PDA

View Full Version : All right you friggin LF's....I am going to do you a favor here

DILLIGAF
11-01-2006, 11:52 AM
I have access to season tickets to the following games:
11/3 Seattle
11/17 Toronto
11/28 Bucks
Charlotte 11/26
NY 2/13
Portland 2/21
Kings 3/2
Minn 3/18
There are 4 tickets available with parking in lot 7 accross from the Staples Center. The cost is $625 per game for the 4 tickets and parking. If you want to buy them (all 4 per game) let me know and I will see if they are still available. They are great seats and by the Lakers bench. It is at the corner where Dyan Cannon sits and when the Lakers leave the court you can give them all the high fives you want :rolleyes:
Anyhow....no promises but if you PM me and tell me what you want I will try to get them to you. First come first serve and you need to pay me when you order them. I am not a bank :)
The seat locations are:
SEC 117 Row B Seats 6-7
SEC 117 Row C Seats 6-7
BIACHES......lol

BajaMike
11-01-2006, 12:12 PM
11/3 Seattle
11/17 Toronto
11/28 Bucks
Charlotte 11/26
NY 2/13
Portland 2/21
Kings 3/2
Minn 3/18
There are 4 tickets available with parking in lot 7 accross from the Staples Center. The cost is $625 per game for the 4 tickets and parking. If you want to buy them (all 4 per game) let me know and I will see if they are still available. They are great seats and by the Lakers bench. It is at the corner where Dyan Cannon sits and when the Lakers leave the court you can give them all the high fives you want :rolleyes:
Anyhow....no promises but if you PM me and tell me what you want I will try to get them to you. First come first serve and you need to pay me when you order them. I am not a bank :)
The seat locations are:
SEC 117 Row B Seats 6-7
SEC 117 Row C Seats 6-7
BIACHES......lol
Those are great seats Tom, I sat in them one game last year with your brother.
The seats are not only right where the Lakers enter and exit, but they are right where the CHEERLEADERS enter and exit....those girles are very hot....although very TINY little girls!!!:D
:rollside: :rollside: :) :)

Jyruiz
11-01-2006, 12:26 PM
11/3 Seattle
11/17 Toronto
11/28 Bucks
Charlotte 11/26
NY 2/13
Portland 2/21
Kings 3/2
Minn 3/18
The seat locations are:
SEC 117 Row B Seats 6-7
SEC 117 Row C Seats 6-7
BIACHES......lol
I figured you would keep the tickets and go root for all the visiting teams. Guess you have a sour taste in your mouth after last night. :D

dmontzsta
11-01-2006, 01:40 PM
Wish I would have known this last year, I paid $750 for tickets 8 rows back.

Jyruiz
11-01-2006, 02:11 PM
For some reason, I like watching the games on TV better. Of course, I have never sat that close, but I have never sat way up near all the championship banners either. I get offered tickets here at work and go once in a while, might actaully have tickets for the Clippers Saturday game againts the Suns. Oh and if I go, I will be rooting for the Clippers, no hating here. :)

BajaMike
11-01-2006, 04:45 PM
That is because I gave them to him to take you Mike :)
I knew that..... :idea:

HYPNAUTIC
11-02-2006, 03:50 PM
check your pm's

Kilrtoy
11-02-2006, 06:17 PM
WHAT A RIP OFF.
Do you know how many tanks of gas I could buy with that kinda money...
All this to see a bunch of little babies play B-Ball

Kilrtoy
11-02-2006, 06:56 PM
The lakers new starting line up
http://zonezero.com/exposiciones/fotografos/rodriguez/12.jpeg