PDA

View Full Version : "HEY, DEN-ISLE"

NICE PAIR
10-29-2006, 10:21 AM
"Nice boat Chris" Maybe one of these next?

TUNNEL T
10-29-2006, 03:36 PM
Does That Thing Haver Twins ( Wackers Of Course !) Tunnel T

"TAKIN ADVANTAGE"
10-29-2006, 04:36 PM
Hay chris in those conditions look like twin egg beeters might be a tool of choice for this trip i keep hearing about.
Dont ya need the sheep,oh i mean a sheet up to make those things run :)

randy77zt
10-29-2006, 05:33 PM
headed south for the winter?

Smiley
10-29-2006, 10:43 PM
So I am wondering what all the ropes are for?????? LOL - Nice Boat :rollside:

Boatmaster
10-30-2006, 11:08 AM
Very nice Chris. Glad to see her in your home waters.

Den Isle
10-30-2006, 04:51 PM
Well, the house deal fell through, so the refit project is on hold.
We will see what happens in the next few months.
Could probably hang a whacker somewhere, but at .75 gallons per hour my little 35HP BMW might be hard to beat!!
Will anchor out for the next Delta Lunch Run, and make it a "refreshment stop"
Had zero wind the whole trip from Alameda but could not have picked better weather. Racer 52's Dad was anchored out on the North side of Angel Island, so I stopped by Saturday morning for a liquid breakfast. See you guy's on The Delta :crossx:

Boatmaster
10-30-2006, 05:39 PM
Well, the house deal fell through, so the refit project is on hold.
We will see what happens in the next few months.
Could probably hang a whacker somewhere, but at .75 gallons per hour my little 35HP BMW might be hard to beat!!
Will anchor out for the next Delta Lunch Run, and make it a "refreshment stop"
Had zero wind the whole trip from Alameda but could not have picked better weather. Racer 52's Dad was anchored out on the North side of Angel Island, so I stopped by Saturday morning for a liquid breakfast. See you guy's on The Delta :crossx:
House deal fell through????!!! What the F over. :mad: Sorry to hear that Chris, well not really. It just was'nt the same last time I stopped by.

Den Isle
10-30-2006, 06:16 PM
House deal fell through????!!! What the F over. :mad: Sorry to hear that Chris, well not really. It just was'nt the same last time I stopped by.
Kim is a compulsive lier, and did not come up with her downpayment like she was supposed to. Everyone in the Disco Bay area needs to be aware that she is absolute trouble! Do NOT do business with Kim Alexander period!

Den Isle
10-30-2006, 06:17 PM
P.S. and have a nice day! :rollside:

Dimarco21
10-30-2006, 06:26 PM
Well, the house deal fell through:crossx:
That fockin' blows!!! We'll have to drown your sorrows on a cocktail next lunch run n-shit.

Den Isle
10-30-2006, 06:55 PM
That fockin' blows!!! We'll have to drown your sorrows on a cocktail next lunch run n-shit.
Did someone say cocktail? :mix:

diggler
10-31-2006, 02:17 PM
Chris, sorry to see this happen, see you at the island this weekend for the lunch run!

Boatmaster
11-01-2006, 10:07 AM
Kim is a compulsive lier, and did not come up with her downpayment like she was supposed to. Everyone in the Disco Bay area needs to be aware that she is absolute trouble! Do NOT do business with Kim Alexander period!
Sorry to hear that Chris. Not a hard to believe after only spending an hour or so on the island before Hookie Day.