PDA

View Full Version : Life is good

a catered life
10-26-2006, 06:57 AM
my best friend hooked up with a pimping ass baller from san diego (business reasons) and the guy gave him two tickets to the raider/charger game on thanksgiving weekend.....game was sold out and brokers wanted $175.00 per ticket....... :p GO RAIDERS

MR HARLEY
10-26-2006, 07:02 AM
There gonna loose anyway. :cool:

Dan Lorenze
10-26-2006, 07:04 AM
Sounds like a great time ACL! Have fun.... Go bolts..... :)

Hardly Satisfied
10-26-2006, 07:16 AM
my best friend hooked up with a pimping ass baller from san diego (business reasons) and the guy gave him two tickets to the raider/charger game on thanksgiving weekend.....game was sold out and brokers wanted $175.00 per ticket....... :p GO RAIDERS
and you plan on driving all the way to san diego when you can stay home and watch them on tv and watch them lose

JB in so cal
10-26-2006, 07:18 AM
Just do me a favor. If you see a drunk Charger fan passed out in the can; make sure one of the Nation doesn't stab him :)

a catered life
10-26-2006, 12:23 PM
you guys are so bitter :yuk: if they lose and i do mean if i'm still a raider fan but the best part about this game is being in san diego and the tailgating. :p i love old town diego and nothing beat beer and brats at 8 in the morning...yum yum :rollside:
yo jb i make sure that no gets stabbed in my group......but i can say anything about anything else :p

JB in so cal
10-26-2006, 12:28 PM
you guys are so bitter :yuk: if they lose and i do mean if i'm still a raider fan but the best part about this game is being in san diego and the tailgating. :p i love old town diego and nothing beat beer and brats at 8 in the morning...yum yum :rollside:
yo jb i make sure that no gets stabbed in my group......but i can say anything about anything else :p
When did you change recipes? I'm craving burgers tonight. What timing.
Watch for Dan Diego's finest about 1-1/2 hours before kick off; they don't like you taking up more than 1 parking stall. I might just be taking in the Rams/Charger game this weekend - 80 degrees.. :)

chub
10-26-2006, 12:35 PM
Beers and brats in the AM. I'll be in Green Bay Dec.17 for just that and a Packer/Lions game at the frozen tundra!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
10-26-2006, 12:35 PM
I used to have season tickets for the Chargers for many many years and after I saw a guys head get split open by stupid Raider fans, I would never go to another Charger/Raider game. Raider fans are hands down the worst fans in the NFL. No offense. :rollside:

Mandelon
10-26-2006, 12:38 PM
[QUOTE=a catered life]my best friend hooked up with a pimping ass baller from san diego QUOTE]
Better be careful of that guy........not sure I'd hang around with a guy like that..... :220v:

JB in so cal
10-26-2006, 12:40 PM
[QUOTE=a catered life]my best friend hooked up with a pimping ass baller from san diego QUOTE]
Better be careful of that guy........not sure I'd hang around with a guy like that..... :220v:
It's not OutColed; he should be safe :rollside:

Trailer Park Casanova
10-26-2006, 12:43 PM
Have fun Willie. Sounds like it'll still be a good game.

a catered life
10-26-2006, 05:29 PM
jb changed the recipe about 3 days ago and have been waiting for a response.... :p
that should be a nice game in green bay no need for a ice chest :p
thanks trailer park...i hope to have a great time
i sorry to hear that you had to see such a act of violance but please dont blame all raider fans for one idiot.... :rollside:

raff
10-26-2006, 05:38 PM
Willie I thought we were going to BML That weekend :mad: J/K
Hope you have fun :rollside: But I tell the TRAFFIC that weekend is hell :crossx:

No Name
10-26-2006, 10:31 PM
There gonna loose anyway. :cool:
I wouldn’t be so sure, you know they just beet the Cardinals don’t you. :D :D

FORMER RAIDERETTE MRS ELIMINATED SPRINTER
10-27-2006, 04:55 AM
Great Willie I will see you there will be staying the whole weekend going to TJ to dance on some tables that fri and maybe even sat not sure yet :p :p lets make sure we hook up for food and some brews in the parking lot :p :p :p

a catered life
10-27-2006, 06:36 AM
Great Willie I will see you there will be staying the whole weekend going to TJ to dance on some tables that fri and maybe even sat not sure yet :p :p lets make sure we hook up for food and some brews in the parking lot :p :p :p
key words "food and brew" :p

JetBoatRich
10-27-2006, 06:52 AM
Have Fun Willie :cool:

a catered life
10-27-2006, 10:25 AM
Have Fun Willie :cool:
dam what a sweet guy you are :p too bad your a freaking orange and blue fan :rolleyes: you would have been a great addition to the team