRch
10-23-2006, 03:52 AM
Pretty wild to find out after all these years. Definitely should get in contact with her.

a catered life
10-23-2006, 06:02 AM
Two Things Come To Mind
First "papa Was A Rolling Stone" And Congrats On He New Family Member....family Is Cool To Have And Even Better To Discover

Sportin' Wood
10-23-2006, 06:05 AM
Better to find out you have a sister then to find out you have a daughter! :220v:

a catered life
10-23-2006, 06:08 AM
Better to find out you have a sister then to find out you have a daughter! :220v:
i was thinking the same thing just didnt know how to say it :p

MsDrmr
10-23-2006, 06:20 AM
Dan, I think you should think about what you would like to do and go for it. Worse thing that could happen is you two don't get along, then you're really not out anything. If you two do get along, you will have a sister, and your daughter will have a new aunt. You can learn some things about your dad, if interested, and maybe get some insight on things in your life.
Give it some serious consideration.

CARLSON-JET
10-23-2006, 07:07 AM
H20 Toie, congrats on hearing of another branch on your family tree. My family is heavily into geneology and we have found more then a few new unknown to us relatives. I would recommend sending a letter and a photo. If you cold call someone out of the blue it might freek them out. With letter in hand she can Physically hold something to base a decision from. Alot of folks are a little leary about this kind of thing. Don't be surprised if contact is made and no reply or a reply and very little contact is made afterwards. Some people are strange and feel their lives are complicated enough. Others feel as though you are out to get something from them. Of course there are those who are very happy to find members of their family. I would seriously try to make contact. If C-2 is willing to help it could save alot of work. Then again if you have any intrest in your family history this could be a quik lesson in how to gather such info. Good luck and I hope for you a positive connection is made. R.B.

TRUMP TIGHT
10-23-2006, 07:26 AM
Pretty crazy when a family member tells you something they should have told you decades early. Maybe you should sit down the rest of your family and figure out how many people your gonna have to go find.