PDA

View Full Version : just too funny

SummitKarl
10-26-2006, 03:48 PM
Why females should avoid girls night out after they are married
The other night I was invited out for a night with "the girls." I told my husband that I would be home by midnight: "I promise!"
Well, the hours passed and the margaritas went down way too easy.
Around 3a.m., a bit loaded, I headed for home. Just as I got in the door, the cuckoo clock in the hall started up and cuckooed 3 times. Quickly, realizing my husband would probably wake up, I cuckooed
Another 9 times. I was really proud of myself for coming up with such a quick-witted solution, in order to escape a possible conflict with him. (Even when totally smashed...3 cuckoos plus 9 cuckoos totals 12 cuckoos =MIDNITE!) The next morning my husband asked me what time I got in, and I told him "Midnight." He didn't seem pissed off at all. Whew! Got away with that one! Then he said, "We need a new cuckoo clock." When I asked him why, he said, "Well, last night our clock cuckooed three times, then said, "Oh. Shit," cuckooed 4 more times, cleared it's throat, cuckooed another 3 times, giggled, cuckooed twice more, and then tripped over the coffee table and farted."

AltarGirl
10-26-2006, 03:49 PM
Why females should avoid girls night out after they are married
The other night I was invited out for a night with "the girls." I told my husband that I would be home by midnight: "I promise!"
Well, the hours passed and the margaritas went down way too easy.
Around 3a.m., a bit loaded, I headed for home. Just as I got in the door, the cuckoo clock in the hall started up and cuckooed 3 times. Quickly, realizing my husband would probably wake up, I cuckooed
Another 9 times. I was really proud of myself for coming up with such a quick-witted solution, in order to escape a possible conflict with him. (Even when totally smashed...3 cuckoos plus 9 cuckoos totals 12 cuckoos =MIDNITE!) The next morning my husband asked me what time I got in, and I told him "Midnight." He didn't seem pissed off at all. Whew! Got away with that one! Then he said, "We need a new cuckoo clock." When I asked him why, he said, "Well, last night our clock cuckooed three times, then said, "Oh. Shit," cuckooed 4 more times, cleared it's throat, cuckooed another 3 times, giggled, cuckooed twice more, and then tripped over the coffee table and farted."
ROTFLMAO!!!! That's great!

clownpuncher
10-26-2006, 03:50 PM
OK, I laughed. Good one.

squirt'nmyload
10-26-2006, 03:52 PM
lol

SummitKarl
10-26-2006, 04:00 PM
ROTFLMAO!!!! That's great!
I hope Jerry doesn't own a cockoo clock :p :)

AltarGirl
10-26-2006, 04:04 PM
I hope Jerry doesn't own a cockoo clock :p :)
No but we have one of those bird clocks in the kitchen. :)

SummitKarl
10-26-2006, 04:06 PM
No but we have one of those bird clocks in the kitchen. :)
cool...then I know what to get him for Christmas :p

tntperformance
10-26-2006, 04:47 PM
That's too damn funny :)

Wet Dream
10-26-2006, 06:12 PM
Funny at its finest.

catman-do
10-26-2006, 06:23 PM
Thats wierd, I just got that same exact joke emailed to me today at work! Are you in some way involved in the mgt industry. Maybe it got around.

SummitKarl
10-26-2006, 06:39 PM
Thats wierd, I just got that same exact joke emailed to me today at work! Are you in some way involved in the mgt industry. Maybe it got around.
nope but e-mail spreads like a California wildfire :)