http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1616IMG_0161.jpg
and Captain Underpants gets tossed in the pool twice LMAO

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
10-30-2006, 09:51 PM
SOME OF THE HOOTERVILLE HOT LADIES
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1616IMG_0106.jpg

Back Forty
10-30-2006, 09:55 PM
When you find yourself fighting with the sticker bush then you know you'd done right... :crossx:
Just count me in for that pic.

Throttle
10-30-2006, 10:03 PM
who got thrown in da pool first this time?
i know it was not me since I was n ot there this time!

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
10-30-2006, 10:07 PM
Capt Underpants LMAO

Back Forty
10-30-2006, 10:21 PM
SYA, I wish I was out there for that one... you would have one more dumb azz stuck in a tree come first light... :rollside:
Last crazy party I attended out there Mondo finished up with the two entertainers and I woke up in hollister...
What a night...

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
10-30-2006, 10:23 PM
SYA, I wish I was out there for that one... you would have one more dumb azz stuck in a tree come first light... :rollside:
LMAO all I can say is I got there saturday at 1pm and left sunday evening

76ANTHONY
10-30-2006, 10:33 PM
ahhhhhhhhh hahahaha captain under pants, little miny chicky with big ole booooooooobs. :crossx:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
10-30-2006, 10:41 PM
ahhhhhhhhh hahahaha captain under pants, little miny chicky with big ole booooooooobs. :crossx:
mmmmmm yesssssssssss

h2oski2fast
10-31-2006, 02:57 AM
I guess mainevent, with all his gathered respect, was beating off in the corner thinking about BB572 and missed the pictures with the rest of the talent.

HOOTER SLED-
10-31-2006, 04:54 AM
:crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

HOOTER SLED-
10-31-2006, 04:56 AM
Capn underpants was the lil short girl in the front with a cowboy hat on and the big titties. She got tossed in nakie. LOL!!!! :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: Good thing she had those floatation devices, cuz come to find out, she didn't know how to swim.DOH!! :rollside: :rollside:

Hardly Satisfied
10-31-2006, 05:01 AM
SOME OF THE HOOTERVILLE HOT LADIES
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1616IMG_0106.jpg
more pics , please :rollside:

a catered life
10-31-2006, 06:55 AM
wow :devil: and a big hello to the healthy and ampled chested short stack one on the left :p

IN2-IN2MX
10-31-2006, 07:34 AM
That was hilarious! Didn't she get tossed in twice?
Damn, got there too late for the pic. What else is new?

HOOTER SLED-
10-31-2006, 07:56 AM
That was hilarious! Didn't she get tossed in twice?
Damn, got there too late for the pic. What else is new?
Yup, in the pool twice. LOL... She actually got tossed a third time when I kicked her ass out for being a drama queen. :crossx: :crossx:
I know, I kept sayin the whole night I wanted to make sure and get a pic of ALL the ladies. You late comers focked it up. LOL... You AND Pixi. Shit, we could of easily added another 10 girls to that shortly after. :devil: :devil:

76ANTHONY
10-31-2006, 09:14 AM
It was nice to finally meet you IN2IN2MX.
you where there? where the hell where you hiding??? :idea:

MAINEVENT
10-31-2006, 02:56 PM
I guess mainevent, with all his gathered respect, was beating off in the corner thinking about BB572 and missed the pictures with the rest of the talent.
F.U.N. :skull:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
10-31-2006, 06:45 PM
Yes I was. When I saw you I wasn't sure if it was you or not so I asked:
"Who are you on HB?"
You said "I don't post there."
I was like WTF anti-social mofo....lol
You then told me who you were and I introduced myself. I told you it was nice to meet you and then ran off somewhere else.
Don't you remember talking with Mel about Misty. Mel just says he is Misty's Dad to keep any guy away from her. I am her real surrogate father. Her father is Sin Cal here on the boards. I think Mel threatened every guy in the party with a neck breaking....lol
You remember any of that?
you got that right :crossx: :crossx:

76ANTHONY
10-31-2006, 10:33 PM
Yes I was. When I saw you I wasn't sure if it was you or not so I asked:
"Who are you on HB?"
You said "I don't post there."
I was like WTF anti-social mofo....lol
You then told me who you were and I introduced myself. I told you it was nice to meet you and then ran off somewhere else.
Don't you remember talking with Mel about Misty. Mel just says he is Misty's Dad to keep any guy away from her. I am her real surrogate father. Her father is Sin Cal here on the boards. I think Mel threatened every guy in the party with a neck breaking....lol
You remember any of that?
dam, i was all proud of myself for remembering everyone i met this time, opps. im suprised i didnt ask about your paradise backyard. sorry bro. i'll remember when i see a pic :)

IN2-IN2MX
10-31-2006, 11:13 PM
It was nice to finally meet you IN2IN2MX.
And it was very nice to meet you too. I was protecting the alcohol when we were finally introduced (in the kitchen). LOL. :p

IN2-IN2MX
10-31-2006, 11:16 PM
Yup, in the pool twice. LOL... She actually got tossed a third time when I kicked her ass out for being a drama queen. :crossx: :crossx:
I know, I kept sayin the whole night I wanted to make sure and get a pic of ALL the ladies. You late comers focked it up. LOL... You AND Pixi. Shit, we could of easily added another 10 girls to that shortly after. :devil: :devil:
Totally missed her getting kicked out. Actually Maria (Mrs Phat Daddy, not my coo-coo friend Maria) and I kinda hid when Captain Underpants got thrown in because we didn't want to be next. :p
We weren't THAT late. It was only like 9:15 pm. But yeah, I kept meaning to take another group shot later after Pixi got there but I kept getting distracted. :rollside:

Wild Horses
11-01-2006, 06:45 AM
I avoid cameras as I am undercover....lol There was one guy wanting to get a pic of me and Karen and I finally gave in and posed for one but normally I like to blend in the background.
Thats new for you Tom, Blending In!! :crossx:

Phat Daddy
11-01-2006, 06:00 PM
:crossx: :rollside: :crossx: :rollside: :crossx: