PDA

View Full Version : Rondane

Taylorman
10-27-2006, 09:08 AM
I post this to help someone outIt will lift the nose of the boat and free up the hull so not as much boat will be in the water. Get a hydraulic diverter, i love mine.
www.hi-techperformance.com
And i get pm'd this bs. What an A hole. Resembles the writing of our past buddy Chet. Can't help but think he is the same guy.
geesh i see your infomative spam post and found that jetboatperformance has diverters cheaper than hi tech........and even CP performance for that matter.... Did you want to give this guy some GOOD information or just give yourself some brownie points in the HOPE of saving some money on your next purchase? I mean what is your point?
maybe you should upgrade your awareness level cuz it fails miserably.... then again maybe your just a bad drunk or something?
One thing you should do is get a life.
I gonna refrain from replying to your stupidity cause unlike you, i have a life. BTW, what post are you talking about?
hmmm....stupidy is spamming a shop over and over for NO reason other than to maybe get a freebee once in a while. In this case though, there is and will never be any freebies to be had ie. STUPID much less having a signature line such as yours. Rooster tail courtesy of hi tech.....wtf is that? Does he wisper how nice your voice sounds on the phone when you order parts??? Do you work there or something? If it's anything else it's just sickness. I could see if he gave you free shit for the PROMOTION but you can clearly see that is not the case. The real STUPID thing is though, you do it so much you forgot what post it is. This is a public message board in case you forgot, not a spam circus for ones personal gain.
Having a life is less than 1000posts on a forum....hmmmm got alot of time on your hands dont ya???????????????????????

Greaser
10-27-2006, 09:39 AM
Damn, and winter isnt even in full swing yet. LOL

IMPATIENT 1
10-27-2006, 09:45 AM
yep , seems to be a negative person from most of the posts i've read of his.
guys understand something: we in the central states and south are closer to duane at hi-tech than cp or the other companies. i'm sure they serve you guys well, but if you'll notice, most guys are loyal to their closet supplier with good service. in mine and kevin's case, duane at hi-tech gives us the best service, pricin(shipping is cheaper for shorter distance), and tech support, plus we all run into each other on occasions. doubt i'll ever run into the owner of cp or jetboatperformance while at my local area races, but i've watched many boats make it to the finish line 1st around here with hi-techperformance decals all over them, and if i'm jumping on the band wagon by cheerleading for hi-tech occasionally and someone has a prob with it, then __ck you!
squirt, i can see how it might have came across that way, so i corrected myself.

Jetaholic
10-27-2006, 09:57 AM
Yeah that original post from Taylorman was a post to help me out.
I see absolutely nothing wrong with being proud of the dealers that supply you with your boat toys. If Taylorman is promoting the supplier he goes through, obviously he's had great experience with them. Otherwise he'd be bashing High Tech Performance and telling people NOT to deal with them.
Jon

Oldsquirt
10-27-2006, 10:01 AM
Kevin, didn't your mom ever tell you not to pick at a scab? :)
.....west coast guys, understand something: we in the central states and south are closer to duane at hi-tech than cp or the other companies.......
Hey now, sounds like you are trying to blame the West Coast for this "Rondane" character and his problems. :) If he is who people think, then the "West Coast" is pretty much the wrong side of the continent. :D He is closer to you than to those of us out west. :yuk: :rollside:
You may not realize it, but there is actually a big difference between Hi-Tech and CP Performance. Hi-Tech is a shop that builds, sells and services boats and parts. CP is really just a parts house. They don't have a "Duane" with decades of hands on experience in jet boats owning the place AND working on this stuff day in and day out. I think most anyone who has had any dealings with Duane has nothing but repect for him and his work.

SmokinLowriderSS
10-27-2006, 10:13 AM
Yea, if I remember dear Ronco right, OHIO is where he calls home. I wonder when he'll start pushing DPS as the ONLY GOOD pump shop in the civilized world again.
Maybe the new opperators aren't giving Ronco the freebies Don used to.
Just don't ask ronnie about that PLASTIC wear ring Duane invented. He still can't figure out how that piece of trash works. :rolleyes: (I run a UWR and love it)
DPS removes every one they ever find. :crossx:

TJS
10-27-2006, 10:15 AM
Hey Taylorman, I got the same sort of response from Rondane about an UWR post I did a while back. I am from the East Cost (Connecticut). Yes we have lakes here. :p All I can say what a cawk he is.
T.J.

IMPATIENT 1
10-27-2006, 10:18 AM
nah, didn't mean it that way squirt. just trying to explain why some peeps from my neck-o-woods are loyal to hi-tech. not trying to blame the west coast crew for anything, was just explaining my position on the subject.people are loyal to what they see work 1st hand, just so happens there's alot of hi-tech parts floating on my area lakes, ya know what i'm sayin.

Ken F
10-27-2006, 01:35 PM
Good ol Rogain sends me those from time to time also. I've just started deleting them without even opening them. Same ol stuff all the time.
Ken F

SmokinLowriderSS
10-27-2006, 02:46 PM
Good ol Rogain sends me those from time to time also. I've just started deleting them without even opening them. Same ol stuff all the time.
Ken F
So how is it YOU get free stuff from Duane & i don't? I gues you spend more than I do (kinda like "frequent buyer dollars")????? :D :D

Devilman
10-27-2006, 03:33 PM
I've had a difficult time understanding what the big deal is about a person posting up & mentioning the good service they received from one shop or another. It seems like every time somebody comes on here to pass a little positive information, they end up catching some shit over it, be it here in the forums or PMs, which is kinda stupid, actually....
But boy, if someone posts up about a negative experience of some kind or another, well stand back boys, gonna turn the dogs loose on 'em...... Nobody seems to give a crap about that side of it....
Just my 2 cents & my opinion, I'm done. :cool:

Ken F
10-27-2006, 06:55 PM
I agree completly with you Devilman. that's exactly why I don't post much over here anymore....too much drama & negativity.
Smokin-
Duane's been telling me he can't give me any free stuff cause he just gave it all to you! Damn.
He must give away a lot of free stuff, cause there are sure a lot of people cheering for him! lol Wonder how he stays in business giving all that free stuff away?
Ken

steelcomp
10-27-2006, 07:59 PM
I think trying to make some sense out of anything Rondane says is purely a waste of time. It sounds like you guys are expecting anything different from him than the garbage that spews forth from that sore under his nose. I say that's just Rondane, doing what pleases him most. When you react, he wins. (In his petty little head) :rolleyes:

Ken F
10-28-2006, 02:24 AM
Steel, you are so right. I just put him on ignore. I think we should all just refuse to respond to any of his posts from now on.
Ken

dragboat
10-28-2006, 06:10 AM
I got a lot of great parts AND... FREE SUPPORT!
Duane helped alot.

SmokinLowriderSS
10-28-2006, 06:45 AM
HI "BENCH - RACERS" WE'RE BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!! :2purples: :2purples: :wink: :D

Duane HTP
10-28-2006, 09:10 AM
Rondane sent me a real long nasty PM about a month ago. I never even wasted the energy to reply. He's not worth my time.
Thanks for the support guys. I try to help. But, that's just one sick Dude that can't be helped. Guess we can't win them all, but we'll keep trying.
Thanks again!
Duane HTP

Tom Brown
10-28-2006, 10:46 AM
I lurk in Just Jets all the time. Good forum. It's great to see a jet thread land here so I can shit in it.
Eat my prop, you jet spooging homophobics. :D

Cheap Thrills
10-28-2006, 10:49 AM
Look at Mr. Brown being all friendly and shit :D
C.T. :wink:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-28-2006, 11:10 AM
I lurk in Just Jets all the time. Good forum. It's great to see a jet thread land here so I can shit in it.
Eat my prop, you jet spooging homophobics. :D
We, oh so glad to see that you like us........

Tom Brown
10-28-2006, 11:13 AM
Thanks for the nonsensical gibberish I just added to my sig. :cool:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-28-2006, 11:13 AM
Hey taylorman, I used to get those from his lame ass too. THat guy is LAME. i bet he was molested by his redhead uncle when he was a child........

Tom Brown
10-28-2006, 11:16 AM
Are you mad at me, or something, 396? :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-28-2006, 12:07 PM
Are you mad at me, or something, 396? :D
By no means Thomas:D
Im glad that I could provide you with a new sig line;)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-28-2006, 12:10 PM
Thanks for the nonsensical gibberish I just added to my sig. :cool:
Thats called sarcasm:rolleyes: Maybe you could take a few more semesters of Hookd' On Ebonics" because it didnt work for you...:rolleyes:

Rondane
10-28-2006, 12:55 PM
Rondane sent me a real long nasty PM about a month ago. I never even wasted the energy to reply. He's not worth my time.
this thread is very amusing...you try to follow the forum rules and the PM's get put out in public by the pussy asses. Taylorman your just a douchebag period. How is that "rooster tail" anyways? Not that place diverter had anything to do with it right? I'm so tired of looking for good articles to read here and it's just spamorama. You need to go here....buy here....bla bla bla..i mean WTF? They guy throws you a bone and you eat it up like a great tasting peace of pussy. Does he like have a bedroom voice on the phone or something?
about that nasty pm...maybe mister guru it should be stated on who wrote whom first?? Maybe i should be like pussyman and post/edit it to fit my needs so my buddies can jump on the bandwagon so they can see all the BS?
396 you still paying the light bill? Burn up any packings lately? hey mister know it all..... since you feel the need to get involved....hows that snoot that you got that was "rolled down the isle"??? Another pussyass that deleted his post...maybe i should post that one too? I'm gonna use it for my signature line i think, just need to find it. I can just see the PM " Please...please i'll fix it and you'll get your money just dont badmouth me!" you must have gotten your money and are a little bit smarter than all the rest.....how long did it take? Truth hurts i know. What worse is that dons son is trying his best to keep the business alive and running and keep the products his father produced in house. To bad there are certain "lions" out there to run him down and feed him to the den like noon feeding making it a stuggle for him at best. Sad....very sad.
rondane

Biglue
10-28-2006, 01:16 PM
"Mansfield".....ROTFLMAO. :crossx:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-28-2006, 02:45 PM
so my buddies can jump on the bandwagon so they can see all the BS?
396 you still paying the light bill? Burn up any packings lately? hey mister know it all..... since you feel the need to get involved....hows that snoot that you got that was "rolled down the isle"??? Another pussyass that deleted his post...maybe i should post that one too? I'm gonna use it for my signature line i think, just need to find it. I can just see the PM " Please...please i'll fix it and you'll get your money just dont badmouth me!" you must have gotten your money and are a little bit smarter than all the rest.....how long did it take? Truth hurts i know. rondane
Hey bitchboy what the F*CK are you talking about?? I totally understand your fustration. I would be made too if my wife was pregnant by my brother.
its funny that you come on here and bash duane but ride "Don's" D*CK. I never seen that man come on here and offer info and "FREE" help like some of the others on here. We all can plainly see that you have it out for duane:yuk: Duane has never did anyone wrong since ive been on here. You should lay off the pipe and seek help.
Stop screwing your lil sister and grow the f*ck up. Everytime you speak, the smell of sh!t rises. Just read the thread and you will clearly see that peeps dont like you. You NEVER have anything nice to say about people. Especially the ones that never have issues with others in here.
Now go back in the closet and get back to the dolls and vaseline you F*CKING QUEER:yuk:

Rondane
10-28-2006, 05:43 PM
Hey bitchboy what the F*CK are you talking about?? I totally understand your fustration. I would be made too if my wife was pregnant by my brother.
its funny that you come on here and bash duane but ride "Don's" D*CK. I never seen that man come on here and offer info and "FREE" help like some of the others on here.
what am i talking about? It's all "fustration" lol. spellcheck? Betta stop doing ya sister with da dildo while you rite bigboy! D
Dont you remember the conversation about "paying he light bill?" look it up bright boy. You post nothing of worthwhile...you have a bunch of great pump guys in arizona(like timinator, bergeron or dan nelson) but yet you feel the need to post spam for the one and only that gives FREE help. LIKE NO OTHER WILL GIVE FREE HELP WHEN YOU DO BUSINESS WITH THEM??? Like he doesnt get business from it dumbass? What planet are you one swallowman?
It just gets old, you and a few "select" other post nothing on a thread except to give props. This is a public forum not a prop board. Do i ever see you post up about timminator or sdba or even tom@jetboatperf much at all if EVER??? I've mentioned don very rarily not ever time a new guy comes on for info...ie. you need to go here and talk to this guy and buy this because he takes his "valuable time" to post up info. WHat kind of shit is that? I post up about someplace cheaper for the SAME F$%KING thing and it's " no good junk copy buy the original" ...aw F#$K YOU! how do you know this asshole?
Now i can just see what you will post next....."you momma does you uncle while sissy watches!" WOW I"M GONNA BE IMPRESSED! IS THAT ALL YOU GOT?????
rondane

steelcomp
10-28-2006, 06:22 PM
And you're still pumpin your same ol' whining, crying story.
Is that all you got??
LOL!! :sleeping: :cry: [QUOTE=396_WAYS_TO_SPIT]Hey bitchboy what the F*CK are you talking about?? I totally understand your fustration. I would be made too if my wife was pregnant by my brother.
its funny that you come on here and bash duane but ride "Don's" D*CK. I never seen that man come on here and offer info and "FREE" help like some of the others on here.[QUOTE]
what am i talking about? It's all "fustration" lol. spellcheck? Betta stop doing ya sister with da dildo while you rite bigboy! D
Dont you remember the conversation about "paying he light bill?" look it up bright boy. You post nothing of worthwhile...you have a bunch of great pump guys in arizona(like timinator, bergeron or dan nelson) but yet you feel the need to post spam for the one and only that gives FREE help. LIKE NO OTHER WILL GIVE FREE HELP WHEN YOU DO BUSINESS WITH THEM??? Like he doesnt get business from it dumbass? What planet are you one swallowman?
It just gets old, you and a few "select" other post nothing on a thread except to give props. This is a public forum not a prop board. Do i ever see you post up about timminator or sdba or even tom@jetboatperf much at all if EVER??? I've mentioned don very rarily not ever time a new guy comes on for info...ie. you need to go here and talk to this guy and buy this because he takes his "valuable time" to post up info. WHat kind of shit is that? I post up about someplace cheaper for the SAME F$%KING thing and it's " no good junk copy buy the original" ...aw F#$K YOU! how do you know this asshole?
Now i can just see what you will post next....."you momma does you uncle while sissy watches!" WOW I"M GONNA BE IMPRESSED! IS THAT ALL YOU GOT?????
rondane

Tom Brown
10-28-2006, 06:24 PM
Jetboats suck. :yuk:

Rondane
10-28-2006, 06:58 PM
Is that all you got??
LOL!! :sleeping: :cry:
nope mister know it all....i got this....spoken from a true regular here on the boards who knows his shit right?
Place is now making a sort of mini-droop, it's short, doesn't have much droop to it, has about 2.5 deg or pin angle and is a MUCH nicer part than duanes snoot. It's a QUALITY piece and sounds like just what you need and a lot LESS expensive.
Duane wouldnt loan me one.....said he'd sell me one and if it wasnt' what i was looking for , he'd refund all but $100.00 of my money :confused:. Basically said it would cost me $100.00 to try it out :rolleyes:
I bought one from him and it was the UGLIEST POS i have ever received. Burrs all over it from machining, dirty finger prints.....looked like it was skipped down the isle in the warehouse before they shipped it, PLUS it was MACHINED WRONG! So i sent it back. Duane said it was no problem and that he'd gladly refund my $$$. That was three weeks ago and i still havent received my refund/credit for the part, even after a friendly reminder a WEEK later :crossx: I also has to pay to ship back.
Call MPD and talk to jack, he has the place snoot and is a great guy to deal with. Just my .02 cents.
Now it's about time we gets some real input on the great parts that are out there. Well said steelcomp! :D Just wondering why you pussied out and deleted it? Truth hurt someone, somewhere maybe??? Talk about "TRASHING" a guys product man....good god!

rrrr
10-28-2006, 07:34 PM
Last edited by Rondane : Today at 09:45 PM
LMAO, wonder what it read like before the edit. Could it possibly have been less understandable?

hoolign
10-28-2006, 07:41 PM
shit..I thought this was athread about balding enhancements...now i'm a bit disturbed to find out i's about asshair junkies ...rodgain or rondane..

dragboat
10-28-2006, 08:33 PM
LMAO...Is this for real?

steelcomp
10-28-2006, 10:19 PM
nope mister know it all....i got this....spoken from a true regular here on the boards who knows his shit right?
Now it's about time we gets some real input on the great parts that are out there. Well said steelcomp! :D Just wondering why you pussied out and deleted it? Truth hurt someone, somewhere maybe??? Talk about "TRASHING" a guys product man....good god!There's a big difference between being an internet pussy (like you) and going back and deleting something that wasn't real cool to post. It wasn't the content of what I said that I deleted, just the way I said it, which wasn't necessary. You might try and learn something here (but I doubt you will) and that is that it's not necessary to hurt someone to make a point. You, on the otherhand, seem to get a big kick out of it, just being an insulting, hurtful asshole like you are. I didn't feel badly for what I said, just how I said it, so I deleted it. You obviously wouldn't know the difference, and couldn't care less, so it's no surprise that you have to go back that far just to find something to give someone some shit about. Talk about desperation! Duane took care of business, as I knew he would, and that was that.
You clearly enjoy wallowing in your own piss and shit, and I say more power to you. The truth is in the responses you get, and it's clear you enjoy it...you just keep coming back for more. Like you say,...Good God!! :rolleyes:

Moneypitt
10-28-2006, 10:45 PM
That post by Ken F in the other thread has to be awarded something, in some catagory, as an all time best for insult slinging, or something. What a rant!! Does he write for a living? On and On.......IMO, one of the all time best...........MP

Tom Brown
10-28-2006, 11:13 PM
Does he write for a living? On and On.......IMO, one of the all time best...........MP
I'm beginning to see you're one of these guys who is just here for the drama. :mad:
Let me tell you something, mister.... there are people behind these screen names. People with feelings.

SmokinLowriderSS
10-29-2006, 12:22 AM
LMAO, wonder what it read like before the edit. Could it possibly have been less understandable?
It was, but the Roncolator is in development as we speak. Expecting beta test to start mon AM. Should ship by Thurs mid-day.

SmokinLowriderSS
10-29-2006, 12:30 AM
What worse is that dons son is trying his best to keep the business alive and running and keep the products his father produced in house. To bad there are certain "lions" out there to run him down and feed him to the den like noon feeding making it a stuggle for him at best. Sad....very sad.
rondane
Hey Ronco, nice accusation there. Care to attatch names to the "lions" who are running down Don (or ever ran down Don) and who are trashing his son? Are you going to back this up with verifiable post copy (cause I've already seen you fabricate quotes) or are you just gonna whine, cry, and bitch more lying accusations like the fukstik we all have figured out you are?
The ball is in YOUR court, have you got one of your own to make it a pair, or do you continue as usual?
And I would suggest you leave anyone else's typos alone too ------- "stuggle", at least till you learn to be as perfect as you THINK you are.

Jetboatguru
10-29-2006, 08:33 AM
Rondane
Double duece
Originally Posted by steelcomp
Is that all you got??
LOL!!
Quote:
Place is now making a sort of mini-droop, it's short, doesn't have much droop to it, has about 2.5 deg or pin angle and is a MUCH nicer part than duanes snoot. It's a QUALITY piece and sounds like just what you need and a lot LESS expensive.
Duane wouldnt loan me one.....said he'd sell me one and if it wasnt' what i was looking for , he'd refund all but $100.00 of my money . Basically said it would cost me $100.00 to try it out
I bought one from him and it was the UGLIEST POS i have ever received. Burrs all over it from machining, dirty finger prints.....looked like it was skipped down the isle in the warehouse before they shipped it, PLUS it was MACHINED WRONG! So i sent it back. Duane said it was no problem and that he'd gladly refund my $$$. That was three weeks ago and i still havent received my refund/credit for the part, even after a friendly reminder a WEEK later I also has to pay to ship back.
Call MPD and talk to jack, he has the place snoot and is a great guy to deal with. Just my .02 cents.
Now it's about time we gets some real input on the great parts that are out there. Well said steelcomp! Just wondering why you pussied out and deleted it? Truth hurt someone, somewhere maybe??? Talk about "TRASHING" a guys product man....good god!
I'm not much of a Rondane fan but this is about as big of a "FACE" as I have ever seen. Hypocrisy at its finest! Then to go to the "well, I'm a bigger man because I felt bad for the way I slammed him" card is just ridculous. :rolleyes:

Ken F
10-29-2006, 08:43 AM
I wonder if this is him?
Danes, Ronald
3358 Remsen Rd
Medina, OH 44256
330-723-1892
Nope, don't think so different area code.
Time Warner Cable: Office Locations
1575 Lexington Ave
Mansfield, OH 44907
(419) 756-7311
He's not paying taxes on any property in Richland County either

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-29-2006, 09:14 AM
rondane
Since you know it all bitchboy, how is bergeron a great pump builder when he specializes in v-drives????? Dan nelson is a great guy and I have dealt with him. I havent dealt with timm yet so i cant speak for the man.
FYI, I do all of my own work and it will stay that way. Unlike yourself, you opt to pay someone $1500 for pump work:rolleyes: that can easily be done on your own. I use duane,tom papp,dan nelson, and tom at jetboat perf. So what are you talking about. You dont know your ass from a whole in the ground:rolleyes:
Just face it rogaine, Nobody likes your ass on here...............
You just qualified for the boot to the chest....... :crossx: :crossx:

steelcomp
10-29-2006, 09:15 AM
Rondane
Double duece
Is that all you got??
LOL!!
Quote:
Duane wouldnt loan me one.....said he'd sell me one and if it wasnt' what i was looking for , he'd refund all but $100.00 of my money . Basically said it would cost me $100.00 to try it out
I bought one from him and it was the UGLIEST POS i have ever received. Burrs all over it from machining, dirty finger prints.....looked like it was skipped down the isle in the warehouse before they shipped it, PLUS it was MACHINED WRONG! So i sent it back. Duane said it was no problem and that he'd gladly refund my $$$. That was three weeks ago and i still havent received my refund/credit for the part, even after a friendly reminder a WEEK later I also has to pay to ship back.
Now it's about time we gets some real input on the great parts that are out there. Well said steelcomp! Just wondering why you pussied out and deleted it? Truth hurt someone, somewhere maybe??? Talk about "TRASHING" a guys product man....good god!
I'm not much of a Rondane fan but this is about as big of a "FACE" as I have ever seen. Hypocrisy at its finest! Then to go to the "well, I'm a bigger man because I felt bad for the way I slammed him" card is just ridculous. :rolleyes:
C'mon Tony, you can do better than swingin on Rondane's nuts to get at me, can't ya?
Bench losers at it's best. :cry:

Jetboatguru
10-29-2006, 09:23 AM
Nice try Scott, but I made it clear I am not a Rondane fan. You put your foot in your own mouth AGAIN! You posted it, he quoted it. Then you back peddled like a little ninny. He owns you and you have to live with yourself. As far me getting at you, that's not tough to do. I was just laughing at the pounding Rondane laid on you.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-29-2006, 09:24 AM
I wonder if this is him?
Danes, Ronald
3358 Remsen Rd
Medina, OH 44256
330-723-1892
Nope, don't think so different area code.
Time Warner Cable: Office Locations
1575 Lexington Ave
Mansfield, OH 44907
(419) 756-7311\
do do do do do do do doooooooooooo ..............................Inspector gadjet:D Go ken, go ken :crossx:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-29-2006, 09:26 AM
I was just laughing at the pounding Rondane laid on you.
Hey guru, you know that you want a puonding from rogain:p
How ya been sucka? I can wait untill the finals. Going to be kickass this year;)

Jetboatguru
10-29-2006, 09:33 AM
Spitter, come find us. We will be in the TAF section with the Alcohol Flat and the K boat. Got some Montana muds for you and 460. :)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-29-2006, 11:55 AM
Spitter, come find us. We will be in the TAF section with the Alcohol Flat and the K boat. Got some Montana muds for you and 460. :)
Ill be looking foward to it;)

steelcomp
10-29-2006, 11:56 AM
Nice try Scott, but I made it clear I am not a Rondane fan. You put your foot in your own mouth AGAIN! You posted it, he quoted it. Then you back peddled like a little ninny. He owns you and you have to live with yourself. As far me getting at you, that's not tough to do. I was just laughing at the pounding Rondane laid on you.
LOL...you're weak, at best. You made it clear you're not much of a fan....yet, still enough of a fan to climb up on his back to try and make me look bad. I didn't back pedal anywhere, but whatever. You seem to have a problem with me, jumpin on just about anything I post these days. Well, whatever it is, it's your problem, and you gotta live with it. I don't know any reason, for the life of me, why you got this stick up your ass for me. I've barely ever met you, never spoken to you but for a second a few years ago, never ever said anything bad about you except in fun along with some dumb ass ***boat thread, but you keep jumpin real ugly. I guess that makes you feel cool n' shit, but like I said whatever. It's your deal. Means nothing to me.

Jetboatguru
10-29-2006, 05:31 PM
LOL...you're weak, at best. You made it clear you're not much of a fan....yet, still enough of a fan to climb up on his back to try and make me look bad. I didn't back pedal anywhere, but whatever. You seem to have a problem with me, jumpin on just about anything I post these days. Well, whatever it is, it's your problem, and you gotta live with it. I don't know any reason, for the life of me, why you got this stick up your ass for me. I've barely ever met you, never spoken to you but for a second a few years ago, never ever said anything bad about you except in fun along with some dumb ass ***boat thread, but you keep jumpin real ugly. I guess that makes you feel cool n' shit, but like I said whatever. It's your deal. Means nothing to me.
Dude,
you have issues. First of all, you are the one that got faced by Rondane with your attack post. Then you back peddled
Duane wouldnt loan me one.....said he'd sell me one and if it wasnt' what i was looking for , he'd refund all but $100.00 of my money :confused: . Basically said it would cost me $100.00 to try it out :rolleyes:
So are the roll eyes because you are upset he would actually charge you to run a part to see if it worked?
The question marks I'm guessing represent your not understanding how somebody dare charge you?
Then you say
There's a big difference between being an internet pussy (like you) and going back and deleting something that wasn't real cool to post. It wasn't the content of what I said that I deleted, just the way I said it, which wasn't necessary. You might try and learn something here (but I doubt you will) and that is that it's not necessary to hurt someone to make a point. You, on the otherhand, seem to get a big kick out of it, just being an insulting, hurtful asshole like you are. I didn't feel badly for what I said, just how I said it, so I deleted it. You obviously wouldn't know the difference, and couldn't care less, so it's no surprise that you have to go back that far just to find something to give someone some shit about. Talk about desperation!
So now you look like a horses ass when you are jumping on Rondane for doing the same thing you did in your earlier post.
I didn't have to look far or climb up anyone's back to make you look bad. You do a stellar job on your own. Your smart ass remarks you make to anyone and everyone are endless. I don't need to attack you to "feel all cool and shit" as you put it. Carry on Turbo

steelcomp
10-29-2006, 05:52 PM
I didn't have to look far or climb up anyone's back to make you look bad. You do a stellar job on your own. Your smart ass remarks you make to anyone and everyone are endless. I don't need to attack you to "feel all cool and shit" as you put it. Well, at least we have that in common.
Thank God this website has you to straighten these things out. What would all those poor innocent people that I continually and endlessly abuse do without your holy presence. :rolleyes:
Good thing you don't exaggerate.
Hey Tony, you drive on water like nobody's business...but you don't walk on it.
Carry on Guru.

Rexone
10-29-2006, 05:59 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/732fight1.gif

steelcomp
10-29-2006, 07:21 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/732fight1.gif
Gimme a break...it's just not that important.
Done here.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-29-2006, 08:33 PM
Damn guru, your making bitch ass rogaine look like a hero:yuk:
Im not getting in your situation with scott, its just making the bitch rogain look good.

Tom Brown
10-29-2006, 08:38 PM
Do you suppose a team of our top gender scientists could find a way for you jet boys to be any gayer? :idea:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-30-2006, 08:36 AM
Do you suppose a team of our top gender scientists could find a way for you jet boys to be any gayer? :idea:
Hey TEABAG, you sandbar queers are the queens of drama:rolleyes:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-30-2006, 08:38 AM
You could give them Glastrons....
dont you drive a jet too:idea:

Tom Brown
10-30-2006, 10:14 AM
dont you drive a jet too:idea:
The only thing he drives is a 14 year old boy named Lance.

Kim Hanson
10-30-2006, 03:21 PM
Are you on Kimmy's meds again?
Im not on any medication biatch........( . )( . )............ :p

Tom Brown
10-30-2006, 03:56 PM
Kim, you've known canuck1 longer than I have. Has he always been this gay?

Kim Hanson
10-30-2006, 04:00 PM
Kim, you've known canuck1 longer than I have. Has he always been this gay?
He isn't gay Tom, his tinboat shit is though :p ........( . )( . ).........He is a cool guy except that part :D :D

Kim Hanson
10-30-2006, 04:03 PM
He really is a good guy, hair bag and likes beer and boating...gas fumes in his tinboat must make him post funny.... :p ......christ he was in jets talking about how fast they are and shit :p .......( . )( . )............

Kim Hanson
10-30-2006, 04:21 PM
OHHH look at me ... I have a Glasstron.....Out board smoker queers :rolleyes:
Really, I thought you had a slow tinboat :crossx: ..........( . )( . )........ :p biatch!

Tom Brown
10-30-2006, 04:30 PM
Kim, I think you and I should take canuck1 to a peeler bar. Maybe if we show him how beautiful women can be, he'll stop this self destructive gay sex junket.

Rondane
11-01-2006, 05:42 AM
Damn guru, your making bitch ass rogaine look like a hero:yuk:
Im not getting in your situation with scott, its just making the bitch rogain look good.
He didnt do anything to make me look good spitman, i just posted up facts....i just called steelcomp out and he backpeddled like an internet pussy, nothing more, nothing less. I get a kick out of his deleting it though instead of being a man about it. He would rather spew the "i dont post anything directly aimed to HURT anyone like you do" BS. I give him credit for one thing....for the most part he tells it like it is. This time he NAILED it. I be willing to bet he would never buy another snoot or anything again for that matter. He just bought into all the hype from these boards. I wonder how many from his group run one if he would be so nice to answer?
I'm sure your not gonna get into that situation pal....you KNOW better. Lord knows theres enought dirt to be found on you. Over 4000 posts and most of them about mindless stuff like making his(and yours) sister water tight and such....good god.
rondane

steelcomp
11-01-2006, 07:06 AM
Ya' know, I don't know which is worse...the fly buzzing around the horse's ass, or the horse's ass itself, but you could easily be either. You wouldn't know a fact if it hit you in the face.
You didn't call me out on jack, and I don't remember ever saying I took back what I said aobut the snoot. The part I got was a POS, and that stands. I deleted the post because I thought it was inappropriate, not because of anything you said, so saying "you called me out and I backpedaled is just more of your imaginary bullshit. It had nothing to do with you, you dumbass.
AFA who is using one in our "group"...one of the quickest NA boats around in our "group" uses one, so you can choke on that one too.
How pathetic can you be to have the need to keep bringing up something as stupid as this. What do you do...jack off in the mirror saying "I got steelcomp!" or something? :rolleyes:
And AFA buying into hype, there isn't a part on the market with any less "hype" than the famous DPS inducer (which Don took great credit for, but didn't come close to inventing), so I guess everyone who has an inducer bought into the same. I wasn't interested in Duane's snoot for any reason other than it may have worked to solve the issues I was facing with my particular set-up. Unlike you, I know and understand how and why things work and don't need to listen to hype. My guess is that you've learned most of what you know, here on ***boat, and you sound like nothing more than an internet parrot. I haven't seen you post one useful piece of info that wasn't something someone else already said, and you've got no room for jumpin on 396 for "useless posts". You're the king of wasted internet time, and worthless posts.
BTW... we're still waiting for a pic of your boat. As smart about all this as you come off, you ought to have one sharp piece of hardware. LOL. :rollside:
He didnt do anything to make me look good spitman, i just posted up facts....i just called steelcomp out and he backpeddled like an internet pussy, nothing more, nothing less. I get a kick out of his deleting it though instead of being a man about it. He would rather spew the "i dont post anything directly aimed to HURT anyone like you do" BS. I give him credit for one thing....for the most part he tells it like it is. This time he NAILED it. I be willing to bet he would never buy another snoot or anything again for that matter. He just bought into all the hype from these boards. I wonder how many from his group run one if he would be so nice to answer?
I'm sure your not gonna get into that situation pal....you KNOW better. Lord knows theres enought dirt to be found on you. Over 4000 posts and most of them about mindless stuff like making his(and yours) sister water tight and such....good god.
rondane

lucky
11-01-2006, 12:49 PM
rondane
you have a sister ?? and can i ? :rolleyes:

Biglue
11-01-2006, 02:58 PM
......thought you had enough womens cloths????? :crossx:

lucky
11-01-2006, 03:06 PM
......thought you had enough womens cloths????? :crossx:
Hey i'm rick james bitch

SmokinLowriderSS
11-01-2006, 03:22 PM
Sure you can, but you better move fast lucky. The college football team nearby has a home game this weekend, and she'll be booked up.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-01-2006, 05:42 PM
Sure you can, but you better move fast lucky. The college football team nearby has a home game this weekend, and she'll be booked up.
Daaaaaamn that was harsh smokinLoLo;) Classic, I tell ya;)

Rondane
11-02-2006, 06:48 AM
Since you know it all bitchboy, how is bergeron a great pump builder when he specializes in v-drives????? Dan nelson is a great guy and I have dealt with him. I havent dealt with timm yet so i cant speak for the man.
Seems you all over that thread about "overkills" boat arent ya? Who is doing his pump....care to tell? Ah yes and Timm is right in your backyard but yet you deal with people all over the country...why is that? Timm seems to be right on his deal....so whats the excuse?
FYI, I do all of my own work and it will stay that way. Unlike yourself, you opt to pay someone $1500 for pump work:rolleyes: that can easily be done on your own. I use duane,tom papp,dan nelson, and tom at jetboat perf. So what are you talking about. You dont know your ass from a whole in the ground:rolleyes:
you do all your own work? Did you learn how to intall the packings yet after the last ones started on fire? How the f#^k does that happen? Thats one of the "easiest" things to be done in the process of rebuilding your pump on your own as you say....so....what happened?? Oh thats right you put the DPS seal in it...cant **** that up can ya? How about "detailing" your impeller? Did you do that too? Course not.
Yea....you do all of your own work alright! :rolleyes:
rondane
P.S. i cant just imagine the content of your next response in my head already...."oh yea ronco! you sister smells like fish dude, tell her to clean it next time!" REAL INSIGHTFUL YOU ARE 396!

Kim Hanson
11-02-2006, 11:47 AM
Jet Boat guys sound like bitches to me, now if you can afford to get work done ..do it! Do you work on your trucks also? I would say not, how about work on the house..not! That is why we have mechanics, carpenters and plumbers to do the dirty work! Its all in the breaking it that's fun, then you pay to get shit fixed. Now RonJane, I do all the work on my V-Drive cause it is so simple..440 Dodge engine...whop pity shit crap..easy car motor stuff..try a V8 Evinrude if you think you are topnotch shit in motors!
Now you seem to be the stupid type, so who does your work?........( . )( . )...........I will be back 3:00 Central Standard Time......... :cool: :D :D

Tom Brown
11-02-2006, 12:01 PM
Jet Boat guys sound like bitches to me...
You better start practicing the lingo, Kim. :D

lucky
11-02-2006, 12:36 PM
ouch lmao

Kim Hanson
11-02-2006, 04:11 PM
I will be " OB " till the day I die, jets to me are like a garden hose washing down the driveway :p Marcy will like it!...........( . )( . ).........

Kim Hanson
11-02-2006, 04:14 PM
ouch lmao
Get a bandaid :p ......( . )( . )............ :crossx:

hoolign
11-02-2006, 04:32 PM
I wibe " OB " till the day I diell , jets to me are like a garden hose washing down the driveway :p Marcy will like it!...........( . )( . ).........
Well I remember the day that "garden hose" had you shaking like a turd stuck to a dogs ass! if I remember correctly..'WHOLY FUKK!" was the term?? :p

Biglue
11-02-2006, 05:12 PM
Well I remember the day that "garden hose" had you shaking like a turd stuck to a dogs ass! if I remember correctly..'WHOLY FUKK!" was the term?? :p
Not so tuff now are ya Hanson? :crossx:

Kim Hanson
11-02-2006, 05:29 PM
Shaking :p never in a Jet, it sort of surprised me that's all :D :D It wasn't your average JetBoat also.......( . )( . )........

Kim Hanson
11-02-2006, 05:30 PM
Not so tuff now are ya Hanson? :crossx:
Who said I was...I just carry one big fockin keyboard Lue.........( . )( . )........... :p

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-02-2006, 07:44 PM
Seems you all over that thread about "overkills" boat arent ya? Who is doing his pump....care to tell? Ah yes and Timm is right in your backyard but yet you deal with people all over the country...why is that? Timm seems to be right on his deal....so whats the excuse?
Actually Tim isnt in my back yard. He is about 45minutes away jackass:rolleyes: FYI, bergeron is doing his pump. Me and timm disagree on a few things but thats it. Tom at jetboatperformance has my credit card number on file, so its a breeze ordering from him. In case you had to know:rolleyes:
you do all your own work? Did you learn how to intall the packings yet after the last ones started on fire? How the f#^k does that happen? Thats one of the "easiest" things to be done in the process of rebuilding your pump on your own as you say....so....what happened?? Oh thats right you put the DPS seal in it...cant **** that up can ya? How about "detailing" your impeller? Did you do that too? Course not.
Yea....you do all of your own work alright! :rolleyes:
rondane
P.S. i cant just imagine the content of your next response in my head already...."oh yea ronco! you sister smells like fish dude, tell her to clean it next time!" REAL INSIGHTFUL YOU ARE 396!
I can honestly say that i over tightened them by a quarter of a turn. And so you know, they didnt literally catch fire. They got very hot. If you would pull your head out of your ASS and REREAD my post. It will tell you that DUANE detailed my impeller. If you really want to see my work I have pics to prove my SHIT. Just like I built 460 jus getn it's pump and he is running even faster. But you knew that already:rolleyes: Unlike you, I have helped alot of people on ***boat and alot have helped me.
Like I said before I did do all of my OWN work. That goes for motor building,paint prep,wiring,plumbing,carpet,clearancing,polishing, rail kit,etc. If you want proof put your $$$$ where your mouth is!!!!!! I can back my shit up unlike yourself.
Lets turn the tables a bit......
What bearring clearances are you running in your motor?
Whats the ring gap?
Whats your rod side clearance?
Whats your crankshaft end play?
Whats your piston to valve clearance?
How much timming are you running?
What plug gap are you running?
What numbers do your heads flow?
What is the EXACT cfm on your carbs?
Did you advance/retard or set your cam straight up?
How long did it take for your block prep?
How much clearance do you have from the impeller to the wearring?
How long did it take you to prep your trailer for paint?
How long did it take you to wire your tailer?
How long did it take you to lay the carpet?
How many wires are going from your motor to your dash?
How long does it take for fiberglass to cure?
How do you gelcoat a bilge?
How many coats of epoxy primer are on your bottom?
How many coats of speedcoat is on your bottom?
How much polyester filler did you use to BLUEPRINT your bottom?
How many hours did you spend taking out 4millimeters of hook out?
SHould I continue? Can you answer any of these questions? Can we for once see pics of YOUR boat? But yet I dont do my own work...PLEASE!!!!
Now tell me why I should pay someone to do my work??? There are alot of people that has seen me do all my work...... 460 jus getn it,454 ways to go, some kind of a monster,emcam, jordan 85204,big ern,vindog, oh and even the guys at bergeron just to name a few.........
Now who can honestly say that you do ANYTHING:rolleyes: So whats really crackin' homeboy....

Tom Brown
11-02-2006, 07:47 PM
Good list, 396. :)
Let's get Rondane to explain torque and horsepower while he's here. :cool:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-02-2006, 07:55 PM
Good list, 396. :)
Let's get Rondane to explain torque and horsepower while he's here. :cool:
I dont know about that. YOu might be asking about too much at one time:crossx:

Moneypitt
11-02-2006, 08:43 PM
Ah, 396, you forgot one......Skirt to wall...........And the most important question of all when it comes to numbers...............WHY?.................MP

Tom Brown
11-02-2006, 08:51 PM
Also Rondane, what mix ratio of TC-W3 do you run for high RPM running? :mad:

SmokinLowriderSS
11-03-2006, 01:35 AM
Also Rondane, what mix ratio of TC-W3 do you run for high RPM running? :mad:
And that is one seriously important little detail right there.
Ronco???? We poor pathetic wanabees are awaiting lessons from "The Master"...........................

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-03-2006, 08:40 AM
Im waiting for miss ronjane aka rogaine to answer these questions..... :mad:

460 jus getn it
11-03-2006, 08:56 AM
What do we have here......Let me read back and see whats going on..........

lucky
11-03-2006, 09:21 AM
Actually Tim isnt in my back yard. He is about 45minutes away jackass:rolleyes: FYI, bergeron is doing his pump. Me and timm disagree on a few things but thats it. Tom at jetboatperformance has my credit card number on file, so its a breeze ordering from him. In case you had to know:rolleyes:
I can honestly say that i over tightened them by a quarter of a turn. And so you know, they didnt literally catch fire. They got very hot. If you would pull your head out of your ASS and REREAD my post. It will tell you that DUANE detailed my impeller. If you really want to see my work I have pics to prove my SHIT. Just like I built 460 jus getn it's pump and he is running even faster. But you knew that already:rolleyes: Unlike you, I have helped alot of people on ***boat and alot have helped me.
Like I said before I did do all of my OWN work. That goes for motor building,paint prep,wiring,plumbing,carpet,clearancing,polishing, rail kit,etc. If you want proof put your $$$$ where your mouth is!!!!!! I can back my shit up unlike yourself.
Lets turn the tables a bit......
What bearring clearances are you running in your motor?
Whats the ring gap?
Whats your rod side ?
Whats your crankshaft- size and can i play?
Whats your piston to valve clearance?
How much timming are you running?
What vagina gap are you running?
What numbers do your ears flow?
What is the EXACT cfm on your carbs on the pipe ?
Did the/retard set your cam straight up?
How long did it take for your clock prep?
How much clearance do you have from the impeller to the earring?
How long did it take you to pimp your trailer for paint?
How long did it take you to wiretie your tailer?
How long did it take you to lay the your last wife ?
How many wires are going from your motor to your ass?
How long does it take for your bigg ass to cure?
How do you bail a bilge?
How many coats of gaypride primer are on your bottom?
How many bags of speed is on your bottom?
How much secret bbq sauce filler did you use to BLUEPRINT your bottom?
How many buckes of kfc did you spend taking out 4millimeters of hook out?
SHould I continue? Can you answer any of these questions? Can we for once see pics of YOUR boat? But yet I dont do my own work...PLEASE!!!!
Now tell me why I should pay someone to do my work??? There are alot of people that has seen me do all my work...... 460 jus getn it,454 ways to go, some kind of a monster,emcam, jordan 85204,big ern,vindog, oh and even the guys at bergeron just to name a few.........
Now who can honestly say that you do ANYTHING:rolleyes: So whats really crackin' homeboy....
interesting

Rondane
11-04-2006, 06:51 PM
And that is one seriously important little detail right there.
Ronco???? We poor pathetic wanabees are awaiting lessons from "The Master"...........................
wow 396 you really know your stuff. why didnt you try to detail the impeller yourself? Was it in that bad a shape and what difference did you notice? I never said i was a master or even implied it, so why do you twist words? You two guys have so much time posting here it really amazes me. Its like you guys lurk here in the hopes of a guru sighting(or posting) so you can get your groupie status in or something. Pussyman is a perfect example...no rhyme or reason. I mean give it a rest.
besides 396....45 minutes IS in your backyard isnt it compared to three states over??? Timm posts here and i dont EVER see you give props to him.
i dont need to answer all your questions....it really doesnt matter as i dont know the answers to them all anyways.
rondane

SmokinLowriderSS
11-05-2006, 01:42 AM
wow 396 you really know your stuff. why didnt you try to detail the impeller yourself? Was it in that bad a shape and what difference did you notice? I never said i was a master or even implied it, so why do you twist words? You two guys have so much time posting here it really amazes me. Its like you guys lurk here in the hopes of a guru sighting(or posting) so you can get your groupie status in or something. Pussyman is a perfect example...no rhyme or reason. I mean give it a rest.
besides 396....45 minutes IS in your backyard isnt it compared to three states over??? Timm posts here and i dont EVER see you give props to him.
i dont need to answer all your questions....it really doesnt matter as i dont know the answers to them all anyways.
rondane
ie, No stats, no boat, pure shit-stirrer, now relegated to insignificance, as suspected.

squirt'nmyload
11-05-2006, 11:04 AM
rondane
timm is a good friend of mine and i don't think he needs you on here fighting to get him business or whatever it is the hell you are doing. last i knew he didn't have a salesman on his payroll. why does it matter to u who 396 uses??? if someone doesn't want to use timm then thats there business. there are lots of good boat guys in phoenix and timm is just one of them. let it die

EAZYKILLER2006
11-05-2006, 11:27 AM
I post this to help someone out
And i get pm'd this bs. What an A hole. Resembles the writing of our past buddy Chet. Can't help but think he is the same guy.
yea we believe you are just passing information on which is what this site is all about... its not like the person on the other end has to take the advice... some ppl are "really" a- holes!!! lol but it makes some good comedy ...never thought GUYS ever had catty shit like this kind of thing going on... i thought it was just chicks...LOL ~sorry~ u have to deal with this kind of B/S maybe the moderator will give him the "boot" no one wants to have to deal with that ...

EAZYKILLER2006
11-05-2006, 11:31 AM
I post this to help someone out
oh the comedy i was referring to was when "hommie" called u a swallower LOMAF i was like HEY a new word~ if i ever get pissed at someone... lol good one!

Rondane
11-06-2006, 05:40 PM
timm is a good friend of mine and i don't think he needs you on here fighting to get him business or whatever it is the hell you are doing. last i knew he didn't have a salesman on his payroll. why does it matter to u who 396 uses??? if someone doesn't want to use timm then thats there business. there are lots of good boat guys in phoenix and timm is just one of them. let it die
hey...cumload, why are you posting on a thread out of nowwhere when you know NOTHING about the circumstances behind it? why dont these guys ease up on the props and have them let it die?? I come here to read good info not to see the ****s continually throw props over and over! From what i have read on the net..... i agree with ya.... there are ALOT of good jet guys in phoenix but yet this 396 blockhead really cant say word one about most of them. He can tell ya alot though of HTP though. I'm just wondering why that is and why he says it with so much excitiment and tops it off with a "link" when he posts. He says he has his credit card on file with tom @JBPerf but yet he doesnt rant and rave half as much for him as he does the other. Now that you mention it...maybe HTP has a payroll in here..maybe he knocks a few bucks off his parts if you throw props his way? Hmmm.... I look on his site and his prices are rediculously high so maybe that accounts for it?
I posted how you cant get a prime a jet for less money on ebay($38 bucks compared to $50 bucks)...guy who sells it (johnny is his name) says it's the SAME THING with a $50.00 retail price but yet everyone is quick to jump and say it's not the same...it's JUNK and to buy from the originator and just tell me to shut the **** up? What a shitstorm that caused...wow!
Dons pump sevice is the originator of the inducer but yet on "justjets" it "recommended" to buy it from htp....wtf is that about? Contrary to popular belief don was also the ORIGINATOR of the ratchet for a jet pump which is now called the jetaway. I just cant believe mr htp can come on here and lie about that! Bet 396 and smokin man dont know that either. All they can say is "yea..yea ronjane, ronco, etc." Truth is a tough pill to swallow sometime i know.
rondane

squirt'nmyload
11-06-2006, 06:48 PM
hey...cumload, why are you posting on a thread out of nowwhere when you know NOTHING about the circumstances behind it? why dont these guys ease up on the props and have them let it die?? I come here to read good info not to see the ****s continually throw props over and over! From what i have read on the net..... i agree with ya.... there are ALOT of good jet guys in phoenix but yet this 396 blockhead really cant say word one about most of them. He can tell ya alot though of HTP though. I'm just wondering why that is and why he says it with so much excitiment and tops it off with a "link" when he posts. He says he has his credit card on file with tom @JBPerf but yet he doesnt rant and rave half as much for him as he does the other. Now that you mention it...maybe HTP has a payroll in here..maybe he knocks a few bucks off his parts if you throw props his way? Hmmm.... I look on his site and his prices are rediculously high so maybe that accounts for it?
I posted how you cant get a prime a jet for less money on ebay($38 bucks compared to $50 bucks)...guy who sells it (johnny is his name) says it's the SAME THING with a $50.00 retail price but yet everyone is quick to jump and say it's not the same...it's JUNK and to buy from the originator and just tell me to shut the **** up? What a shitstorm that caused...wow!
Dons pump sevice is the originator of the inducer but yet on "justjets" it "recommended" to buy it from htp....wtf is that about? Contrary to popular belief don was also the ORIGINATOR of the ratchet for a jet pump which is now called the jetaway. I just cant believe mr htp can come on here and lie about that! Bet 396 and smokin man dont know that either. All they can say is "yea..yea ronjane, ronco, etc." Truth is a tough pill to swallow sometime i know.
rondane
the only reason why i chimed in was because you kept bringing up timm's name in all this bullshit. i could care less where everyone buys their parts and who originated what. if i need something i order it from timm. if i was that worried about saving $$$ on stuff then i wouldn't have bought a boat

steelcomp
11-06-2006, 07:30 PM
rondaneHoly shit, you couldn't be any more ignorant.
How is any of this any of your business?????
Who made you fockin Jet Boat GOD????
With you pushin his name, I wouldn't buy a bowl gasket from Dons, and I'm sure if he could read the crap you spew here, he'd roll over in his grave!
hey...cumload, why are you posting on a thread out of nowwhere when you know NOTHING about the circumstances behind it?Seems to me that's exactly how you got started here on ***boat...especially the "knowing nothing" part, and you've been making a pure ass out of yourself since.
I know Tom @ JBP. Been to the lake with him. Talked to him many times. I buy my stuff from MPD primarily, but also others. I don't think I've ever bought anything from Tom.
So fockin what???
You say you don't try and come off like an expert, but then you make statements like this:
Dons pump sevice is the originator of the inducer but yet on "justjets" it "recommended" to buy it from htp....wtf is that about? Contrary to popular belief don was also the ORIGINATOR of the ratchet for a jet pump which is now called the jetaway. I just cant believe mr htp can come on here and lie about that!
I say prove it.
396 laid out a list of basic questions for you. All you could do was come back with more of your useless bull $hit and name calling (which 396 does plenety of), but you couldn't answer one single question.
Now there's a big surprise. LOL.
Funny thing is, you just keep coming back for more. That's hilarious!!
What's even funnier is, that you take yourself completely serious!! LMFAO!!!
What a dolt. :rolleyes:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-06-2006, 07:48 PM
rondane
Hmmm, lets see!!! I think I will just buy a BRAND NEW impeller in a few months and detail it just for you! I will record data from it before and after the work. Unlike you I am willing to f*ck something up to learn. Thats how you learn and get better.
My impeller was actuall nice, I just wanted to have it detailed because I have $$ to spend on MY boat.
I give props to peeps that help me!
FYI, I did give timm props in another thread....Here it is if ye really want to know.....:rolleyes:
Good job timm, I havent read the article but I have heard that its kick ass;)
Is there any way that you can put some info on bowl work in there? I was taught a certain way to do it but I would like to see how others do it..
Not to drag timm in here but here is a little ifo from a few of our fellow board members:idea:
Well I guess it didn't bother you when you sent the (nice boat cover) that came with the boat, to me two months after I bought the boat from you either. The piece of ---- was all ripped up and smelled like a -----ng dog kennel. :crossx: I ended up having a new one made.
As far as the pump is concerned, well you should know it better than any of us right? I bet its kinda hard to remember what you had with all the B.S. YOU TALK!!!!!!!! :mad:
Timm, your just jealous cause I wouldn't sell the boat back to you, and your not a (nice guy) like you claim to be! Just an a-- in my book! I'm glad someone else bought the boat, In fact in MUCH nicer shape than the day I purchased it from you!
tha proof is in tha puddin'

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-06-2006, 07:52 PM
rondane
Were tired of you crying :cry: about not giving props to timm,don,etc. I use duane and tom papp because I do see thier shit at the races!!!!!!! Thats what convinced me 6 yrs ago about these 2 guys. How many of the dragboats have your favorites names on them???????:idea:
Ill be sure to take pics of htp,tom papp,dne,dougans,larrys,mpd and jett performance's boats while Im at firebird next week. Then Ill post them up in here and we all can see who's shit is at the track and winning;)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-06-2006, 07:54 PM
rogaine,cock socket,people like you are the very reason why the govt should have breeding laws between kin folk...
CLASSIC!!!!!:D that shit had my ass cracking up for 20 minutes after I read it:D Thats signature material........

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-06-2006, 07:57 PM
396 laid out a list of basic questions for you. All you could do was come back with more of your useless bull $hit and name calling (which 396 does plenety of), but you couldn't answer one single question.
Now there's a big surprise. LOL.
Im still waiting for atleas a few answers from him. I still want to see this bad ass boat he has!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It must be faster than TFH plumb crazy:rolleyes:
Maybe its some top secret star trek shit......

Taylorman
11-07-2006, 09:38 AM
Hey Rogain, you really should try jacking off, maybe that will make you feel a little better, releve some frustration.

SmokinLowriderSS
11-08-2006, 08:29 PM
Contrary to popular belief don was also the ORIGINATOR of the ratchet for a jet pump which is now called the jetaway. I just cant believe mr htp can come on here and lie about that! Bet 396 and smokin man dont know that either. All they can say is "yea..yea ronjane, ronco, etc." Truth is a tough pill to swallow sometime i know.
rondane
Hey cum-dumpster, Since Don invented Everything related to marine jet pumps, he had to have missed SOMETHING. What DIDN'T he invent?
So far, He invented the Inducer,
The Ratchet/Jetaway,
How about the Droop Snoot?
The Rideplate?
The Top Loader?
The adjustable Shoe?
The Diverter just HAD to be Don's favorite invention.
Hell Berkeley probably stole the entire Jet Pump itself from him.
How'd Don ever find time to work on a boat? he was so busy inventing everything we take for granted in the jet drive world today.
Where's YOUR boat Bitch-boy?

rrrr
11-08-2006, 09:21 PM
Hell Berkeley probably stole the entire Jet Pump itself from him.
LMFAO....... :crossx:

Rondane
11-09-2006, 08:26 AM
There's a big difference between being an internet pussy (like you) and going back and deleting something that wasn't real cool to post. It wasn't the content of what I said that I deleted, just the way I said it, which wasn't necessary.
let me ask ya mr. know it all....WHAT PLANET ARE YOU ON? You twist you words to make yourself look good. As the jetboatguru said....YOU GOT FACED! backpeddle,backpeddle,backpeddle. Interesting one of your peers even has your number.
You might try and learn something here (but I doubt you will) and that is that it's not necessary to hurt someone to make a point. You, on the otherhand, seem to get a big kick out of it, just being an insulting, hurtful asshole like you are.
Try and find ANY post of mine that was like that ONE that YOU wrote pal! Your post wasnt HURTFUL?? ROFLMAO!! I bet the htp phone was ringing off the hook minutes after!
I didn't feel badly for what I said, just how I said it, so I deleted it. You obviously wouldn't know the difference, and couldn't care less, so it's no surprise that you have to go back that far just to find something to give someone some shit about. Talk about desperation!
Make me laugh...you "intent" was not to "hurt" someone? DESPERATION you say?? You had STEAM coming out of your ears i bet with a post like that...you thought you got F$^%CKED and didnt like it. You just bought into the hype is what it is. Again...What planet are you on?
There isnt a couple times some of these cronies on here do that to me? Most of them are just bullshit(especially 396 with his sister, momma etc..jokes yet he wants me to answer "serious" question) YOURS IS JUST CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like the jetguru said YOU GOT FACED!!!! LIVE WITH IT OR STAY OFF MY THREADS!
Duane took care of business, as I knew he would, and that was that.
Yeap i bet that was that! One time and out and i bet you never buy from him again will ya? Wait....how did you boat work with the snoot? Dont tell me you didnt try it after that now.
You clearly enjoy wallowing in your own piss and shit, and I say more power to you. The truth is in the responses you get, and it's clear you enjoy it...you just keep coming back for more. Like you say,...Good God!! :rolleyes:
I'm not the one not letting this thread die like you and a few others are! I'm not guys like taylorpussyman who posts up private PM's to be spiteful! Enough already ok? I just had a little time this morning to rub your face in twisting my words to make me look bad. Maybe i should cut and paste YOUR post again to refresh everyone whadiathink? That is one of the most HURTFUL posts i have ever read...funny thing is there is alot of truth to it. I know it,you know it...yet these guys are just to blind to see it. Smoke and mirrors man.
rondane

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-09-2006, 11:57 AM
<--------------Is patiently waiting for pics of ronjanes boat:mad:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-09-2006, 12:03 PM
Where's YOUR boat Bitch-boy?
Once again we are still waiting

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-09-2006, 04:10 PM
give him a chance:idea: didn't you know everything is slower in ohio, including their brain waves:D:D
my bad, my bad....
you are right about being slow:D

steelcomp
11-09-2006, 07:13 PM
Pretty funny, piss ant...you come back a week later to answer with the same ol' BS, and now you're tryin to make yourself look good by swingin on Tony's nuts? LMAO...so, how does fresh Guru taste?? :yuk:
And you call me desperate. LOL
(Wipe your chin, bitch.)
BTW...in case you haven't read, he's no peer of mine, but since you're one of his lil' groupies, then swing away, junior. You can't come up with anything better yourself, so you might as well ride his sack.
You obviously don't understand english, clearly you can't read, you spell like a fourth grader, and you're just repeating the same ol' thing. I think this horse is dead, dumbass, but if that's what you need to make yourself feel better, then you go, girl.
Desperation? I'll show you desperation. Continually coming on here and getting kicked in the junk is what I'd call desperation. You're like the stupid smartass in school that got his ass kicked by everyone (even a few chicks) and even then didn't know enough to keep his mouth shut. There isn't a thread that you've posted where you haven't insulted someone, or said something arrogant or useless. I haven't seen you post anything yet worth the pixles it was displayed with, and you've got just about everyone here hating your dumb ass. There isn't a thread you get on that someone dosen't tell you to STFU, get lost, or go F yourself.
That's pretty desperate, I'd say.
"Please, someone pay attention to me...I don't care if you hate me, just pay attention to me, pllleeeeeeeaaaaaaasssssseeeee pay attention to me!!!" :cry: :cry:
I'll answer your only legitimate question, so you don't come back later and accuse me of "dodging" it. not that I really give a rat's ass what you think, but no, I didn't bother testing the snoot, because I could see by looking at it, (notice...no hype involved :rolleyes: ) that it wasn't going to give me what I needed. Besides, if you'd pay attention, you'd remember that it was machined wrong, and I couldn't try it if I wanted to.
One more thing...Duane has since corrected the machining problem, and I still may end up trying it since my set up is different now than it was then. If I do, I'll be sure and let you know what happens, not that you'd understand a thing about it.
OK...now, back to your regular thrashing. So, why don't you show us a pic of your boat?? I'm sure with all your criticizm, you've got one hell of a ride. Seems to be the one question you keep avoiding. (by going back and digging up old dead stuff) :p
let me ask ya mr. know it all....WHAT PLANET ARE YOU ON? You twist you words to make yourself look good. As the jetboatguru said....YOU GOT FACED! backpeddle,backpeddle,backpeddle. Interesting one of your peers even has your number.
Try and find ANY post of mine that was like that ONE that YOU wrote pal! Your post wasnt HURTFUL?? ROFLMAO!! I bet the htp phone was ringing off the hook minutes after!
Make me laugh...you "intent" was not to "hurt" someone? DESPERATION you say?? You had STEAM coming out of your ears i bet with a post like that...you thought you got F$^%CKED and didnt like it. You just bought into the hype is what it is. Again...What planet are you on?
There isnt a couple times some of these cronies on here do that to me? Most of them are just bullshit(especially 396 with his sister, momma etc..jokes yet he wants me to answer "serious" question) YOURS IS JUST CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like the jetguru said YOU GOT FACED!!!! LIVE WITH IT OR STAY OFF MY THREADS!
Yeap i bet that was that! One time and out and i bet you never buy from him again will ya? Wait....how did you boat work with the snoot? Dont tell me you didnt try it after that now.
I'm not the one not letting this thread die like you and a few others are! I'm not guys like taylorpussyman who posts up private PM's to be spiteful! Enough already ok? I just had a little time this morning to rub your face in twisting my words to make me look bad. Maybe i should cut and paste YOUR post again to refresh everyone whadiathink? That is one of the most HURTFUL posts i have ever read...funny thing is there is alot of truth to it. I know it,you know it...yet these guys are just to blind to see it. Smoke and mirrors man.
rondane

steelcomp
11-09-2006, 07:38 PM
Hey Rondane, since you're the jet boat expert here, maybe you can give me some suggestions on how my boat should be set-up?
Should I use a droop? Maybe a mini droop? Maybe the "Snoot"? How would I know which is right? Do I need a diverter? What about angles? Where should I start with the nozzle? How about the ride plate? Oh yeah, should I run a back cut shoe, or not? How much backcut? What about the intake opening? Where should I start with that? I also have tunnel plates. Can you tell me where to set them? Should I use a blocker loader, or open? How about nozzle insert size? Should I run a launch control? Where should I set my rev limiter?
Here are some details about the boat:
1980 Bahner tunnel, 600# bare hull.
Single seat interior, left hand drive.
Bottom blu-printed, painted, and speed coated by me, pump set back 6" by me. (you ever done any of that?)
1" full length drop keel, 16" wide center sponson. Bottom is most similar to PlaceCraft. (you know what a dropped keel is, right?)
Custom transom adapter and pump brace by me. (You ever make a transom adapter?)
Tunnel plates by me.
Berk intake, modified by me to low profile specs, 5.5*, re-shaped fins, etc. (You ever cut down an intake?) Intake entry by me, based on info from several others.
Berk suction hsg, modified to fit new intake
Custom Loader by MPD
"Big" Dominator bowl, blu-printed by MPD.
Stainless BC impeller, detailed by MPD.
(DPS) stainless inducer, detailed by me.
Place nozzle adapter, 2* pin angle.
Berk race nozzle with insert.
Ride plate, shoe, shims, cradle, etc, all by me.
Calgo steering installed by me.
HTP Jetaway
467" BB Chev, 820hp, by me.
Engine to transom, 26.75"
Boat currently runs 9.70's at 105-108 in 3000' air with 5.30 half track.
Just give us some basic ideas. Shouldn't be hard for an expert like you. You can see I'm just a follower, so I need someone like you to get me started.

steelcomp
11-09-2006, 07:44 PM
i don't know about everyone else hear but i'm starting to feel like charlie brown:D all i'm hearing is"blah blahblablablah blah bla ba lh blah" :croosx:
Yeah, yeah, sorry...my bad. I should know better. :rolleyes:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-09-2006, 08:41 PM
hey scott, that should keep his mouth zipped for a little bit:D
p.s. hows the boat comming? Are you comming to phx????

steelcomp
11-09-2006, 08:53 PM
hey scott, that should keep his mouth zipped for a little bit:D
p.s. hows the boat comming? Are you comming to phx????Hey Michael, not going to make Phoenix. Boat's sleeping, :D and I just have too much work right now It'll get a few more upgrades this winter, and hopefully be ready for next year's 9.50 bracket.
Rondane is great entertainment...I really hope he answers some of my questions. LOL :rolleyes:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-10-2006, 06:15 AM
Hey Michael, not going to make Phoenix. Boat's sleeping, :D and I just have too much work right now It'll get a few more upgrades this winter, and hopefully be ready for next year's 9.50 bracket.
Rondane is great entertainment...I really hope he answers some of my questions. LOL :rolleyes:
right on brotha, keep us posted;)
Ronjane is....................um um um well well um um um......................
a piece of work:yuk:

SmokinLowriderSS
11-10-2006, 03:45 PM
Hey Rondane, since you're the jet boat expert here, maybe you can give me some suggestions on how my boat should be set-up?
Should I use a droop? Maybe a mini droop? Maybe the "Snoot"? How would I know which is right? Do I need a diverter? What about angles? Where should I start with the nozzle? How about the ride plate? Oh yeah, should I run a back cut shoe, or not? How much backcut? What about the intake opening? Where should I start with that? I also have tunnel plates. Can you tell me where to set them? Should I use a blocker loader, or open? How about nozzle insert size? Should I run a launch control? Where should I set my rev limiter?
Here are some details about the boat:
1980 Bahner tunnel, 600# bare hull.
Single seat interior, left hand drive.
Bottom blu-printed, painted, and speed coated by me, pump set back 6" by me. (you ever done any of that?)
1" full length drop keel, 16" wide center sponson. Bottom is most similar to PlaceCraft. (you know what a dropped keel is, right?)
Custom transom adapter and pump brace by me. (You ever make a transom adapter?)
Tunnel plates by me.
Berk intake, modified by me to low profile specs, 5.5*, re-shaped fins, etc. (You ever cut down an intake?) Intake entry by me, based on info from several others.
Berk suction hsg, modified to fit new intake
Custom Loader by MPD
"Big" Dominator bowl, blu-printed by MPD.
Stainless BC impeller, detailed by MPD.
(DPS) stainless inducer, detailed by me.
Place nozzle adapter, 2* pin angle.
Berk race nozzle with insert.
Ride plate, shoe, shims, cradle, etc, all by me.
Calgo steering installed by me.
HTP Jetaway
467" BB Chev, 820hp, by me.
Engine to transom, 26.75"
Boat currently runs 9.70's at 105-108 in 3000' air with 5.30 half track.
Just give us some basic ideas. Shouldn't be hard for an expert like you. You can see I'm just a follower, so I need someone like you to get me started.
It'd run low 8's if only you had avoided all the amateurs (yourself and the pack at MPD, not to mention that stolen trash from Hi-Tech, IT just adds weight) and had let Don set your deal up. Oh well, a bit to late now. :rolleyes:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-13-2006, 08:59 PM
Should I use a droop? sure, couldn't hurt
Maybe a mini droop? nope, bigger is always better :D
Maybe the "Snoot"? naw, droops are more popular
How would I know which is right? cuz I said :p
Do I need a diverter? all the cool people have them
What about angles? pointing up a lil bit
Where should I start with the nozzle? on the back, duh
How about the ride plate? under the jet
Oh yeah, should I run a back cut shoe, or not? maybe a little
How much backcut? not too much
What about the intake opening? under the bottom
Where should I start with that? in front of the jet
I also have tunnel plates. Can you tell me where to set them? on the back right above the tunnels
Should I use a blocker loader, or open? open, blockage doesn't feel good
How about nozzle insert size? once again, bigger is always better
Should I run a launch control? fock that, that's for pussies
Where should I set my rev limiter? right near red line
well i hope this helped some :p if you have any more questions dont' be afrasid to ask, I'll be here all day:D
oh and I still want to see your row boat rondane:D
Thats some funny schit right there:D:D: