PDA

View Full Version : Gas $1.95 in Havasu

BoatPI
10-25-2006, 07:20 PM
If you trust the Super Fuels... $1.95 today. The good news is ARCO is now carrying diesel for $2.33. The ARCO and Herbst are at $2.03 for unlaeded.

RiverRatMike
10-25-2006, 07:24 PM
If you trust the Super Fuels... $1.95 today. The good news is ARCO is now carrying diesel for $2.33. The ARCO and Herbst are at $2.03 for unlaeded.
stay away from super fuels. There gas sucks!

SummitKarl
10-25-2006, 07:28 PM
2nd that.....76 or parker oil products, to play it safe here

little rowe boat
10-25-2006, 07:30 PM
How about their diesel ? Thats where I fuel up everytime out.

SummitKarl
10-25-2006, 07:40 PM
How about their diesel ? Thats where I fuel up everytime out.
don't know about that, but there were many cases of fuel pumps having to get replaced last year from Super Fuels customers, I think Super Fuels has high sulfur content, that is a fairly normal reason for failure of fuel sending units and fuel pumps

voodoomedman
10-25-2006, 07:47 PM
Didn't the SuperFuels get caught buying cheap crap from Mexico with water in it?
Anyways we gas up at Smith's now. I have seen the truck many times and it is Flying J's gas. It is always as cheap or cheaper then Terribles and Superfuels and depending on how much groceries you buy you can get an extra 5, 10 or even 15 cents off per gallon.

Throttle
10-25-2006, 07:49 PM
yep, wow... i paid 2.11 in parker the other day comin back to work. just when i have been thinkin bout gettin a commuter car, now i really wonder!

SummitKarl
10-25-2006, 08:03 PM
yep, wow... i paid 2.11 in parker the other day comin back to work. just when i have been thinkin bout gettin a commuter car, now i really wonder!
keep thinking....as soon as the mid term election is over...back up they go :rolleyes:

Throttle
10-25-2006, 08:09 PM
keep thinking....as soon as the mid term election is over...back up they go :rolleyes:
no kidding... midnight the 7th...

shadow
10-25-2006, 08:11 PM
Super fuels, Don't Do it
I have personally repaired several cars that the fuel from superfuels has damaged.
In the paper less than a week ago there was an article about super fuels losing in court and ordered to pay for damages to a guy who sued them for repairs to his vehicle.

SummitKarl
10-25-2006, 08:11 PM
no kidding... midnight the 7th...
think I will fill both boats and the truck on the 6th :) JIC

shadow
10-25-2006, 08:13 PM
Super fuels, Don't Do it
I have personally repaired several cars that the fuel from superfuels has damaged.
In the paper less than a week ago there was an article about super fuels losing in court and ordered to pay for damages to a guy who sued them for repairs to his vehicle.
I paid 1.99 this am at Smiths,actually 1.89 with the smiths discount.

SummitKarl
10-25-2006, 08:14 PM
Super fuels, Don't Do it
D,
how many have you seen that just filled their tank and the guage suddenly don't work.
oh BTW...got any info on the F150 wireharness recall, they kept backing it off till parts were on the shelf......

Throttle
10-25-2006, 08:14 PM
think I will fill both boats and the truck on the 6th :) JIC
c ya at the pumps. I will have the 55 gallon drums too!

scooooter7
10-25-2006, 08:15 PM
Why is it that the politicians cannot do anything about gas prices, UNLESS an election is coming up?? Really makes you wonder. :mad:

shadow
10-25-2006, 08:20 PM
D,
how many have you seen that just filled their tank and the guage suddenly don't work.
oh BTW...got any info on the F150 wireharness recall, they kept backing it off till parts were on the shelf......
More fuel pumps and sending units than i can count.At one point SF was paying to haul the bad gas away and pay for the repairs if the customer would push it.
If you are talking about the cruise harness we have plenty of them in stock,just bring your truck in.It takes about 1 minute to install.

SummitKarl
10-25-2006, 08:21 PM
Why is it that the politicians cannot do anything about gas prices, UNLESS an election is coming up?? Really makes you wonder. :mad:
oil man at the helm....
same EXACT!!! thing happened when his daddy was in office :rolleyes:
I can't stand to watch/listen to "W'....for Christ sakes take a public speaking class :hammerhea geezzz

SummitKarl
10-25-2006, 08:23 PM
More fuel pumps and sending units than i can count.At one point SF was paying to haul the bad gas away and pay for the repairs if the customer would push it.
If you are talking about the cruise harness we have plenty of them in stock,just bring your truck in.It takes about 1 minute to install.
cool thanks will do after work next week. after I cean the engine compartment, geez you would think a chick owns it now :)

Mrs.Racer277
10-25-2006, 08:26 PM
Can you send me some??? Why am I still paying $2.50??????
They pump oil all over Bakersfield????? :mad:

SummitKarl
10-25-2006, 08:38 PM
Can you send me some??? Why am I still paying $2.50??????
They pump oil all over Bakersfield????? :mad:
you should fill up YOUR!!!! boat, that should get you to and from Havi for about 4 months in the lil car :)
and BONUS!!!!! Sean might get a mouth full trying to siphon it for you :rollside:

voodoomedman
10-25-2006, 09:01 PM
I paid 1.99 this am at Smiths,actually 1.89 with the smiths discount.
That's what I was talking about. I have seen nothing but Flying J trucks filling up the underground at Smith's.
They are the same company as Ralph's. I keep dreaming of Ralph's here at home buying the Mobil across the parking lot and doing the same thing. Then I was up with wet sticky shorts.

Wake Havasu
10-25-2006, 11:52 PM
I like Parker Oil en route to Havi.
Where is Smith's?
Is Smith's a food store and Gas Station?

Rod-64
10-26-2006, 12:03 AM
I like Parker Oil en route to Havi.
Where is Smith's?
Is Smith's a food store and Gas Station?
Corner of Acoma and McCulloch.
Yes...store and pumps at the end of the parking lot.

Ziggy
10-26-2006, 12:22 AM
That's what I was talking about. I have seen nothing but Flying J trucks filling up the underground at Smith's.
They are the same company as Ralph's. I keep dreaming of Ralph's here at home buying the Mobil across the parking lot and doing the same thing. Then I was up with wet sticky shorts.
One of many Kroger companies.........I think even your Ralphs card would work there.

Hardly Satisfied
10-26-2006, 01:06 AM
I think I need to make a trip up to havasu just so I can get a hell of a deal on gas :rollside:

RitcheyRch
10-26-2006, 04:09 AM
Read where they claim is as low as $2.19 in OC.

BoatPI
10-26-2006, 05:44 AM
Least expensive diesel was at the new ARCO pumps, $2.33
And in Surf City I passed by the ARCO near my house last night, $2.19 at Slater and Goldenwest. All good news.

Not So Fast
10-26-2006, 06:49 AM
It really is comical how this happens just before an election. I also read this morning that Bush approved funding for a 700 mile stretch of fence to help keep the illegal's at bay. Maybe we should have elections more often :idea: NSF

Throttle
10-26-2006, 11:55 AM
It really is comical how this happens just before an election. I also read this morning that Bush approved funding for a 700 mile stretch of fence to help keep the illegal's at bay. Maybe we should have elections more often :idea: NSF
ditto!

bigq
10-26-2006, 11:57 AM
What did they do to make it drop?? :rolleyes:

phebus
10-26-2006, 12:31 PM
$1.99 today at ARCO :)