PDA

View Full Version : Chargers hotel in KC

Ziggy
10-23-2006, 03:26 PM
Seems to have been glossed over by the media.
The hotel the Charger players were staying at in KC oddly had "false" fire alarms somewhere around 5am............no wonder the guys played like they hadn't slept :rolleyes: :p

Ziggy
10-23-2006, 03:59 PM
I for one know I don't function well if my sleep has been disturbed so harshly...

PICKLEtheLOAD
10-23-2006, 04:01 PM
whatever dude, these thugs were prolly just stumblin' in from the local strip joint @5AM. Dont get me wrong, I like the Chargers, I guess I am frustrated with the way these "Professionals" piss it all away.

Ziggy
10-23-2006, 04:08 PM
whatever dude, these thugs were prolly just stumblin' in from the local strip joint @5AM. Dont get me wrong, I like the Chargers, I guess I am frustrated with the way these "Professionals" piss it all away.
I hear ya.................peeing into the wind is never a good idea.

LUVNLIFE
10-23-2006, 05:05 PM
So the Chargers lose and the fans try to blame it on fire alarms. :rolleyes: Admit it, they lost like any other team loses. Quit making excuses. :yuk:

LUVNLIFE
10-23-2006, 05:24 PM
hey CONGRATS on your 1st win of the year :cry:
And congrats on your first loss :cry:

racecar.hotshoe
10-23-2006, 05:55 PM
Yep that would be two!..........Go Chiefs!

Ziggy
10-23-2006, 06:25 PM
So the Chargers lose and the fans try to blame it on fire alarms. :rolleyes: Admit it, they lost like any other team loses. Quit making excuses. :yuk:
I wasn't making excuses.........just stating a fact about their hotel and how they seemed groggy....
Yup they lost, I always chew lots of fingernails when they go to Arrowhead.
I love the way you Silver and Black fans have puffed your chests this week, like a Cardinal :D :D tweet-tweet :p
I'm with ya Mark.........had to have been ;) :D

LUVNLIFE
10-23-2006, 06:28 PM
I wasn't making excuses.........just stating a fact about their hotel and how they seemed groggy....
Yup they lost, I always chew lots of fingernails when they go to Arrowhead.
I love the way you Silver and Black fans have puffed your chests this week, like a Cardinal :D :D tweet-tweet :p
I'm with ya Mark.........had to have been ;) :D
No not just this week. I puff my chest every week because I'm a true fan, even through the losses :rollside: :p :)

LUVNLIFE
10-23-2006, 06:29 PM
2nd i think? :cool:
Wow my mistake. The Chargers are even bigger losers than I thought :) Thanks for pointing that out :p :)

Ziggy
10-23-2006, 06:32 PM
No not just this week. I puff my chest every week because I'm a true fan, even through the losses :rollside: :p :)
Gotta stay true to your team.........Believe me, I know the feeling VERY well.
Optimism is the greatest tool. :)

LUVNLIFE
10-23-2006, 06:39 PM
Gotta stay true to your team.........Believe me, I know the feeling VERY well.
Optimism is the greatest tool. :)
;)

Desert Rat
10-23-2006, 06:51 PM
Hell your team is 4-2 and you say they suck, ahhh I remember those days.... 4 wins, if only if we can pull it off. 1-15 or 15-1 I'm a R A I D E R S FAN ALL THE WAY BABY!!!!!!!!