PDA

View Full Version : Clown Royal

blown dough
10-24-2006, 06:27 PM
Where are you??? Heard you get your boat this weekend???

Patyacht
10-24-2006, 06:44 PM
Just talked to him today. He had an awesome day in SD. I'll let him spill the numbers but you'll see him this weekend. Everythings on track.

blown dough
10-24-2006, 06:52 PM
Just talked to him today. He had an awesome day in SD. I'll let him spill the numbers but you'll see him this weekend. Everythings on track.
Thanks, we are leaving on Thursday so my Hubby will call him when we get into town, glad all is well.!!!!!!!!

ClownRoyal
10-24-2006, 07:25 PM
Where are you??? Heard you get your boat this weekend???
In San Diego (El Cajon). Just got back from testing the boat. Went very well. Fixing some minor issues tomorrow, detailing it Thursday and I will be in Havasu on the water Friday-Sunday. Hope to see you there.

TOBTEK
10-24-2006, 07:29 PM
I heard the #'s today........ I need one :) where's the pics big spender? MR F29 with XS, and now this....im jelous :crossx:

Patyacht
10-24-2006, 07:33 PM
I heard the #'s today........ I need one :) where's the pics big spender? MR F29 with XS, and now this....im jelous :crossx:
I think this story started with an F-26 about this time last year.

Sigus
10-24-2006, 07:33 PM
In San Diego (El Cajon). Just got back from testing the boat. Went very well. Fixing some minor issues tomorrow, detailing it Thursday and I will be in Havasu on the water Friday-Sunday. Hope to see you there.
CR.. Iam stuck up here in BF Canada and wont be home for awhile. The suspense is killing me. You got have pics by now. :cry:
Congrats, I hope it's everything you wanted and more. I might be home for t-day which means a trip to the river for sure. You guys gonna be aroung then? Sushi is on me this time.
Sig

ClownRoyal
10-24-2006, 07:34 PM
I took some pics. Dave came in from testing to the dock. I set my camera down on the dock and help hold the boat. I get in and we take off. I don't remember the camera till we get back and it is gone. Look in Harbor Patrol lost-and-found. F%%%%% Me. That was my favorite camera. Now no pics.

ClownRoyal
10-24-2006, 07:35 PM
CR.. Iam stuck up here in BF Canada and wont be home for awhile. The suspense is killing me. You got have pics by now. :cry:
Congrats, I hope it's everything you wanted and more. I might be home for t-day which means a trip to the river for sure. You guys gonna be aroung then? Sushi is on me this time.
Sig
T-day and boating sounds good. We will be here. Let's do it.

TOBTEK
10-24-2006, 07:56 PM
I took some pics. Dave came in from testing to the dock. I set my camera down on the dock and help hold the boat. I get in and we take off. I don't remember the camera till we get back and it is gone. Look in Harbor Patrol lost-and-found. F%%%%% Me. That was my favorite camera. Now no pics.
THAT SUX! Should have called, Could have been your camera and video guy for the day. My office is 15 mins from the bay. Good excuse to get a new camera though :boxed:

Sigus
10-24-2006, 07:58 PM
T-day and boating sounds good. We will be here. Let's do it.
Your on. I fly back on the 21 need to return on the 28. See you some time in there. We will call and let you guys know for sure dates.

Patyacht
10-24-2006, 07:58 PM
THAT SUX! Should have called, Could have been your camera and video guy for the day. My office is 15 mins from the bay. Good excuse to get a new camera though :boxed:
Better excuse for me to come take pics of his new boat after I drop mine off next monday.

dicudmore
10-24-2006, 08:10 PM
congrats on the new ride CR :D
hope to see you at the 'zoo this weekend :cool:

ClownRoyal
10-24-2006, 08:32 PM
congrats on the new ride CR :D
hope to see you at the 'zoo this weekend :cool:
Thanks alot. I will be there. BTW, nice avatar. Is that your signif other?

andy01
10-24-2006, 08:37 PM
If your boat is the F32 with 7's and N's that was tested today, congrats I heared it ran pretty hard Dave was very pleased....and what a great package!
Andy

dicudmore
10-24-2006, 09:10 PM
Thanks alot. I will be there. BTW, nice avatar. Is that your signif other?
nope, that avatar is a rental :wink:
I would say rented boat biatch but she never shows up :cry: :yuk:

Kilrtoy
10-24-2006, 10:09 PM
Jesus christ what are the numbers
This work crap is getting in the way of my lifestyle

dicudmore
10-24-2006, 10:13 PM
Jesus christ what are the numbers
This work crap is getting in the way of my lifestyle
as with everything DCB related lately--the numbers appear to be highly classified :crossx:

Kilrtoy
10-24-2006, 10:19 PM
as with everything DCB related lately--the numbers appear to be highly classified :crossx:
Thats it, Im shutting down my free Kool Aid and almost everyone is now barred....
It will be by SECRET INVITE ONLY

andy01
10-24-2006, 10:23 PM
Thats it, Im shutting down my free Kool Aid and almost everyone is now barred....
It will be by SECRET INVITE ONLY
You'll be on your own. The numbers where good, i heard the boat pulled like a mother fkr.

dicudmore
10-24-2006, 10:35 PM
I'm gonna take a guess at 132

mbrown2
10-24-2006, 10:37 PM
Congrats on the new boat CR...look forward to seeing it...

Kilrtoy
10-24-2006, 11:41 PM
You'll be on your own. The numbers where good, i heard the boat pulled like a mother fkr.
I aint ever alone, its all those who wish they could just peek over the fence and just catch a glimpse...... :rollside:

Kilrtoy
10-24-2006, 11:42 PM
I'm gonna take a guess at 132
They are breaking , But I'll up you and say 135 with the right props

framer1
10-25-2006, 04:36 AM
We need pictures and speed :) It's winter and we all need a boat fix...I'm thinking this would help :boxed:

DCBDaytona
10-25-2006, 05:50 AM
I think this story started with an F-26 about this time last year.
If this is the case, Dave does get the GOLDEN Salesman award...Great job Dave. :p

phebus
10-25-2006, 07:21 AM
They keep thinngs pretty tight to the cuff in the DCB Racing camp. :)

ClownRoyal
10-25-2006, 07:47 AM
Congrats on the new boat CR...look forward to seeing it...
Thanks Mike

ClownRoyal
10-25-2006, 07:49 AM
If this is the case, Dave does get the GOLDEN Salesman award...Great job Dave. :p
He was referring to MBrown's F26 that I had for one week. Actually went from F29 with 300Xs to this. Long and expensive journey.

mbrown2
10-25-2006, 08:32 AM
Long and expensive journey.
But worth it....:)
also it started in Jan as I remember we went out in 50 degree weather and ran pretty good....just motors were cold to get started.
You had the boat for a week and made the mistake of going to the boat show:)....yep an expensive upgrade but the 29 you got is a completely different boat then what I sold you....you and Bunny will be happy.

TOBTEK
10-25-2006, 12:38 PM
But worth it....:)
also it started in Jan as I remember we went out in 50 degree weather and ran pretty good....just motors were cold to get started.
You had the boat for a week and made the mistake of going to the boat show:)....yep an expensive upgrade but the 29 you got is a completely different boat then what I sold you....you and Bunny will be happy.
just went to see Clown's new ride..... VERY NICE! should have taken my camera down there. Looked like ants on sugar trying to get it all sano'ed out for delivery.

ClownRoyal
10-25-2006, 05:59 PM
just went to see Clown's new ride..... VERY NICE! should have taken my camera down there. Looked like ants on sugar trying to get it all sano'ed out for delivery.
Toby,
Nice to see you. I need a job like yours where I can take 2 hour lunch breaks looking at boats. But I feel you were down at DCB today for another reason :p

Kilrtoy
10-25-2006, 06:50 PM
DO we get numbers today or is it gonna stay secret

socalmofo
10-26-2006, 08:24 AM
just went to see Clown's new ride..... VERY NICE! .
this may be an obvious answer but is the boat mostly orange?
I was by DCB on Tuesday evening when a sick 29 or 32 drove by. I think I almost caused an accident. That thing is the sickest DCB I have ever seen!