PDA

View Full Version : ??????

brianthomas
10-23-2006, 05:08 PM
Ok guys, a midwest boy here. So,,,,, what the hell is a "tweaker?" What gets rid of them? Prescription, Raid, Glock?????

Jbb
10-23-2006, 05:09 PM
Hooligan will be along to answer any questions shortly...

Run_em_Hard
10-23-2006, 05:11 PM
Are you serious??? Best way to get rid of them is the glock, but the raid might work.

Boatcop
10-23-2006, 05:18 PM
We raid tweakers all the time.
And yes, we have the Glocks handy when we do it.

deltaAce
10-23-2006, 05:21 PM
Ok guys, a midwest boy here. So,,,,, what the hell is a "tweaker?" What gets rid of them? Prescription, Raid, Glock?????
Sooner or later they get rid of themselves.

wsuwrhr
10-23-2006, 05:21 PM
We raid tweakers all the time.
And yes, we have the Glocks handy when we do it.
Would you recommend this medicine to the normal townsfolk?
Brian

Trailer Park Casanova
10-23-2006, 05:30 PM
Crystal Meth user.
A lot more people are using that stuff than anyone can imagine.
Bad, bad stuff.

brianthomas
10-23-2006, 05:30 PM
In all seriousness, does it refer to drugs, cars or the way they dress?

Rexone
10-23-2006, 05:41 PM
Pretty much all of the above in that order.

Boatcop
10-23-2006, 05:51 PM
In all seriousness, does it refer to drugs, cars or the way they dress?
When people are strung out on methamphetamine, especially when they're "coming down", they get extremely nervous, paranoid, shaky, etc.
We call that "tweaking" and them "tweakers".
If you ever saw the character "Tweak" on South Park (His dad owns a Coffee Shop, and he drinks a lot of coffee) you'll see a real good representation of how tweakers act.
http://images.southparkstudios.com/media/images/607/607_img_03.jpg

gsb_77_xl
10-23-2006, 06:38 PM
You can usually spot a Meth head pretty easily. The biggest tell tale is their teeth. The combination of all of the chemicals in that shit will very quickly rot teeth from smoking it. Usually the front two where the smoke passes by are lookin pretty bad. I live near a farm chemical supplier, and people are always getting arrested for stealing Anhydrous Ammonia from them. Meth is a huge problem in central IN.

brianthomas
10-23-2006, 06:55 PM
They say it is a big problem here in Iowa too. Can't say I have seen anyone who was obviously on it. Sounds like such a terrible drug you would think the idiots would realize before even trying it that there is no future in it.
Oh there I go again thinking these people might think.
I am sitting in the Houston area tonight by Clear Lake. Beautiful area.

soupersonic
10-23-2006, 08:16 PM
Its a problem in Iowa because they are stealing the chemicals from the farmers to make the shit

SmokinLowriderSS
10-23-2006, 08:25 PM
Yep, pretty much been covered,
Crystal Methamphetamine or "Crank" user = "Tweaker".
Plenty popular here in Kansas too, especially the rural counties (like mine) because of fewer people arround to catch the cook-houses (or the folks who cook in their cars (rolling meth-labs). They try to steal Anhydrous here to for cooking. Have jailed a couple farmers for SELLING Anhydrous on the "black market" to cookers. If I recall right, it's going for about $60 a quart, multiply that into a 500 gallon field tank, if you want. Lots more $$$ than farming.

BadKachina
10-23-2006, 08:36 PM
Rent the movie Spun, its a funny movie plus you'll get to see what tweakers are. :crossx:

KreatinKaos
10-23-2006, 08:37 PM
The best example of a tweaker I can give you would be the idiot that started the " sunk the boat " thread . :crossx: Breaking their legs keeps them away for a while :crossx: