PDA

View Full Version : STUPID! Taken to a whole new level

Kilrtoy
10-23-2006, 10:15 PM
I saw this clown, whipped a bitch and took his picture. He actually thought I was impressed with his 30" rims....
Gotta love the raiders hat he was wearing also
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/3661dumbdumb.jpg

moneypit
10-23-2006, 10:18 PM
I kinda like it.
I saw this clown, whipped a bitch and took his picture. He actually thought I was impressed with his 30" rims....

Phat Matt
Did you flip a bitch or did he whip his bitch? :confused:

YeLLowBoaT
heaven help him if he hits a speed bumb.

Phat Matt
10-23-2006, 10:19 PM
heaven help him if he hits a speed bumb.
Is that like a homeless guy on meth? :confused:

Kilrtoy
10-23-2006, 10:21 PM
I whipped a bitch.
This is got to be the stupidest thing I have seen all month, infact all year

deltaAce
10-23-2006, 10:23 PM
I'm not really a fan of hugh rims (over 20") because most of the time it just makes the vehicle look like a hooker in high heels. That one doesn't look so bad because they fit nicely in the wheel wells.

Phat Matt
10-23-2006, 10:24 PM
I whipped a bitch.
This is got to be the stupidest thing I have seen all month, infact all year
Did you use the back of your hand? You know, keeping the pimp hand strong? :p

Phat Matt
10-23-2006, 10:24 PM
Hey Kilr, are you going to make the party this weekend or what?

Kilrtoy
10-23-2006, 10:26 PM
Hey Kilr, are you going to make the party this weekend or what?
No I have been on a 14 day run so I am gonna go home and enjoy a few days
and I am also looking for some of the so called feared Raider(SPECTRE NATION)

Phat Matt
10-23-2006, 10:31 PM
I guess it's cool if just Yvonne comes. :D

djunkie
10-24-2006, 01:25 AM
Its funny. Hes talking smack about this guy yet he uses the gangsta term. Why not say "I made a U turn"? :crossx: :crossx:

djunkie
10-24-2006, 01:26 AM
So is my bridge safe??? :rollside: :rollside:

NOTALENT
10-24-2006, 05:30 AM
That is the gayest thing I have ever seen.

Huckleberry
10-24-2006, 05:49 AM
That looks so stupid. :yuk:

Trailer Park Casanova
10-24-2006, 06:07 AM
Geeeze that sux.
A short bed, yellow regular cab Dodge truck going around town with the same size wheels.
Looks awful.

707dog
10-24-2006, 06:15 AM
it dont look to bad !! but what sux is that as much as those rimz cost he should of put some of that $$ towards a suv with worth putting them on..well as in my area also ..youngsters got $1000 cars with 7-8k worth of rimz and tv's.. hell yeah...get ya bling :cool: on then....lmao

Tremor Therapy
10-24-2006, 06:18 AM
Miguel that looks horrible! I have to admit, I like 20's, but anything over starts to look ghetto.

HocusPocus
10-24-2006, 06:57 AM
i would be willing to bet he has the stock brakes on that thing. :yuk:

Jyruiz
10-24-2006, 07:15 AM
Total azz.

a catered life
10-24-2006, 07:18 AM
I'm not really a fan of hugh rims (over 20") because most of the time it just makes the vehicle look like a hooker in high heels. That one doesn't look so bad because they fit nicely in the wheel wells.
i agree i also am not a fan of oversized rims but al least it within the wells

SnakeWrench
10-24-2006, 07:18 AM
i would be willing to bet he has the stock brakes on that thing. :yuk:
I was thinking the same thing. That looks like crap. Who would even think that looks good. Wonder if he's got a fake "grill" to match.

ratso
10-24-2006, 07:24 AM
Looks stupid, but to each his own. :rolleyes:

Kilrtoy
10-24-2006, 07:27 AM
Its funny. Hes talking smack about this guy yet he uses the gangsta term. Why not say "I made a U turn"? :crossx: :crossx:
Whipped a bitch is far from GANGSTA and yes your bridge is safe, when we doing Isaac's

Eliminator 4 Life
10-24-2006, 07:28 AM
Kilr can you get a better camera phone so we can get some quality pics fom you :crossx:

TOBTEK
10-24-2006, 07:45 AM
you could have stop and chated for awhile....... didnt know that was you with the camera... :)

RiverDave
10-24-2006, 08:47 AM
it dont look to bad !! but what sux is that as much as those rimz cost he should of put some of that $$ towards a suv with worth putting them on..well as in my area also ..youngsters got $1000 cars with 7-8k worth of rimz and tv's.. hell yeah...get ya bling :cool: on then....lmao
What's wrong with a Navigator?
RD

Cole Trickle
10-24-2006, 09:04 AM
RD
Anything with a Ford motor SUX!! :crossx:

a catered life
10-24-2006, 09:05 AM
Kilr can you get a better camera phone so we can get some quality pics fom you :crossx:
lmao :p

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-24-2006, 09:10 AM
i honestly dont really care for the navi's but that one doesnt look TOO bad. I have seen the 30's on H2's (what they were intended for) and they look pimp.

RiverDave
10-24-2006, 10:30 AM
Anything with a Ford motor SUX!! :crossx:
181K and still running like a champ.. Chevy's don't even survive the warranty period anymore.. :D 496 what?
RD

RiverDave
10-24-2006, 10:31 AM
i honestly dont really care for the navi's but that one doesnt look TOO bad. I have seen the 30's on H2's (what they were intended for) and they look pimp.
Unless it says "BigFoot" on the side of it 30's don't look pimp on anything..
RD :D

Cole Trickle
10-24-2006, 10:58 AM
181K and still running like a champ.. Chevy's don't even survive the warranty period anymore.. :D 496 what?
RD
The 5.4 dosent make enough power to hurt it's self!!:D
It's kinda like RB wearing boxing gloves punching himself in the head after some drinks. :p :crossx:

RiverDave
10-24-2006, 11:03 AM
The 5.4 dosent make enough power to hurt it's self!!:D
It's kinda like RB wearing boxing gloves punching himself in the head after some drinks. :p :crossx:
Stacy's Exped pulled an old Heavy Spectra 20 up the grape vine at 60+ mph the whole way and never blinked. The whole way down from Nor Cal I wouldn't have noticed there was a boat behind it if I didn't look in the mirrors.
My Navi pulled that same boat up the hills on the 15 going to riverside at 70+ish...
How fast do ya really need to go with a boat in tow?
I was passing Toyota 4 runners that weren't towing going up the grapevine.
RD

Cole Trickle
10-24-2006, 11:11 AM
Stacy's Exped pulled an old Heavy Spectra 20 up the grape vine at 60+ mph the whole way and never blinked. The whole way down from Nor Cal I wouldn't have noticed there was a boat behind it if I didn't look in the mirrors.
My Navi pulled that same boat up the hills on the 15 going to riverside at 70+ish...
RD
Can you help me pull my boat home with your navi? It couldn't be that much heavier than that Spectra;) :crossx:
I like Navi's and Expeditions I just think there are some way better motors out there. the chevy 5.3, titan 5.6 and dodge 5.7 all put out about 30-50 HP more than those 80 valve ford thingys :idea: :rollside:
Where are the pics of the new Sled??? :p

djunkie
10-24-2006, 11:19 AM
Whipped a bitch is far from GANGSTA and yes your bridge is safe, when we doing Isaac's
When I get over being sick. :yuk: :yuk:

djunkie
10-24-2006, 11:21 AM
RD
Did I ever tell you the story about a cetain Ford product and my garage? :crossx: :crossx:

Nord
10-24-2006, 11:44 AM
You turned around to take a picture..........sounds like you were impressed to me......:)
~NORD~

RiverDave
10-24-2006, 11:52 AM
Can you help me pull my boat home with your navi? It couldn't be that much heavier than that Spectra;) :crossx:
I like Navi's and Expeditions I just think there are some way better motors out there. the chevy 5.3, titan 5.6 and dodge 5.7 all put out about 30-50 HP more than those 80 valve ford thingys :idea: :rollside:
Where are the pics of the new Sled??? :p
My Navi would have no problems pulling that Sled... eerrr I mean Sleek back to Cali. If you need a real truck to man up and pull it, you just let me know. :D
I agree on the Titan.. that's a nice truck for shizzle.
As far as pics, I haven't gotten them off the camera yet. I'll post them up tomorrow or the day after. :) It's not here right now so I can't just go out and take a picture. It's already starting it's transformation if ya know what I'm sayin.. ;) :D
RD

BajaMike
10-24-2006, 11:58 AM
Yea, I agree....those look f-ing stupid!!
:cool:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-24-2006, 12:55 PM
Thats YOUR opinion....... :crossx:

mbrown2
10-24-2006, 01:07 PM
This thread should be labled "Stupid...cause I am old and don't like anything the kids are doing these days"...
To each their own...:):)....I don't have to drive it...

you gots 2 chill
10-24-2006, 01:10 PM
Looks like a chariot!
18 inch limit for sports cars
20 inch limit for luxury cars
24 inch limit for trucks

RiverDave
10-24-2006, 01:11 PM
Thats YOUR opinion....... :crossx:
Now I realize your black, so you are in fact privy to alot of things us poor white folk are not.
You were born with the abillity to dance... We pretty much got John Travolta as our great white hope.
Your hip hop CD's will always be better then mine no matter how much time I spend burning them..
You get to swing it both ways on the women (both black and white) usually pretty tough going the other direction for us white boys.
You guys get to "spit game" and "hit on chicks" where as white boyz only get to hit on them.
By nature your going to be better at just about every physical sport there is except maybe swimming and ice hockey..
You guys get to wear baggy clothes and be comfortable and set some sort of new ghetto trend, but if I wear them I'm a "wigga."
If you started rapping and had any talent at all you'd be cool... I need not go where I'd be. Pretty much except for Eminem (our great white hope) I'd say ya got us covered in that dept..
But motorsports, aaahhhhh motorsports. Pretty much anything having to do with any kind of fossil fuel burning device, or anything technological in nature.. You'll always be all back of the bus n shit. So while calling it "my opinion" is in fact accurate, it wouldn't be innacurrate to be calling it "The general consensus" as well.
Year by year all the minorities creep up and take something away from whitey.. Clothing Trends, music trends, hell the gay people stole the rainbow awhile back... We're holding onto Nascar and motorsports pretty tight.

RiverDave
10-24-2006, 01:12 PM
This thread should be labled "Stupid...cause I am old and don't like anything the kids are doing these days"...
Well that's true... Makes ya wonder what that "kid" does for a living though a little bit. :D Point in fact I'm surprised Kilr turned around to take a picture without everyone diving for cover, and some guy standing behind the truck with a gun held sideways and a red rag on his wrist getting ready to return fire.. :D
RD

ratso
10-24-2006, 01:14 PM
Now I realize your black, so you are in fact privy to alot of things us poor white folk are not.
You were born with the abillity to dance... We pretty much got John Travolta as our great white hope.
Your hip hop CD's will always be better then mine no matter how much time I spend burning them..
You get to swing it both ways on the women (both black and white) usually pretty tough going the other direction for us white boys.
You guys get to "spit game" and "hit on chicks" where as white boyz only get to hit on them.
By nature your going to be better at just about every physical sport there is except maybe swimming and ice hockey..
You guys get to wear baggy clothes and be comfortable and set some sort of new ghetto trend, but if I wear them I'm a "wigga."
If you started rapping and had any talent at all you'd be cool... I need not go where I'd be. Pretty much except for Eminem (our great white hope) I'd say ya got us covered in that dept..
But motorsports, aaahhhhh motorsports. Pretty much anything having to do with any kind of fossil fuel burning device, or anything technological in nature.. You'll always be all back of the bus n shit. So while calling it "my opinion" is in fact accurate, it wouldn't be innacurrate to be calling it "The general consensus" as well.
Year by year all the minorities creep up and take something away from whitey.. Clothing Trends, music trends, hell the gay people stole the rainbow awhile back... We're holding onto Nascar and motorsports pretty tight.
You are such a smartass... but in such a cool fukkin' way. :crossx: :D ...right on.

mbrown2
10-24-2006, 01:14 PM
People have short term memory....
In comparison to the old covered wagon whips that traversed the Cumberland Devide, El Camino Real and the Western Expansion Trail the Covered Wagon's sported 32's and 36's on Early Dayton Wood Spokes so you can look at the past and deduct that we are not as Blinged OUT as are forefathers...:):)

mbrown2
10-24-2006, 01:17 PM
Pretty much the funniest thing you have ever posted....lots of signature stuff in there! :):)

fourspeednup
10-24-2006, 01:27 PM
Ya know....I saw 30" rims AND Bigfoot within a 100yd radius on Sunday at the 4x4 nats at Firebird! Monster trucks are cool, but watching the people watching monster trucks was even better :D :D

Some Kind Of Monster
10-24-2006, 01:35 PM
Fourspeed. Where ya been??? Are you back in AZ?

fourspeednup
10-24-2006, 01:37 PM
Fourspeed. Where ya been??? Are you back in AZ?
Around...LOL living in tempe, school work gym...repeat. I'm actually pretty boring :rolleyes:

Nord
10-24-2006, 01:37 PM
lol

Some Kind Of Monster
10-24-2006, 01:40 PM
Around...LOL living in tempe, school work gym...repeat. I'm actually pretty boring :rolleyes:
Gimme a call sometime. I have the new motor about to go back into the boat this month. Gonna break it in real soon :220v:

fourspeednup
10-24-2006, 01:43 PM
Gimme a call sometime. I have the new motor about to go back into the boat this month. Gonna break it in real soon :220v:
The boat or the motor LOL
Your GF should help with the first, but shoot me a PM when you're going to the lake :)

Jyruiz
10-24-2006, 03:05 PM
That right there, is some funny azz shit. :)

Some Kind Of Monster
10-24-2006, 03:22 PM
The boat or the motor LOL
Your GF should help with the first, but shoot me a PM when you're going to the lake :)
Damn dude.. Gonna break the motor in. The girl is already broken in :)

cxr133
10-24-2006, 03:59 PM
you know reading through 3 pages of this.......
its not the best looking vehicle around but at least its not
ghettofantastic like this one:
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131106
NOW this is stupid taken to two different levels

beerjet
10-24-2006, 04:31 PM
We're holding onto Nascar and motorsports pretty tight.
Better hold real tight cuz if I recall correctly . Funk master flex was kind of puttin together some real nice classic muscle cars a couple of years ago .
And even he wasn't puttin those big ass phuggly rims on cars.

Kilrtoy
10-24-2006, 04:37 PM
Your killing me Mike
I enjoy all vehicles, new and old, BUT damn, nothing like ruining a perfectly good vehicle to the point where a bot-dot ruins your rim and suspension :boxed:

chub
10-24-2006, 04:39 PM
We call it flippin a TIT! BOING!
Whipped a bitch gangsta = Whaaaaaaat not that I really know gangsta, but alot of folks say that.

707dog
10-24-2006, 04:47 PM
RD
well been there done that it wasn't any fun, besides always having it back to the dealership to fix dumb shit +2 tranny's and the fact that my 89 step side towed better, got much better gas milage and also never left me on the side of the road!! nothing they are perfectly fine..but not for me..my denali serves its purpose 10 times over..2yrs and no dealer visits,priceless!!!!!!!

mbrown2
10-24-2006, 07:41 PM
BUT damn, nothing like ruining a perfectly good vehicle to the point where a bot-dot ruins your rim and suspension :boxed:BOT-Dot...now that's funny....LMAO...:):)

bignet
10-24-2006, 10:22 PM
I'm so glad someone else said that sh*t! LMFAO...It's true too.
I've only got 24s on my SUV, but by all means hate on me. :rolleyes: That just means I've got your attention, and ain't nobody looking at the crap your driving. :crossx:
bignet

Kilrtoy
10-24-2006, 11:33 PM
I've only got 24s on my SUV, but by all means hate on me. :rolleyes: That just means I've got your attention, and ain't nobody looking at the crap your driving. :crossx:
bignet
You have my attention, CUZ I AM STARING AT YOUR WIFES BIG ASS RACK...

ratso
10-25-2006, 03:33 AM
bignet
24's are so yesterday... :rolleyes:

SmokinLowriderSS
10-25-2006, 03:53 AM
Now man, THAT's some seriously funny sh!+. LMFAO :) :) :)

SmokinLowriderSS
10-25-2006, 03:59 AM
you know reading through 3 pages of this.......
its not the best looking vehicle around but at least its not
ghettofantastic like this one:
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131106
NOW this is stupid taken to two different levels
Yea, you're right there. That is just stupid taken to an indescribably rediculous level. :yuk: :yuk:

RiverDave
10-25-2006, 10:14 AM
I took off early yesterday to go shoot some pool. I thought for sure this thread was going to end with a "Boot to the chest!" :D
RD

SHOTKALLIN
10-25-2006, 10:20 AM
Maybe his jet ski sits on 30's too. quit hatin miguel. :D Aint nuthin wrong with the RAIDERS hat though.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-25-2006, 11:18 AM
24's are so yesterday... :rolleyes:
I guess your rollin 10's and they clean....

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-25-2006, 11:24 AM
I took off early yesterday to go shoot some pool. I thought for sure this thread was going to end with a "Boot to the chest!" :D
RD
That was some funny ass shit RD. At first i was like WTF but then I was rollin' on the ground:D
Hey my boots have been on the ground :crossx: lately....

BigDogIvan
10-25-2006, 12:23 PM
Now I'm kicking myself for not taking pics of the the 2 bass boat trailers I saw up at Mead in the Callville parking lot with 20's. The back of the trailer was about 24" from ground.