PDA

View Full Version : all you queer bait cock suckers -

lucky
01-20-2006, 06:56 AM
You know who you are !!
I was feeling better about shiat , until i came on to take a looksy! Only to see that none of you queens could continue with the Homo enuendo's Are ya just lazy or are ya busy working "cranks?" are ya mesuring your "push rods" - tuning your new "blowers" Or just checking your buddies oil ?
Ps i thank you all for the Kind thoughts and prayers ..
With that being said - i want to tell you all to FAG OFF !
Ps Maxi your a pussy

blender over
01-20-2006, 08:10 AM
:idea:

MAXIMUS
01-20-2006, 08:14 AM
What a dick! Try to be "comforting" & then this... :rolleyes: Fukin nob bobbin, back packin, homo fag guy! :notam:

You Te
01-20-2006, 08:51 AM
Fag!

Roland the Fisherman
01-20-2006, 09:17 AM
Anyone else notice you never see UT, Lucky or the two stars of Hump Back Mountain posting at the same time? Kinda makes ya wonder :idea:

Jetboatguru
01-20-2006, 09:33 AM
What did I miss?

Tom Brown
01-20-2006, 09:36 AM
What did I miss?
Nothing. Maxi is just about to sing a show tune.

pixilatedpussy
01-20-2006, 09:51 AM
Hi!!! :220v:

Tom Brown
01-20-2006, 09:54 AM
Hi!!! :220v:
:eek:
I've never been so offended in all my life. :mad:

Jetboatguru
01-20-2006, 10:02 AM
Tom I saw that you recently got married. Congrats sir!!

460 jus getn it
01-20-2006, 10:19 AM
maxie, lucky needs a reach around. please go help him out so he will stop whinning

lucky
01-20-2006, 10:29 AM
maxie, lucky needs a reach around. please go help him out so he will stop winning
common saying for those who run fords :)

pixilatedpussy
01-20-2006, 11:34 AM
:eek:
I've never been so offended in all my life. :mad:
LOL!!!! Bite me!!! :220v: :p

MAXIMUS
01-20-2006, 04:44 PM
maxie, lucky needs a reach around. please go help him out so he will stop whinning
Gotit! :devil:

MAXIMUS
01-20-2006, 04:46 PM
Fag!
Homo... :yuk: Still driving toy boats tube tucker???

Kim Hanson
01-21-2006, 05:17 PM
LOL!!!! Bite me!!! :220v: :p
Can I take Toms place if he says no :p ........( . )( . ).........

lucky
01-23-2006, 07:05 AM
Can I take Toms place if he says no :p ........( . )( . ).........
hey kimmy , is that a straw or fart tube in your avitar ?

olbiezer
01-23-2006, 08:20 AM
lucky wouldnt't give maxi a reach around and it pissed maxi off.........fag.....tant........ ballz,,,,,,

Kim Hanson
01-23-2006, 11:30 AM
That be a straw.........( . )( . )..............fart tubes are for queers :p

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-24-2006, 06:20 PM
thats a straw to suck man juice down with....

Kim Hanson
01-24-2006, 06:40 PM
thats a straw to suck man juice down with....
Don't stop now, or are you choking on something? :p Little troll :p ........( . )( . ).........

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-24-2006, 06:57 PM
Don't stop now, or are you choking on something? :p Little troll :p ........( . )( . ).........
Yup, my lil troll is in your mouth...lil biatch.....

Kim Hanson
01-24-2006, 07:32 PM
Yup, my lil troll is in your mouth...lil biatch.....
I didn't want to stoop, but you called it little and a troll, maybe you have mistaken me for 460 getn it, tell him to cough it up.........( . )( . ).......... :p

You Te
01-24-2006, 10:39 PM
Homo... :yuk: Still driving toy boats tube tucker???
I've got a tube for you big boy.

You Te
01-24-2006, 10:43 PM
Anyone else notice you never see UT, Lucky or the two stars of Hump Back Mountain posting at the same time? Kinda makes ya wonder :idea:
I was thinking the same thing about Roland the Fisherman and Kim Hanson.

MAXIMUS
01-25-2006, 05:51 AM
I've got a tube for you big boy.
Stop it your teasing me! :coffeycup :notam: How are things going? Did your past buisness adventures pan out eventually?

You Te
01-25-2006, 08:50 PM
Stop it your teasing me! :coffeycup :notam: How are things going? Did your past buisness adventures pan out eventually?
Max,
I moved my shop and I'm doing ok. How are you doing?

MAXIMUS
01-26-2006, 08:42 AM
Max,
I moved my shop and I'm doing ok. How are you doing?
Doing great! In the process of buying a house & moving the familia. That is a bit stressful but all is good. Are you still doing R&D on your equipment? <--- This should stimulatethe hecklers... :rolleyes:

Havasu47
01-26-2006, 12:00 PM
Doing great! In the process of buying a house & moving the familia. That is a bit stressful but all is good. Are you still doing R&D on your equipment? <--- This should stimulatethe hecklers... :rolleyes:
How far are you moving?

rrrr
01-26-2006, 12:07 PM
How far are you moving?
Right now his head is moving up and down in 8" strokes but when he's done I'll tell him you asked. :220v: :crossx: :crossx:

MAXIMUS
01-26-2006, 02:21 PM
Right now his head is moving up and down in 8" strokes but when he's done I'll tell him you asked. :220v: :crossx: :crossx:
lol... DICK!
I am moving to never never land where I will never ever be able to afford a focking thing again! :rolleyes:

lucky
01-26-2006, 02:22 PM
lol... DICK!
I am moving to never never land where I will never ever be able to afford a focking thing again! :rolleyes:
I'll buy the rayson , right now , no mottta :cool:

MAXIMUS
01-26-2006, 02:31 PM
I'll buy the rayson , right now , no mottta :cool:
What do you want to pay for it... :rolleyes:

lucky
01-26-2006, 02:35 PM
What do you want to pay for it... :rolleyes:
aww the art of bargining .......... Well its old , you drove it , I have to re name it A game and replace the drivers seat , and take off the cookie pan-- soooooo if your asking I'd like to pay less than you did concidering the work involved :rolleyes: --ps If its for sale I'd really be serious

MAXIMUS
01-26-2006, 02:38 PM
aww the art of bargining .......... Well its old , you drove it , I have to re name it A game and replace the drivers seat , and take off the cookie pan-- soooooo if your asking I'd like to pay less than you did concidering the work involved :rolleyes: --ps If its for sale I'd really be serious
lol... & lol....
I'll tell you what, how about a full reach around & we can call it good... :crossx:

lucky
01-26-2006, 02:40 PM
lol... & lol....
I'll tell you what, how about a full reach around & we can call it good... :crossx:
shit for that score , it take my teeth out :rollside:

Roland the Fisherman
01-26-2006, 02:58 PM
shit for that score , it take my teeth out :rollside:
Hmmmm, :idea: interested in a skeeter with a 150 Johnson. (You would be swapping the smell of wood for the smell of fish).

MAXIMUS
01-26-2006, 04:56 PM
I prefer shiat with inboard hardware not outboard gear... no wut im sayin! :cool:

lilrick
01-26-2006, 07:12 PM
I prefer shiat with inboard hardware not outboard gear... no wut im sayin! :cool:
hehehe!! I know wut you sayin'!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-26-2006, 09:10 PM
Funny how when you refer to a person and cocks you ALWAYS refer to HIM or HE!!!! Why???? Because you are expressing what you do with all you buddies that support gay pride....

You Te
01-26-2006, 10:17 PM
No R&D work on the equipment, no time lately. :cry:

MAXIMUS
01-27-2006, 08:13 AM
No R&D work on the equipment, no time lately. :cry:
Only a closet fag would hang up his strap on... :rolleyes: :)

lucky
01-27-2006, 08:18 AM
he has been to quiet latley..... very fockin interesting lmao

You Te
01-27-2006, 08:39 AM
Don't worry Max, I'm still hanging.

You Te
01-27-2006, 08:41 AM
he has been to quiet latley..... very fockin interesting lmao
I've been locked in the closet.

You Te
01-27-2006, 08:48 AM
FAG

Roland the Fisherman
01-27-2006, 09:15 AM
FAG
Well, arn't you the picture post'n homo this fine morning. Have any that don't have that mans ass in it?.... FAG...(although it does appear to be quite shapely).

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-27-2006, 09:33 AM
(although it does appear to be quite shapely).
Funny how your checking out his size......QUEER!

lucky
01-27-2006, 09:48 AM
Well, arn't you the picture post'n homo this fine morning. Have any that don't have that mans ass in it?.... FAG...(although it does appear to be quite shapely).
speaking of which --- are those sceaming vids of you and the "toney's " still around ?

rrrr
01-27-2006, 10:45 AM
Funny how when you refer to a person and cocks you ALWAYS refer to HIM or HE!!!! Why???? Because you are expressing what you do with all you buddies that support gay pride....
Speaking of gay, whats the deal with that POS boat in your avatar? I guess you get a lil' woodie sticking that gas eatin' noise making worthless pile of shit up in the air like a giant lake cock.
Not surprising you own a boat that squirts, it's your favorite pastime to enjoy high pressure liquid shooting out of a small hole.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-27-2006, 10:56 AM
Speaking of gay, whats the deal with that POS boat in your avatar? I guess you get a lil' woodie sticking that gas eatin' noise making worthless pile of shit up in the air like a giant lake cock.
Not surprising you own a boat that squirts, it's your favorite pastime to enjoy high pressure liquid shooting out of a small hole.
I enjoy the liquid shooting out of my cock when your lil sister sucking on it! Then when Im done with her your mamas begging me for another round but I have to give your girl some because she is such a pro!
As far as my boat is concerned, Its PAID in full and I rigged it myself! Do you even own a boat? If so you probablly pay monthly for it. I guess you dont have the knowledge to build a f*cking swingset so you have someone else to do it for you.....

rrrr
01-27-2006, 11:12 AM
I enjoy the liquid shooting out of my cock when your lil sister sucking on it! Then when Im done with her your mamas begging me for another round but I have to give your girl some because she is such a pro!
As far as my boat is concerned, Its PAID in full and I rigged it myself! Do you even own a boat? If so you probablly pay monthly for it. I guess you dont have the knowledge to build a f*cking swingset so you have someone else to do it for you.....
Oh, that's a really witty comeback. My sister and mama, huh? You must have heard that one from your friends on the short bus taking you to grade school.
Do I own a boat? What a stupid fuc question. Actually I own six, one of them being a completely original 67 Howard v drive with a 427FE. Guess who rebuilt the engine, Einstein? It would make your pathetic lil' jet boat hide in shame if you had the balls to race me.
Ohhhhhh, you rigged it yourself? What's that mean, you installed a bilge pump and a WalMart stereo? Jet boats don't get rigged. All you need to do is install the big gas pedal and the bucket cable. Whoo-hooo! That's some complicated shit.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-27-2006, 11:18 AM
Oh, that's a really witty comeback. My sister and mama, huh? You must have heard that one from your friends on the short bus taking you to grade school.
Do I own a boat? What a stupid fuc question. Actually I own six, one of them being a completely original 67 Howard v drive with a 427FE. Guess who rebuilt the engine, Einstein? It would make your pathetic lil' jet boat hide in shame if you had the balls to race me.
Ohhhhhh, you rigged it yourself? What's that mean, you installed a bilge pump and a WalMart stereo? Jet boats don't get rigged. All you need to do is install the big gas pedal and the bucket cable. Whoo-hooo! That's some complicated shit.
6 boats huh, Im not talking about the models on you dresser bitch! I actually own 2 bitch. So you renuilt the engine huh, i didnt ask if you repainted the block dumbass. I'll run your bitch ass anyday. I dont need to prove to your bitch ass that I rigged my whole boat. Your nothing more than a internet shit talking pussy. FYI, I used to have a howard dumbass.....
For the short bus,I met your girlfriend on it. She was the one that told me to meet her up there. Thats where she found your bitch ass.......

Biglue
01-27-2006, 11:19 AM
nu uhhhh, his boat shoots the biggest rooster tail ever seen. :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-27-2006, 11:29 AM
f*ckin' lue:D

rrrr
01-27-2006, 12:08 PM
bitch!bitch.bitch.bitch.bitch.
I rigged my whole boat.
Your nothing more than a internet shit talking pussy.
Is bitch your new word for the day?
Oh, the WHOLE boat? So you must have wired the little red and green bow light and the stern light too. Impressive. I suppose your POS has one of those nasty looking terminal strips on the back of the engine with rusty stripped head screws, seven different kinds of connectors mashed on the wire with pliers, and a few butt splices here and there where you bullshitted some things together. Got a photo? You can show everyone how not to do something.
Your? I believe you mean "you're", which is a contraction of "you are".
Way to go, ass sucker.

MAXIMUS
01-27-2006, 03:41 PM
Funny how your checking out his size......QUEER!
I'm not sure you are getting the "FULL" picture here??? How often do you look at yourself in the mirror while pulling the neck off of your turkey listening to the village people all the while thinking.... OOOHHHH YAAAAA.... who's your daddy huh little biatch! See what I mean! Not so funny now is it 396 pecker wrecker...

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-27-2006, 04:45 PM
Is bitch your new word for the day?
Oh, the WHOLE boat? So you must have wired the little red and green bow light and the stern light too. Impressive. I suppose your POS has one of those nasty looking terminal strips on the back of the engine with rusty stripped head screws, seven different kinds of connectors mashed on the wire with pliers, and a few butt splices here and there where you bullshitted some things together. Got a photo? You can show everyone how not to do something.
Your? I believe you mean "you're", which is a contraction of "you are".
Way to go, ass sucker.
thats funny, you and MAXIPAD should hook up and lick nuts together. First of all jackass, Nothing is smashed together with pliers! I do own several crimpers di*ksnot. Secondly, you said that "you" rebuilt your motor. I bet you didnt do the wiring,interior,the v-drive, port the heads, carpet,trailer,oh and did I mention the rest of the boat???? So you built a POS ford. What do you want a f*cking medal?????? FYI, I did all the pump work, porting of my heads,etc! Bow light huh, I dont have one d*ckhead.......
Oh and its "YOU ARE" a jackass...

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-27-2006, 04:46 PM
I'm not sure you are getting the "FULL" picture here??? How often do you look at yourself in the mirror while pulling the neck off of your turkey listening to the village people all the while thinking.... OOOHHHH YAAAAA.... who's your daddy huh little biatch! See what I mean! Not so funny now is it 396 pecker wrecker...
Hey assclown, why would you want me to get a mental picture of what you do in your freetime.....F*UCKSTICK

dmontzsta
01-27-2006, 04:47 PM
I bet rrrr's little 427 Ford would have you seeing turnbuckles for a week. 460 said he will be over soon, he is going to stop off to pick up some KY. werd. :) :) :)

lucky
01-27-2006, 04:50 PM
hey Maxi -- rrrr is batting pretty good -- may have to invite him into the majors --- can you pass the poptarts with sprinkles ?

lucky
01-27-2006, 04:52 PM
nu uhhhh, he shoots the biggest rooster in my tail i ever seen. :D
fag

MAXIMUS
01-27-2006, 05:09 PM
hey Maxi -- rrrr is batting pretty good -- may have to invite him into the majors --- can you pass the poptarts with sprinkles ?
Sorry I ate the last one... :rolleyes: How about a fruit roll? :D

Kim Hanson
01-27-2006, 08:00 PM
RRRR, in real life it's one of those bubbly water fountains with a tube stuck up his arse for power :p .......( . )( . ).......he is full of man waste gas

Kim Hanson
01-27-2006, 08:05 PM
6 boats huh, Im not talking about the models on you dresser bitch! I actually own 2 bitch. So you renuilt the engine huh, i didnt ask if you repainted the block dumbass. I'll run your bitch ass anyday. I dont need to prove to your bitch ass that I rigged my whole boat. Your nothing more than a internet shit talking pussy. FYI, I used to have a howard dumbass.....
For the short bus,I met your girlfriend on it. She was the one that told me to meet her up there. Thats where she found your bitch ass.......
For the short bus,I met your girlfriend on it. She was the one that told me to meet her up there.
I knew you rode that thing, with that stupid squirtboat and talking about screwing dead people! You need to talk to Dr. Phil, soonnnnnnnnnnnn........( . )( . )...........

Kim Hanson
01-27-2006, 08:08 PM
Extension of his penis right, its still a slow f uckin boat..smack your dick into his forhead and wake him up, he thinks he has some fast stuff now :p .......( . )( . ).........

Kim Hanson
01-27-2006, 08:18 PM
For the short bus,I met your girlfriend on it.
I knew you rode that one, his lady was just broke down and needed a ride!..........( . )( . )..........

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-27-2006, 08:46 PM
I bet rrrr's little 427 Ford would have you seeing turnbuckles for a week. 460 said he will be over soon, he is going to stop off to pick up some KY. werd. :) :) :)
Ill run you and him don;) No shame in my game bro! Im not boasting about how my boat runs but I will run when challenged! I boat to have a good time! If I was worried about et's and max speed then I would run the circuit, but dont let the kachina fool ya ;) :) :) :rollside:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-27-2006, 08:48 PM
I knew you rode that thing, with that stupid squirtboat and talking about screwing dead people! You need to talk to Dr. Phil, soonnnnnnnnnnnn........( . )( . )...........
Sign me up buddy....

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-27-2006, 08:49 PM
Extension of his penis right, its still a slow f uckin boat..smack your dick into his forhead and wake him up, he thinks he has some fast stuff now :p .......( . )( . ).........
I dont need an extension bro, Im BLACK from the waist down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kim Hanson
01-27-2006, 09:22 PM
I dont need an extension bro, Im BLACK from the waist down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now what does that mean, you have been there and seen it? No more info please , I think I know where the name 396_WAYS_TO_SPIT cums into play........( . )( . )....... :yuk:

lucky
01-30-2006, 07:28 AM
That has nothing to do with it -- when you take viagra you grow an inch or two ... :p

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-30-2006, 10:35 AM
That has nothing to do with it -- when you take viagra you grow an inch or two ... :p
You need girth due to the size in diameter of your a$$.... :p

dmontzsta
01-30-2006, 10:42 AM
You need girth due to the size in diameter of your a$$.... :p
There is no cock that can stretch his ass, he is in to fisting now.

Biglue
01-30-2006, 03:09 PM
So does that mean you have an apple bottom? :crossx:

lucky
01-30-2006, 03:23 PM
There is no cock that can stretch his ass, he is in to fisting now.
maybe not , but there is one slightly bald head thats use to being in da shiat :crossx: lol

dmontzsta
01-30-2006, 04:19 PM
maybe not , but there is one slightly bald head thats use to being in da shiat :crossx: lol
damn, you let some bald guy stick his head in your ass? your sick!