PDA

View Full Version : Nestle Employee Shouts F*ck White People F*ck America, Hires Illegals

Wake Havasu
10-25-2006, 11:23 PM
Nestle Contractor Canoga Park Shouts F White People (http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/?p=2077)

eek-a-RAT
10-25-2006, 11:30 PM
he's just a contracter hired by nestle, he will most likely not have his job tommorow morning.
alot of contractors dont give a shit bout anything.
look at comcast cable contractors, they love to rip holes into our million dollars homes to wire up shit jobs.

ELIMINAT THIS
10-25-2006, 11:33 PM
I would guess nestle will have a contract up for bid first thing in the morning if anyone is intrested........what a f-n ASS.... :mad:

Kilrtoy
10-25-2006, 11:36 PM
That was funny,
BUT FAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
an attempt to discredit nestle for some reason

SHOTKALLIN
10-26-2006, 01:28 AM
what a joke. Its one thing to hire illegals but he should be slapped for putin down America.

RitcheyRch
10-26-2006, 04:30 AM
Total moron. He should be beat down for those comments. Hopefully future companies will think twice about hiring him.

phebus
10-26-2006, 05:19 AM
He's a dick, but I still wish he'd have shoved that air horn up that bitch's ass. :mad:

catman-do
10-26-2006, 06:55 AM
I can in some ways agree and in most ways disagree with him. I think the guy is an asshole for putting down the country that helped make him supposedly "rich", and saying those types of things about his own herritage. I can bet he goes home and bangs a white chick every night. But at the same time I do think alot of the people here illegally do work harder then "the whiteman". I know i wouldnt do half the sh1t that those guys do, even if you payed me 4X the amount.

Not So Fast
10-26-2006, 06:57 AM
In todays world I'm surprised a rock or something didnt find its way through his windows or worse. NSF

wsuwrhr
10-26-2006, 06:57 AM
I know i wouldnt do half the sh1t that those guys do, even if you payed me 4X the amount.
4 X 8.50/hr
You are probably right.
That is why schools used to issure work permits to teenagers.
Brian

wright27
10-26-2006, 07:09 AM
What a dumb ass. It is guys like that who kill all the trades for the construction industries.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-26-2006, 08:11 AM
Everyone's trying to keep a whiteman down:D

stoker
10-26-2006, 04:05 PM
He was just fired!

Cole91
10-26-2006, 04:47 PM
I can in some ways agree and in most ways disagree with him. I think the guy is an asshole for putting down the country that helped make him supposedly "rich", and saying those types of things about his own herritage. I can bet he goes home and bangs a white chick every night. But at the same time I do think alot of the people here illegally do work harder then "the whiteman". I know i wouldnt do half the sh1t that those guys do, even if you payed me 4X the amount.
When I was a kid (early 80's) I used to hang around the new home construction sites in the Santa Clarita area. As I recall 99% of the construction workers where white guys. It seems to me that they must have built houses the same way the do now, right? well if that is the case it seems it's not that white people are lazy, it just seems that some white people are just greedy. I don't no about you but this guy makes me want to throw up.

chub
10-26-2006, 05:10 PM
How did you start your career? Be honest!

chub
10-26-2006, 05:19 PM
When I was a kid (early 80's) I used to hang around the new home construction sites in the Santa Clarita area. As I recall 99% of the construction workers where white guys. It seems to me that they must have built houses the same way the do now, right? well if that is the case it seems it's not that white people are lazy, it just seems that some white people are just greedy. I don't no about you but this guy makes me want to throw up.
DING, I worked construction then. Mojado's and greed have dragged the industry down.
NOTE: They don't build them like they used to!

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
10-26-2006, 05:30 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1616Holeshit_KKK_.jpg

Richie Rich
10-26-2006, 07:51 PM
LMAO!!!

moneypit
10-26-2006, 11:09 PM
That was funny,
BUT FAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
an attempt to discredit nestle for some reason
You have all the information. First Magic Johnson says he's HIV for money, now this guy is not a Nestle Contactor (for some reason)... Where do you find your information?

RitcheyRch
10-27-2006, 04:01 AM
I wrote a letter to Nestle about that a_hole in the video. This is their response:
Dear Mr. Richard,
Thank you for contacting us:
* The man appearing on the video is an independent contractor, not a Nestlé employee.
* Nestlé is no longer doing business with this individual or his company.
* Like you, we were appalled at the behavior of the contractor. The man in no way represents Nestlé views or policies. As an outside contractor, he had a temporary contractor badge at the time he was filmed.
* Nestlé follows all laws regarding documentation of our workers. We only employ those who have the right to legally work in the US.
Thank you for your concerns.
Sincerely,
Lyle Burling
Consumer Response Manager
Ref: 14426577

76ANTHONY
10-27-2006, 04:07 AM
I wrote a letter to Nestle about that a_hole in the video. This is their response:
Dear Mr. Richard,
Thank you for contacting us:
* The man appearing on the video is an independent contractor, not a Nestlé employee.
* Nestlé is no longer doing business with this individual or his company.
* Like you, we were appalled at the behavior of the contractor. The man in no way represents Nestlé views or policies. As an outside contractor, he had a temporary contractor badge at the time he was filmed.
* Nestlé follows all laws regarding documentation of our workers. We only employ those who have the right to legally work in the US.
Thank you for your concerns.
Sincerely,
Lyle Burling
Consumer Response Manager
Ref: 14426577
you got more time on your hands than i do :crossx:

RitcheyRch
10-27-2006, 04:57 AM
I copied a response from a message board regarding this issue.
you got more time on your hands than i do :crossx:

76ANTHONY
10-27-2006, 05:16 AM
I copied a response from a message board regarding this issue.
:D :D :D

RitcheyRch
10-27-2006, 05:32 AM
Plagiarize = for those that are not good at writing letters.....LMAO
:D :D :D

76ANTHONY
10-27-2006, 06:23 AM
Plagiarize = for those that are not good at writing letters.....LMAO
oh is that what they are calling it these days? :crossx:

RitcheyRch
10-27-2006, 06:32 AM
Yes. A fancy word for copying....LMAO
QUOTE=76ANTHONY]oh is that what they are calling it these days? :crossx:[/QUOTE]