PDA

View Full Version : Please help me re-design my cat

SCOOTE69
10-31-2006, 05:12 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/15438154c1.jpg
Thats what it looks like now--its a 2003 Eliminator with a Teague 800. The art work is a wrap by Skinz. Its time for something new (and ultimately, its almost time to sell so I want something that would be nice for resale purposes). Im open to anything but do want something different. Any ideas?

Phat Matt
10-31-2006, 05:25 PM
How about Superman?
http://www.newsarama.com/DC/Superman/Kerschl-Superman.jpg
:D

sigepmock
11-01-2006, 06:48 AM
How about Superman?
http://www.newsarama.com/DC/Superman/Kerschl-Superman.jpg
:D
That made me spit my breakfast out my nose :D

Phat Matt
11-01-2006, 09:57 AM
That made me spit my breakfast out my nose :D
I hope it wasn't something like Grape Nuts. :D

Havasu_Dreamin
11-01-2006, 10:06 AM
If you want something timeless and classic, to help with resale, check out Rare Koncepts (http://www.rarekoncepts.com) for some design ideas/help

SoCalHD
11-01-2006, 10:16 AM
I hope it wasn't something like Grape Nuts. :D
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that it was a bacon n' egg Mc'griddle....

sigepmock
11-01-2006, 11:31 AM
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that it was a bacon n' egg Mc'griddle....
Bingo.....and now everything smells like eggs :yuk: :cry:

sigepmock
11-01-2006, 11:33 AM
If you want something timeless and classic, to help with resale, check out Rare Koncepts (http://www.rarekoncepts.com) for some design ideas/help
I really like these guys work.......well all except this one:
http://www.rarekoncepts.com/sitebuilder/images/la_boat_show_framed-600x295.jpg
FUGLY!!!!!! :yuk: :crossx: :crossx: :D
Boooooooooo!!!!!!

MR HARLEY
11-01-2006, 11:51 AM
I really like these guys work.......well all except this one:
http://www.rarekoncepts.com/sitebuilder/images/la_boat_show_framed-600x295.jpg
FUGLY!!!!!! :yuk: :crossx: :crossx: :D
Boooooooooo!!!!!!
Are you bitter that my boat made it into the show and your Wanna-be-$kater splash didnt?
Fugly is the pic in your sig of your non-air entrapping water pusher with a trailor that dosent match. :wink:

sigepmock
11-01-2006, 12:10 PM
Are you bitter that my boat made it into the show and your Wanna-be-$kater splash didnt?
Fugly is the pic in your sig of your non-air entrapping water pusher with a trailor that dosent match. :wink:
I want tribal........no wait ...I want flames.......no wait......I want the DCB swoosh....oh crap I can't decide just mix all three together :crossx: :crossx:
Funny thing is that if you turn our boats over ....they don't look all that different....same middle sponsor training wheel :)

Reaper1
11-01-2006, 12:18 PM
Isn't Spiderman 3 coming out soon? :)
You'll be back in there, no problem.

MR HARLEY
11-01-2006, 01:31 PM
I want tribal........no wait ...I want flames.......no wait......I want the DCB swoosh....oh crap I can't decide just mix all three together :crossx: :crossx:
Funny thing is that if you turn our boats over ....they don't look all that different....same middle sponsor training wheel :)
Funny thing is mine packs air and does what its supposed to do.
What is your hull supposed to do again, besides push water? :p

dicudmore
11-01-2006, 02:20 PM
duh--FLOAT :D

TOBTEK
11-01-2006, 02:40 PM
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??????????? that SINGLE Dodge motor wont push that barge fast enough for the hull to work as designed :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: SORRY I had too :boxed:

TOBTEK
11-01-2006, 02:42 PM
:) BTW: this thread has OFFICIALY been hy-jacked...... SORRY Scott! How are things in Texas? What are you getting after this 25? Wanta F26??

MR HARLEY
11-01-2006, 03:04 PM
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??????????? that SINGLE Dodge motor wont push that barge fast enough for the hull to work as designed :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: SORRY I had too :boxed:
Well look who should up Mr. Im scared to pin the throttles in my hippidy-hop-Specturd...............

TOBTEK
11-01-2006, 03:33 PM
Well look who should up Mr. Im scared to pin the throttles in my hippidy-hop-Specturd...............
WHAT are you talking about Mr 75mph on A GOOD DAY...
Im your huckleberry next weekend if your game. might even take the trailer queen of of storage.

vegas36cat
11-01-2006, 03:37 PM
don't drag the world champion SPECTRE name into this :crossx:

dicudmore
11-01-2006, 03:39 PM
Im your huckleberry next weekend if your game. might even take the trailer queen of of storage.
look us up if ya do...gotta meet ya one of these days

TOBTEK
11-01-2006, 04:19 PM
might drag Andys ugly ass up from Parker for the weekend..... its a STRONG maybe at this point. need to find a dog sitter for that weekend..... may have to hire Mrs RiverRoyal and the childrens :p

MR HARLEY
11-01-2006, 04:28 PM
I got your 75 mph....
I'll race ya and I'll even give you ahead start, thats if you show up. :wink:

sigepmock
11-01-2006, 04:30 PM
might drag Andys ugly ass up from Parker for the weekend..... its a STRONG maybe at this point. need to find a dog sitter for that weekend..... may have to hire Mrs RiverRoyal and the childrens :p
This sounds like trouble......but it might be educational for Mr. Hardlygetsonplane :crossx: We'll be out there this weekend as well. If the weather's nice we might even launch the Queen Mary and go push some water around :)
The thing that's got me thinking is this.....if my non-air entrapping boat is pushing water all the way to 75mpg pretty easy and Mr. Hardly's super cool air entrapping boat is only running the same speed and with more power...... :confused: :crossx: :D
Chris

Phat Matt
11-01-2006, 04:38 PM
This one is ok. :)
http://www.rarekoncepts.com/images/matt_eticket***boat-small.jpg

TOBTEK
11-01-2006, 04:39 PM
I got your 75 mph....
I'll race ya and I'll even give you ahead start, thats if you show up. :wink:
REALLY...... and what are the stakes? from where to where? Did you win the Lotto and shove another motor into that pretty pontoon of yours?
ohhhhhhh I get it now.... you want to do your NORMAL race from CrazyHorse to ThomsonBay THROUGH THE CHANNEL dont you :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :p

MR HARLEY
11-01-2006, 06:02 PM
This sounds like trouble......but it might be educational for Mr. Hardlygetsonplane :crossx: We'll be out there this weekend as well. If the weather's nice we might even launch the Queen Mary and go push some water around :)
The thing that's got me thinking is this.....if my non-air entrapping boat is pushing water all the way to 75mpg pretty easy and Mr. Hardly's super cool air entrapping boat is only running the same speed and with more power...... :confused: :crossx: :D
Chris
You keep thinking that 75 mph. :wink: You dont want to run me. :crossx:
Now on to Tobohomo:
You know just as well as I do your hop, skip and jump of a boat wont even make it off the trailer. You arent gonna show up and neither is Mr. Sideliner (Andy) :)

SCOOTE69
11-01-2006, 08:36 PM
Hey Tob! Im doing great. Boat is still perfect: tops at 115, pulls skiers and no problems so far. (other than all our lakes are essentially dry). Im not sure what Im going to get next. But i do want to freshen this up a bit. Im going to stay away from super heros but want somethng really different from all the paint jobs you see. Great thing about wraps is they are easy to change.
I hope you and everyone else here are doing well (and still fighting over which boats rock/suck I see)

TOBTEK
11-01-2006, 08:40 PM
Now on to Tobohomo:
You know just as well as I do your hop, skip and jump of a boat wont even make it off the trailer. You arent gonna show up and neither is Mr. Sideliner (Andy) :)
you MUST have me confused with someone else...... I dont own a Spectre YET. After all your SMACK your throwing and spewing today, you really dont want me to show next weekend. My little wimpy 26 WAXING your big bad 29 may damage your already delicate ego. OH, please wise one tell us all how that heavy, one motor lacking, non bagged, non infused, old school, over priced, west coast, training tunnel boat..... oh never mind! :rollside: :p

MR HARLEY
11-01-2006, 08:51 PM
you MUST have me confused with someone else...... I dont own a Spectre YET. After all your SMACK your throwing and spewing today, you really dont want me to show next weekend. My little wimpy 26 WAXING your big bad 29 may damage your already delicate ego.
That I've been spewing? Whats wrong Tob, your feelings getting hurt :p ? Might want to check back at who started with who first. :wink:
OH, please wise one tell us all how that heavy, one motor lacking, non bagged, non infused, old school, over priced, west coast, training tunnel boat..... oh never mind! :rollside: :p
How dare you speak that way about Dave's boats. Traitor. :p

TOBTEK
11-01-2006, 09:40 PM
That I've been spewing? Whats wrong Tob, your feelings getting hurt :p ? Might want to check back at who started with who first. :wink:
How dare you speak that way about Dave's boats. Traitor. :p
ya havent seen anything yet.......... just wait to when I jump ships :rollside:

2forcefull
11-07-2006, 06:41 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/15438154c1.jpg
Thats what it looks like now--its a 2003 Eliminator with a Teague 800. The art work is a wrap by Skinz. Its time for something new (and ultimately, its almost time to sell so I want something that would be nice for resale purposes). Im open to anything but do want something different. Any ideas?
how well did the current wrap hold up, I just sold an easter egg boat and my new one is going old school, the wrap idea sounds cool if you go wild you can change it. I get board with custom paint quick, it has to be trendy and you have to change with the trends or you get dated real quick :cool:

2forcefull
11-07-2006, 06:43 AM
did you wax that boat or armoral, seem easy to up keep??? :cool:

andy01
11-07-2006, 07:48 AM
:)
ha ha ha lol what a dick! That is one purdy F29 Hardly has............ :cry:

andy01
11-07-2006, 07:54 AM
Now on to Tobohomo:
Oh I'll be there forsure, I just don't know if Tobohomo is going to show. I dought it, but if he does I will drive circles around all of you homos in his boat while he sits on the boat bitch side and plays with the stereo............... "Oh I don't care that we are running a 100 for the very first time, you have to hear this song in my boat Andy" "oh and slow down, Mr. Harldy is coming up on us at 63 mph" "Okay ToboHomo I was going to slow down anyway, here's Mr. 75 Shadow pushing a wave that would sink a battle ship"

MR HARLEY
11-07-2006, 08:37 AM
Oh I'll be there forsure, I just don't know if Tobohomo is going to show. I dought it, but if he does I will drive circles around all of you homos in his boat while he sits on the boat bitch side and plays with the stereo............... "Oh I don't care that we are running a 100 for the very first time, you have to hear this song in my boat Andy" "oh and slow down, Mr. Harldy is coming up on us at 63 mph" "Okay ToboHomo I was going to slow down anyway, here's Mr. 75 Shadow pushing a wave that would sink a battle ship"
I'm sorry were you saying something Mr. Ship-jumper? You are not allowed to talk that way to the cult members anymore Blacksock-1.
So LOCK IT UP :crossx:

andy01
11-07-2006, 08:48 AM
I'm sorry were you saying something Mr. Ship-jumper? You are not allowed to talk that way to the cult members anymore Blacksock-1.
So LOCK IT UP :crossx:
Refer back to your DCB hand book, I am grandfathered in so I do as I please, no koolaid drinking nut swiinging here. I owned one when you guys were still driving around in your commanders and shockwaves........ now go back to life in the slow lane, for those of you (meaning you Mr.Hardly) that have a F29 sledtoon boat please make sure to stay along the coast line to allow the faster traffic (me) to pass in the center of the lake..... :cry:

sigepmock
11-07-2006, 09:12 AM
Refer back to your DCB hand book, I am grandfathered in so I do as I please, no koolaid drinking nut swiinging here. I owned one when you guys were still driving around in your commanders and shockwaves........ now go back to life in the slow lane, for those of you (meaning you Mr.Hardly) that have a F29 sledtoon boat please make sure to stay along the coast line to allow the faster traffic (me) to pass in the center of the lake..... :cry:
FAG doesn't even have drawings of his boat yet and he thinks he's the fastest guy on the lake..... :yuk: You better watch yourself there ....the Queen Marry is aiming for you :crossx: If I can't catch you.....at least I can run that lowfreeboarddamnnearflatbottom little 26 over at the docks :)
Chris

dicudmore
11-07-2006, 09:30 AM
FAG doesn't even have drawings of his boat yet and he thinks he's the fastest guy on the lake..... :yuk: You better watch yourself there ....the Queen Marry is aiming for you :crossx: If I can't catch you.....at least I can run that lowfreeboarddamnnearflatbottom little 26 over at the docks :)
Chris
I don't care who ya are--thats funny right there :cool:
possible sig line material

dicudmore
11-07-2006, 09:31 AM
also pretty damn funny :cool:

MR HARLEY
11-07-2006, 09:40 AM
Wrong again, this is my first boat old man. Your boats dont even count, you have them rigged by an outside source plus motor...ie, grandfather or not , you still aint got a boat yet so LOCK IT UP, and continue sidelining-it!
You wont be passing anybody anytime soon , plus lets see if your so-called ONE OFF GERNADE of a motor even runs, let alone if the drive holds up. :crossx:

dicudmore
11-07-2006, 09:44 AM
Wrong again, this is my first boat old man. Your boats dont even count, you have them rigged by an outside source plus motor...ie, grandfather or not , you still aint got a boat yet so LOCK IT UP, and continue sidelining-it!
You wont be passing anybody anytime soon , plus lets see if your so-called ONE OFF GERNADE of a motor even runs, let alone if the drive holds up. :crossx:
nice come back--the score may be even right now--almost like the cats and tunnels days of old here lately :D

pm069
11-07-2006, 01:06 PM
nice come back--the score may be even right now--almost like the cats and tunnels days of old here lately :D
Dan ; are you starting shiat again? :cool:

dicudmore
11-07-2006, 01:34 PM
Dan ; are you starting shiat again? :cool:
thats affirmative :cool:

andy01
11-07-2006, 02:00 PM
Chris
Hey butt hole........ Drawings are over rated, I have had one drawing of one boat I built. Otherwise they are done the way I want. I just tell my builder and there it is. M
If you can't catch me? Hell I wil probably be in another zip code by the time you get that Titanic on plane much less catch me at a dock, shit Chris let your wife drive the boat. You drive like a GIRL, at least she's a lady! ya bitch! ha ha sucker!

andy01
11-07-2006, 02:07 PM
Old man? Now what the f are you talking about? I am 57 years old, that ain't old you slow, hardly get on plane, 302 prop shaft hp, more shit going on in the gel then a rodney king lawsut, open cow, walk thru, sled, been passed by more pontoons then Regis has had host, glue sniff'n youngster. If you need the old man to school ya on driving that sled you let me know........
I won't be passing one anytime soon? My bottom is done and my deck is being bagged today, at DCB! Sidelining......
You'll enjoy seeing my 580 hp 70 mph F26 pass your barge.......
If you and Sigashadowsled add both your top speeds up you should get mine....... ha ha ha now call Dave and ask him why you have the second slowest DCB ever built........

andy01
11-07-2006, 02:11 PM
Oh and this is all in fun, don't hate the player hate game...... :)

dicudmore
11-07-2006, 02:19 PM
Old man? Now what the f are you talking about? I am 57 years old, that ain't old you slow, hardly get on plane, 302 prop shaft hp, more shit going on in the gel then a rodney king lawsut, open cow, walk thru, sled, been passed by more pontoons then Regis has had host, glue sniff'n youngster. If you need the old man to school ya on driving that sled you let me know........
I won't be passing one anytime soon? My bottom is done and my deck is being bagged today, at DCB! Sidelining......
If you and Sigashadowsled add both your top speeds up you should get mine....... ha ha ha now call Dave and ask him why you have the second slowest DCB ever built........
2nd slowest??

MR HARLEY
11-07-2006, 02:43 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1132indifferent0020-thumb.gif

Cole Trickle
11-07-2006, 02:54 PM
2nd slowest??
Patricks;) :crossx: :p

dicudmore
11-07-2006, 03:04 PM
what about sandbarjunkies??

Cole Trickle
11-07-2006, 03:50 PM
what about sandbarjunkies??
I don't know what there packing or running MPH wise.

SCOOTE69
11-07-2006, 07:02 PM
how well did the current wrap hold up, I just sold an easter egg boat and my new one is going old school, the wrap idea sounds cool if you go wild you can change it. I get board with custom paint quick, it has to be trendy and you have to change with the trends or you get dated real quick :cool:
It held up perfectly. the only issue was that tore a bit if it rubbed hard against a dock. It wouldnt tear all the way to the hull, just the clear oating would peel away a bit. It actually protects the hull nicely. no washing, fading or other problems at all.

Beer-30
11-07-2006, 07:47 PM
I think it would be a nice, viable alternative to a complete re-gel on an older boat. The pic sure looks nice.

slowinhavasu
11-07-2006, 08:38 PM
OUCH...lol :)

MOBrien
11-09-2006, 11:58 AM
It held up perfectly. the only issue was that tore a bit if it rubbed hard against a dock. It wouldnt tear all the way to the hull, just the clear oating would peel away a bit. It actually protects the hull nicely. no washing, fading or other problems at all.
what kind of costs are associated with wrapping an entire boat?

SCOOTE69
11-15-2006, 10:28 PM
Costs vary just like painting. The design process is typically 2-5k and the wrap is another 2-10k. If you know what you want you can bypass most of the design process. If all you want is flames/stripes/tribal type stuff total cost is only 2-3k.

Magic34
11-16-2006, 12:10 AM
For all of my of graphic design stuff, I use www.kuttingedgegraphics.com. Talk to Robbie, and he has some great prices and does some really good work.