PDA

View Full Version : Ski mat?

speedneeder
01-19-2006, 01:49 PM
Does anyone know where to find the ski mat that the ski racers use for booting up that goes across the deck? Kind of looks like a long door mat.

SGettmann
01-19-2006, 05:16 PM
Does anyone know where to find the ski mat that the ski racers use for booting up that goes across the deck? Kind of looks like a long door mat.
Have you checked in with Mike Bemis out of So. Cal or Bob at Maha out or Clear Lake? I really like Bemis's double wrap bindings and he has all that stuff. I have his number at home if interested, I can PM you in the morning. Maha has the website, and Bob is really good about getting back to you.
Hope that this helps. Are you hitting the NWSRA season opener? Was planning on it, but just found out that I'll be spending this season's play money at Boostpower for a new motor. It's all good though, Alexi is setting me up correctly.

speedneeder
01-20-2006, 11:59 AM
If you have ph #'s or names of business they are greatly appreciated. Thanks again.

SGettmann
01-20-2006, 01:05 PM
If you have ph #'s or names of business they are greatly appreciated. Thanks again.
Speedneeder. I have Mikes address in Arrowhead - but I must have lost his number. I looked last night in my receipt booklet. Check out the following link: this is an article on Bemis Waterskis. There is a phone number , but don't know if it work:
http://www.boats.com/boat-articles/Profile 140/The+Winning+Ways+of+Bemis/2004.html
There are a few other ski racers on line that are active in the sport. May also want to check out www.nwsra.net.

Rexone
01-20-2006, 06:58 PM
Custom Canvas in Montclair CA can make them too.