PDA

View Full Version : Being Ripped Off In Phoenix

ratso
10-27-2006, 11:06 AM
You know, being a businessman, usually I take other people's word on things, same with a handshake, and sometime it's gonna get you burned... but I promise, at least in cases with me, it's only temporarily. Now, on with my story...
I had purchased a boat for resale. Seems the gimbal bearing was wiped out and it trashed the housing. Instead of ordering brand new, I go to good ole ebay, and as luck would have it, I find someone in Phoenix... or Page Arizona that happens to have a lot of them, at least in the picture he does. He actually has quite a few things as far as OMC and Merc stuff goes, so I'm thinking damn, I could do a lot of business with this guy... and I'm talking a lot. I have the largest and most in depth service center in my area. Well, I put this in my "Items to watch" on ebay until we pulled everything, and then I give this guy "Mike" a call. The listing had ended already, and he had like 99% feedback or something, so I figured he would be okay to deal with. After a few phone calls and an understanding as to what I needed, we did the deal. I sent a check out Priority Mail so he would get it quickly... on 9-21-06, for $525.00. I contacted him on 10-3-06 to find out the status of my part, and naturally he doesn't respond to emails or phone calls anymore. :rolleyes: Finally we talk and he says he cashed my check but couldn't remember what he was supposed to ship me. :idea: Once again, we get it straight... Mercruiser Generation 2 Transom Housing... 2 weeks later, still no part. I had tried calling him for a week, numerous emails etc and so on. No calls returned, no emails returned. On 10-16-06, I sent an email and basically told him to return my money or ship the part... or I would involve the police, because this is theft. :mad: Normally I take these matters into my own hands, but defending felony assault charges is by no means inexpensive. :jawdrop: Ratso goes by the book now. About 2 minutes after I hit the send button, good ole Mike is returning my call, said he just got my email, apologized, said he had a broken leg or knee surgery... whatever, I just want my part because I have an ad running on a boat that has the mutha fukkin' motor hanging on a hoist and an outdrive laying on the floor and I can't sell the damn thing... He said he would ship it out and he is sorry it has taken so long... Now 10-27-06 and still no part... :mad: I guess what I'm getting at is I'm wondering if any of you know this guy, if you had any dealings with him... heck, if anyone can get the part from this clown and ship it to me and I'll pay for your time... Otherwise I'm getting a plane ticket and tracking this boy down, because he ain't beating me out of my frikkin' money... :mad:
Any ideas anybody???
This guy has an email address... omcmerc@gmail.com
His name from what I gather, and address are as follows...
Mike Sullivan
PO Box 2544
Page, AZ 86040
866 274 9196
928 645 5549
Thanks... ;)

RitcheyRch
10-27-2006, 11:12 AM
What a mess. Good luck.

Jyruiz
10-27-2006, 11:14 AM
That sucks. I read more and more stories like this all the time, guess that is why I have not purchased anything from fee-bay.

Tom Brown
10-27-2006, 11:16 AM
I wouldn't declare the deal Code Blue at a month.
Some people take a long time to do anything. I think these deals have a better chance of being saved if you do your best to present as being respectful and understanding, even if you're not.
Hang in there. Mike might yet come through.

Sleek-Jet
10-27-2006, 11:17 AM
Page is about 200 miles north of Phoenix...
I think Mardonzi or Titties and Beer should go pay him a visit...

AzLakeLizard
10-27-2006, 11:28 AM
Well in the phone book his physical address is 1002 Vista ave here in Page..
copied and forwarded it on to Mardonzi.. (he is flying into Page this afternoon.. we just might have to stop on by and pay him a visit. :cool:

TAF
10-27-2006, 11:30 AM
You know, being a businessman, usually I take other people's word on things, same with a handshake, and sometime it's gonna get you burned... but I promise, at least in cases with me, it's only temporarily. Now, on with my story...
I had purchased a boat for resale. Seems the gimbal bearing was wiped out and it trashed the housing. Instead of ordering brand new, I go to good ole ebay, and as luck would have it, I find someone in Phoenix... or Page Arizona that happens to have a lot of them, at least in the picture he does. He actually has quite a few things as far as OMC and Merc stuff goes, so I'm thinking damn, I could do a lot of business with this guy... and I'm talking a lot. I have the largest and most in depth service center in my area. Well, I put this in my "Items to watch" on ebay until we pulled everything, and then I give this guy "Mike" a call. The listing had ended already, and he had like 99% feedback or something, so I figured he would be okay to deal with. After a few phone calls and an understanding as to what I needed, we did the deal. I sent a check out Priority Mail so he would get it quickly... on 9-21-06, for $525.00. I contacted him on 10-3-06 to find out the status of my part, and naturally he doesn't respond to emails or phone calls anymore. :rolleyes: Finally we talk and he says he cashed my check but couldn't remember what he was supposed to ship me. :idea: Once again, we get it straight... Mercruiser Generation 2 Transom Housing... 2 weeks later, still no part. I had tried calling him for a week, numerous emails etc and so on. No calls returned, no emails returned. On 10-16-06, I sent an email and basically told him to return my money or ship the part... or I would involve the police, because this is theft. :mad: Normally I take these matters into my own hands, but defending felony assault charges is by no means inexpensive. :jawdrop: Ratso goes by the book now. About 2 minutes after I hit the send button, good ole Mike is returning my call, said he just got my email, apologized, said he had a broken leg or knee surgery... whatever, I just want my part because I have an ad running on a boat that has the mutha fukkin' motor hanging on a hoist and an outdrive laying on the floor and I can't sell the damn thing... He said he would ship it out and he is sorry it has taken so long... Now 10-27-06 and still no part... :mad: I guess what I'm getting at is I'm wondering if any of you know this guy, if you had any dealings with him... heck, if anyone can get the part from this clown and ship it to me and I'll pay for your time... Otherwise I'm getting a plane ticket and tracking this boy down, because he ain't beating me out of my frikkin' money... :mad:
Any ideas anybody???
Mike Sullivan
PO Box 2544
Page, AZ 86040
866 274 9196
928 645 5549
Thanks... ;)
The dam is high and the Lake Powell is deep, need I say more? You could make a vacation out of it too. Have fun!

HTRDLNCN
10-27-2006, 11:35 AM
doing a reverse phone search came up with:
Michael Sullivan
1002 Vista Ave
Marble Canyon, AZ
(928) 645-5549

AzLakeLizard
10-27-2006, 11:39 AM
Michael Sullivan
1002 Vista Ave
Marble Canyon, AZ
(928) 645-5549
Marble Canyon doesn't have a Vista Ave.. lol but that is ok.. at times we show up in GreenHaven while we reside in Page. :rollside:

Pheelin Phroggy
10-27-2006, 11:41 AM
We have taken a poll and concur with AzLakeLizard, Mardonzi and Titties and Beer should pay this "heeerooo" a visit and find out what the problem is. He probaly figures your so far away you won't come after him. A little weasel like this would probably crap his pants if a couple of local big boys showed up at his door on your behalf.

seanv
10-27-2006, 11:47 AM
i think we get some hard pipe hittn' mo**fuc**rs to go up there and go to work on mr. short life soon to be livin the rest of it in agonizing pain here with a pipe wrench and a blow tourch. :crossx: :crossx:
page is a trip up from phx but could be a fun weekend :crossx: :crossx:

Some Kind Of Monster
10-27-2006, 12:00 PM
Michael Sullivan
1002 Vista Ave
Marble Canyon, AZ
(928) 645-5549
I've lived in marble canyon and believe me there aren't but 30 people that live there and I don't think one is Michael Sullivan. Everyone that lives in Marble Canyon is either Indian, or running the fly fishing outfits. Only road through there is ole 89A.

R.A.D.man
10-27-2006, 12:03 PM
Sorry to hear of your troubles. I too was scammed by a guy in Pheonix (coincidental I know) for $2500.00 for some drill rig tools. Tried going through the Attorney General of Texas due to interstate commerce and all thinking they would help. Nothing ever came of it, just a bunch of wasted time and a letter from the State to him with no backbone nor any true legal want to help us. Only hope I see is personal action to impress upon the guy his need to give your money back and the part he owes you too.
Good luck, maybe some of the good people here will drop by and say hi to the fellow for you. It could definately let him know he's scammed the wrong person, one that has the ability and friends to follow his money.
From now on, we do deals like that COD or charge card. If they will not ship that way or take a credit card, something is wrong.

HTRDLNCN
10-27-2006, 12:57 PM
I just went to www.411.com and used the reverse lookup function.
cant verify if the info was correct or not,just posting what it gave me.

ratso
10-27-2006, 01:05 PM
I just sat down and checked my emails again... "Mike" sent me a USPS Tracking Number. When we tried to track it, there was no information under that number??? :rolleyes: I guess I will wait until tomorrow and try the number again. He hasn't called but he did send the email. I just hope it isn't a bogus number. I was sent a pm of someone to contact that might shed a little light on this, but I will try to track the number again tomorrow first. :hammerhea

TAF
10-27-2006, 01:09 PM
[ I was sent a pm of someone to contact that might shed a little light on this, but I will try to track the number again tomorrow first. :hammerhea[/QUOTE]
I :cool: know a guy :cool: who knows a guy :cool: who knows how to get this guy :skull:

lucky
10-27-2006, 01:09 PM
I think Ratso should nail his wife and oldest daugther for his troubles - all in favor say Aye -- :crossx:

TAF
10-27-2006, 01:11 PM
I think Ratso should nail his wife and oldest daugther for his troubles - all in favor say Aye -- :crossx:
take him to tthe boat drags next month and drag him by his ankles behing a hydro!!!!

Tom Brown
10-27-2006, 01:11 PM
I think Ratso should nail his wife and oldest daugther for his troubles
lmao! :D

Tom Brown
10-27-2006, 01:12 PM
take him to tthe boat drags next month and drag him by his ankles behing a hydro!!!!
He'll be springtime fresh in no time. :cool:

soupersonic
10-27-2006, 01:14 PM
Aye

Pheelin Phroggy
10-27-2006, 01:24 PM
Aye

ratso
10-27-2006, 01:25 PM
One victim here is bad enough... :jawdrop: :idea:

centerhill condor
10-27-2006, 01:27 PM
possible that Ratso has already nailed his wife and oldest daughter and this is payback!

superdave013
10-27-2006, 01:28 PM
He'll be springtime fresh in no time. :cool:
ahahahaha, you have never been to Firebird I can tell. There is no water on earth nastier then that place.

ratso
10-27-2006, 01:31 PM
possible that Ratso has already nailed his wife and oldest daughter and this is payback!
Actually I'm beginning to think that's why Waco Dodge has had my truck for four weeks today... for a freakin' 3 hour job. Yeah... The parts just came in... right... :yuk:

burtandnancy
10-27-2006, 01:32 PM
ratso, you are MUCH too patient, you're gonna get screwed...

ratso
10-27-2006, 01:36 PM
ratso, you are MUCH too patient, you're gonna get screwed...
I've learned to be patient, cause it ain't pretty when I go off...

centerhill condor
10-27-2006, 01:38 PM
and when you get caught...damned expensive! stay cool...keep the tach in the black, baby..(John to Ponch)

Tom Brown
10-27-2006, 01:38 PM
... and yet, from what I hear, you go off nightly. :idea:

ratso
10-27-2006, 01:41 PM
... and yet, from what I hear, you go off nightly. :idea:
...been kinda hit and miss lately Tom... :idea:

ratso
10-27-2006, 01:41 PM
and when you get caught...damned expensive! stay cool...keep the tach in the black, baby..(John to Ponch)
...damn we're gettin' old. :D

seanv
10-27-2006, 01:42 PM
Actually I'm beginning to think that's why Waco Dodge has had my truck for four weeks today... for a freakin' 3 hour job. Yeah... The parts just came in... right... :yuk:
get me the part numbers you need and i can tell whats up (on backorder,vend ship, etc)

voodoomedman
You want revenge? It will only cost you an international plane ticket
Have Tom Brown fly down and $hit on his doorstep. :D

Tom Brown
...been kinda hit and miss lately Tom... :idea:
Don't tell me that! Hearing about your conquests is the only reason I have for living. :D

franky
10-27-2006, 01:43 PM
ahahahaha, you have never been to Firebird I can tell. There is no water on earth nastier then that place.
Worse than Lake Buena Vista? (Polio Pond)

ratso
10-27-2006, 01:51 PM
get me the part numbers you need and i can tell whats up (on backorder,vend ship, etc)
Sean, I've gone round and round with them. First it was the injector pump then a lift pump, which they had in stock. This was on the 29th of last month, and they were going to have it ready the following week. They were busy the next week and those jobs flowed over to the week after... no big deal, people get busy... Then they said it needed fuel lines and had to be ordered, which they claim it took 2 weeks to come in. I went up there today and now they are telling me next Tuesday because their diesel mechanics are tied up on a couple more rebuilds. I informed them in a not so polite way that I am picking up the truck next Tuesday afternoon, even if it has to be behind a wrecker... I don't know... I just do business differently I guess. Supposedly everything is there, I just gotta get them to do it...

Tom Brown
10-27-2006, 01:53 PM
Don't you have the 30 day lemon law thing in TX?

superdave013
10-27-2006, 01:53 PM
Worse than Lake Buena Vista? (Polio Pond)
lol, much worse

ratso
10-27-2006, 01:56 PM
Don't you have the 30 day lemon law thing in TX?
Not sure Tom... this is under the Cummins Warranty, or at least some of it is I think. It's my 03 with 80K on it, so I don't think that would apply...

seanv
10-27-2006, 02:00 PM
ratso, what are they lookin for parts wise?im a dodge parts guy so i can get the truth about b/o's and stuff

squirt'nmyload
10-27-2006, 02:04 PM
ratso, what are they lookin for parts wise?im a dodge parts guy so i can get the truth about b/o's and stuff
where are you a parts guy at??....my buddy is the parts manager at york dodge up in prescott

ratso
10-27-2006, 02:10 PM
Sean, Chris, the service guy said the parts are in. They were waiting on some fuel lines which is what they claim the holdup was. This truck came from Ohio and they said some rust was about to ruin the lines so they needed to be replaced also. I could probably get the numbers Monday. I have already been in contact with another dealer to do all of our Dodge service work from now on.

AzLakeLizard
10-27-2006, 02:44 PM
I just went to www.411.com and used the reverse lookup function.
cant verify if the info was correct or not,just posting what it gave me.
Not a problem... Just living in this neck of the woods.. it would be nice if Mapquest or info would give the correct city...lol :rolleyes:

ratso
10-27-2006, 03:13 PM
I just got off the phone with one of the members here that drives by this guy's house on a regular basis and said he would help me out. He sent a pm so I don't want to release his name as of yet... He claims this "Mike" isn't a bad guy and has bought from him before, so hopefully this all works out. :)

Back Forty
10-27-2006, 05:32 PM
I was passing through pheonix in a '58 dodge station wagon heading east and got ripped off by an exhaust shop and ten hours of my time once... does that count? :idea:

OverKill
10-27-2006, 08:17 PM
There just isn't any work ethic anymore.

BoatPI
10-27-2006, 09:13 PM
Always use Pay Pal.....

ratso
10-28-2006, 06:40 AM
I was passing through pheonix in a '58 dodge station wagon heading east and got ripped off by an exhaust shop and ten hours of my time once... does that count? :idea:
You already were ripped off by buying a '58 Dodge Station Wagon... :idea: :D

ratso
10-28-2006, 06:58 AM
Always use Pay Pal.....
There are paypal accounts being compromised also. I think I read that Windy's account was the other day. Ebay is getting so corrupt now and it's unfortunate because I find a lot of things I need on there.
For a follow up:
I sent an email on the 26th to Mr. Sullivan asking for a tracking number because "for some reason I still haven't recieved my item..."
10-27-06 at 2:19 he sent me a tracking #. USPS had no record of it when I called. I checked this morning and punched in the number and got this reply:
Your item was accepted at 10:59am on October 27 2006 in PAGE, AZ 86040. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.
Hopefully all will go well from here, I will get my part (the right part), Mike has his money, I can sell my boat, ebay gets all their BS worked out, and I'll have my freakin' truck back next week!
BTW, I thinks this place is awesome, just because in a matter of a couple of hours I was in contact with people that know this guy and were willing to step up and pay him a visit if I encountered any more problems, just so I could get my part.
Thanks again...

Mardonzi
10-28-2006, 07:07 AM
Hey Ratso, glad to hear that everything is working out so far... If you have anymore issues with this guy, let either myself or AZLL know and we will be more than happy to walk down the street and have a "word" with this guy.
I think he was bullshitting you about the reasons for not shipping the item. I haven't seen him hobbling around town. Last time I saw him he was riding his motorcycle around..

ratso
10-28-2006, 07:20 AM
Hey Ratso, glad to hear that everything is working out so far... If you have anymore issues with this guy, let either myself or AZLL know and we will be more than happy to walk down the street and have a "word" with this guy.
I think he was bullshitting you about the reasons for not shipping the item. I haven't seen him hobbling around town. Last time I saw him he was riding his motorcycle around..
Hey Mardonzi... thanks for the pm and I do sincerely appreciate it. Yeah, he told me he had an operation on his knee or broke his leg or something and couldn't work for a week... so who knows... I just hope it's all resolved and the part is actually headed my direction. It was nice talking to you on the phone and I appreciate all your help! ;)

ratso
10-28-2006, 10:17 AM
"Hey Mardonzi... thanks for the pm and I do sincerely appreciate it. Yeah, he told me he had an operation on his knee or broke his leg or something and couldn't work for a week... so who knows... I just hope it's all resolved and the part is actually headed my direction. It was nice talking to you on the phone and I appreciate all your help! "
Hey Ratso, not to rain on your parade BUT you do know why he had a broken leg or knee don't you? Could it have been from his last satisfied customer? Just a thought.
Rio :crossx:
...the possibilities are endless. :idea: :D

DelawareDave
10-28-2006, 12:02 PM
Don't hold your breath on USPS tracking numbers. They are a joke. I have had a number of things shipped and had USPS tracking numbers. The stuff arrived at my home, and 2 days later, the tracking number still provided no information as to the status of the items.

scooooter7
10-28-2006, 01:30 PM
Just a side note about USPS. I sent out a package of an item I sold on Ebay to Ohio. Two weeks later the buyer emailed me asking where is there package. So I went to the PO to find out (of course no insurance was purchased) and they said that the package had been delivered. Come to find out they had delivered it to the wrong city in Ohio, and three weeks later it arrived back in MY mailbox. By this time the buyer was NOT happy (go figure), but since I stayed in constant contact, and emailed the copy of the receipt, they waited with me. When it arrived back at my house I immediately went to the PO and remailed the package (at no extra cost), and emailed the buyer the new tracking number. They ended up a positive feedback for me and even mailed me an extra check for the extra postage the package had cost me to send in the first place (I had undercharged them).
Moral of the story?? Stay in contact and keep your mailing receipts.

Nord
10-28-2006, 01:50 PM
Flea Bay..................

seanv
10-28-2006, 02:34 PM
ratso, sorry i didnt reply faster. fuel lines are not on any back order so i dont understand their issues other than they are b.s.n you. my next call would be to the general manager. if your truck is in and parts are in, it should be first to repair. i dont get some dealerships way of doing things. nice guys get taken care of but, if your too nice you get back-burnered like your case.

seanv
10-28-2006, 02:37 PM
where are you a parts guy at??....my buddy is the parts manager at york dodge up in prescott
i work for larry miller dodge right now. i deal with the guys up at york from time to time. ive known the manager for 10yrs or so good guy.

squirt'nmyload
10-28-2006, 03:58 PM
i work for larry miller dodge right now. i deal with the guys up at york from time to time. ive known the manager for 10yrs or so good guy.
the guy i think you are thinking of resigned...i can't remember his name for the life of me right now, real good guy, went riding with him a couple of times. my friend skip was the assistant manager then promoted to the manager when he left.

squirt'nmyload
10-28-2006, 04:02 PM
i went to a parts guy party at that indoor kart track off of the 202 awhile back...if you were there i may of met you. skip was the guy who totaled the kart, they had to take it off the track with a forklift!!!

ratso
10-28-2006, 04:07 PM
ratso, sorry i didnt reply faster. fuel lines are not on any back order so i dont understand their issues other than they are b.s.n you. my next call would be to the general manager. if your truck is in and parts are in, it should be first to repair. i dont get some dealerships way of doing things. nice guys get taken care of but, if your too nice you get back-burnered like your case.
Thanks Sean... I am done with them after this. I don't care to go around bad mouthing them because I take care of a couple of their salespeoples boats...on a helluva lot more efficient basis. Live and learn I guess...

ratso
10-31-2006, 02:43 PM
Hey Mardonzi... my part came in today! :D
Now all I need is my truck. :mad:

bobgraham65
08-23-2007, 10:09 AM
Hey Ratso I'll meet you there in Az and we will put a stop to this SON OF A BITCH.
He got me for 2600 for a motor that took him a year to send and when he did it was junk. Ive been after him to pay my cash back every since. He still owes me about 800 but this has drug on for 2 years now. I would get more satisfaction out of showing up on his door step and kicking the shit out or him and his slut wife.:devil:

DILLIGAF
08-23-2007, 10:14 AM
Maybe he is married to one of your booty calls :)
JK....that sucks. I hope it finally got resolved but the thread is too long to read and fin out how it ended up.
Any ideas anybody???
Mike Sullivan
PO Box 2544
Page, AZ 86040
866 274 9196
928 645 5549
Thanks... ;)

AZJD
08-23-2007, 10:44 AM
Oooh, I want in on this..... Sounds like fun! Ratso if I can ride shotgun when you come out to handle this I will find you a nice hotel near by! Your reputation as a womanizer has been made very clear and I couldn't let you stay here!!!:D :D :D
Any resolve Ratso?

Mardonzi
08-23-2007, 10:44 AM
Well,, this is an old thread back from the depths of HB Hell..:devil:
I actually had a dealing with this guy less than a week ago and everything went great. He sold me the parts I needed and sent me on my way. Granted, I know him, so maybe that had soemthing to do with it.

skyskier
08-23-2007, 11:18 AM
Several years ago I was "ripped off" by a reputable company in LA. It was a $20,000 insurance claim brought about due to a fire at one of their satellite offices. Once I was SURE I was Screwed, I walked into the president/ceo's personal office, cleared his desk, put it up on end and proceeded to saw it in half with my skillsaw............at the time, destruction on ones personal property valued at over $1500 was a felony! I did get to meet Bobby Shapiro!! WAY before he became Robert Shapiro, attorney for oj simpson. While I didn't get my $20,000 I sure as hell slept better! plus I got a good story to share with my granchildren

ratso
08-23-2007, 01:27 PM
Wow... I didn't know this was back up...
Yeah, I finally got my part from him... Just very recently I was trying to track down another part, and I gave him one more shot. I figured after the last experience, maybe we could go ahead and do some business since he does seem to have quite a few used parts, and he was helping me get an ignition together on one that was obsolete. It's a shame that he is such a likeable guy on the phone, but all I'll say is that deal went sour too. I sent him an email and basically told him I was done. It's a shame because I spend a butt load of money with those types of suppliers...

Mardonzi
08-23-2007, 01:32 PM
Wow... I didn't know this was back up...
Yeah, I finally got my part from him... Just very recently I was trying to track down another part, and I gave him one more shot. I figured after the last experience, maybe we could go ahead and do some business since he does seem to have quite a few used parts, and he was helping me get an ignition together on one that was obsolete. It's a shame that he is such a likeable guy on the phone, but all I'll say is that deal went sour too. I sent him an email and basically told him I was done. It's a shame because I spend a butt load of money with those types of suppliers...
He does have an azzload of used parts,, Perhaps we could work out a deal,, You tell me what you need, I go over, take a look, and if acceptable, take possession and then ship them to you. Just a thought....:idea:

ratso
08-23-2007, 01:57 PM
He does have an azzload of used parts,, Perhaps we could work out a deal,, You tell me what you need, I go over, take a look, and if acceptable, take possession and then ship them to you. Just a thought....:idea:
My last email to him wasn't all that nice... My dealings with him have just been more trouble than it's worth. He claimed the part he sent me would work, but shorted me and the part looked like it had been laying out in the weather for 30 years. My guy said no way it would work, so we just ended up tracking the stuff down elsewhere and I ate this one...:(
On 7/24/07, agreik <agerik@hot.rr.com> wrote:
Mike…
I try to use people for parts, like you, as much as I can. I always do my part, but then in cases like this, I get screwed or have to wait forever for my parts. This time was both. The distributor you sent me was for a small block out of a 60 or 70 something model, when I told you we needed it for a 96 454. I won't even go into the last time I dealt with you but I'm like hey, he has the part so we'll give him another shot. Well, now once again, you get paid, ON TIME I might add, and I'm sitting here with some shit part. You didn't even ship the coil or whatever else we were supposed to get, but I'm sure it would have been wrong too. I'm done. I have a goddamn business to run and I do not have time for flakes and con artists.
Good day
Randall
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2007 1:08 PM
To: agreik
Subject: Re: 7.4 Merc Ignition Parts
The distributor went out yesterday and do you have the old shaft out of the lower and if so I need the overall length and the spline count for both ends. Thanks, Mike.
On 7/17/07, agreik < agerik@hot.rr.com> wrote:
Mike…
Checking in again on my parts. Still haven't received anything. One more thing I am looking for is a driveshaft for a 80's model Evinrude or Johnson V-4 outboard.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2007 12:35 PM
To: agreik
Subject: Re: 7.4 Merc Ignition Parts
I did not have one with the correct advance curve and I will have one in my possesion today and out tomorrow. Thanks, Mike.
On 7/9/07, agreik < agerik@hot.rr.com> wrote:
Mike…
This is Randall in Waco, Texas… Still waiting on my parts for the 7.4 Merc. We deposited the money in your account, but we haven't received shipment. Would you let me know the status please?
Thank you

Wolly
08-12-2010, 11:47 AM
Hi Mardonzi and Ratso,
You probably won't believe it, but I read the whole story about your problems with Mike Sullivan.
I (a dutch guy) ordered a lower gearcase from OMC. After a month he shipped the item. I tracked it and found out it arrived in the Netherlands (according USPS.com).
After a few days, the status became "attempted to deliver". Unfortunately I haven't seen anybody and after a few calls with the dutch postoffice, I found out that the lower gearcase has been shipped back to his postoffice in PAGE. The dame part is there for 8 days now, I he still hasn't checked what is going on or why it has been shipped back.
Day after day, I mail Mike, and don't get a reply... Or occasionally I receive a reply like: "why did it sit for 8 days in Amsterdam? Why has it been shipped back? I'm not going to pay again the freight costs!"
I replied to him that he is the only one who can get the information, because it is stated on the letter which is together with the shipment in PAGE. I've tried to get all the information, but the postoffices can't, or are not willing to provide me the information, about the question why it has been shipped back.

The USPS tracking number is EH 428239953 US. Do you guys have any idea how I can solve this situation, because I'm tired ater 2 months of mailing, trying to call him and hoping (I transfered the money at the 9th of June and he replied at the 15th of June that it was on his bankaccount).

Thanks for any help you can provide me.