PDA

View Full Version : Mullet Melody

Sangerboy
07-21-2003, 05:50 PM
In honor of Wally's victory I decided to post this.
MULLET MELODY*
* Sung to the tune of "On Top Of Old Smokey"
or " On Top Of Spaghetti"
On top of old Mullet
All covered with hair
A group of V-drivers
Claims residence there
They all like to party
They show little fear
They like to tell stories
They like to drink beer
They're led by a vixen
Who seldom far strays
We all really like Her
(E'en though her boat sprays)
The boys like to line up
They run special gas
You'd best bring your top game
Or they'll kick your ass
Their boats are all quick and
They take a nice set
Hold on to your wallet
Or you'll lose your bet
One thing to remember
If you go up there
If they've got some scissors
WATCH OUT FOR YOUR HAIR
Looking forward to running you guys soon
:D

Hud
07-21-2003, 06:08 PM
Sangerboy, now thats funny! :D very good!

BigBoyToys
07-21-2003, 06:55 PM
ROFLMFAO!!!!!!
Nice Sangerboy wink :D

Mrs Big Boy Toys
07-21-2003, 06:58 PM
That was to funny. LOL :D

GofastRacer
07-21-2003, 07:35 PM
LMAO, that's funny!.. :cool: :D

eraser
07-21-2003, 07:57 PM
now there will be no livin with him!!!!!!!!! thanks alot wink :D wink :D

DUCKY
07-21-2003, 07:59 PM
That is some funny S**T!!
lmao :D

smalls
07-21-2003, 08:07 PM
Well done! That is some funny ass $hit. LMFAO
I think I will save that one :) smile_sp :)
[ July 21, 2003, 09:07 PM: Message edited by: smalls ]

ssmike
07-21-2003, 08:12 PM
smalls:
Well done! That is some funny ass $hit. LMFAO
I think I will save that one :) smile_sp :) Save it??? It's printed on the back of my T-shirt

Sangster
07-22-2003, 05:16 AM
Ahhhh....Whats a VIXEN..... :confused:
[ July 22, 2003, 06:17 AM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

Sangerboy
07-22-2003, 05:35 AM
Sangster:
Ahhhh....Whats a VIXEN..... :confused: Webster of all people I thought you'd post the definition for that :D . My dictionary says
vix-en(vik' sen) n. A female fox , Old English fyxe, she-fox.
[ July 22, 2003, 06:37 AM: Message edited by: Sangerboy ]

smalls
07-22-2003, 05:44 AM
Sangerboy:
Sangster:
Ahhhh....Whats a VIXEN..... :confused: Webster of all people I thought you'd post the definition for that :D . My dictionary says
vix-en(vik' sen) n. A female fox , Old English fyxe, she-fox. He must be slippin???????? :D

Sangster
07-22-2003, 06:23 AM
Well, This is why I ask..Taken from "American Heritage Dictionary"......I have to agree with #1..But it's #2 that's got me wondering... eek! eek!
vix·en n. 1. A female fox. 2. A woman regarded as quarrelsome, shrewish, or malicious. –vixen·ish adj. –vixen·ish·ly adv. –vixen·ish·ness n.
BTW.....Very Fitting Avatar there Smalls.. :D

Hemiroid
07-22-2003, 07:00 AM
Sangster:
Well, This is why I ask..Taken from "American Heritage Dictionary"......I have to agree with #1..But it's #2 that's got me wondering... eek! eek!
vix·en n. 1. A female fox. 2. A woman regarded as quarrelsome, shrewish, or malicious. –vixen·ish adj. –vixen·ish·ly adv. –vixen·ish·ness n.
:D
[ July 22, 2003, 08:03 AM: Message edited by: Hemiroid ]

Hemiroid
07-22-2003, 07:00 AM
Sangster:
=
[ July 22, 2003, 08:02 AM: Message edited by: Hemiroid ]

ACCEPTENCE
07-22-2003, 07:41 AM
Sangerboy, Are you and Eraser plannin for the Red Rock trip???
"Fun is good to have"

Her454
07-22-2003, 09:02 AM
ROTFLMAO! SangerBoy that is classic! :D
Definitly a keeper! :D

Sangerboy
07-22-2003, 11:37 AM
Sangster:
I see your question, wink thanks for letting me clarify my meaning :D . I haven't seen that word for awhile since I put a spam filter on my e-mail :rolleyes: .

Her454
07-22-2003, 11:38 AM
Im just thankful there was no "broom" reference.
[ July 22, 2003, 12:39 PM: Message edited by: Her454 ]

Jetboatguru
07-22-2003, 11:43 AM
Sangerboy,
you forgot the next page of the song:
(In "On Top of old Smokey" tune)
They all keep their boats clean
They think they're real fast
They all hope for 1st place
But always end up in last
Well this time it was different
Wally showed up with game
Too bad his buddy Jimmy (with his new injection)
could not finish the same
They all came together
And wanted to pit
But that plan went sour
when a bunch of flatbottom hoodlums came and stole the pit out from right underneath them and pissed Her 454 off and she yelled at Ron Grose and now she really hates me and wants to beat me with her broom but I had nothing to do with the whole thing.
So next time at the races
If you want to be cool
Stop by the Mullet Bullet pit
Cuz Lulu's Vodka cranberries RULE!!!!!!!!
[ July 22, 2003, 12:47 PM: Message edited by: Jetboatguru ]

Sangerboy
07-22-2003, 11:44 AM
ACCEPTENCE:
Sangerboy, Are you and Eraser plannin for the Red Rock trip???
"Fun is good to have" Yeah Greg we both took the week off :D :cool: .I have a houseboat reserved for part of the week on Mohave, but we're planning on making it down to Redrock on Thursday for sure and probably on Wednesday. I'll have a bit of work to do getting my boat back together but I'll give it everything I've got :D . I'd love to debut it's new look out there.

Sangster
07-22-2003, 11:44 AM
Sangerboy...There's the New name for your boat.."The Vixen"..... idea Wasn't that the raindeer's name...

Sangerboy
07-22-2003, 11:49 AM
LOL Right on Guru I've been waiting for someone to add more stanzas. I especially liked your "free verse" portion :D :D

Sangerboy
07-22-2003, 11:53 AM
Sangster:
Sangerboy...There's the New name for your boat.."The Vixen"..... idea Wasn't that the raindeer's name... That's great Sangster that will get some serious thought, I'll give it some time and see how it wears. I've been waiting to see if a name would come up for it and at times that boat certainly fit definition #2 eek!

Her454
07-22-2003, 12:16 PM
Jetboatguru:
Sangerboy,
you forgot the next page of the song:
(In "On Top of old Smokey" tune)
They all came together
And wanted to pit
But that plan went sour
when a bunch of flatbottom hoodlums came and stole the pit out from right underneath them and pissed Her 454 off and she yelled at Ron Grose and now she really hates me and wants to beat me with her broom but I had nothing to do with the whole thing.
Last Verse
And then theres Guru
Its a Mullet he needs
Cuz he wants to fit in
and on Gossip he feeds
Cant get his facts straight
and then tries to rhyme
he's there to stir sh*t
all the time
:D :D

Sangster
07-22-2003, 12:33 PM
Must have been the HEAT in Chowchilla on Sunday...
Glad I left before all the excitement/drama..Although, the little Poems are to be noted honorably.. :cool:

Her454
07-22-2003, 12:55 PM
I must have missed it too, didnt know there was any drama either..too damn hot for that. eek! :D

Jetboatguru
07-22-2003, 01:43 PM
Come on people, have a sense of humor!!!!

Her454
07-22-2003, 02:09 PM
Jetboatguru:
Come on people, have a sense of humor!!!! I thought I had a great sense of humor! What, you didnt like my rhyme? ..........Men, your all so damn sensitive! wink wink wink

Sangerboy
07-23-2003, 07:24 PM
Her454:
Men, your all so damn sensitive! wink wink wink Only about a few specific subjects and in a few specific areas.... idea . Oh wait maybe this should go onto the prop nuts thread eek!

Sangster
07-23-2003, 07:37 PM
Sangerboy....Should have some pics in your email for you tomorrow nite if all goes well..Really Happy with the way things are going..We'll get with you on getting it back down to Billie B. on Friday evening..If SSMIKE is still availible..Talk to you then.... :D

Sangster
07-23-2003, 07:50 PM
BTW..I ain't got No Song, Ain't got No Melody..So someone else hasta keep it going...... :D :D

Sangerboy
07-23-2003, 08:13 PM
Sangster:
Sangerboy....Should have some pics in your email for you tomorrow nite if all goes well..Really Happy with the way things are going..We'll get with you on getting it back down to Billie B. on Friday evening..If SSMIKE is still availible..Talk to you then.... :D sounds great Sangster, I'm looking forward to seeing it :D I'll be gone from tomorrow afternoon until Monday afternoon but we'll keep in touch to figure out the easiest way to get it back here.