PDA

View Full Version : CRAP F@#$%$G TRUCK BROKE

CALIFORNIA PERFORMANCE
06-12-2003, 04:53 PM
MET UP WITH GREG THIS MORRNING AND ON OUR WAY OUT TO CFW THE TRANS BLEW OUT, AT 6 AM.JUST GOT HOME :mad: devil cry NOW WE ARE TRYING TO GO TO AL'S DEAL TOMORROW. TRYING TO GET A BUDDY TO TOW MY BOAT OUT, BUT WE WILL SEE ABOUT THAT,IF HE CAN COME THRU. MAN SOMETIMES I JUST CAN NOT WIN. WE WILL SEE TOMORROW IF I CAN MAKE IT OUT.GOD KNOWS I AM TRYING

Kindsvater Flat
06-12-2003, 04:56 PM
That sucks dude. I got the boat together last night. Started right up this morning. So I will be headed to CFW around 7:30.
To bad you couldn't make it.

superdave013
06-12-2003, 05:10 PM
Damn, I thought I had it bad getting TWO flat tires on the way home today. Of course I must have hit something just right to get boat side walls on the drivers side! The fronts were pretty worn but the backs were in great shape.
Could bring myself to put mismatched tires on. Ended up getting 4 new skins. Just what I was wanting to spend money on tonight.

wsuwrhr
06-12-2003, 05:41 PM
Dave,
You do know that the better tires should go on the front.
You are rich, don't worry about it...
Laughs
Brian

VD CRUISER
06-12-2003, 06:07 PM
Feel your pain CP, in the last four days my Suburban has stopped running about 6 times, I got rear ended and the transmission blew up. The day after I got it back form the trans shop my other car wouldn't start. I'm almost afraid to take the boat out. Oh yea and the car wash bent the hell out of my radio antenna.

superdave013
06-12-2003, 06:18 PM
wsuwrhr:
Dave,
You do know that the better tires should go on the front.
You are rich, don't worry about it...
Laughs
Brian LOL,yeah I wish I was rich. Then I could pay the bucks for those cav plate bosses. lol
That's how I bought the truck. And those rear tires were a little meater then the ones up front. Now I have 4 matching skins so it's not all bad. That brings the grand total I have invested in it up to 2,661.43. I might even wash it some day too. lol

CALIFORNIA PERFORMANCE
06-12-2003, 08:44 PM
My tow flaked cry Pissing me off, the harder I try the harder things get. I will find a way even if I have to tow the damn boat with a mule :confused: wink

wsuwrhr
06-12-2003, 09:16 PM
I would loan you my motorhome, but I don't know if it would get you any farther than the truck...
Brian

sanger mike
06-12-2003, 11:41 PM
CP, sorry to here about your trany. i saw greg at the BBQ tonight and he told me about it. rent a u-haul truck and unplug the speedo. CFW is going off. eek!

Big Proppa
06-13-2003, 05:59 AM
Hey CP I'll be heading out to Big River tonight and might be able to tow you out, if you are still going.
[ June 13, 2003, 07:05 AM: Message edited by: Big Proppa ]

CALIFORNIA PERFORMANCE
06-13-2003, 06:59 AM
Right on thanks Brian
Sanger Mike tell greg thanks for all his help. man I wish I was there.
Big proppa I just might take you up on that deal. Will let you know soon. :D

CALIFORNIA PERFORMANCE
06-13-2003, 03:31 PM
Well I got another truck so we will be heading out in a hour or so. Do not know where we are staying :confused: . All i know is that we are going. :D :p