PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Alert!

sangervdrive
11-02-2006, 03:01 PM
Hello everyone, my name is Kevin I am a 22 year old college student. I sold off some goodies and got a little help from my dad to get my second boat, first v drive. Its a 1984 Sanger Runner bottom. I am completely in love with it and can't wait to get it rigged up for next summer. I live in Iowa and can be found cruising pool 11 of the mighty Mississippi in the summer time. Hope to gain some knowledge here and have a good time.
By the way does anyone have a spare neovayne water pump they want to sell?

Rattle Can Lou
11-02-2006, 03:36 PM
Welcme aboard Newbie. Strap in for the ride. I can give ya a few pointers...Don't listen to a guy that goes by the name GURU. Stay away from a guy named Billy B. And for sure dismiss anything Flat Stupid says. Theres a guy named Art or gofastracer or something like that. Hes a pretty smooth dude...if ya need any other help just holler for RCL.

gn7
11-02-2006, 03:53 PM
now that is some truly excellent wisdom and advice.

RUSHIN ROULETTE
11-02-2006, 04:08 PM
Welcome.....

Roaddogg 4040
11-02-2006, 04:52 PM
Here we go!!! Hang on... :)
Steve

Firecracker
11-02-2006, 05:51 PM
Welcome to the land of make believe...
I mean, welcome to ***boat!

Sangerboy
11-02-2006, 06:27 PM
sangervdrive, as has already been demonstrated, approach everyone in here with healthy skepticism, until you're sure. That being said, unlike most of these other guys, I actually own a Sanger runner bottom, that I've spent way more time and money on than I care to recall, getting it to work right. I'd be happy to answer any questions and give ideas to help you avoid the many pitfalls I encountered. Hope you get your project up and running soon.

Jetboatguru
11-02-2006, 07:04 PM
I have owned Sangar Runnerbottoms all my life. Nobody knows about Sangars more than I do. Ifyou needany questions answered pertaining to Sangars let me know!!

Rexone
11-02-2006, 07:10 PM
I have owned Sangar Runnerbottoms all my life. Nobody knows about Sangars more than I do. Ifyou needany questions answered pertaining to Sangars let me know!!
Yeah right. Jetboatguru
You prolly never even been in a flatty. :rolleyes:

Jetboatguru
11-02-2006, 07:16 PM
Yeah right. Jetboatguru
You prolly never even been in a flatty. :rolleyes:
Hey shouldn't you be checking multiple aliases or something? :yuk:

gnRacer98
11-02-2006, 07:21 PM
Hey shouldn't you be checking multiple aliases or something? :yuk:
Yea, what about my parts?

TAF
11-03-2006, 10:19 AM
whats a Sanger ? :p
Whats a Flattie?
What a great topic for a thread..."Dragboat Jeapardy"
We make the statement, everybody else aswers w/ their qu :idea: estion
Sorry, that'd be "***boat Jeopardy" that way we can include more answers / questions than just "Who is known as Hangfin or Jetboatguru"

FlatStupid
11-03-2006, 08:35 PM
Good luck newbie! RCL kiss my A$$!