PDA

View Full Version : Help settle an argument...

westcoastcat
10-30-2006, 02:18 PM
The guy my girl friend dates has a habit of rocking back & forth when he gets embarrassed and she says its becuz heÂ’s shy! I told her I was gonna post this and see what everyone's opinion is.
I think its becuz he is a few cans short of a six pack. :220v:
Is that just something shy people do?

Her454
10-30-2006, 02:21 PM
The guy my girl friend dates has a habit of rocking back & forth when he gets embarrassed and she says its becuz heÂ’s shy! I told her I was gonna post this and see what everyone's opinion is.
Define rocking back and forth a little bit more LOL.

ratso
10-30-2006, 02:27 PM
I've seen people with quirks and nervous habits in certain situations. Some women twirl their hair, a nephew of mine blinks a lot when uncomfortable, a chick I knew had anxiety attacks and would shake uncontrollably.

JB in so cal
10-30-2006, 02:29 PM
I think it's cool to let your girlfriend date another dude :)

Biglue
10-30-2006, 02:29 PM
Not exactly.....being shy triggers some of those reactions. He can't handle the situation so his he rocks as a nervous reaction.......BTW why you so concerned about you "girlfriends" boyfriend? Maybe a little c-blocking action to get to her? :idea: :eek:

topless
10-30-2006, 02:32 PM
I guy that used to work here did that too but it was because he was on speed.

djunkie
10-30-2006, 02:32 PM
I thought that sounded wierd too. I think he meant, that she is a girl, that is a friend of his, whos dating some freak. :crossx:

Mandelon
10-30-2006, 02:37 PM
Is your girlfriend dating Michael J Fox? :220v:

Goad
10-30-2006, 02:37 PM
anyone ever consider that westcostcat is a female?
kinda funny......girls call their female friends "girlfriends", but could you imagin a guy callin his buds "boyfriends"? haha

djunkie
10-30-2006, 02:38 PM
anyone ever consider that westcostcat is a female?
kinda funny......girls call their female friends "girlfriends", but could you imagin a guy callin his buds "boyfriends"? haha
Well thats takes all the fun out of this. :yuk:

ratso
10-30-2006, 02:39 PM
Well thats takes all the fun out of this. :yuk:
...not if she has pics with some dildos and vibrators involved...

BadKachina
10-30-2006, 02:39 PM
Maybe he's gotta go to the bathroom........ :idea:

THATJEFFGUY
10-30-2006, 02:54 PM
Sounds like he's got autism to me !

a catered life
10-30-2006, 02:56 PM
just what i was thinking :rolleyes:

OutCole'd
10-30-2006, 03:04 PM
Is your girlfriend dating Michael J Fox? :220v:
First the Aussie, now Michael J Fox, have you no shame?? :cool: :)

centerhill condor
10-30-2006, 03:09 PM
'cause momma used to "rock him" to make it better!

UltraClean
10-30-2006, 03:24 PM
So YOU got the shakes huh???? :idea:

RitcheyRch
10-30-2006, 04:53 PM
Sounds like a nervous habit. I have a few.

clownpuncher
10-30-2006, 06:32 PM
The guy my girl friend dates has a habit of rocking back & forth saying " 'Course I'm an excellent driver" and "Uh oh, fifteen minutes to Judge Wapner"
What's the question again?

67weimann
10-30-2006, 07:10 PM
Could be...some people have a difficult time dealing with certain situations and once you put them in situations where they feel threatened they tend to "clam up" and do some weird things...I can relate... :220v:

TexasChopper
10-30-2006, 07:13 PM
EXACTLY !!!

Devil's Advocate
10-30-2006, 07:17 PM
"course I'm and excellent driver" and "Uh oh, fifteen minutes to Judge Wapner"
What's the question again?
LOL! :crossx:
Maybe he has gas?

Tom Brown
10-30-2006, 07:20 PM
My opinion is the important thing here is if she is happy. If she's happy, he could be Jack the ripper and it wouldn't matter less.
You've got to find happiness where you can in this world so if your friend is happy, I'm sure you'll be happy for her. :cool:

jimslade
10-30-2006, 07:23 PM
Maybe he ran out of toilet paper!

acatitude
10-30-2006, 07:30 PM
well tell your girlfriend i only rock back and forth at specific times :rollside:

westcoastcat
10-31-2006, 08:10 AM
Yeah, I am a girl thank you!
I kinda like being anonymous on the internet, thereÂ’s less problems.
My girl friend thinks her boy friend rocks becuz heÂ’s shy, and now she says itÂ’s becuz heÂ’s stoned & shy. I just get frustrated listening to her complaining about him all the time and then giving him all the excuses in the world why he does it. There's a bunch more to this story, but no space to put it down here, lol.
I told her that most people would think thatÂ’s pretty weird (him rocking back & forth) and she says thatÂ’s normal. So I thought IÂ’d ask you people for some honest answers.
Of course, she said I shouldn’t have said “I think its becuz he is a few cans short of a six pack” comment. Like that would change yur answers.

Jordy
10-31-2006, 08:12 AM
Let me be the first to say http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/504/235989worthlessthread.gif. :D :D :D

Mandelon
10-31-2006, 08:12 AM
I kinda like being anonymous on the internet, thereÂ’s less problems.
My girl friend thinks her boy friend rocks becuz heÂ’s shy, and now she says itÂ’s becuz heÂ’s stoned & shy. I just get frustrated listening to her complaining about him all the time and then giving him all the excuses in the world why he does it. There's a bunch more to this story, but no space to put it down here, lol.
I told her that most people would think thatÂ’s pretty weird (him rocking back & forth) and she says thatÂ’s normal. So I thought IÂ’d ask you people for some honest answers.
Of course, she said I shouldn’t have said “I think its becuz he is a few cans short of a six pack” comment. Like that would change yur answers.
Dont be silly, girl. There is plenty of space to put it down here. We're listening......

ratso
10-31-2006, 08:22 AM
Dont be silly, girl. There is plenty of space to put it down here. We're listening......
True True...
This place is all about sharing... :D

All-Star
10-31-2006, 08:31 AM
I have a nephew (By marriage) who has always rocked back and forth like that. He is of above normal intelligence but but he is shy.... but his morther was informed that it he mostly to do with his emotional ability to handle difficult situations. So maybe he has emotional problems and Ithink the shyness would go hand in hand with it.
But yes I think that is weird.
My thought to your friend is.... The things that you think are "Cute" in the begining of a relationship are usually the things that you can not stand at the end of a relationship.
So if he was a rocking chair I think he would be fine, but He is not. Just give her time to figure it out. Maybe since the boating season is at an end for now, maybe she is secretly longing for the boat rocking back and forth?? :220v:
Will we ever really know???

ROZ
10-31-2006, 08:46 AM
It's obvious that the best thing to do in these cases is to post a pic of you, your girlfriend, and one of you two together. We will be able to access the situation in detail at that point. :D
If she's not fat, have her PM me :D

Tom Brown
10-31-2006, 01:52 PM
No... thank YOU. :)
My girl friend thinks her boy friend rocks becuz heÂ’s shy, and now she says itÂ’s becuz heÂ’s stoned & shy.
It sounds to me like she is in desperate need of some really aggressive, ass-smashing sex.

Rexone
10-31-2006, 02:05 PM
I used to do this also. It was a bitch in meetings. Finally I just stopped drinking coffee alltogether. Now I just scratch my ass a little but it's much less noticeable than the rocking.

67weimann
10-31-2006, 08:41 PM
Maybe since the boating season is at an end for now, maybe she is secretly longing for the boat rocking back and forth??
Why do I always hear this around this place...boating season is Jan 1 to Dec 31...Last I checked there's no end in sight...lol

shueman
10-31-2006, 08:46 PM
I've seen people with quirks and nervous habits in certain situations. Some women twirl their hair, a nephew of mine blinks a lot when uncomfortable, a chick I knew had anxiety attacks and would shake uncontrollably.
One of my buyers rolls his eyes, playin' with his contacts, when I'm tryin' to sell him.....drives me batty..... :hammer2: :2purples:

CornWater
10-31-2006, 08:47 PM
It sounds to me like she is in desperate need of some really aggressive, ass-smashing sex.
Ahhh... the standard Brown welcome. You should write greeting cards...
:rollside:

Tom Brown
10-31-2006, 09:03 PM
...boating season is Jan 1 to Dec 31...
http://www.CarlsonSpeed.com/~tombrown/QuickLink/img_2723.jpg
Ahhh... the standard Brown welcome. You should write greeting cards...
:rollside:
I do write cards under the trade name Ballmark.

67weimann
11-01-2006, 06:56 PM
http://www.CarlsonSpeed.com/~tombrown/QuickLink/img_2723.jpg
You could always bundle up and we could tow you around on the trailer. Man I don't miss that white stuff at all...
:crossx:

ratso
11-01-2006, 06:59 PM
I think we scared her off... :idea:

Devil's Advocate
11-01-2006, 07:05 PM
Well duh.. :crossx: :p

SHOTKALLIN
11-01-2006, 07:23 PM
didn't Carl from "Sling Blade" rock back and forth? While waiting for buscuits and mustard.

hoolign
11-01-2006, 07:24 PM
It depends soley on if he's on HB and what his current post count is..after that comes the amount of times he refinanced his house to sign for the boat

Tom Brown
11-01-2006, 08:27 PM
I'll bet she's off dyking out with her friend. :idea:

CBadDad
11-01-2006, 08:36 PM
Sounds like he's got autism to me !
Yep, maybe a mild form, but definately a characteristic of autism. Hopefully he knows it and is dealing with it. That is half of the battle.

CornWater
11-01-2006, 08:42 PM
Yep... that'll do it....

ratso
11-02-2006, 05:20 AM
I'd like to see someone dyking out with Pamela David...

TAF
11-02-2006, 05:59 AM
Maybe he's gotta go to the bathroom........ :idea:
That's the first thing I thought of, or his weewee is burning and I don't know why thad be? I never heard of the "SHY" excuse. I was shy in high school and I never did that. I'd fall asleep in class or stand in the lunch area w/ arms folded. Many people later told me I looked Superior or was stuck up. Wow, I was very self conscious and shy. Not now : :rollside: :) Oh, bye the way, I'm shy a couple of a 6 pack now, thats why I buy 18 packs. :)

TAF
11-02-2006, 06:01 AM
True True...
This place is all about sharing... :D
The rest of my 18 pack then we'll see.

westcoastcat
11-06-2006, 04:00 PM
Scared who off? Me?
I'm not scared! :skull:

IN2-IN2MX
11-06-2006, 04:42 PM
It's obvious that the best thing to do in these cases is to post a pic of you, your girlfriend, and one of you two together. We will be able to access the situation in detail at that point. :D
If she's not fat, have her PM me :D
Ohmygosh! Now that's funny!
A few peeps said this already but it sounds like he may be special needs (i.e. autistic). Autism runs anywhere from very mild to severe so he may be in the lower spectrum.

ratso
11-06-2006, 04:56 PM
Ohmygosh! Now that's funny!
A few peeps said this already but it sounds like he may be special needs (i.e. autistic). Autism runs anywhere from very mild to severe so he may be in the lower spectrum.
I hear the gun range is excellent therapy for autism... :rollside: :)