PDA

View Full Version : DAN, Its time to change this

Kilrtoy
10-28-2006, 10:56 PM
30' SPECTRE....SPANKIN' TWINS...Dan <---PRESIDENT OF TEAM PORPOISE--"HAVE YOU SMOKED A DCLB LATELY?"
To
30' SPECTRE....SPANKIN' TWINS...Dan <---PRESIDENT OF TEAM PORPOISE--"HAS A DCB SMOKED YOU LATELY

mbrown2
10-29-2006, 12:28 AM
Sounds like the Specturd became a Secondturd? :)

Mrs.Killer
10-29-2006, 12:50 AM
Sounds like the Specturd became a Secondturd? :)
Dan is still the man, thanks for the ride...... :rollside:

MR HARLEY
10-29-2006, 05:03 PM
Heard Team Porpoise got smoked today. :crossx: :)

slowinhavasu
10-29-2006, 08:45 PM
Life is funny.....to be even, or less...you still see orange..... :p

Mrs.Killer
10-29-2006, 10:23 PM
Life is funny.....to be even, or less...you still see orange..... :p
The only orange Dan saw was the back of my boat....... :rollside:

Brian
10-30-2006, 06:07 AM
It's ok Dan, you can still hold your head high. I got smoked by a DCB on Saturday evening as well. Although, I wasn't talking smack before hand... :D
It may have been Clown Royal's new boat, not exactly sure, but it had twins and was moving along very nicely. We were cruising past Crazy Horse when he turned and came in for the kill. I stood on it for a bit but he had us covered by a good margin so I backed it down. Nice boat for sure!
:cool:

98 Vector 21
10-30-2006, 07:17 AM
I heard a different story on sunday by a netural party that just happened to be passed @ mach2 by the both of you?

INSman
10-30-2006, 07:49 AM
I heard a different story on sunday by a netural party that just happened to be passed @ mach2 by the both of you?
the plot thickens :220v: :rollside:

andy01
10-30-2006, 09:33 AM
Isn't it usually the one doing all the mouth moving the one that is full of shit? I heard the race was pretty even after Kilr raised his motors up 3/4" for the run on Saturday. For those that don't know, 3/4" is like a whole different boat and speeds. I also here he only ran in 10 inch waves, nothing bigger.........
:rollside:
Andy

MR HARLEY
10-30-2006, 09:41 AM
I heard the race was pretty even. I also here he only ran in 10 inch waves, nothing bigger.........
Andy
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1132bsflag.gif

Kilrtoy
10-30-2006, 10:59 AM
Isn't it usually the one doing all the mouth moving the one that is full of shit? I heard the race was pretty even after Kilr raised his motors up 3/4" for the run on Saturday. For those that don't know, 3/4" is like a whole different boat and speeds. I also here he only ran in 10 inch waves, nothing bigger.........
Andy
I'll clarify it for you, Dan and I were pretty even up until about 95MPH. At this point the DCB started walking away and I heard from a very reliable source the Spectre never saw a day past 99MPH. As for the DCB 106MPH with full tanks.
Dan and I had a lot of fun and burned alot of fuel.
YES I raised my motors 3/4 of an inch and YES they are still set lower than all other DCB's.
I'll save all my shit talking for the day RATED X shows up....
I also here he only ran in 10 inch waves, nothing bigger.........
WOW I thought Spectres would handle 10" waves better than that, The boat sure got lose off only ten inches :rolleyes:

andy01
10-30-2006, 11:28 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1132bsflag.gif
The only flag you should fly is a rain bow.......... now back to 46 mph for you...

andy01
10-30-2006, 11:30 AM
I'll clarify it for you, Dan and I were pretty even up until about 95MPH. At this point the DCB started walking away and I heard from a very reliable source the Spectre never saw a day past 99MPH. As for the DCB 106MPH with full tanks.
YES I raised my motors 3/4 of an inch and YES they are still set lower than all other DCB's.
WOW I thought Spectres would handle 10" waves better than that, The boat sure got lose off only ten inches :rolleyes:
Well he says she says........ looks like you won't have to worry about that for four months :cry: regardless who won....... it still a safe return from a day on the water past 100mph.....

MR HARLEY
10-30-2006, 11:33 AM
The only flag you should fly is a rain bow.......... now back to 46 mph for you...
Still faster than your "No Boat". :wink: Dont be mad cuz your old slug got spanked. :crossx:

andy01
10-30-2006, 12:00 PM
Still faster than your "No Boat". :wink: Dont be mad cuz your old slug got spanked. :crossx:
Ha ha LOL up yours ya boat own'n bitch! Now run along and see if you can get stopped in the channel for going to slow.......... Now my old clunker err boat (just kidding Dan) didn't get spanked........ If anything it was not used to its potential..... :) (just kidding Dan) If Kilr did in fact go around my old boat with 23PSI water pressure then so be it. My old boat has seen 106 in the past, now if Dan raised the motors up like Kilr well what's that tell ya...... Mr.Hardlygetonplaneboatown'nass!
HA HA Suckers Im buying something real soon......... might be a pontoon or it might be a speedy boat like ......... :rollside: or I might be in the bow of Mr. Hardlys boat next summer trying to help get the thing to roll over on plane before he hits the Parker Dam from the channel..........
Andy

MR HARLEY
10-30-2006, 02:00 PM
Ha ha LOL up yours ya boat own'n bitch! Now run along and see if you can get stopped in the channel for going to slow.......... Now my old clunker err boat (just kidding Dan) didn't get spanked........ If anything it was not used to its potential..... :) (just kidding Dan) If Kilr did in fact go around my old boat with 23PSI water pressure then so be it. My old boat has seen 106 in the past, now if Dan raised the motors up like Kilr well what's that tell ya...... Mr.Hardlygetonplaneboatown'nass!
HA HA Suckers Im buying something real soon......... might be a pontoon or it might be a speedy boat like ......... :rollside: or I might be in the bow of Mr. Hardlys boat next summer trying to help get the thing to roll over on plane before he hits the Parker Dam from the channel..........
Andy
Get a boat already then come talk to me ya sideliner. :crossx:

dicudmore
10-30-2006, 02:06 PM
Dan is still the man, thanks for the ride...... :rollside:
welcome, anytime :cool:

dicudmore
10-30-2006, 02:13 PM
this is about the truth :cool: I don't think we broke 95 though, with full tanks and two of us aboard...as set up 95 is half sticks and 96 is wide open :D How's that east-coast boat take off? :D
anyway, congrats--you won--we knew that would be the case before we pulled off the beach, since you copped to the "set-up" changes :crossx:
Andy is about right--23 PSI :220v:
Dan <----may or may not raise 'em an 1/8" or so and see what happens.
10"....loose?? That wasn't the boats fault--my finger got stuck on the trim switch for a second--oops, accidentally trimmed it up WAY TOO FAR :220v:
That was a frickin' blast out there burning gas with you, Kirk and the other Ilmor 29' :cool: Win/lose or draw nobody can argue that I had the best co-pilot :cool:

andy01
10-30-2006, 02:35 PM
sideliner. :crossx:
Man that's like a kick in the junk.......... :cry: :rollside:

unleashed
10-30-2006, 02:35 PM
Looks like they call it Worlds best for a reason. Congrats Kilr on whoopin ass on an east coast boat...once again DCB walks away from the competition! :)
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

shippingguy
10-30-2006, 02:41 PM
Off topic a bit, it was great hanging with you Dan and running form Topock. Your boat as well as Kilr's look great. I will say the Spectre did see north of 100mph Saturday coming across the lake because Dan and I were cruising side by side.

dicudmore
10-30-2006, 02:55 PM
Off topic a bit, it was great hanging with you Dan and running form Topock. Your boat as well as Kilr's look great. I will say the Spectre did see north of 100mph Saturday coming across the lake because Dan and I were cruising side by side.
great hanging with you and Holly as well Mike...its about time you're back out there :cool:

RiverDave
10-30-2006, 03:00 PM
Run him to Catalina.. :D
RD

talbert450r
10-30-2006, 03:03 PM
When they flew by me near Windsor Dan had a slight lead :rollside:
Thanks for the ride in that bad ass 27 Mike, triple digits sure is alot of fun :D

shippingguy
10-30-2006, 03:07 PM
When they flew by me near Windsor Dan had a slight lead :rollside:
Thanks for the ride in that bad ass 27 Mike, triple digits sure is alot of fun :D
No problem anytime. Hope to be back out in a couple weeks. I had a great time giving you that test ride :p I enjoyed the run past Copper Canyon best myself!!

talbert450r
10-30-2006, 03:09 PM
No problem anytime. Hope to be back out in a couple weeks. I had a great time giving you that test ride :p I enjoyed the run past Copper Canyon best myself!!
Cobra, ............................. What Cobra? :crossx: :cool:

dicudmore
10-30-2006, 03:10 PM
next time I want that demo ride too :cool:
Talbert--I warned you about riding in a Shadow--especially MIKE's Shadow :220v:

dicudmore
10-30-2006, 03:11 PM
Cobra, ............................. What Cobra? :crossx: :cool:
first rule of boating--DON'T HIT THE OTHER BOATS :cool:

shippingguy
10-30-2006, 03:13 PM
next time I want that demo ride too :cool:
Talbert--I warned you about riding in a Shadow--especially MIKE's Shadow :220v:
Anytime. I asked you on Saturday if you wanted to go and you were going to take yours out. Next time for sure. I hear Talbert already tlaked with JW and wants a 26 :)

shippingguy
10-30-2006, 03:14 PM
first rule of boating--DON'T HIT THE OTHER BOATS :cool:
Oh we were not even close trust me.

talbert450r
10-30-2006, 03:15 PM
Anytime. I asked you on Saturday if you wanted to go and you were going to take yours out. Next time for sure. I hear Talbert already tlaked with JW and wants a 26 :)
That may or may not be true :D

shippingguy
10-30-2006, 03:22 PM
SUUUUUUUUURRRRRREEEEE!!! :crossx:

dicudmore
10-30-2006, 03:23 PM
Oh we were not even close trust me.
did you have to show somebody what the transom of your boat looked like?? :p

dicudmore
10-30-2006, 03:24 PM
remember--Mike has "SOURCES" :D
haha this guy knew more about my build than I did

shippingguy
10-30-2006, 03:26 PM
Sort of :crossx:

talbert450r
10-30-2006, 03:27 PM
OHHH........ they saw the transom alright, and the side and the bow as circles were done around that poor guy. :rollside:

shippingguy
10-30-2006, 03:29 PM
OHHH........ they saw the transom alright, and the side and the bow as circles were done around that poor guy. :rollside:
LOL :rollside:

dicudmore
10-30-2006, 03:44 PM
Sort of :crossx:
I saw it a couple times---its a pretty transom, and sounds GOOD

Charley
10-30-2006, 04:30 PM
:D Wonderful thread :D just Wonderful :D

Marty Gras
10-30-2006, 05:13 PM
Back in 1969 I was happy to go 92 MPH, and a guy passed me with a smile on his face. Later on, I went 106 and the same guy passed me with the same #&^+ing smile. I worked my way up to 129MPH and another guy passed me with his own smile. I finally went 168 in a flatbottom and some F$!(ken guy passed me with a "little grin" (before capsules). I HAD TO GO HYDRO, (no time to smile) I went 211 and some son of satan passed me! (he had a leer!) I worked really hard! I did what I thought was correct! I really did have fun, but I got passed. Didn't you have fun? OK, right up to the point where you got passed? How fast do we need to go to have fun in our "play boats"? I pray, you be safe!!! Didn't you have fun???

ULTRA26 # 1
10-30-2006, 05:44 PM
Mike and Holly,
It ws great to have you two back on the water. It's been way too long. The new 27 is a monster. It was also great to finally meet Dan, Big Doug, Dougs wife and everyone else. With I could have stayed another day.
Sorry for staying off topic
John M

Mrs.Killer
10-30-2006, 06:45 PM
this is about the truth :cool: I don't think we broke 95 though, with full tanks and two of us aboard...as set up 95 is half sticks and 96 is wide open :D How's that east-coast boat take off? :D
anyway, congrats--you won--we knew that would be the case before we pulled off the beach, since you copped to the "set-up" changes :crossx:
Andy is about right--23 PSI :220v:
Dan <----may or may not raise 'em an 1/8" or so and see what happens.
10"....loose?? That wasn't the boats fault--my finger got stuck on the trim switch for a second--oops, accidentally trimmed it up WAY TOO FAR :220v:
That was a frickin' blast out there burning gas with you, Kirk and the other Ilmor 29' :cool: Win/lose or draw nobody can argue that I had the best co-pilot :cool:
Of course you had the best co- pilot :rollside:

dicudmore
10-30-2006, 07:47 PM
Of course you had the best co- pilot :rollside:
ya didn't see me complaining did ya :rollside:

dicudmore
10-30-2006, 07:47 PM
Mike and Holly,
It ws great to have you two back on the water. It's been way too long. The new 27 is a monster. It was also great to finally meet Dan, Big Doug, Dougs wife and everyone else. With I could have stayed another day.
Sorry for staying off topic
John M
good to finally meet you too John :cool:

TCHB
10-31-2006, 06:03 PM
I thought the DCB is a lot smaller boat??

dicudmore
10-31-2006, 08:43 PM
I thought the DCB is a lot smaller boat??
yup--4' :wink:

ULTRA26 # 1
10-31-2006, 09:42 PM
Dan, been thinkin' about the outcome had you and the DCB burned fuel together on a Saturday during the summer. I suspect it would have been different

Garrddogg
10-31-2006, 10:16 PM
FOUR FOOT DIFFERENCE and same engines?

Kilrtoy
10-31-2006, 10:28 PM
Dan, been thinkin' about the outcome had you and the DCB burned fuel together on a Saturday during the summer. I suspect it would have been different
dan would have not broke 90 and I would be at 100
I think you are on to something here

Kilrtoy
10-31-2006, 10:29 PM
FOUR FOOT DIFFERENCE and same engines?
and weighs less, dont forget that

dicudmore
10-31-2006, 10:55 PM
and weighs less, dont forget that
you're lighter too??

dicudmore
10-31-2006, 10:57 PM
ya know Miguel--it really doesn't matter...I'm never gonna hang the boat out enough to find out. Thats not how I drive...nothing to prove and plenty to lose. There's always somebody bigger and faster--but I guess in this case I'm bigger and you're faster :boxed:

Kilrtoy
10-31-2006, 11:56 PM
ya know Miguel--it really doesn't matter...I'm never gonna hang the boat out enough to find out. Thats not how I drive...nothing to prove and plenty to lose. There's always somebody bigger and faster--but I guess in this case I'm bigger and you're faster :boxed:
That sounds like some kinda sexual comment :boxed:

Three Days Only
11-02-2006, 10:23 AM
Andy's boat runs over 100 forsure!!! I got pics to prove it.
Its capable of 110 - 114+ with the right set up.
The crap talking will never stop with the DCB lemonade drinking nose high training wheel ownin cult gang. To bad the only thing runnin fast is there mouths, and one old white milk truck. LOL :rollside:

Three Days Only
11-02-2006, 10:25 AM
I will do it for you!!!! Just to prove a point!! Lets Roll!! I can fly up this weekend for the lousy twenty minutes it will take to beat the same size boat with the same weed wackers on the back. Or even a smaller DCB with the same size wackers.

Kilrtoy
11-02-2006, 11:15 AM
I will do it for you!!!! Just to prove a point!! Lets Roll!! I can fly up this weekend for the lousy twenty minutes it will take to beat the same size boat with the same weed wackers on the back. Or even a smaller DCB with the same size wackers.
Ok HERMIE....
I'll be waiting, better leave dan on the shore need less weigh in the TURD :boxed:

Three Days Only
11-02-2006, 11:39 AM
Ok HERMIE....
I'll be waiting, better leave dan on the shore need less weigh in the TURD :boxed:
Thats funny!!!