PDA

View Full Version : RD's former billiard competitor get 32 year sentence.

Ziggy
10-26-2006, 07:40 AM
Steven Westcott get 32 yrs 8 months for killing landlord.

wsuwrhr
10-26-2006, 07:43 AM
ok nevermind.
I thought it was RD's friend

barbigrl
10-26-2006, 07:44 AM
Dam.... I forgot about that!!!

Tom Brown
10-26-2006, 07:46 AM
That's what RD should get for beating the hell out of countless platoons of marines with his pool cue.

Ziggy
10-26-2006, 07:47 AM
Here's the newspaper article.............http://californian.com/articles/2006/10/26/news/coastal/encinitas/20_34_5110_25_06.txt
Very sad, but at least it seems he had remorse for his actions.
:(

phebus
10-26-2006, 07:47 AM
It's about time for a new RD pool hall story. :idea:

Cole Trickle
10-26-2006, 07:52 AM
Seems like a pretty light sentance considering the crime........
I still say a life for a life.
If you take more than one life you get tortured by the familys before you are put down.

RiverDave
10-26-2006, 08:27 AM
If you take more than one life you get tortured by the familys before you are put down.
I agree 100%. They should've done to him exactly what he did to her. Strangle her with a phone chord, but not kill her... Then **** him with a umbrella (yes he did it), and I heard a broom stick was involved too.. Then after that strangle her with his bare hands.
If you can believe after all that shit he stole her van and went to L.A. Told his friends what he did and wanted to go out for beers.
RD

Cole Trickle
10-26-2006, 08:28 AM
I agree 100%. They should've done to him exactly what he did to her. Strangle her with a phone chord, but not kill her... Then **** him with a umbrella (yes he did it), and I heard a broom stick was involved too.. Then after that strangle her with his bare hands.
If you can believe after all that shit he stole her van and went to L.A. Told his friends what he did and wanted to go out for beers.
RD
agreed :mad: :argue:
Maybe he will get whats coming to him when he hits General Population.

RiverDave
10-26-2006, 08:47 AM
RD....So you played pool wit this guy on a normal basis? Did you know the landlord?
If the guy did all of that he needs hurt badly.....
He used to hang out at the pool hall that I play out of most often. We matched up one night, but he quit after losing 50, and we never did end up playing again. To be honest he wasn't much of a pool player, a banger at best. He was one of those guys that would sit at the bar and blow all of his measily paycheck (he was one of those guys that would direct traffic down at the delmar race track, occasionally do ticket sales etc..) on booze. He'd watch sporting events, and yell and scream everytime there was a field goal. To be quite honest I don't think it mattered which team he was rooting for.. He'd yell if either of them scored.
Overall just one of those "Hey Steve" when you walked through the door kinda things. He was really close to a bartender that worked there, as well as this other guy. She was completely and totally behind him, as was this other hippie chick. They both said he should get mental help and released etc.. The bartender was fired shortly after that for other reasons (although her mouth with regards to Steve certainly didn't help her cause) and the hippie chick doesn't talk about it anymore.
RD

Trailer Park Casanova
10-26-2006, 09:07 AM
Ditto, I agree. WTF?

ratso
10-26-2006, 09:09 AM
You never know when somebody is gonna snap...

Trailer Park Casanova
10-26-2006, 09:11 AM
RD
Did any victums family members sit on the DA's, or was their little pressure on the court to execute this A hole.

Her454
10-26-2006, 09:28 AM
Very true............... anyone ever grow up with, or know a serial killer? OR TWO?
THAT is some scary shiat.

River Diva
10-26-2006, 09:39 AM
I'm so disgusted that he only got 32 years. How much more do you need to do to get life??? :mad: That poor woman. The last thing I would want if I was murdered was to have the #$%hole that killed me trying to live his life in my memory. Just kill him. Ugh.

ratso
10-26-2006, 09:45 AM
Very true............... anyone ever grow up with, or know a serial killer? OR TWO?
THAT is some scary shiat.
...not a serial killer... just murderers, rapists, and thieves.

SnakeWrench
10-26-2006, 09:49 AM
Funny how the United States is the most leaniant country when it comes to murder. What BS. If I ever offed someone, I would expect the same in return. As Cole said, Life for life, eye for an eye. Not a thumper, but I believe it says that somewhere in the Bible.

h2oski2fast
10-26-2006, 10:00 AM
RD....So you played pool wit this guy on a normal basis? Did you know the landlord?
If the guy did all of that he needs hurt badly.....
That and it was his estranged lover!

Ziggy
10-26-2006, 10:22 AM
I'm so disgusted that he only got 32 years. How much more do you need to do to get life??? :mad: That poor woman. The last thing I would want if I was murdered was to have the #$%hole that killed me trying to live his life in my memory. Just kill him. Ugh.I can only imagine that his "sorry's" and the remorse he showed in court saved his life............we're such a tolerant, PC, buttkissin society :mad: :crossx:

SmokinLowriderSS
10-26-2006, 11:20 AM
RD
I'm with ya RD, every inch of the way. :mad:
On the other side, nobody gets executed in California (ALMOST nobody). I think the current list, at current rate of execution, is about 1400 years to wait. Absolutely zero point to an "execution" sentence, because he'd die in prison before being executed.
Since Cali re-encated the death penalty in 1977:
California has 657 inmates on death row.
Executed 13 people since 1977 (29 years ago),
that's an average of 1 every 2+ years.
On the plus, 2 were done in 2005, 1 in '06 (as of Oct 27)

Trailer Park Casanova
10-26-2006, 11:23 AM
My dads company was winding down their contract in Saudi Arabia.
Workers were leaving before the contract ended for longer term jobs elsewhere.
I went over and ran the diesel generators for a few months until the operation shut down. Just fresh outta the Marine Corp.
Two Phillipino workers decided to rob and kill a rich family the morning they left for the airport to leave the country for good.
The families kids were all in school, no one locks the doors of their home there, so they killed the dad, and thought they killed the mother.
She called the police.
The workers thought they'd be clever, and book seperate flites outta different airports than what the company had booked them.
The police were at the airports and dragged them off the airplanes.
In about 3 weeks, they took 80 lashes each (100 will kill you), and were beheaded.
The family had first refusal to either: let them go, a family member chop chop their heads off, or let the Leos do it.
Saudi Arabia may be somewhat backwards, and goofy, and awful, but they are streets ahead of us with justice.
They have no prisons. Just a handfull of holding cells until they get around to inflicting justice.
It works.
Ya leave the keys in your car,, businesses never lock the doors, cash registers are wide open.

Her454
10-26-2006, 11:26 AM
My dads company was winding down their contract in Saudi Arabia.
Workers were leaving before the contract ended for longer term jobs elsewhere.
I went over and ran the diesel generators for a few months until the operation shut down. Just fresh outta the Marine Corp.
Two Phillipino workers decided to rob and kill a rich family the morning they left for the airport to leave the country for good.
The families kids were all in school, no one locks the doors of their home there, so they killed the dad, and thought they killed the mother.
She called the police.
The workers thought they'd be clever, and book seperate flites outta different airports than what the company had booked them.
The police were at the airports and dragged them off the airplanes.
In about 3 weeks, they took 80 lashes each (100 will kill you), and were beheaded.
Saudi Arabia may be somewhat backwards, and goofy, and awful, but they are streets ahead of us with justice.
They have no prisons. Just a handfull of holding cells until they get around to infliction justice.
It works.
Ya leave the keys in your car,, businesses never lock the doors, cash registers are wide open.
WOW! :jawdrop:

superdave013
10-26-2006, 11:34 AM
sounds like a guy I used to race with.
Went to the river with him and never saw him again. Few years later I find out he beat his girlfriend and left her for dead. (right after we got back) She died and he's still doing time.
Still kinda wierds me out thinking about it.

Rexone
10-26-2006, 12:47 PM
Someone just returned a water pump impeller and I'm feeling somewhat troubled about it. :mad: I think I have his address.

Rexone
10-26-2006, 12:53 PM
They have no prisons. Just a handfull of holding cells until they get around to inflicting justice.
It works.
Crime would virtually disappear overnight. Imagine the battle in congress though enacting such a procedure here. I've always said, one appeal, a dna test, then out the back door for a bullit. Instead we have 25 years of appeals and free housing and most death rowers die of old age.

Dave C
10-26-2006, 01:17 PM
you think that the U.S. is screwed up.. those canatards are pretty f-ed up.
I watch real life detective show about canadian crimes. They were talking about a murder involving 6 members of the same family, (grandma, grandpa, mom, dad, 2 teenage girls)
The suspect was denying it but when confronted with evidence he finally admitted he killed them all while they were camping. Says he did it to steal their possesions. The cops didn't believe him and so they found out he walked up, shot the 4 adults then kidnapped the teenage girls, keep them alive for 2 weeks, sexually assaulted them, then murdered them too.
He is eligible for parole in 25 years. WTF :mad:

Trailer Park Casanova
10-26-2006, 02:52 PM
Vinell Corporation?
Holmes and Narver

Trailer Park Casanova
10-26-2006, 02:54 PM
you think that the U.S. is screwed up.. those canatards are pretty f-ed up.
I watch real life detective show about canadian crimes. They were talking about a murder involving 6 members of the same family, (grandma, grandpa, mom, dad, 2 teenage girls)
The suspect was denying it but when confronted with evidence he finally admitted he killed them all while they were camping. Says he did it to steal their possesions. The cops didn't believe him and so they found out he walked up, shot the 4 adults then kidnapped the teenage girls, keep them alive for 2 weeks, sexually assaulted them, then murdered them too.
He is eligible for parole in 25 years. WTF :mad:
Desire for American Blue Jeans are being blamed.