PDA

View Full Version : From the troops in Iraq

RitcheyRch
11-01-2006, 11:19 AM
Didnt take long for the troops over there to hear about Kerry's screw up
These guys would probably hate to have “ if you a soldier you are stupid “ Kerry, as their commander in chief.

SmokinLowriderSS
11-01-2006, 04:51 PM
Gotta love that sense of humor.
Good thing he isn't making any "troop visits". They always (well, maybe not John) try to have lunch or something with 1 or 2, and I think they'd have a tough time finding any willing stooges right about now. Either that or one'd let John know just exactly how much they "appreciate" his concern and interest in them. :mad:

Pheelin Phroggy
11-01-2006, 05:02 PM
I think he should fly into Baghdad and test his theory of soldiers being idiots, as a recently retired Army First Sergeant, I am sure the our fine troops would be glad to let him teach them the basics in mine or a.i.d. detection and disarming on a nice Iraqi street somewhere.

RitcheyRch
11-01-2006, 05:16 PM
Kerry too much of a pu$$y to go to Iraq. I think the troops would have some fun with him if he did go. Might be the only way he can gain some credibility and prove he sorry for his stupid comment.

Pheelin Phroggy
11-01-2006, 06:20 PM
re: Kerry too much of a pu$$y to go to Iraq.
lol, for a Vet, I would of expected more out of him, but then again..... you are correct in your analysis of his courage level, but then again, if it turns out to be political suicide, at least he had the courage to kill himself (or stupidity)

Rexone
11-01-2006, 07:57 PM
they should send him to a visit to Iraq and blow a heat seeking sidewinder up his ass. Oh wait, it might me more attracted to his mouth.

deltaAce
11-01-2006, 08:22 PM
He would get another Purple Heart from friendly fire.

miller19j
11-01-2006, 08:46 PM
The Vehicle in the back is an ASV, My company makes that thing :)

ratso
11-02-2006, 05:16 AM
I think sum of dem gies uesd to post on hotbote... :idea:

FullUp
11-02-2006, 05:57 AM
Do you think he hears a POP when he pulls his head out of his A$$?
As a combat veteran, I want to make it clear to anyone in uniform and to their loved ones: my poorly stated joke at a rally was not about, and never intended to refer to any troop.
...and the people in his home state of Massachusetts keep voting for this puke.

HavasuSelect
11-02-2006, 06:45 AM
I sure am glad he's not our president.

Havasu Luvr
11-02-2006, 07:34 AM
I think he should fly into Baghdad and test his theory of soldiers being idiots, as a recently retired Army First Sergeant, I am sure the our fine troops would be glad to let him teach them the basics in mine or a.i.d. detection and disarming on a nice Iraqi street somewhere.
Yo Frogman, Wooah! ! !, but I must ask you if you're supporting Kerry's statement or not as I am ex EOD (Explosive Ordnance Disposal) and do NOT know what the hell "aid" means. Please refresh my memory as I have been out for quite some years now. I am sure you meant I.E.D. "Improvised Explosive Devise" & the proper technique for R.S.P. "Render Safe Procedure".
Also, "Thank You" & your family for your service.

Havasu Luvr
11-02-2006, 07:39 AM
they should send him to a visit to Iraq and blow a heat seeking sidewinder up his ass. Oh wait, it might me more attracted to his mouth.
I think they shold send him into Iraq, then give him the honor of pulling the charge on the first IED found during his visit. It's a Great honor, especially when you short fuse his arss :mad:

Pheelin Phroggy
11-02-2006, 08:05 AM
hey Havasu Luvr, you are correct, ied (lesson 3: never mix vodka and vicoden, then write a post), and as I was not in EOD, (retired Infantryman) my statement is to imply that our troops may be amused at watching him blow his happy ass up trying to show our troops how smart he is. There is no way in Hell that i would ever consider backing or agreeing with anyone who does not respect the caliber or capabilities of our miltary men and women.

Havasu Luvr
11-02-2006, 08:31 AM
hey Havasu Luvr, you are correct, ied (lesson 3: never mix vodka and vicoden, then write a post), and as I was not in EOD, (retired Infantryman) my statement is to imply that our troops may be amused at watching him blow his happy ass up trying to show our troops how smart he is. There is no way in Hell that i would ever consider backing or agreeing with anyone who does not respect the caliber or capabilities of our miltary men and women.
LOL, Yes, never a good mixure. I agree with you on that. Blees you.

SmokinLowriderSS
11-02-2006, 04:14 PM
Vodka and Vicodin, man oh man, good combo. :p
There's already a "drunk-post" thread somewhere here isn't there?
It's all good Phroggy, and thx for your time and efforts spent. :)

Froggystyle
11-03-2006, 10:17 AM
Yo Frogman, Wooah! ! !,
Whoa now... only one "Frog" at a time in here... ;) I guess this guys is a "Phrog".
Is that French? :D

Pheelin Phroggy
11-10-2006, 03:53 PM
Thats hard, insinuating that I might be french and stuff.. but then again there are probably a few of them phrog ladys that could use a little pheelin, it is actually a combination of languages, most of which occur in as a result of the obvious slur of excessive alcoholic beverage intake and besides anyone can spell it the right way. Well almost everyone..... (I couldn't) haha

Sleek-Jet
11-10-2006, 03:59 PM
The Vehicle in the back is an ASV, My company makes that thing :)
And who are you exactly??? :idea: :crossx: :D