PDA

View Full Version : my suicide note!

riverroyal
01-19-2006, 12:22 PM
Im outta here,well sorta.I will only be here on the weekends,when Im home,and sometimes at night.Its been fun wasting time here,helped me stay sorta sane.Im going back to work tommorrow!My "forced" 10 month vacation is over.Im sure most of you thought I was the luckiest guy around,stay home dad.Well kinda,staying home with my boys has been amazing,and much harder than I expected.But the truth is Im a 36 and have a few heart issues,whaaa whaaaa.Good news is Im getting better,I avoided open heart surgery by basically doing nothing at home,and taking endless medication.So thanks everyone for the laughs,Ive also made so life long friends here,(not JBNSOCAL or OUTCOLED those guys are homos)One last thing on this thread,DONT take anything for granted in life,you could end up in ICU at the blink of a eye,trust me......now back to my laundry,,steve

dicudmore
01-19-2006, 12:26 PM
good luck going back to work Steve :cool:

riverroyal
01-19-2006, 12:28 PM
I dont wanna go :cry:

RiverOtter
01-19-2006, 12:28 PM
Congrats! Hope all goes well :cool:

BigBlockBaja
01-19-2006, 12:29 PM
Im outta here,well sorta.I will only be here on the weekends,when Im home,and sometimes at night.Its been fun wasting time here,helped me stay sorta sane.Im going back to work tommorrow!My "forced" 10 month vacation is over.Im sure most of you thought I was the luckiest guy around,stay home dad.Well kinda,staying home with my boys has been amazing,and much harder than I expected.But the truth is Im a 36 and have a few heart issues,whaaa whaaaa.Good news is Im getting better,I avoided open heart surgery by basically doing nothing at home,and taking endless medication.So thanks everyone for the laughs,Ive also made so life long friends here,(not JBNSOCAL or OUTCOLED those guys are homos)One last thing on this thread,DONT take anything for granted in life,you could end up in ICU at the blink of a eye,trust me......now back to my laundry,,steve
Good luck RR. Dont let work scare ya now!

ROZ
01-19-2006, 12:30 PM
Well shit, who is going to clen the house now? :D
Glad to hear your checkup was good and you get to go back to work. :)

djunkie
01-19-2006, 12:30 PM
Sorry to hear about your heart cond. RR. I've had similar "life flash before my eyes" situation with a bad accident I had years ago. I wish the best for you.

ROZ
01-19-2006, 12:31 PM
you can still pop in from time to time... Laptop and wireless... Hotspots, baby!!! :D Phones with internet??? Blackberry, no? :D

riverroyal
01-19-2006, 12:32 PM
I was the "GO TO" guy,and tons overtime,,,well I will still be the best employee,but work has fallen down the list a bit on things that are important

riverroyal
01-19-2006, 12:33 PM
Well shit, who is going to clen the house now? :D
Glad to hear your checkup was good and you get to go back to work. :)
we are gettin a house keeper again,maybe a gardener,and a car detailer,dog walker,,,crap how my gonna pay for all that

moneypit
01-19-2006, 12:35 PM
Watch out for the gardener.

topless
01-19-2006, 12:37 PM
we are gettin a house keeper again,maybe a gardener,and a car detailer,dog walker,,,crap how my gonna pay for all that
You could always get a job..............Seriously, good luck to you and we will miss you during the week.

riverroyal
01-19-2006, 12:40 PM
IM sure JB will call me if something great happens here,I can race home and look. :rolleyes:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-19-2006, 12:48 PM
Good luck on everything!!!!! I'm glad your doing alot better now!!!!!

Mrs. casean
01-19-2006, 12:50 PM
Good luck back to work :) It's winter so I'm sure you won't miss anything good around here right now :) Thanks for having Sean over yesterday! He's really excited for the Rhino now!

OutCole'd
01-19-2006, 12:53 PM
Sad day. I will miss the daily useless chatter.
Take care & make sure to check in as often as possible.

riverroyal
01-19-2006, 12:55 PM
i will stop in at night,but its a different crowd usually.

OutCole'd
01-19-2006, 01:01 PM
i will stop in at night,but its a different crowd usually.
same crowd, just drunk er

MAINEVENT
01-19-2006, 01:04 PM
We'll im glad your doing better thats a plus and your right about your last statement very true....

Sleek-Jet
01-19-2006, 01:15 PM
No no no... a forum suicide note consists of you coming on here, ranting and raving about how you are sick of all the drama and the cliques and the BS smiley posts and vowing never to return. You will now be found at one of the "no drama" sites from now on... "you can all fock off." :argue:
Then 2 weeks later you start to sneek back in down in the tech sections and post once in a while. But the temptation gets to much, you can't stand it. You're like a heroine adict in a opium den.... you start posting in long threads, and before you know it, you're whoring it up just like the old days.
So, I reject your suicide post and we'll see you on the weekends. :D

BarryMac
01-19-2006, 01:18 PM
Right on dude, come by my office , I'll let ya log onto HB for a fix, then I'' tell ya to get your arse back to work and fix my A/C... Kidding, glad that you better...

riverroyal
01-19-2006, 01:20 PM
Right on dude, come by my office , I'll let ya log onto HB for a fix, then I'' tell ya to get your arse back to work and fix my A/C... Kidding, glad that you better...
dont you guys have something I should be building there!,,make something up

riverroyal
01-19-2006, 01:22 PM
No no no... a forum suicide note consists of you coming on here, ranting and raving about how you are sick of all the drama and the cliques and the BS smiley posts and vowing never to return. You will now be found at one of the "no drama" sites from now on... "you can all fock off." :argue:
Then 2 weeks later you start to sneek back in down in the tech sections and post once in a while. But the temptation gets to much, you can't stand it. You're like a heroine adict in a opium den.... you start posting in long threads, and before you know it, you're whoring it up just like the old days.
im not sick of the drama,great time killer. :rollside:

BarryMac
01-19-2006, 01:23 PM
dont you guys have something I should be building there!,,make something up
I'm positive that there is something coming in the very near future, please just don't let the limper back in, I don't think we can afford to pay him to stare at his Yellow legal pad all day long again...
Hey Sleek, whatchu talkin about Willis... :D :D :D

Ziggy
01-19-2006, 01:24 PM
Good luck Steve........the real world is worse than ever...LOL
Glad to hear you have a new lease on life, and certainly a new outlook on life.

riverroyal
01-19-2006, 01:26 PM
I'm positive that there is something coming in the very near future, please just don't let the limper back in, I don't think we can afford to pay him to stare at his Yellow legal pad all day long again...
Hey Sleek, whatchu talkin about Willis... :D :D :D
request me on the bid or contract,I cant sit around like that,go crazy...now I know why we havent worked there much lately,,,damn it

Ziggy
01-19-2006, 01:31 PM
Sleek is in a piss poor mood today.........wtf was all that ranting about???
:D :D
:idea: Oh he probably didn't get to watch "Skating with the Stars" last night.... :p :rolleyes:

BarryMac
01-19-2006, 01:35 PM
Sleek is in a piss poor mood today.........wtf was all that ranting about???
:D :D
:idea: Oh he probably didn't get to watch "Skating with the Stars" last night.... :p :rolleyes:
Maybe he got the test results back??? :cry:
You know it RR, your my first choice, just don't screw up the bid and you can watch your guys work while we post on HB... :crossx:

Sleek-Jet
01-19-2006, 01:37 PM
Yep, you need to have your wife call me, and maybe you should get tested to. :D :p :D :D :D

BarryMac
01-19-2006, 01:38 PM
Yep, you need to have your wife call me, and maybe you should get tested to. :D :p :D :D :D
Hows my wife and your kids... :D :D :D :D

riverroyal
01-19-2006, 01:39 PM
You know it RR, your my first choice, just don't screw up the bid and you can watch your guys work while we post on HB... :crossx:
so when it 20% higher than the other bids just tell them is HB markup

BarryMac
01-19-2006, 01:41 PM
so when it 20% higher than the other bids just tell them is HB markup
lol...
Can you hit 4,000 by tomorrow? You can do it!!! :D :D

Racer277
01-19-2006, 01:43 PM
Shit, I do that about every 3 weeks....
Good luck on the job.
My wife says she loves our gardener... :rolleyes:

JB in so cal
01-19-2006, 02:35 PM
Homo! :rolleyes:

riverroyal
01-19-2006, 02:44 PM
Homo! :rolleyes:
internet azzhole

JB in so cal
01-19-2006, 02:48 PM
So, how can we, as fellow HB'ers help our dear friend Royal? What is he gonna need as he goes back out into that dark, dreary, scary working world?
Some things to ponder:
Remember how to set the alarm?
Fast food places are busy between 12-2PM.
Traffic is BAAAAAAD in the morning and in the evening.
When you drink coffee, sometimes you get caught on the freeway AWAY from a toi-toi! Plan ahead.
Don't get mad at people driving slow ahead of you and do something harsh because there's a HUGE sign with the company name on the side of the truck.
Anyone else?

riverroyal
01-19-2006, 02:51 PM
So, how can we, as fellow HB'ers help our dear friend Royal? What is he gonna need as he goes back out into that dark, dreary, scary working world?
Some things to ponder:
When you drink coffee, sometimes you get caught on the freeway AWAY from a toi-toi! Plan ahead.
Don't get mad at people driving slow ahead of you and do something harsh because there's a HUGE sign with the company name on the side of the truck.
Anyone else?
it keeps my finger down

BarryMac
01-19-2006, 02:54 PM
Some things to ponder:
Anyone else?
Be careful of some of those Mexican Fast Food joints, they can give you the drizzlen shits...

OutCole'd
01-19-2006, 02:54 PM
Don't yell at your boss for leaving coffee on the counter.
Don't follow everyone in the office talking about Oprah.

JB in so cal
01-19-2006, 02:55 PM
Be careful of some of those Mexican Fast Food joints, they can give you the drizzlen shits...
plus you may vurp!

OutCole'd
01-19-2006, 02:55 PM
Naps are a bad idea at the office and frowned on.

ROZ
01-19-2006, 03:00 PM
Don't grope the secretary...

JB in so cal
01-19-2006, 03:02 PM
don't get nervous if the wife STARTS going home for lunch now that you're back at work; probably nothing! :rolleyes:

OutCole'd
01-19-2006, 03:03 PM
Don't grope the secretary...
Unless you know deep down inside, she really likes it, even though she yells at you to knock it off.

riverroyal
01-19-2006, 03:03 PM
don't get nervous if the wife STARTS going home for lunch now that you're back at work; probably nothing! :rolleyes:
so roz wont be here

BarryMac
01-19-2006, 03:10 PM
so roz wont be here
He does other service work... :crossx:

Ziggy
01-19-2006, 04:10 PM
He does other service work... :crossx:
I wondered why he had a rainbow sticker on his back window...........RR is lucky Roz didn't visit him for lunch this past 10 months. :rollside:

2Driver
01-19-2006, 05:15 PM
Well, good luck back at work. So who do I identify with now on the "bords"? :D

JB in so cal
01-19-2006, 05:15 PM
Alot's changed in 10 months; for instance, it's no longer acceptable when, after a long day, to kick open the front door of the 'ole homestead, throw your hat on the antler on the wall, and demand oral sex for a job well done :cool:
You can still try it. I'm just saying it doesn't work in Mission Viejo!

riverroyal
01-19-2006, 05:18 PM
first Im going to insist she removed my boots.Leave the key under the mat,and a mint on the pillow in your extra room.