PDA

View Full Version : Chargers Merriman suspended

SHOTKALLIN
10-22-2006, 08:03 PM
for 4 games. STEROIDS! STEROIDS! STEROIDS! STEROIDS! STEROIDS!
Who knew? LOL! He plays above the leagues ability. Like a man amongst boys. What kind of suspension is 4 games. Steroid or any drug should be the season at least. What kind of message does that send the youth of today? Its ok to use steroids because it will make you a superstar and if you get caught its only a 4 game suspension. :mad:
just my .02
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6088940

SHOTKALLIN
10-22-2006, 09:17 PM
The NFL blew his training regiment all out of perportion. Big showcase on how he trains as a boxer in the off season. :idea: I guess they should have tested him before running that crap durring half time. :idea:

SummitKarl
10-22-2006, 09:24 PM
Doc has me on STEROIDS now, great just what I needed something to make me bigger and my dick smaller :rolleyes:
but I did bench press my house today :)

Richie Rich
10-23-2006, 04:48 AM
I'm a University of Maryland alum and the rumor mill around College Park had this guy on the 'roids back in college. I always dismissed it as just shit talk because most of the chatter came from friends who attended rival schools in the ACC but now it kinda makes me wonder.

Phat Daddy
10-23-2006, 02:54 PM
Funny how I find this story stuck back on the bottom of page 3 with only 5 replies. If this were ANY player on the Raiders you haters would keep this at the top for a week. :argue:
San Diego Super Cheaters!!!! :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

ratso
10-23-2006, 03:05 PM
I still say that any pro athelete should be able to do whatever means he feels necessary to perform to the best of his abilities. I say legalize it. I see supplements pulled from shelves all the time for one reason or another and it's bullshit, simply because someone wants to say it's illegal. I wouldn't suspend him... I'd pat him on the fukkin' back and give him a raise.

ratso
10-23-2006, 03:15 PM
Doc has me on STEROIDS now, great just what I needed something to make me bigger and my dick smaller :rolleyes:
but I did bench press my house today :)
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3036musclewomen1.jpg

MayDaze
10-23-2006, 03:35 PM
Funny how I find this story stuck back on the bottom of page 3 with only 5 replies. If this were ANY player on the Raiders you haters would keep this at the top for a week. :argue:
San Diego Super Cheaters!!!! :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
And the Raiders are thugs?
Updated: Oct. 23, 2006, 5:14 PM ET
Sources: Chargers' Merriman suspended for steroids
Chargers linebacker Shawne Merriman has been notified he will be suspended for four games for violating the NFL's steroids and related substances policy, league and team sources told ESPN's Chris Mortensen.
Merriman's suspension is the latest on a laundry list of on- and off-the-field issues Schottenheimer has had to deal with this season.
Safety Terrence Kiel is currently facing five felony drug charges relating to the shipping and possession of large quantities of prescription cough syrup, which is a controlled substance.
Linebacker Steve Foley was shot in the leg by an off-duty police officer on Sept. 3, meanwhile, has been charged with two counts of misdemeanor DUI stemming from his confrontation with an off-duty Coronado, Calif., police officer.

ratso
10-23-2006, 03:44 PM
...lmao... cough syrup... lock em up and throw away the key! :D

Captain Dan
10-23-2006, 03:48 PM
[QUOTE=MayDaze]And the Raiders are thugs?
Not so much the team - Raider fans are the thugs.

Ziggy
10-23-2006, 03:50 PM
...lmao... cough syrup... lock em up and throw away the key! :D
Yeah, the Rappers sing about it in their video's and show it as a party item. They mix it and put it in small baby bottles to sip whilst you party :rolleyes:
I guess the Rapper who promoted it heavily died from OD'ing on the shit :220v:

ratso
10-23-2006, 03:55 PM
Yeah, the Rappers sing about it in their video's and show it as a party item. They mix it and put it in small baby bottles to sip whilst you party :rolleyes:
I guess the Rapper who promoted it heavily died from OD'ing on the shit :220v:
...damn, didn't hear that one. :jawdrop:

Ziggy
10-23-2006, 03:57 PM
...damn, didn't hear that one. :jawdrop:
When the story broke about Terrence Kiel the local News dug up this stuff about the cough syrup.....cuz I think everyone was like WTF???Its just cough syrup?? :idea: :)

MayDaze
10-23-2006, 03:58 PM
I wonder if Steve Foley was hitting the cough syrup that night :idea:

ratso
10-23-2006, 03:59 PM
I better take it easy on the Nyquil!

LUVNLIFE
10-23-2006, 05:08 PM
What a cheating effin thug. What a loser and disgrace to his team and fans :rolleyes: Should be cut loose so he can be the drug addict he wants to be :yuk: