PDA

View Full Version : hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Blown 472
11-02-2006, 08:08 PM
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article15473.htm

deltaAce
11-02-2006, 08:24 PM
Makes sense to me, we are guarding "The Prize"!

bigq
11-02-2006, 08:43 PM
Hey here is an idea Mr. President :idea: How about alternative fuel and drilling in the USA for the little oil we might need, how about coal, we have tons of that in the USA?
I am not for government getting there hands in much, but they need to jumpstart our infrastructure for an alternative fuel.

Blown 472
11-03-2006, 04:33 AM
Hey here is an idea Mr. President :idea: How about alternative fuel and drilling in the USA for the little oil we might need, how about coal, we have tons of that in the USA?
I am not for government getting there hands in much, but they need to jumpstart our infrastructure for an alternative fuel.
105 octane from corn, works very well and grows back every year, and is made here keeping americans working and supporting OUR economy.

Old Texan
11-03-2006, 06:08 AM
I think Bush's message goes deeper than our nation's oil supply. The US is develpoing alternative fuels such as ethanol and we are actively exploring for oil and gas to become far less dependent on foreign oil and middle east oil in particular.
The message pertains to the radical islamic movement taking control of the middle eastern countries and their oil reserves. This will effect world economy and in turn effect us. Everyone focus' on our oil usage when in reality the effect on other trading partners is the key and will directly effect our markets.
I know Blown and others don't want to hear it, but we really need to assist govenments in the middle east from being overthrown by radial islam led by the Muslim Brotherhood teachings. Jordan for example is working to rid their mosques of radical clerics and they need the US support in the region. Support by regional presense not by being active within Jordan's borders.
The radical islam threat is real and spreading. Look at Europe for example. The general media haven't done their job to highlight this issue and it's time they did. I believe FOX or one of the networks has a special coming up this week dealing with the problem.

bigq
11-04-2006, 07:06 AM
I think Bush's message goes deeper than our nation's oil supply. The US is develpoing alternative fuels such as ethanol and we are actively exploring for oil and gas to become far less dependent on foreign oil and middle east oil in particular.
The message pertains to the radical islamic movement taking control of the middle eastern countries and their oil reserves. This will effect world economy and in turn effect us. Everyone focus' on our oil usage when in reality the effect on other trading partners is the key and will directly effect our markets.
I know Blown and others don't want to hear it, but we really need to assist govenments in the middle east from being overthrown by radial islam led by the Muslim Brotherhood teachings. Jordan for example is working to rid their mosques of radical clerics and they need the US support in the region. Support by regional presense not by being active within Jordan's borders.
The radical islam threat is real and spreading. Look at Europe for example. The general media haven't done their job to highlight this issue and it's time they did. I believe FOX or one of the networks has a special coming up this week dealing with the problem.
So does this mean we need to grow enough corn for the entire world?

Blown 472
11-04-2006, 07:20 AM
So does this mean we need to grow enough corn for the entire world?
Nope, brazil has been on e85 for years and most of europe is switching to it.

Knotbad
11-04-2006, 11:20 AM
Makes sense to me, we are guarding "The Prize"!
And the "prize" is of course Iraq's oil, which bu$h wants. The first thing protected after we took Baghdad was Iraq's Oil Ministry buildings. Then Rumdummy sent troops to protect the oil ports. What he didn't(couldn't) protect were the pipelines, which the insurgents sabotage faster than we can rebuild.
But that's ok because we're building 14 military bases in Iraq, some of which will be close to the oil ports. Allah forbid the Iraqis should have control of their own resources. :rolleyes:

Blown 472
11-04-2006, 11:30 AM
And the "prize" is of course Iraq's oil, which bu$h wants. The first thing protected after we took Baghdad was Iraq's Oil Ministry buildings. Then Rumdummy sent troops to protect the oil ports. What he didn't(couldn't) protect were the pipelines, which the insurgents sabotage faster than we can rebuild.
But that's ok because we're building 14 military bases in Iraq, some of which will be close to the oil ports. Allah forbid the Iraqis should have control of their own resources. :rolleyes:
And they wonder why they hate US? onward christian soilders.

deltaAce
11-04-2006, 11:32 AM
We are not there to rob their oil, we are protecting the people, their region & their resources from terrorists, while they learn to govern & protect themselves. Are you not patriotic enough to believe in your own country's honest intentions?

Knotbad
11-04-2006, 11:56 AM
We are not there to rob their oil, we are protecting the people, their region & their resources from terrorists, while they learn to govern & protect themselves. Are you not patriotic enough to believe in your own country's honest intentions?
I have a bridge over Lake Havasu I want to sell you.

Blown 472
11-04-2006, 12:16 PM
Just like the British did in the 1920's??? :rolleyes:

Steve 1
11-04-2006, 12:43 PM
Bullchit knothead where "Exactly" is Iraqs oil going now ???

Knotbad
11-04-2006, 01:28 PM
Bullchit knothead where "Exactly" is Iraqs oil going now ???
If you know why not tell us? I know where Iraq's oil is NOT going; on the world markets where it could be sold to finance the war, which up to now has come out of OUR pockets.

Steve 1
11-04-2006, 02:44 PM
If you know why not tell us? I know where Iraq's oil is NOT going; on the world markets where it could be sold to finance the war, which up to now has come out of OUR pockets.
Nice try azzhole since YOU are the "know it all" tell the forum this tidbit..
Guys the less one of these brain dead liberal fucc's knows the more they run the mouth.

SmokinLowriderSS
11-04-2006, 02:51 PM
So, just where IS it going. They have been pumping 500,000 barrels per day most of the summer, where is it going? Being stored in one of Saddam's pools in an old palace?
Oh, by the way .... in April, 2006, Iraq netted, ON THE WORLD MARKET, $3 BILLION in revenue from oil sales of aprox 250,000 barrels per day. Since it isn't on the "open market", who is buying it?

Knotbad
11-04-2006, 03:04 PM
I found this while trying to find links to your Iraq oil assertions. I never could find that, so here's this;
Secret US plans for Iraq's oil
By Greg Palast
Reporting for Newsnight
The Bush administration made plans for war and for Iraq's oil before the 9/11 attacks, sparking a policy battle between neo-cons and Big Oil, BBC's Newsnight has revealed.
Falah Aljibury
Iraqi-born Falah Aljibury says US Neo-Conservatives planned to force a coup d'etat in Iraq
Two years ago today - when President George Bush announced US, British and Allied forces would begin to bomb Baghdad - protesters claimed the US had a secret plan for Iraq's oil once Saddam had been conquered.
In fact there were two conflicting plans, setting off a hidden policy war between neo-conservatives at the Pentagon, on one side, versus a combination of "Big Oil" executives and US State Department "pragmatists".
"Big Oil" appears to have won. The latest plan, obtained by Newsnight from the US State Department was, we learned, drafted with the help of American oil industry consultants.
Insiders told Newsnight that planning began "within weeks" of Bush's first taking office in 2001, long before the September 11th attack on the US.
We saw an increase in the bombing of oil facilities and pipelines [in Iraq] built on the premise that privatisation is coming
Mr Falah Aljibury
An Iraqi-born oil industry consultant, Falah Aljibury, says he took part in the secret meetings in California, Washington and the Middle East. He described a State Department plan for a forced coup d'etat.
Mr Aljibury himself told Newsnight that he interviewed potential successors to Saddam Hussein on behalf of the Bush administration.
Secret sell-off plan
The industry-favoured plan was pushed aside by a secret plan, drafted just before the invasion in 2003, which called for the sell-off of all of Iraq's oil fields. The new plan was crafted by neo-conservatives intent on using Iraq's oil to destroy the Opec cartel through massive increases in production above Opec quotas.
Phil Carroll, former CEO of Shell Oil USA
Former Shell Oil USA chief stalled plans to privatise Iraq's oil industry
The sell-off was given the green light in a secret meeting in London headed by Fadhil Chalabi shortly after the US entered Baghdad, according to Robert Ebel.
Mr Ebel, a former Energy and CIA oil analyst, now a fellow at the Center for Strategic and International Studies in Washington, told Newsnight he flew to the London meeting at the request of the State Department.
Mr Aljibury, once Ronald Reagan's "back-channel" to Saddam, claims that plans to sell off Iraq's oil, pushed by the US-installed Governing Council in 2003, helped instigate the insurgency and attacks on US and British occupying forces.
"Insurgents used this, saying, 'Look, you're losing your country, you're losing your resources to a bunch of wealthy billionaires who want to take you over and make your life miserable,'" said Mr Aljibury from his home near San Francisco.
"We saw an increase in the bombing of oil facilities, pipelines, built on the premise that privatisation is coming."
Privatisation blocked by industry
Philip Carroll, the former CEO of Shell Oil USA who took control of Iraq's oil production for the US Government a month after the invasion, stalled the sell-off scheme.
Mr Carroll told us he made it clear to Paul Bremer, the US occupation chief who arrived in Iraq in May 2003, that: "There was to be no privatisation of Iraqi oil resources or facilities while I was involved."
Ms Amy Jaffe
Amy Jaffee says oil companies fear a privatisation would exclude foreign firms
Ariel Cohen, of the neo-conservative Heritage Foundation, told Newsnight that an opportunity had been missed to privatise Iraq's oil fields.
He advocated the plan as a means to help the US defeat Opec, and said America should have gone ahead with what he called a "no-brainer" decision.
Mr Carroll hit back, telling Newsnight, "I would agree with that statement. To privatize would be a no-brainer. It would only be thought about by someone with no brain."
New plans, obtained from the State Department by Newsnight and Harper's Magazine under the US Freedom of Information Act, called for creation of a state-owned oil company favoured by the US oil industry. It was completed in January 2004 under the guidance of Amy Jaffe of the James Baker Institute in Texas.
Formerly US Secretary of State, Baker is now an attorney representing Exxon-Mobil and the Saudi Arabian government.
View segments of Iraq oil plans at www.GregPalast.com
Questioned by Newsnight, Ms Jaffe said the oil industry prefers state control of Iraq's oil over a sell-off because it fears a repeat of Russia's energy privatisation. In the wake of the collapse of the Soviet Union, US oil companies were barred from bidding for the reserves.
Ms Jaffe says US oil companies are not warm to any plan that would undermine Opec and the current high oil price: "I'm not sure that if I'm the chair of an American company, and you put me on a lie detector test, I would say high oil prices are bad for me or my company."
The former Shell oil boss agrees. In Houston, he told Newsnight: "Many neo conservatives are people who have certain ideological beliefs about markets, about democracy, about this, that and the other. International oil companies, without exception, are very pragmatic commercial organizations. They don't have a theology."

Steve 1
11-04-2006, 03:27 PM
I found this while trying to find links to your Iraq oil assertions. I never could find that, so here's this;
Secret US plans for Iraq's oil
By Greg Palast
Reporting for Newsnight
The Bush administration made plans for war and for Iraq's oil before the 9/11 attacks, sparking a policy battle between neo-cons and Big Oil, BBC's Newsnight has revealed.
Falah Aljibury
Iraqi-born Falah Aljibury says US Neo-Conservatives planned to force a coup d'etat in Iraq
Two years ago today - when President George Bush announced US, British and Allied forces would begin to bomb Baghdad - protesters claimed the US had a secret plan for Iraq's oil once Saddam had been conquered.
In fact there were two conflicting plans, setting off a hidden policy war between neo-conservatives at the Pentagon, on one side, versus a combination of "Big Oil" executives and US State Department "pragmatists".
"Big Oil" appears to have won. The latest plan, obtained by Newsnight from the US State Department was, we learned, drafted with the help of American oil industry consultants.
Insiders told Newsnight that planning began "within weeks" of Bush's first taking office in 2001, long before the September 11th attack on the US.
We saw an increase in the bombing of oil facilities and pipelines [in Iraq] built on the premise that privatisation is coming
Mr Falah Aljibury
An Iraqi-born oil industry consultant, Falah Aljibury, says he took part in the secret meetings in California, Washington and the Middle East. He described a State Department plan for a forced coup d'etat.
Mr Aljibury himself told Newsnight that he interviewed potential successors to Saddam Hussein on behalf of the Bush administration.
Secret sell-off plan
The industry-favoured plan was pushed aside by a secret plan, drafted just before the invasion in 2003, which called for the sell-off of all of Iraq's oil fields. The new plan was crafted by neo-conservatives intent on using Iraq's oil to destroy the Opec cartel through massive increases in production above Opec quotas.
Phil Carroll, former CEO of Shell Oil USA
Former Shell Oil USA chief stalled plans to privatise Iraq's oil industry
The sell-off was given the green light in a secret meeting in London headed by Fadhil Chalabi shortly after the US entered Baghdad, according to Robert Ebel.
Mr Ebel, a former Energy and CIA oil analyst, now a fellow at the Center for Strategic and International Studies in Washington, told Newsnight he flew to the London meeting at the request of the State Department.
Mr Aljibury, once Ronald Reagan's "back-channel" to Saddam, claims that plans to sell off Iraq's oil, pushed by the US-installed Governing Council in 2003, helped instigate the insurgency and attacks on US and British occupying forces.
"Insurgents used this, saying, 'Look, you're losing your country, you're losing your resources to a bunch of wealthy billionaires who want to take you over and make your life miserable,'" said Mr Aljibury from his home near San Francisco.
"We saw an increase in the bombing of oil facilities, pipelines, built on the premise that privatisation is coming."
Privatisation blocked by industry
Philip Carroll, the former CEO of Shell Oil USA who took control of Iraq's oil production for the US Government a month after the invasion, stalled the sell-off scheme.
Mr Carroll told us he made it clear to Paul Bremer, the US occupation chief who arrived in Iraq in May 2003, that: "There was to be no privatisation of Iraqi oil resources or facilities while I was involved."
Ms Amy Jaffe
Amy Jaffee says oil companies fear a privatisation would exclude foreign firms
Ariel Cohen, of the neo-conservative Heritage Foundation, told Newsnight that an opportunity had been missed to privatise Iraq's oil fields.
He advocated the plan as a means to help the US defeat Opec, and said America should have gone ahead with what he called a "no-brainer" decision.
Mr Carroll hit back, telling Newsnight, "I would agree with that statement. To privatize would be a no-brainer. It would only be thought about by someone with no brain."
New plans, obtained from the State Department by Newsnight and Harper's Magazine under the US Freedom of Information Act, called for creation of a state-owned oil company favoured by the US oil industry. It was completed in January 2004 under the guidance of Amy Jaffe of the James Baker Institute in Texas.
Formerly US Secretary of State, Baker is now an attorney representing Exxon-Mobil and the Saudi Arabian government.
View segments of Iraq oil plans at www.GregPalast.com
Questioned by Newsnight, Ms Jaffe said the oil industry prefers state control of Iraq's oil over a sell-off because it fears a repeat of Russia's energy privatisation. In the wake of the collapse of the Soviet Union, US oil companies were barred from bidding for the reserves.
Ms Jaffe says US oil companies are not warm to any plan that would undermine Opec and the current high oil price: "I'm not sure that if I'm the chair of an American company, and you put me on a lie detector test, I would say high oil prices are bad for me or my company."
The former Shell oil boss agrees. In Houston, he told Newsnight: "Many neo conservatives are people who have certain ideological beliefs about markets, about democracy, about this, that and the other. International oil companies, without exception, are very pragmatic commercial organizations. They don't have a theology."
Ha Ha H a Ha Ha What a Moron !!!!!!!!!!

Steve 1
11-04-2006, 03:31 PM
Here you go Knot Fag:
http://www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/world/wire/sns-ap-china-iraq-oil,0,7622196.story?coll=sns-ap-world-headlines

Steve 1
11-04-2006, 03:33 PM
http://www.financialexpress.com/fe_full_story.php?content_id=144336

Steve 1
11-04-2006, 03:37 PM
Friggin Loon Yeah Bush has been busy.
http://today.reuters.com/news/articlebusiness.aspx?type=tnBusinessNews&storyID=nL12813644&pageNumber=0&imageid=&cap=&sz=13&WTModLoc=BizArt-C1-ArticlePage2

SmokinLowriderSS
11-04-2006, 04:29 PM
Well knothead, seems you need to "refine" your research techniques a bit more.
Steve discovered China, Japan, Iran.
To those countries, you can add the folowing companies (search up the nationalities at your leisure):
Chevron Corp , ExxonMobil Corp. , ConocoPhillips , Marathon Ashland Petroleum, Vitol North Atlantic, Royal Dutch Shell PLC, BP PLC, Total SA, Repsol YPF, ENI SpA, Cepsa, Indian Oil Corp., and Reliance Petroleum.
By the way, Mr Palasts credibility is heading out the window from this:
Notably, he has claimed to have uncovered evidence that Florida Governor Jeb Bush, Florida Secretary of State Katherine Harris, and Florida Elections Unit Chief Clay Roberts, along with the ChoicePoint corporation, rigged the ballots during the US Presidential Election of 2000 and again in 2004 when, he argued, the problems and machinations from 2000 continued, and that challenger John Kerry actually would have won if not for disproportional "spoilage" of Democratic votes.
He has "uncovered evidence" .... but NOT USED IT!??!?!!?!?! B.S.flag!.
A few more idiot-flags................
Palast has also taken issue with the official story behind the grounding of the Exxon Valdez, claiming that the sobriety of the ValdezÂ’s captain was not an issue in the accident. According to Palast the main cause of the Exxon Valdez accident in 1989 wasn't human error but was, instead due to an Exxon decision to not fix the ship's radar in order to save money. The Raytheon Raycas radar system would not have detected Bligh Reef itself - as radar, unlike sonar, is incapable of detecting objects under the waterline of this ship and is not used for navigation.
Palast asserts that Reliant Energy maintains a file on him, including false data regarding his sex life, which they distribute as propaganda against him

Old Texan
11-04-2006, 08:21 PM
The liberal loon the Knothead reads "religiously" no doubt-
Greg Palast is a New York Times-bestselling author and a journalist for the British Broadcasting Corporation as well as the British newspaper The Observer. His work frequently focuses on corporate malfeasance but has also been known to work with labor unions and consumer advocacy groups. Notably, he has claimed to have uncovered evidence that Florida Governor Jeb Bush, Florida Secretary of State Katherine Harris, and Florida Elections Unit Chief Clay Roberts, along with the ChoicePoint corporation, rigged the ballots during the US Presidential Election of 2000 and again in 2004 when, he argued, the problems and machinations from 2000 continued, and that challenger John Kerry actually would have won if not for disproportional "spoilage" of Democratic votes
Republican / Conservative conspiracies everywhere! Don't we all feel safer with Greg ferreting them out. Probably also moonlights for Mikey Moore getting he real "dirt".

SmokinLowriderSS
11-05-2006, 04:04 PM
You mean ferretting out the real "cheese" with MM? Fromunda cheese, his favorite I expect.

bigq
11-06-2006, 09:52 AM
Knotbad <------http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/happy0188.gif

eliminatedsprinter
11-06-2006, 03:52 PM
Brazil makes it from cane suger. Suger cane is something they have huge amounts of and produces much greater yealds, than the corn we would use does. Even then, it is not always cheaper than gasoline. Brazilian drivers carry calculators so they can figure out what is cheaper to put in their cars (which they don't have near as many of as we do) at any givin time. In short Brazil has a far cheaper and more plentiful supply of it and a far, far lower demand for it than the U.S. would have.
P.S. The smog in Rio and other Brazilian urban centers is far worse than in U.S. cities.

Old Texan
11-07-2006, 05:34 AM
Brazil makes it from cane suger. Suger cane is something they have huge amounts of and produces much greater yealds, than the corn we would use does. Even then, it is not always cheaper than gasoline. Brazilian drivers carry calculators so they can figure out what is cheaper to put in their cars (which they don't have near as many of as we do) at any givin time. In short Brazil has a far cheaper and more plentiful supply of it and a far, far lower demand for it than the U.S. would have.
P.S. The smog in Rio and other Brazilian urban centers is far worse than in U.S. cities.
Check the number of ethanol plants being built throughout the midwest. Ethanol is here to stay. The feedstock ranges from potato peelings to liquor byproduct from papermills. There is a tremendous supply of raw materials available and being used to produce ethanol.

eliminatedsprinter
11-07-2006, 10:11 AM
Check the number of ethanol plants being built throughout the midwest. Ethanol is here to stay. The feedstock ranges from potato peelings to liquor byproduct from papermills. There is a tremendous supply of raw materials available and being used to produce ethanol.
I'm aware of that.
My point is simply, that our situation is different than Brazils'. Brazil took 30 years to get where they are with ethanol and (while it is helpful) it is not the end all be all solution for them or us especially with our much higher demand market. But I am all for its' developement through private interprise.
New drilling, new refineries, ethanol, etc, etc, it all helps and it is all needed. Lets get our government hacks out of the way, so it can get done.

QuickJet
11-07-2006, 02:25 PM
So what's your point here? Do you really think that the Iraqies could protect the oil any better. We left them to protect the pipeline and look what happend. What if we left it ALL up to them to protect? They would have nothing. And get this, they want us to protect it. Without us it gets destroyed and they have nothing.
Are you really as dumb as you make yourself out to be or are you just acting this stupid to make blown look smarter?

AzMandella
11-11-2006, 09:20 PM
You better do little more reasearch there brainiac.Yes Brazil has been one of the countries to try using ethenal.But at this point it's still 50/50 ethanol usage and gasoline.Not mixing it mind you.Now they are using sugar caine to make their ethanol.But they are finding that they cannot regrow cain fast enough to make up for what they use.You have to take into account that it takes twice as much ethanol to produce the same amount as energy as gasoline.In otherwords it takes 2 gal of ethanol to go the same distance as a gallon of gasoline.Mathmaticians have calculated that we would need a corn crop the size of Texas and turn it over 3 times a year to produce enough ethanol to meet the american need for fuel.A pretty hard feat to be done and next to impossible considering you can't grow corn year round.But go ahead and continue to grace us with your brilliance Blown.

Blown 472
11-11-2006, 11:33 PM
You better do little more reasearch there brainiac.Yes Brazil has been one of the countries to try using ethenal.But at this point it's still 50/50 ethanol usage and gasoline.Not mixing it mind you.Now they are using sugar caine to make their ethanol.But they are finding that they cannot regrow cain fast enough to make up for what they use.You have to take into account that it takes twice as much ethanol to produce the same amount as energy as gasoline.In otherwords it takes 2 gal of ethanol to go the same distance as a gallon of gasoline.Mathmaticians have calculated that we would need a corn crop the size of Texas and turn it over 3 times a year to produce enough ethanol to meet the american need for fuel.A pretty hard feat to be done and next to impossible considering you can't grow corn year round.But go ahead and continue to grace us with your brilliance Blown.
Perhaps I could make a big ****ing runon paragraph and not say anything.maybe you should keep sucking on the big oil tip and not try anything different cuz that might make you have to think.how am I doing? should I do one step better and loose thespacingbetweenthewords?
OH yeah, god forbid we put our farmers back to work supporting our economy, you just keep supporting some other countries economy, that is very patrotic of you, USA first??

QuickJet
11-12-2006, 01:17 AM
Perhaps I could make a big ****ing runon paragraph and not say anything.maybe you should keep sucking on the big oil tip and not try anything different cuz that might make you have to think.how am I doing? should I do one step better and loose thespacingbetweenthewords?
OH yeah, god forbid we put our farmers back to work supporting our economy, you just keep supporting some other countries economy, that is very patrotic of you, USA first??
Not condeming your post, but how do you expect America to switch. And just to be clear, I'd much rather put our "oil money" somewhere rather than in the pockets of those who want to kill us. I am also for alternative fuels (as long as you can run 13.5 to 1 motors with it)

Old Texan
11-12-2006, 06:35 AM
Here's your lesson on how to better get along with the class Blown. :cool: Why not mention that ethanol is not intended to completely replace fossil fuels but is too supplement. If we could use ethanol at just 25% we've made great progress.
Jumping off into a rant doesn't get your heard.

SmokinLowriderSS
11-12-2006, 06:50 AM
The pathetically stupid crap of someone with nothing valuable to say, ie, more of the usual from blown.
Ummm blown, one thing buddy-boy, 10 million new farmers isn't worth a damn without TILLABLE DIRT FIELDS TO GROW THE CROP IN.
So, blown, how much tillable acreage in the US is currently just sitting arround, unused?
How much of it is tied up (or will be) in environmentalists protecting some bird, mouse, or grubworm? You must subtract that ammount.
Is it enough to produce enough corn (tripple-cropped) to make that much ethanol?

AzMandella
11-12-2006, 07:00 AM
Don't you just love run-on paragraphs.I never said we didn't need alternative fuel sources.You just tried to compare Brazil to the U.S. by making it look like they had converted to methanol and everything was peachy and why we have not done so.Personaly I think the solution lies with the use of hydrogen and nuclear.But the scared little left wing won't back it.Oh no the so and so fish won't be able go up that river anymore.
Do you have any ideas yourself?Or are you just going to cut and paste somthing from your leftwing commie pinko fag forum.You do a real good job of shooting everyone elses ideas without offering any of your own in rebuttle.conspiracy theory and inuendo is all you have.
I'd love to keep jobs in america.But the high price of doing buisness due to unions is on of the major reasons jobs keep going to mexico and elswhere.
I look foreward to your inteligent response,but am afraid that's not posible.

Blown 472
11-12-2006, 08:07 AM
Not condeming your post, but how do you expect America to switch. And just to be clear, I'd much rather put our "oil money" somewhere rather than in the pockets of those who want to kill us. I am also for alternative fuels (as long as you can run 13.5 to 1 motors with it)
105 octane for 1.94 a gallon, more oxygen then gas.

Blown 472
11-12-2006, 08:07 AM
Don't you just love run-on paragraphs.I never said we didn't need alternative fuel sources.You just tried to compare Brazil to the U.S. by making it look like they had converted to methanol and everything was peachy and why we have not done so.Personaly I think the solution lies with the use of hydrogen and nuclear.But the scared little left wing won't back it.Oh no the so and so fish won't be able go up that river anymore.
Do you have any ideas yourself?Or are you just going to cut and paste somthing from your leftwing commie pinko fag forum.You do a real good job of shooting everyone elses ideas without offering any of your own in rebuttle.conspiracy theory and inuendo is all you have.
I'd love to keep jobs in america.But the high price of doing buisness due to unions is on of the major reasons jobs keep going to mexico and elswhere.
I look foreward to your inteligent response,but am afraid that's not posible.
Sorry not going to happen, dont think I have it in me.

'75 Miller
11-12-2006, 08:11 AM
No room with all that treason in you.

Blown 472
11-12-2006, 08:13 AM
No room with all that treason in you.
Splain to me just how this treason flows from me?

AzMandella
11-12-2006, 08:14 AM
What? To think logically on your own.

Blown 472
11-12-2006, 08:18 AM
What? To think logically on your own.
Nope, cant hurts too much.

'75 Miller
11-12-2006, 08:28 AM
Splain to me just how this treason flows from me?
How it flows? Heavy and continuous. It's in your words, comrade. In your utter contempt for our military and their mission(s). It definitely flows through the repugnant "authors" you quote and rely on to reinforce your pathetically warped opinion of YOUR OWN COUNTRY. I'm not saying we've never been wrong, but it sure seems that to you we've never been right.

Blown 472
11-12-2006, 08:34 AM
How it flows? Heavy and continuous. It's in your words, comrade. In your utter contempt for our military and their mission(s). It definitely flows through the repugnant "authors" you quote and rely on to reinforce your pathetically warped opinion of YOUR OWN COUNTRY. I'm not saying we've never been wrong, but it sure seems that to you we've never been right.
If you would have taken the time to read and not just jump to conclusions you would have seen that I have never said anything about the military, those guys are doing their jobs and have nothing but respect for them. The dipshits that sent them there are another story so please read up a bit before running your pie hole.
And yes I can say stuff about MY country, if I dont like the way it is going I have the right to talk all the shit I want, unlike you who just wants to fit in and be one of the herd I speak my mind. Dont you have some trendy stuff to go buy so you fit in with your peers?

'75 Miller
11-12-2006, 08:48 AM
If you would have taken the time to read and not just jump to conclusions you would have seen that I have never said anything about the military, those guys are doing their jobs and have nothing but respect for them. The dipshits that sent them there are another story so please read up a bit before running your pie hole.
And yes I can say stuff about MY country, if I dont like the way it is going I have the right to talk all the shit I want, unlike you who just wants to fit in and be one of the herd I speak my mind. Dont you have some trendy stuff to go buy so you fit in with your peers?
Onward Christian soldier. That's your idea of respect, huh? That and claiming that they're over there killing thousands of Iraqis. Are you implying that they're killing innocents? I sure think so.
Of course you can talk shit. But there's a difference between talking shit & hoping for failure. Say what you will, but yiu want us to fail in Iraq. That's treason.

Blown 472
11-12-2006, 08:51 AM
Onward Christian soldier. That's your idea of respect, huh? That and claiming that they're over there killing thousands of Iraqis. Are you implying that they're killing innocents? I sure think so.
Of course you can talk shit. But there's a difference between talking shit & hoping for failure. Say what you will, but yiu want us to fail in Iraq. That's treason.
Really now? why are we still in iraq since you are soooo smart?
Where do you get your news and info from?

'75 Miller
11-12-2006, 09:21 AM
Really now? why are we still in iraq since you are soooo smart?
Where do you get your news and info from?
We're still there because our mission isn't finished. And thank God we have a REAL leader who has the stones to ignore the defeatist scum here at home and remain firm in our goals...to leave Iraq only when she can govern and defend herself. Whether you were for or against the war in Iraq the fact still remains that leaving before the above mentioned goals are met would be a huge defeat for America.
I don't want that. Do you Blown?