PDA

View Full Version : Pet Peeves

BADBLOWN572
01-19-2006, 04:51 PM
What are some of yours?
1) Someone working in customer service that cant speek english
2) People working in a public place that communicate only in a foreign language (not taking about speeking Chinese at a Chinese resturant either).
3) Signs in foreign languages all over the place and none in english.
I just ran out to get an iced tea at the local McDonalds and the girl working the register had to be new. She barely spoke english at all. She had to have her manager come over and show her what to do. Right in front of me, she started speaking Spanish to her manager. C'mon now.
***NOT TRYING TO START RACE BASHING AT ALL*** RB's F.U.N. thread made me think and this really pisses me off.
Happy Mandelon? ;) :p

Do F150's Float?
01-19-2006, 04:53 PM
What are some of yours?
2) People working in a public place that communicate only in a foreign language (not taking about speeking Chinese at a Chinese resturant either).
I just ran out to get an iced tea at the local McDonalds and the girl working the register had to be new. She barely spoke english at all. She had to have her manager come over and show her what to do. Right in front of me, she started speaking Spanish to her manager. C'mon now.
***NOT TRYING TO START RACE BASHING AT ALL*** RB's F.U.N. thread made me think and this really pisses me off.
People who spell Speak "speek" LOL
....sorry danny!!!! :p

Debbolas
01-19-2006, 04:55 PM
DAM, I tried to reply to this thread and it up and disapeared on me..........(one of MY pet peeves)
;)
and just for Mandy People that don't check the pockets before they do the laundry
:D

Tom Brown
01-19-2006, 04:57 PM
My pet peeve is single ply toilet tissue.

Mandelon
01-19-2006, 04:57 PM
One time I went to a Burger King and the drive through lady was Asian. I could barely understand her. So I called the customer service number. I figured I would suggest that company policy might mandate that folks who man the window ought to be fluent in english.
The person at the complaint line was some lady from down south who's ebonics were so hard to figure out I could hardly make out what she said. :rolleyes:

DeltaSigBoater
01-19-2006, 04:59 PM
People who beg you to take them to the River &/or Lake, and once there all they do is BITCH ABOUT EVERYTHING!!!

Ziggy
01-19-2006, 05:01 PM
Setting the handbrake on cars.
Ricky racer dads driving soccer mom's minivans. :mad: :mad:
Having to buy double the amount of forms for our south of the border pals.
Having to repeat instructions.
Greedy people.
Christmas lights still hanging on houses in July.
Crabgrass in my Bermuda lawn.

Sleek-Jet
01-19-2006, 05:05 PM
Tear and fold, Tom, tear and fold...

Jbb
01-19-2006, 05:06 PM
words that feature the letter Q

Havasu_Dreamin
01-19-2006, 05:13 PM
People that knowingly break the law then bitch and whine like little bitches when they get caught.

Rexone
01-19-2006, 05:20 PM
I agree.
And people who don't flush their logs.
And people who haven't a clue what a plunger is for. Toilet stew really pisses me off.

Rexone
01-19-2006, 05:20 PM
Chuck Norris is starting to grate on me a bit too.

FMluvswater
01-19-2006, 05:23 PM
Mods that mess with my siggy :devil:

Rexone
01-19-2006, 05:23 PM
And the guy in the next lane that's been 200 feet back for the past 5 miles is now up your ass like a pissed off billy goat as soon as you hit the blinker to change into that lane. :mad:

Jbb
01-19-2006, 05:24 PM
Chuck Norris is starting to grate on me a bit too.
It is common knowledge that there are three sides to the force: The Light Side, The Dark Side, and Chuck Norris.

JB in so cal
01-19-2006, 05:24 PM
While on the subject of poo, I'm still amazed that you can sit down on the pot; know something's going out, go through all the motions of "after care". Turn around to admire your work...............and nothing?
Goddamn Houdini Craps mystify me!!

Rexone
01-19-2006, 05:30 PM
While on the subject of poo, I'm still amazed that you can sit down on the pot; know something's going out, go through all the motions of "after care". Turn around to admire your work...............and nothing?
Goddamn Houdini Craps mystify me!!
Kind of like where the hell is the dirt out of the hole the dog dug in the middle of the grass? I still can't solve that puzzle after decades of observing hole digging.

hoolign
01-19-2006, 05:35 PM
Captain Informo has a habbit of pissing me off ! :mad:

Windy
01-19-2006, 05:38 PM
When people dont yeild to the right for emergency vehicles. :mad:

JB in so cal
Kind of like where the hell is the dirt out of the hole the dog dug in the middle of the grass? I still can't solve that puzzle after decades of observing hole digging.
My thought is that dog paws and claws act kind of like aerators. They combine dirt with air the way a snow making machine does. That 2 pounds of dirt that WAS in the hole is actually...................gone!

Boatcop
I forgot to feed my pet peeve and it died. :cry:

Ziggy
01-19-2006, 05:39 PM
I've scratched my head on that one plenty of times too :idea:

Boatcop
01-19-2006, 05:43 PM
And speaking of dogs, why is there medicine for dog constipation? I look at that as a positive situation. I don't have to pick the doo up. Fock him. Let him sit there and bloat.

Tom Brown
01-19-2006, 05:45 PM
Captain Informo has a habbit of pissing me off ! :mad:
That's my favorite thing about the good Capt'n. :D

ahhell
01-19-2006, 05:46 PM
people that say...these ones or those ones
the guy that rolls up on you fast, changes lanes, gets in front of you....AND SLOWS DOWN...time for a grill mounted shotgun

JB in so cal
01-19-2006, 05:47 PM
And speaking of dogs, why is there medicine for dog constipation? I look at that as a positive situation. I don't have to pick the doo up. Fock him. Let him sit there and bloat.
How is it that when a puppy is, like 8 weeks old, he knows the exact position of all human food, puppy toys, other dogs, etc. But when he farts, he has NO idea where it came from and tries to track down the source?

Riverkid
01-19-2006, 06:52 PM
All the F'ers that hi beam you coming home from work with weight in the pickup bed. Sorry kids, if the truck squats, get over it.
Neighbor just hit me one street over from the house. Welcome home from work. :mad:

franky
01-19-2006, 07:03 PM
People that throw cigarette butts out their car windows. Use your fricken ash tray you pig @ucker. Thats called littering.

THOR
01-19-2006, 08:32 PM
Plowing in the f'n no wake zone.

little rowe boat
01-19-2006, 08:41 PM
Smokers that think the world is their ashtray. They drop their cig. butts wherever they are.

FMluvswater
01-19-2006, 08:42 PM
computer crashes mid-typing :(

a catered life
01-20-2006, 07:11 AM
People who beg you to take them to the River &/or Lake, and once there all they do is BITCH ABOUT EVERYTHING!!!
ditto :yuk: and those one's who want to go camping with you on your next trip and wear perfume when they get there and complain about the knats, flys, and mosquitos (spell check anyone) stupid :idea:

a catered life
01-20-2006, 07:14 AM
People that throw cigarette butts out their car windows. Use your fricken ash tray you pig @ucker. Thats called littering.
i'll one up you..... what about the one's who flick the butt iout while driving in a high danger fire area like the angeles crest mountains or big bear :yuk: and even worse one week after a major fire....assholes

Old Texan
01-20-2006, 07:24 AM
Middle aged Jet Skiers that think wet suits make their fat a$$es sexy and can't realize 360's in the middle of a quiet cove don't impress ANYONE.
Jet Skiers that think it's okay to sit in the middle of an open ramp while their dumbass buddy goes for the trailer.
A group of 20+ nitwits including parents, kids, grandparents, cousins, and mangy dogs gathering next to, on and around the boat ramp waitng their turn on Bubba's new Jet Ski.
Jet skiers that don't understand what "Wake" means.
Idiots that tie up the just launched Bayliner at the courtesy dock and now proceed to carry all the associated junk needed for a day with their 10 moronic 'never been on a boat in my f-ing life' relatives from the far end of the parking lot.
Idiots that bring the old Bayliner out for the first time in 2 years, spend 15 minutes backing her in, pulling back out to put in the plug and remove the straps, back down again, push her off the trailer, turn the key for the first time in the 2yrs, now realize the battery is dead, and go up into the waiting crowd of 'would be in the water if the idiot would get out of th f-ing way real boaters' to ask if anybody has jumper cables.

Mardonzi
01-20-2006, 07:24 AM
Sunflower Seeds in the boat... nothing like going to get a beer out of the cooler and catching your foot on a shell that someone didn't get out of the boat and is stuck in the carpet like a micro-pungi stick,,,,

Stoneman
01-20-2006, 08:13 AM
Auto in the fast lane going 60, I change lanes to pass. dude speeds to 85-90 so I can't pass. Once I'm behind him agian he slows back to 60! :mad:

MAINEVENT
01-20-2006, 09:53 AM
people who cut you off and will not look at you after
people who slam their brakes on a yellow light
mexicans who talk in spanish right infront of me thinking i dont
Parents that let their kids scream and yell and throw shit in a restaurant and do nothing
Lazy people
Rich fockers that buy big ass boats and have no concept on operating one..
Self involving people
Wetback or immigrants who come here to get on welfare
Young girls who have kids and then feel sorry for themselves
When you think you have a bottle of goose at home and you really only have enough for one drink :crossx:
many more........

topless
01-20-2006, 10:49 AM
Whiney people, Wet dream, HighRoller, wsuwrhr, people doing 50 in a 25 mile an hour residential area, people not paying their bills but brag about how much money they have, free loaders, and last but not least, dog molesters.

Her454
01-20-2006, 10:52 AM
Whiney people, Wet dream, HighRoller, wsuwrhr, people doing 50 in a 25 mile an hour residential area, people not paying their bills but brag about how much money they have, free loaders, and last but not least, dog molesters.
Gone2River will be so dissapointed he didnt make your list. :rollside:

topless
01-20-2006, 10:55 AM
Gone2River will be so dissapointed he didnt make your list. :rollside:I thought of that too but I think he ran away.

YeLLowBoaT
01-20-2006, 11:05 AM
Poeple that:
go 75 towing a boat....
whine about getting ticket for doing something they knew was illegal...
sbc in 32 fords....
check bouncers
think they are better then you bcuz they have "alot of money" that did not earn ( they earned it the old fashion way.. got pulled form the right crouch)
don't step up and reasonablity for thier actions.
HS girls that hit on you when your over 18...... :cry: ( why didn't happen more when I was in HS)
"your only doing "blank" bcuz I am black/mexican/female/what ever"....
ask "does my butt look big in these"
Drunk drivers!!!!
Lowerd trucks.....
Lifted and decked( trucks/jeeps) out with "offroad gear" that never get dirty
think a 4 banger 100hp car is a "racecar"
say "I" when they work retail... you don't own the store YOU don't have shit..
more too come latter...

Ziggy
01-20-2006, 11:23 AM
People that can't talk on cell phones and drive at the same time.......literaly, I had two lanes blocked last night on the freeway(both barely making 55) becuase both were yakking on phones.

Biglue
01-20-2006, 12:28 PM
When people dont yeild to the right for emergency vehicles. :mad:
Those people will change their ways when it's there ass in the back of the ambulance on a gurney.
The guy in the fast lane doing 50MPH.......talk about practicing anger management.

jackpunx
01-20-2006, 12:37 PM
What are some of yours?
My Prayers and thoughts are with you and your family over this tramatic experience. :p

Her454
01-20-2006, 12:42 PM
-Drivers that CANT STAY IN THEIR OWN LANES.
-People that don't pull up at the Gas Pump when there is room - or sit there and chit chat
-Gossips & shit disturbers
-Parents that let their kids run wild in restaurants
-ANYTHING to do with DMV
-April 15th
-People spitting in public
-Gum on my shoes from some inconsiderate as*hole
-Self locking doors on a chevy
-People that drive fast in the Fog
-NON English speaking customer service reps
-Stupid people in general

Sleek-Jet
01-20-2006, 12:45 PM
-Gossips & shit disturbers
People that can't open their own beer... :D
Hot MILFS that wear flannel, but don't post any pictures. :D :D :D

Her454
01-20-2006, 12:48 PM
People that can't open their own beer... :D
Hot MILFS that wear flannel, but don't post any pictures. :D :D :D
I won't assume anything here....... :rollside:

mondorally
01-20-2006, 12:50 PM
-Self locking doors on a chevy
Not sure what year you're talking about but on my '03 Suburban the self locking door option has a few options - upon putting it in drive, at speed (15 or 20), or not at all. Its under the driver options. Just an FYI.
Justin

superdave013
01-20-2006, 12:51 PM
I like everyone and nothing pisses me off. :p

Her454
01-20-2006, 01:04 PM
Not sure what year you're talking about but on my '03 Suburban the self locking door option has a few options - upon putting it in drive, at speed (15 or 20), or not at all. Its under the driver options. Just an FYI.
Justin
That was actually a joke for a few of you that I've camped with :rollside: ................. but thank you ;)

BADBLOWN572
01-20-2006, 01:54 PM
People who air all of their dirty laundry on HB. :220v: ;)
Drama Queens.

lucky
01-20-2006, 02:28 PM
smokers who hack , without covering their mouth --

topless
01-20-2006, 02:33 PM
People who air all of their dirty laundry on HB. :220v: ;)
Drama Queens.Speaking of, I've got some dirty laundry that needs airing. Should I start a new thread? :crossx:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
01-20-2006, 02:37 PM
Coffee drinkers! :D

topless
01-20-2006, 02:41 PM
Coffee drinkers! :DPeople who are the first in the office and don't make coffee. :crossx: It just chaps my hide!!!! :crossx: :crossx:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
01-20-2006, 02:47 PM
People who are the first in the office and don't make coffee. :crossx: It just chaps my hide!!!! :crossx: :crossx:
I was waiting for that! LOL!!!!! :D

famaffair
01-20-2006, 02:52 PM
1. When you are sitting in a nice outside environment, (park, channel, etc) someone sits or parks next to you and lights up cigarettes.
2. Pregnant women who smoke.
3. You call customer service on your credit card and it goes to somewhere in the mid east. You can barely understand what their saying and if you ask a question that is other than routine, forget about it. Then you asked their name and they tell you their customer service name of Mary or Joanne.
:) :)

Mr. Pixilated
01-20-2006, 02:59 PM
People who hit and run with their cars....

Tom Brown
01-20-2006, 03:03 PM
smokers who hack , without covering their mouth --
My dad used to hack away for a minute or two and then he'd horque out a black, greasy luggy. Oh boy... yum...
When we were in the car, he'd open the door while driving and convulsing... with the car weaving wildly... and hack his tarry treat out the door, usually with enough time to get back in the car and close the door without hitting anything.
Here's something odd... to this day, I've never tried smoking. Not even a puff. :confused:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
01-20-2006, 03:18 PM
My dad used to hack away for a minute or two and then he'd horque out a black, greasy luggy. Oh boy... yum...
When we were in the car, he'd open the door while driving and convulsing... with the car weaving wildly... and hack his tarry treat out the door, usually with enough time to get back in the car and close the door without hitting anything.
Here's something odd... to this day, I've never tried smoking. Not even a puff. :confused:
I am sure the second hand smoke you inhaled while hanging out with us at Dave's was equal to having smoked at least a pack. :rollside:

Tom Brown
01-20-2006, 03:20 PM
I am sure the second hand smoke you inhaled while hanging out with us at Dave's was equal to having smoked at least a pack. :rollside:
No question but, particularly the smoke coming from you, was smooth and satisfying. :cool:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
01-20-2006, 03:22 PM
No question but, particularly the smoke coming from you, was smooth and satisfying. :cool:
LOL!!!
luv ya Tom! :rollside:

HammerDown
01-20-2006, 04:17 PM
I feel your pain.

NorCal Gameshow
01-20-2006, 04:34 PM
http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:Ibav0KEepiCKWM:www.cat-world.com.au/images/NailClippers.jpg

Warlockjer
01-20-2006, 04:35 PM
People who post on the HB forum just to run up their count :rollside:

Her454
01-20-2006, 04:36 PM
People who post on the HB forum just to run up their count :rollside:
I agree, that just pisses me off. :rollside:

Schiada76
01-20-2006, 05:23 PM
Fng smokers who throw their LIT butts on the beach where you walk by and one of the damn things sticks between your toes and they think it's REAAAAALLLLLLLLYYYYYY funny until they find out later you pissed in their beer to get back at them (instead of kicking their punk ass). :)

EliminatorJet
01-20-2006, 05:28 PM
People who clip their finger nails at work
People that litter in general
Anti-social neighbors
The phrase "us girls"
Enviro-nazis and tree huggers
Borders book stores

Old Texan
01-20-2006, 06:33 PM
I feel your pain.
Hemorhoids?

acatitude
01-20-2006, 07:10 PM
mmmmmmmm all the fockers on here who piss and moan about everything people do......... like they never have :boxed:

sorry dog
01-20-2006, 07:27 PM
Heterosexual benchracers...it's just not right.

H20skier
01-22-2006, 06:30 AM
Snowbirds in motorhomes.

Marlin455
01-22-2006, 07:25 AM
Long skirts and short heels! :mad:

FMluvswater
01-22-2006, 02:13 PM
PC policing by people it isn't affecting (e.g. a brunette giving me shit for telling a blonde joke :rolleyes: )

Her454
10-16-2006, 01:44 PM
1. TWO FACED people.
2. Liars
3. People that don't pull up at the gas pumps
4. People that have to do all their shiat ON the launch ramp.
5. Being late.
6. Saying you will be somewhere and then not even calling to reschedule. RUDE.

UltraClean
10-16-2006, 02:28 PM
people who talk in third person....very gay :mad:

UltraClean
10-16-2006, 02:32 PM
women who wear slutty clothes and then are offended when we stare at their goodies.... :rolleyes:

Cheap Thrills
10-16-2006, 03:29 PM
Cracker crumbs in the peanutbutter.
Peanutbutter in the jelly jar.
Neighbors that let their dogs shit in my yard. ( I always find it with the weed eater :yuk: )
Two Faced people.
Fair weather friends
Fords.
C.T. :wink:

Cheap Thrills
10-16-2006, 03:32 PM
One time I went to a Burger King and the drive through lady was Asian. :rolleyes:
Aaaaand Theeen ? :p
C.T. :wink:

Debbolas
10-16-2006, 03:34 PM
1. TWO FACED people.
2. Liars
3. People that don't pull up at the gas pumps
4. People that have to do all their shiat ON the launch ramp.
5. Being late.
6. Saying you will be somewhere and then not even calling to reschedule. RUDE.
What she said :220v:
:crossx: :skull: :crossx: :skull:

R.A.D.man
10-16-2006, 03:43 PM
Neighbors that let their dogs shit in my yard. ( I always find it with the weed eater :yuk: )
C.T. :wink:[/QUOTE]
It makes me want to drop a deuce in theirs where I know they walk.
Dirty dishes in the sink when the dishwasher is empty.
Pieces of food in the sink after someone rinses a plate.
Lots of pieces of food in the strainer when the other side of the sink has a disposal.
Leaving so much food in the disposal that the water backs up when the next person uses the sink. How hard is it to flip a switch.
Whew.

Cheap Thrills
10-16-2006, 03:59 PM
I have a new one !
Christmas Commercials before Haloween. yep I just saw one. :rolleyes:
Though I haven't been to WalMart lately I bet a dollar to a doughnut hole they already have Christmas stuff out on the shelves. Not that I don't like Christmas , I love Christmas time . I just can't stand the commercialization of the birth of Jesus Christ our Savior merely for the dollar....
No offense intended to anyone.
C.stepping off the soapbox T. :wink:

707dog
10-16-2006, 04:08 PM
the f**ks who are always asking to go out in the boat,but show up to the dock empty handed or just enough for them selfs (6pak of what ever and a bag of chips) what the hell!! :mad:

707dog
10-16-2006, 04:11 PM
oww ya and the shits who always complain that you dont invite them out for a boat ride...but ever time you do!! they have a million n one excuses why they cant make it..and wonder why you stop inviting them..hmmmmmmmm

hoolign
10-16-2006, 04:15 PM
Free kittens really piss me off :mad:

Sleek-Jet
10-16-2006, 04:24 PM
people who talk in third person....very gay :mad:
Sleek-Jet is not happy about that either... it pisses Sleek-Jet off as much as you... :D :D

shueman
10-16-2006, 06:05 PM
Telemarketing calls..... :crossx:

YeLLowBoaT
10-16-2006, 06:10 PM
Paint drips on wood work... I have fired ppl for that. :crossx:

deltaAce
10-16-2006, 06:27 PM
People that you take boating, that don't want to appear like an alcoholic,
so they only bring a 30 pack of beer for themselves for the day............but it's
gone in an hour, so they start drinking all of your beer! :yuk: