PDA

View Full Version : golf cart info

rivergoer
01-19-2006, 12:11 PM
hey anybody know of anyone or anyplace that is selling or will sell a thrashed but running ez-go golf cart or any golf cart with 4 wheels..i want one as a project but cant really spend big $$$ on a good one..i want to get one thats all stock so i can build it up and fix it my self...so any info would be great....

djunkie
01-19-2006, 12:16 PM
hey anybody know of anyone or anyplace that is selling or will sell a thrashed but running ez-go golf cart or any golf cart with 4 wheels..i want one as a project but cant really spend big $$$ on a good one..i want to get one thats all stock so i can build it up and fix it my self...so any info would be great....
Buy a Rhino.......Take it from someone who has spent a lot of money on a golf cart. :rollside:

rivergoer
01-19-2006, 12:21 PM
i dont plan on spending huge money on it i plan on building my own lift and shiat and doing little shit here and there..just somthing to play with...like a project hooptie :)

Nubbs
01-19-2006, 12:22 PM
I'll keep my eyes open for you.

Cole1313
01-19-2006, 12:27 PM
i dont plan on spending huge money on it i plan on building my own lift and shiat and doing little shit here and there..just somthing to play with...like a project hooptie :)
Try the local country club. The clubs around here, get rid of half thier fleet every 6 months. I have been talking with the grounds keeper at two of the clubs around me, hoping to get a good deal on one. These are not thrashed carts, but you can pick them up for $1500 or so.

rivergoer
01-19-2006, 12:27 PM
I'll keep my eyes open for you.
thanks man..really im not looking for anything preety i want a fixer upper..as long as it runs..trying o get a gas one...

djunkie
01-19-2006, 12:38 PM
Uh huh.... I said the same thing... LOL!!!!!!!! :rollside:
Try this guy. I bought my stocker from him.
http://www.golfcartgiant.com/egaslica.html

Old Texan
01-19-2006, 12:40 PM
Call a dealer or one of the lease companies. Lots of times they have second level carts they part out.