PDA

View Full Version : Home Prices Plunge by Most in 35 Years

Howie Feltersnatch
10-26-2006, 10:08 AM
Home Prices Plunge by Most in 35 Years
Thursday October 26, 1:50 pm ET
By Martin Crutsinger, AP Economics Writer
New Home Prices Fall by the Largest Amount in More Than 35 Years
WASHINGTON (AP) -- The median price of a new home plunged in September by the largest amount in more than 35 years, even as the pace of sales rebounded for a second month.
The Commerce Department reported that the median price for a new home sold in September was $217,100, a drop of 9.7 percent from September 2005. It was the lowest median price for a new home since September 2004 and the sharpest year-over-year decline since December 1970. The weakness in new home prices was even sharper than a 2.5 percent fall in the price of existing homes last month, which had been the biggest drop on record.
The price decline for new homes came while the sales pace picked up, rising by 5.3 percent to a seasonally adjusted annual rate 1.075 million homes. It marked the second consecutive increase in sales following three months of declines.
The declines in prices served to underscore the severity of the correction in the once-booming housing market, which had seen sales of both new and existing homes soar to record levels for five consecutive years, propelled by the lowest mortgage rates in more than four decades.
This year, with mortgage rates rising through midsummer, sales have cooled considerably, with housing expected to trim more than a percentage point from overall growth in the last half of the year.
The debate is whether the slowdown will be enough to push the country into an outright recession. The Federal Reserve, recognizing the weakness in housing, halted a two-year string of interest rate increases in August and left rates unchanged for a third straight meeting on Wednesday.
The Fed, however, gave no indication that it planned to start cutting rates because of the weakness in housing, saying it was still concerned that inflation remained too high.
The 5.3 percent rise in new home sales in September followed a 3.8 percent rise in August and was the biggest one-month gain since an 8 percent increase in March. However, sales had fallen for three straight months from May through July.
The rise in sales last month was led by a 23.9 percent jump in the West. Sales were also up 6.9 percent in the South. However, sales fell by 34.5 percent in the Northeast and were down 6.3 percent in the Midwest.
In other economic news, the government said that orders to U.S. factories for big-ticket manufactured goods, powered by a huge jump in demand for commercial jetliners, soared in September by the largest amount in more than six years.
The Commerce Department reported that orders for durable goods rose by 7.8 percent last month to $226.7 billion. The increase followed two consecutive months of declines and was the biggest gain since June 2000.
The improvement was more than triple the 2.3 percent gain that Wall Street had been expecting, but virtually all of the strength came from a giant 183.2 percent increase in orders for commercial aircraft. Outside of transportation, orders were up a far weaker 0.1 percent.
In a third report, the Labor Department said the number of newly laid off workers filing claims for unemployment benefits rose by 8,000 last week to a seasonally adjusted 308,000. That increase was in line with expectations.
The September 7.8 percent increase in factory orders followed declines of 0.1 percent in August and 2.8 percent in July. Despite last month's jump, analysts believe that the factory sector is slowing under the impact of a weakening overall economy.
The economy began the year with growth at a sizzling pace of 5.6 percent at an annual rate but saw that slow to 2.6 percent in the spring and analysts believe overall economic growth in the just-completed July-September quarter slowed even further to around 2 percent or less. The government will report the actual third quarter figure on Friday.
For September, transportation orders rose by 27.6 percent as the big jump in demand for commercial aircraft offset a 6.1 percent drop in orders to automakers, who have been struggling recently under the impact of weak sales of trucks and sport utility vehicles.
The rise in commercial airplane orders had been expected, given that Boeing Co. booked new orders for 175 planes, up from 30 in the prior month.

SHOTKALLIN
10-26-2006, 10:10 AM
There is no bubble

Jyruiz
10-26-2006, 10:11 AM
It is just a correction, please people, don't panic.

Trailer Park Casanova
10-26-2006, 11:07 AM
All the rags and TV pundits say 'Vegas will take the biggest hit.
How is 'Vegas doing? Any truth to the speculation?

Jyruiz
10-26-2006, 11:23 AM
Thats what I am hearing too, if it does, that is where I am buying my next home, Henderson NV.

Roxysnow
10-26-2006, 11:31 AM
But if fails to say properties increased how many 1000 percent in 35 years!

bigq
10-26-2006, 11:51 AM
But if fails to say properties increased how many 1000 percent in 35 years!
You mean the last 2 years... :cool:

djunkie
10-26-2006, 11:54 AM
Its funny, I read this shit everyday about home prices coming down, but it seems to be happening everywhere except where I live. :rolleyes:

OutCole'd
10-26-2006, 12:00 PM
We have not seen it too bad yet. Prices are still way too high. Homes are sitting on the market forever now, but nobody is dropping their price by much yet. If they want to sell, they better.
I am expecting it to get rough also. Luckily I bought cheap and will sell cheap when the mansion I want is selling low.

Schiada76
10-26-2006, 12:22 PM
HMMMMMM, that's odd?
My neighbor just sold his house for .9% less than the asking price. :idea:
He's bummed it's only 110% more than he paid for two years ago.
The sky is falling the sky is falling!
Damn that George Bush!!!!

Trailer Park Casanova
10-26-2006, 12:39 PM
We have not seen it too bad yet. Prices are still way too high. Homes are sitting on the market forever now, nut nobody is dropping their price by much yet. If they want to sell, they better.
I am expecting it to get rough also. Luckily I bought cheap and will sell cheap when the mansion I want is selling low.
Wifes Parents are ancient fossills that live in 'Vegas and they are death sucking on a life saver.
They'll croak any day now.
They want their house sold and us givin the cash because they fear if we live In 'Vegas we may start ( read that START) drinking and gambling.
Nice Estate compound on the extreme North edge of the Valley.

ChumpChange
10-26-2006, 12:48 PM
HMMMMMM, that's odd?
My neighbor just sold his house for .9% less than the asking price. :idea:
He's bummed it's only 110% more than he paid for two years ago.
The sky is falling the sky is falling!
Damn that George Bush!!!!
You are correct in your statement of still selling for 110% more than what he bought it for. Good for him. BUT! If you are the person who just bought his house....the sky IS falling right now.

Schiada76
10-26-2006, 01:00 PM
You are correct in your statement of still selling for 110% more than what he bought it for. Good for him. BUT! If you are the person who just bought his house....the sky IS falling right now.
If it's falling why didn't he buy another cheaper house or wait two or three weeks and pay half? :idea:

wsuwrhr
10-26-2006, 01:05 PM
Its funny, I read this shit everyday about home prices coming down, but it seems to be happening everywhere except where I live. :rolleyes:
I hear it too, but same as you, in this area, Rancho, Upland, Alta Loma, isn't dropping either.
Brian

ChumpChange
10-26-2006, 01:08 PM
If it's falling why didn't he buy another cheaper house or wait two or three weeks and pay half? :idea:
That has to be one of the most moronic statements I've read. I'm having trouble even coming up with a response since by this statement I can foresee that future arguments will only become stupider.
You missed the point there.

wsuwrhr
10-26-2006, 01:10 PM
I am currently looking at a house in Alta Loma that is selling for 500K. A buddy of mine lives on the same street that bought a comparable house 3-4 years ago for 199K.
I worry if I am going to end up like a cheap suit in this deal.
I know it is a roof over the head, but come on.
If is hard to stomach numbers like that.
Brian

OutCole'd
10-26-2006, 01:11 PM
That has to be one of the most moronic statements I've read. I'm having trouble even coming up with a response since by this statement I can foresee that future arguments will only become stupider.
Classic, two gold stars for you....

Schiada76
10-26-2006, 01:11 PM
:rolleyes: :p

djunkie
10-26-2006, 01:13 PM
I am currently looking at a house in Alta Loma that is selling for 500K. A buddy of mine lives on the same street that bought a comparable house 3-4 years ago for 199K.
I worry if I am going to end up like a cheap suit in this deal.
I know it is a roof over the head, but come on.
If is hard to stomach numbers like that.
Brian
Try this. http://www.realtor.com/FindHome/HomeListing.asp?snum=13&mlsttl=Greater+South+Bay&frm=bycomm&pgnum=2&mls=greatersouthbay&js=on&poe=realtor&st=ca&areaid=1007187&typ=1&mnprice=450000&mxprice=650000&mnbed=0&mnbath=0&ss_mitm=n%2Fa&sid=077B099D2FF1C&snumxlid=1061437409&lnksrc=00002
And thats a cheap one that I'm looking at. :rolleyes:

wsuwrhr
10-26-2006, 01:16 PM
So I shouldn't complain.
Sorry
I may know where you can buy the SAME house in San Bernardino for 320K.
:) :)
Brian
Try this. http://www.realtor.com/FindHome/HomeListing.asp?snum=13&mlsttl=Greater+South+Bay&frm=bycomm&pgnum=2&mls=greatersouthbay&js=on&poe=realtor&st=ca&areaid=1007187&typ=1&mnprice=450000&mxprice=650000&mnbed=0&mnbath=0&ss_mitm=n%2Fa&sid=077B099D2FF1C&snumxlid=1061437409&lnksrc=00002

out of bounds
10-26-2006, 01:17 PM
The feds didn't I repet did not increase the rates and the bond market is still strong. we are still up on the equity in all of our homes. rates are in good shape for now.Now is a great time to be in the game and capitaliz on the market. If you no what you are looking for.hoses will sell every day of the week and people will always be moving that is life.

djunkie
10-26-2006, 01:17 PM
So I shouldn't complain.
Sorry
Brian
But its San Bernadino. I work 10 minutes away from where this house is.

wsuwrhr
10-26-2006, 01:18 PM
I have spent a day or two as a child in Harbor City.
Brian

wsuwrhr
10-26-2006, 01:18 PM
But its San Bernadino. I work 10 minutes away from where this house is.
Yep.
Welcome to my world

seanv
10-26-2006, 01:24 PM
i know since the california wave came thru the phx area we saw record increase in home value. now that all those out of state investors are selling, we are seeing houses sit empty waiting for buyers. my neighbor bought after me and had his house sit 3 mo before someone bought. he came 40k off his asking price so, yes the market is not that of a year ago. if you buy 350k+ homes i would expect some slight depresiation (sp?) but if you stick it out you will be fine.

Jyruiz
10-26-2006, 01:26 PM
Sucks DJ, my neighbors put there house up for sale for 540k and had to settle for 500k. Prices are coming down, there just not coming down fast enough.

djunkie
10-26-2006, 01:28 PM
Sucks DJ, my neighbors put there house up for sale for 540k and had to settle for 500k. Prices are coming down, there just not coming down fast enough.
I wish I could say the same around here. A 3 bed 2 bath house just sold down the strret from us for over $800k. And it was a dump.

Cole
10-26-2006, 01:29 PM
I bought two home in Lake Elsinore 65% below market in June.
Sold one at FULL asking price and sitting on the other for a rental.
In Escrow on a third, bought 65% below market and will rent out. Prices might be adjusting, but money can still be made in the long haul and the short, if BOUGHT right!!!

bigq
10-26-2006, 02:54 PM
I wish I could say the same around here. A 3 bed 2 bath house just sold down the strret from us for over $800k. And it was a dump.
Thats just stupid :yuk:

Sportin' Wood
10-26-2006, 03:46 PM
That study is a play on percentage.
Yes it dropped a large percent, but as stated above we have seen a large spike in price.
Building permits have not seen the levels that we saw in 1986, nearly double what we saw at the top of the last boom and they have not dropped to the levels of 1992, which I worked construction in and let me tell you it was bad. We went from over 200,000 to under 50,000 permits in 6 years, that was a train wreck because we had over 16 months of standing inventory.( I have heard that if we stopped building today we would only have enough pads to last 3-6 months)
I wish I could post some of the data I recieve through my trade memberships but it is not nearly as bad as some might think based on Hanleywood market research.
Since the 1960's we have had a wave like housing market, you can watch it go up and down all along the history of California real estate. The problem right now is that too many people did.
A.) speculate on real estate(flippers) without a complete understanding of the market. Kinda like margin buyers of stock back in the 30's
B.) Steal all the equity out of there homes to live a fake lifestyle they could not afford.
C.) Get into a first time home that is overpriced for there income on a risky loan under the assumption that they could fix it with equity later.
In my Humble uneducated opinion this is a normal fact of our economy, learn from it and move on. Its not the end of the world and certainly not the end of a form of earnings for smart investors. In fact the smart guys are loving every minute of this. There are, and will be some great deals from people who have to sell. You can sell today if its priced right.
All this panic about standing inventory is dwarfed compaired to 1992. Builders learned alot from the 90's and they are controling there product to insure we do not head down that road again. This slow down is great to get a control on Labor and material, both where getting way out of hand.
Its just my opinion so don't consider it the gospel or anything. I could change my mind in an hour and scream the sky is falling, Manic depression is cool that way. :rollside:

jbtrailerjim
10-26-2006, 03:54 PM
What a joke. I'd commute before I'd pay that kind of dough for a little 2 bedroom 1 bath dump like that.

AirtimeLavey
10-26-2006, 05:02 PM
Sheesh....come on guys, read the article. It's about NEW home prices and what the builders are doing to get them sold. The used home market still saw 1.8% appreciation. It's a different game, although it will have some crossover impact. This is how rumors and panic starts....assumptions based on half the information... :hammerhea
The headline is media hype, and people don't bother to read the article. If you think the bubble has burst and you're wanting to bail on your house, let me know, I'll help you get out of it before it bottoms out and you lose everything! (j/k, of course). :rolleyes:
Home Prices Plunge by Most in 35 Years
Thursday October 26, 1:50 pm ET
By Martin Crutsinger, AP Economics Writer
New Home Prices Fall by the Largest Amount in More Than 35 Years
WASHINGTON (AP) -- The median price of a new home plunged in September by the largest amount in more than 35 years, even as the pace of sales rebounded for a second month.
The Commerce Department reported that the median price for a new home sold in September was $217,100, a drop of 9.7 percent from September 2005. It was the lowest median price for a new home since September 2004 and the sharpest year-over-year decline since December 1970. The weakness in new home prices was even sharper than a 2.5 percent fall in the price of existing homes last month, which had been the biggest drop on record.
The price decline for new homes came while the sales pace picked up, rising by 5.3 percent to a seasonally adjusted annual rate 1.075 million homes. It marked the second consecutive increase in sales following three months of declines.
The declines in prices served to underscore the severity of the correction in the once-booming housing market, which had seen sales of both new and existing homes soar to record levels for five consecutive years, propelled by the lowest mortgage rates in more than four decades.
This year, with mortgage rates rising through midsummer, sales have cooled considerably, with housing expected to trim more than a percentage point from overall growth in the last half of the year.
The debate is whether the slowdown will be enough to push the country into an outright recession. The Federal Reserve, recognizing the weakness in housing, halted a two-year string of interest rate increases in August and left rates unchanged for a third straight meeting on Wednesday.
The Fed, however, gave no indication that it planned to start cutting rates because of the weakness in housing, saying it was still concerned that inflation remained too high.
The 5.3 percent rise in new home sales in September followed a 3.8 percent rise in August and was the biggest one-month gain since an 8 percent increase in March. However, sales had fallen for three straight months from May through July.
The rise in sales last month was led by a 23.9 percent jump in the West. Sales were also up 6.9 percent in the South. However, sales fell by 34.5 percent in the Northeast and were down 6.3 percent in the Midwest.
In other economic news, the government said that orders to U.S. factories for big-ticket manufactured goods, powered by a huge jump in demand for commercial jetliners, soared in September by the largest amount in more than six years.
The Commerce Department reported that orders for durable goods rose by 7.8 percent last month to $226.7 billion. The increase followed two consecutive months of declines and was the biggest gain since June 2000.
The improvement was more than triple the 2.3 percent gain that Wall Street had been expecting, but virtually all of the strength came from a giant 183.2 percent increase in orders for commercial aircraft. Outside of transportation, orders were up a far weaker 0.1 percent.
In a third report, the Labor Department said the number of newly laid off workers filing claims for unemployment benefits rose by 8,000 last week to a seasonally adjusted 308,000. That increase was in line with expectations.
The September 7.8 percent increase in factory orders followed declines of 0.1 percent in August and 2.8 percent in July. Despite last month's jump, analysts believe that the factory sector is slowing under the impact of a weakening overall economy.
The economy began the year with growth at a sizzling pace of 5.6 percent at an annual rate but saw that slow to 2.6 percent in the spring and analysts believe overall economic growth in the just-completed July-September quarter slowed even further to around 2 percent or less. The government will report the actual third quarter figure on Friday.
For September, transportation orders rose by 27.6 percent as the big jump in demand for commercial aircraft offset a 6.1 percent drop in orders to automakers, who have been struggling recently under the impact of weak sales of trucks and sport utility vehicles.
The rise in commercial airplane orders had been expected, given that Boeing Co. booked new orders for 175 planes, up from 30 in the prior month.

VanDeano
10-27-2006, 03:34 AM
I bought two home in Lake Elsinore 65% below market in June.
Sold one at FULL asking price and sitting on the other for a rental.
In Escrow on a third, bought 65% below market and will rent out. Prices might be adjusting, but money can still be made in the long haul and the short, if BOUGHT right!!!
And how did you manage that! Please tell how we can "Bought Right"...I think your watching to many late night "info commercial"

CARLSON-JET
10-27-2006, 06:08 AM
And how did you manage that! Please tell how we can "Bought Right"...I think your watching to many late night "info commercial"
I can only guess somebody had alot of equity in those houses and something happend that they lost them. To someone who just bought a house and foreclosed the lender would not sell for 65% less then what the loan was for. Unless there was a second mortgage and that mortgage company just took the hit. Usually the second lender would buy the first lender out and ride it out until it sold. I bought a house in Jan at a sherriff sale for the same price the owner had paid in 2003. previous owner made alot of improvements but then stopped paying the mortgage. We walked into alot of equity. With that and some remodeling we brought it up about 33%. still only cleared about 25% after everything. That was with us listing it and doing all the labor. In my opinion when you factor in inflation and the average blue collar worker not gaining in salary compaired to white collar professionals there is trouble. Not everyone gets to work at the bank. :wink: R.B.

lawbreaker2
10-27-2006, 06:32 AM
You have got to be kidding me, :rolleyes: That is just plain over priced, I feel like I'm living like a king over here. :rollside:

jdogginla
10-27-2006, 06:42 AM
Sheesh....come on guys, read the article. It's about NEW home prices and what the builders are doing to get them sold. The used home market still saw 1.8% appreciation. It's a different game, although it will have some crossover impact. This is how rumors and panic starts....assumptions based on half the information... :hammerhea
The headline is media hype, and people don't bother to read the article. If you think the bubble has burst and you're wanting to bail on your house, let me know, I'll help you get out of it before it bottoms out and you lose everything! (j/k, of course). :rolleyes:
Not only is it based on NEW home prices, but the article written is from the state of washington. Markets differ........the actuality for most here on the boards is that homes in los angeles still saw a 2% increase as AT Lavey stated. Homes in the San Bernadino County dropped 3%.......Homes are selling if priced right. You will no longer get the person that will pay you 25k over asking price because they got the 5% 30yr fixed loan and WANT that house. But if your home is priced right it will sell with a lil patience.
Now on another note.............HERE COME THE FORECLOSURES! Those bad boys are up! I have no quams for the guy who wants to refi his house and take out 50-70k to buy his boat when he has 200-250k in equity. You are in essence buying your boat and having it be tax deductible. I say this within reason..... It's all the bone heads who took out 200-250k in equity that bought the big boats, the sand rails, the lifted f250's on a no interest loan and now have to pay up because they walked around with blinders on. I feel for ya.....

wsuwrhr
10-27-2006, 07:06 AM
...now on another note.....LET'S SEE THE FORECLOSURES!
I would like to find one.
Brian
Now on another note.............HERE COME THE FORECLOSURES! Those bad boys are up!

HTRDLNCN
10-27-2006, 07:32 AM
Lets not forget tax+insurance. If your gonna hold a house for a couple years before selling thats a big part of the equation.
My last house was only $269k when I bought it 4 years ago and paid $7000 a year in combined tax and insurance. Add in the morgate intrest you pay on an 80% morgate in the first few years and your looking over $20k a year.
The house would have to appreciate over 10% a year for it to be worthwhile
or rent for at least $2750 a month. In my case you would be lucky to get $1500
a month. In south florida renting is a losing propisition
In my case it was as I sold it for $400k earlier this year before the market got too slow but if you add up everything I paid in tax+insurance+intrest+closing costs I made less than $40k after holding it for 4 years.. From what I have read you Cali guys have it even worse on the tax front.
Here in central Texas the property isnt appreciating anywhere near as much
as in south florida however I can buy houses for 1/3 the cost,tax+insuranceis less than half and renting leaves me a good return.

Cole
10-27-2006, 08:53 AM
NOD list....
foreclosure list....
Real Estate agents keeping an eye out for uder priced homes....
Wholesalers....
Birddogs....
And my supply of "get rich' quick tapes...lol

wsuwrhr
10-27-2006, 09:05 AM
As I keep asking.,,,,how does one find these things for personal consumption only?
Brian
NOD list....
foreclosure list....
Real Estate agents keeping an eye out for uder priced homes....
Wholesalers....
Birddogs....
And my supply of "get rich' quick tapes...lol

djunkie
10-27-2006, 09:07 AM
What a joke. I'd commute before I'd pay that kind of dough for a little 2 bedroom 1 bath dump like that.
Commuting is not an option for me. I have a lot of off time so driving back and forth from work would be stupid if I lived far away.

djunkie
10-27-2006, 09:09 AM
You have got to be kidding me, :rolleyes: That is just plain over priced, I feel like I'm living like a king over here. :rollside:
Welcome to Los Angeles.

HTRDLNCN
10-27-2006, 09:30 AM
As I keep asking.,,,,how does one find these things for personal consumption only?
Brian
have you looked at these sites already?
I have picked up a few deals here in the past.
http://www.hud.gov/homes/homesforsale.cfm

Jyruiz
10-27-2006, 09:32 AM
Dj,
get married and you will have a dual income family, then you will be able to afford a house. :crossx:

djunkie
10-27-2006, 09:34 AM
Dj,
get married and you will have a dual income family, then you will be able to afford a house. :crossx:
Ya sure. That will cost me more if anything.

Jyruiz
10-27-2006, 09:38 AM
Ya sure. That will cost me more if anything.
Vegas is only a 4 hour drive away, come back and start shopping for a house. :)

locogringo
10-27-2006, 10:00 AM
Happens all the time. Do it myself. So, two against one naysayer now...

wsuwrhr
10-27-2006, 10:06 AM
Now that would be great advice....
:220v: :220v: :220v:
Brian
Dj,

Kona20
10-27-2006, 11:18 AM
So I shouldn't complain.
Sorry
Brian
Not to rain on anyone's parade but a house like that in the Houston area would sell in the high 80's to 100 or a bit above. Man the prices of housing over there amazes me. Here $500k will buy you 2 - 5 acres with a VERY no EXTREMELY nice 3000 - 4000 sq.ft. house within 10yrs. old on the Bayou with access to the Gulf of Mexico.
One just around the corner from me is like $675k on 7 - 10 acres 500 ft. off the road probably in the neighborhood of 5000sq. ft. give or take. Its not on the water but it has brick and rot iron fencing electric security gates 500ft of concrete driveway and tile roofing, pool and AWESOME landscaping.

Kona20
10-27-2006, 11:26 AM
Look at this for $279k 10 minutes boat ride to Galveston Bay another 30 - 45 minutes from the Gulf.... Lots of boating action close by.
http://www.batesbrinkleyrealty.com/listings.asp

wsuwrhr
10-27-2006, 12:11 PM
Look at this for $279k 10 minutes boat ride to Galveston Bay another 30 - 45 minutes from the Gulf.... Lots of boating action close by.
http://www.batesbrinkleyrealty.com/listings.asp
...but it is in Texas.
Brian

Kona20
10-27-2006, 12:16 PM
But the only fruit we have here is beans.... You guys have beans and all the other differnt types of fruit in your bowl.... LOL

wsuwrhr
10-27-2006, 12:23 PM
But the only fruit we have here is beans.... You guys have beans and all the other differnt types of fruit in your bowl.... LOL
It happens.
I've spent a few weeks in Dallas in August/September. I was nice.
Brian

djunkie
10-27-2006, 12:49 PM
Not to rain on anyone's parade but a house like that in the Houston area would sell in the high 80's to 100 or a bit above. Man the prices of housing over there amazes me. Here $500k will buy you 2 - 5 acres with a VERY no EXTREMELY nice 3000 - 4000 sq.ft. house within 10yrs. old on the Bayou with access to the Gulf of Mexico.
One just around the corner from me is like $675k on 7 - 10 acres 500 ft. off the road probably in the neighborhood of 5000sq. ft. give or take. Its not on the water but it has brick and rot iron fencing electric security gates 500ft of concrete driveway and tile roofing, pool and AWESOME landscaping.
Well thats great and all but my work isn't there. Either is my family. If I could have the job I have here, over there, I'd move in a heartbeat. But until that is possible I think I'll just stay here.

djunkie
10-27-2006, 12:51 PM
...but it is in Texas.
Brian
Exactly. I'm within 4 hours of everything I love here.
5 minutes to the beach
2 hours to the snow
4 hours from the river.

Cole Trickle
10-27-2006, 12:55 PM
5 minutes to the beach
2 hours to the snow
4 hours from the river.
15 Minutes to the gay bar
5 minutes to my boyfriends house
TMI :crossx:

djunkie
10-27-2006, 12:58 PM
TMI :crossx:
http://theinsideline.org/forums/images/smilies/141.gif

wsuwrhr
10-27-2006, 12:59 PM
5 minutes to the beach
2 hours to the snow
4 hours from the river.
Exactly, that is why I am ready to move.
Although I question your drive time to the river.
Brian

Jyruiz
10-27-2006, 01:02 PM
Brian
He might be able to make it there in that time, with no traffic of course. I make it in 3 hours 45 minutes doing 80mph with no stops.

djunkie
10-27-2006, 01:02 PM
Brian
4 hours to Parker? Whats to question about that? I don't tow.

Cole Trickle
10-27-2006, 01:03 PM
He might be able to make it there in that time, with no traffic of course. I make it in 3 hours 45 minutes doing 80mph with no stops.
You and Chaz live together? :idea: :crossx: :cry: :p

djunkie
10-27-2006, 01:04 PM
Easy there slow tickle

Jyruiz
10-27-2006, 01:05 PM
A little help here, don't know what you are trying to imply. :confused: I don't know any Chaz.

djunkie
10-27-2006, 01:07 PM
A little help here, don't know what you are trying to imply. :confused: I don't know any Chaz.
He seems to have given me a knickname from a gay ass movie he is obssessed with. Don't mind him. Hes was a disturbed child.

Jyruiz
10-27-2006, 01:09 PM
He seems to have given me a knickname from a gay ass movie he is obssessed with. Don't mind him. Hes was a disturbed child.
I thought he might be refering to you, but I don't know your real name so it did not click. :crossx:

Cole Trickle
10-27-2006, 01:09 PM
I thought he might be refering to you, but I don't know your real name so it did not click. :crossx:
It's chaz and he loves his mom's meatloaf!!! Fawk....

djunkie
10-27-2006, 01:10 PM
It's chaz and he loves his mom's meatloaf!!! Fawk....
You wish you had sonmeone to cook you some good meals.