PDA

View Full Version : Hey JORDYTURD

Kilrtoy
11-03-2006, 12:48 AM
Bring your 115MPH TURD to havasu and lets get it on.
I ain't scareeeeeed and I wont back off the throttles(LIKE DAN) when I walk away from you either.
SHUT UP or walk away and be quite.
I'll be in town
11/18
11/25 wife's B-DAy i'll let her drive and hand you your ass
12/02 INFRONT OF EVERYONE
or you call it
MAN UP OR SHUT UP

Jordy
11-03-2006, 12:51 AM
Sorry, I'm busy those weekends, in Mexico and then again in Newport. Why should I waste my time beating up on your overpriced lake boat that you already admitted was faster???? :notam:

Jordy
11-03-2006, 12:54 AM
Let's see, I found this PM about a week after I bought the boat...
What did you pay for it...
Who asks what someone else paid for a boat unless they think they might have been ripped off??? :idea:

Kilrtoy
11-03-2006, 12:54 AM
Sorry, I'm busy those weekends, in Mexico and then again in Newport. Why should I waste my time beating up on your overpriced lake boat that you already admitted was faster???? :notam:
YOU CALL THE WEEKEND AND I WILL BE THERE
HELL
I will even drive from cali for the day, waste your ass and collect 1K or what ever you can afford and drive back to LA, in the same day and back to work. MID WEEK IF YOU CHOOSE
TRIPLE OR NOTHING
you have 3 days on this bet after that I OWN YOU

Jordy
11-03-2006, 12:58 AM
after that I OWN YOU
You own shit. At least I didnt' have to sell my house to buy my boat, or my 'vette, or my truck... :notam:
I was looking forward to seeing you this weekend, Scuba said you were gonna be up there.... as far as the thread, I already know your boat is faster, but this place is dead and needed some action....
You're a waste of my time on any level. You've got a 26' lake boat. If you chose to put on that thru-transom exhaust, it's up to you. Other than that, you might spend the extra money on the next one and have both sides painted the same like Tobtek's. ;)

Jordy
11-03-2006, 01:01 AM
Oh, and nice title to the thread Kilr'soldeverythingIowntobuyaDCBturd... :notam:

Kilrtoy
11-03-2006, 01:01 AM
You own shit. At least I didnt' have to sell my house to buy my boat, or my 'vette, or my truck... :notam:
You're a waste of my time on any level. You've got a 26' lake boat. If you chose to put on that thru-transom exhaust, it's up to you. Other than that, you might spend the extra money on the next one and have both sides painted the same like Tobtek's. ;)
Sounds like a SCARED BITCH TO ME
YOU IN IT TO WIN IT
or do you want to bow out now.
STEP UP OR SIT THE F*** DOWN
your talk is cheap, your boat cant back it up....

Kilrtoy
11-03-2006, 01:02 AM
Oh, and nice title to the thread Kilr'soldeverythingIowntobuyaDCBturd... :notam:
That is old news, LIKE
2 YEARS AGO
YOU ARE GETTING SLLEEPYYYYYYYYYYYY...NO
GETTING DESPERATE
you in or out

Jordy
11-03-2006, 01:03 AM
Sounds like a SCARED BITCH TO ME
YOU IN IT TO WIN IT
or do you want to bow out now.
STEP UP OR SIT THE F*** DOWN
your talk is cheap, your boat cant back it up....
Allow me to repeat myself, you're a waste of my time Mygurl.
I already know your boat is faster, but this place is dead and needed some action....
:notam: :notam: :notam:

Jordy
11-03-2006, 01:05 AM
That is old news, LIKE
2 YEARS AGO
YOU ARE GETTING SLLEEPYYYYYYYYYYYY...NO
GETTING DESPERATE
you in or out
Old news doesn't make it less true Kindygarden Copper.
What am I desperate for??? To prove that you paid too much for your boat and that's why you were worried what I paid for mine or because of this:
I already know your boat is faster, but this place is dead and needed some action....
Wasting my time. Come up with something new. You're boring me to tears with your channel sitter...

Kilrtoy
11-03-2006, 01:05 AM
DCLB will
KICK YOUR AZZ
If I wanted to play in the ocean , I would have bought a 28 SKATER
which would
KICK YOUR AZZ,
Mr poor man SKATER
man up
YOU HAVE BEEN CALLED OUT

Kilrtoy
11-03-2006, 01:06 AM
Old news doesn't make it less true Kindygarden Copper.
What am I desperate for??? To prove that you paid too much for your boat and that's why you were worried what I paid for mine or because of this:
Wasting my time. Come up with something new. You're boring me to tears with your channel sitter...
SHUT ME UP AND SHOW UP
YOU CALL IT

Jordy
11-03-2006, 01:08 AM
Mr poor man SKATER
man up
YOU HAVE BEEN CALLED OUT
OK Mr. Over Priced Eliminator who sold everything you owned to buy it and obviously have something to prove because of it. You're obviously feeling froggy because you beat up on Dan who's had his boat for a week or so on smooth water. Was that worth the extra $30K+ for your zip ties???
You really need to come up with some new shit Mygurl... boring me to tears... Dave's Channel Boats.... :rolleyes:

Jordy
11-03-2006, 01:11 AM
p.s. If you weren't trying to justify your loud mouthed over priced existance you wouldn't be calling names or handling this in public. I guess it's that DCLB RACING in you. Did you have to pay that extra $180 for a DCLB Racing sticker too. :notam:
Boring.

Kilrtoy
11-03-2006, 01:13 AM
OK Mr. Over Priced Eliminator who sold everything you owned to buy it and obviously have something to prove because of it. You're obviously feeling froggy because you beat up on Dan who's had his boat for a week or so on smooth water. Was that worth the extra $30K+ for your zip ties???
You really need to come up with some new shit Mygurl... boring me to tears... Dave's Channel Boats.... :rolleyes:
Listen TOOTS
Bring that CHEAP ASS RING YOU ARE TRYING TO SELL SINCE YOU GOT REJECTED BY THAT BITCH, ARE YOU SURE IT REALLY IS A DIAMOND, AND THAT TURD, DOLPHIN,POOR MANS SKATER, THAT IM GONNA WHIPS IT ASS AND LETS SEE DEC AT THE PARADE OF LIGHTS
INFRONT OF EVERYONE
CUZ IM IN IT TO WIN IT
AND WHEN IM DONE I WIL OWN YOU THAT TURD AND YOUR ASS ALONG WITH THAT RING

Kilrtoy
11-03-2006, 01:14 AM
p.s. If you weren't trying to justify your loud mouthed over priced existance you wouldn't be calling names or handling this in public. I guess it's that DCLB RACING in you. Did you have to pay that extra $180 for a DCLB Racing sticker too. :notam:
Boring.
YOUR THE ONE GETTING PERSONAL, AND I WIL FINISH IT AND FIRST

Jordy
11-03-2006, 01:16 AM
Listen TOOTS
Bring that CHEAP ASS RING YOU ARE TRYING TO SELL SINCE YOU GOT REJECTED BY THAT BITCH, ARE YOU SURE IT REALLY IS A DIAMOND, AND THAT TURD, DOLPHIN,POOR MANS SKATER, THAT IM GONNA WHIPS IT ASS AND LETS SEE DEC AT THE PARADE OF LIGHTS
You're such a jackass. Why do you feel that you have something to prove??? I don't know what bitch you're talking about, nor what ring. Now why don't you go take some more pics of your wife and post them up so people will like you. Perhaps you can get some pics of the mismatched DCLB in it and go from there. Maybe you can get a few more thousand posts out of it. :notam:

Kilrtoy
11-03-2006, 01:17 AM
COME ON, YOU ARE DIGGING NOW
come backs are getting slow
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/509/2734TEAMQUACKA1.jpg

Jordy
11-03-2006, 01:18 AM
COME ON, YOU ARE DIGGING NOW
come backs are getting slow
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/509/2734TEAMQUACKA1.jpg
Me??? You're at least 2 years deep and swinging off Spammit Karl's lame ass nuts on this one??? :notam:

Kilrtoy
11-03-2006, 01:18 AM
You're such a jackass. Why do you feel that you have something to prove??? I don't know what bitch you're talking about, nor what ring. Now why don't you go take some more pics of your wife and post them up so people will like you. Perhaps you can get some pics of the mismatched DCLB in it and go from there. Maybe you can get a few more thousand posts out of it. :notam:
ouch, YOU STARTED AND NOW YOU CRY WOLF.
call the date girlie man
and lets GET IT ON.....
DONT START, I THOUGHT YOU ALREADY LEARNED
yOU WANT PICS OF THE WIFE TO GET YOU OFF okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Kilrtoy
11-03-2006, 01:20 AM
Me??? You're at least 2 years deep and swinging off Spammit Karl's lame ass nuts on this one??? :notam:
SORRY SPAM IT IS ONLY AT BEST 6 MONTHS OLD, DAMN I GOT YOU ON THE ROPES

Jordy
11-03-2006, 01:22 AM
ouch, YOU STARTED AND NOW YOU CRY WOLF.
Are you really that dumb??? Why don't you look at the title of your name calling thread and figure out who started it. Perhaps hanging up your crossing guard sign and attending some classes might help you out.
Oh, and calling my ex- a bitch just shows how much you have to prove. Not worth my time... Perhaps, next you could post her record Karltoy...
Sorry you got ripped off on your boat. You'll get over it.
You get to be more and more of a dickhead as time goes on here, which really sucks because you used to be a cool guy in person. Now you can just eat a dick.

Kilrtoy
11-03-2006, 01:23 AM
here is your picture YOU REQUESTED
SPECTURDTURTDTURD
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/3661F-Jordy-1.jpg

Jordy
11-03-2006, 01:24 AM
Way to go Karltoy. :notam:

Kilrtoy
11-03-2006, 01:25 AM
Are you really that dumb??? Why don't you look at the title of your name calling thread and figure out who started it. Perhaps hanging up your crossing guard sign and attending some classes might help you out.
Oh, and calling my ex- a bitch just shows how much you have to prove. Not worth my time... Perhaps, next you could post her record Karltoy...
Sorry you got ripped off on your boat. You'll get over it.
You get to be more and more of a dickhead as time goes on here, which really sucks because you used to be a cool guy in person. Now you can just eat a dick.
Im not a little dumb bitch
I dont fall for the ROPE-A DOPE-TURN-IT-AROUND
COME ON
hit like a man or atleast like a little boy

Kilrtoy
11-03-2006, 01:27 AM
And still owns MORE THAN YOU :rolleyes:

Kilrtoy
11-03-2006, 01:28 AM
Way to go Karltoy. :notam:
your like Tyson in the 10th
FADING FASTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Kilrtoy
11-03-2006, 01:30 AM
That is the differance between the QUICK and the DEAD 6 mintues and nothing
Goodnight sweetheart
Sweet dreams, I'll protect you :p

boatsnblondes
11-03-2006, 02:44 AM
I'm sorry, one would tend to think that with a woman like THIS wandering around his house, he'd be doing something other than pissing against the wall with Jordy....this thread is boriing and dumb, and beneath y ou both...knock it off...'nuff said. :cool:
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=19481&stc=1

SoCal_fun
11-03-2006, 05:34 AM
Best thread ever!! (well almost, LOL) :) Better than Kilr vs Lowriver2. :argue:
I had to take Jordy off ignore for a bit.. LOL!! :yuk:

HavasuBarney
11-03-2006, 06:06 AM
Don't mention LowRiver, Kilr will start pissing himself.
:rollside:

Mrs.Killer
11-03-2006, 06:32 AM
I'm sorry, one would tend to think that with a woman like THIS wandering around his house, he'd be doing something other than pissing against the wall with Jordy....this thread is boriing and dumb, and beneath y ou both...knock it off...'nuff said. :cool:
Until you know us, shut up. Im in Havasu, he is not.....DUMBASS

AZKC
11-03-2006, 06:42 AM
... Dave's Channel Boats.... :rolleyes:
That made me chuckle just a little, :)
Not bad for a half hour of sparring :argue: but I'll go, 18-12 Jordy

NOTALENT
11-03-2006, 06:44 AM
What in the hell did I miss here??? Were all in this hobby to have fun, both of you fockers be happy you have a boat right now!!! :cry:

seanv
11-03-2006, 06:46 AM
wow lots of anger and hostilities this morning :rolleyes:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-03-2006, 07:16 AM
LOL! This thread is funny. :argue: :)

76ANTHONY
11-03-2006, 07:19 AM
i got it. im gonna start an internet forum called LOOKWHATIGOTBOAT.COM this way everyone who thinks they have everything in life will realize that someones always got something better, i can have a house section a boat section a wife section a truck and car section...i see from just hot boat alone i'll have at least 100 peeps on there, and it will never be boring, come on who doesnt like ta brag about what they own.......whos in :crossx:

76ANTHONY
11-03-2006, 07:20 AM
hey JORDY you big pussy, i bet my coffee pot makes coffee faster than yours does, im calling you out focker, bring it ya little biatch :crossx:

seanv
11-03-2006, 07:22 AM
i got it. im gonna start an internet forum called LOOKWHATIGOTBOAT.COM this way everyone who thinks they have everything in life will realize that someones always got something better, i can have a house section a boat section a wife section a truck and car section...i see from just hot boat alone i'll have at least 100 peeps on there, and it will never be boring, come on who doesnt like ta brag about what they own.......whos in :crossx:
ohh damn you'll only have one thread on each topic and each will beat out the "sunk the boat" thread.

Mrs.Killer
11-03-2006, 07:24 AM
I bet i pack more heat than you....

76ANTHONY
11-03-2006, 07:27 AM
i dont carry a gun, im too fat and ugly, i just say that cause it gets the girls :D

OutCole'd
11-03-2006, 07:28 AM
I love it. I won't be posting much in there, but I would lurk for sure.

76ANTHONY
11-03-2006, 07:28 AM
and hey i pm'd you the other night and you didnt say hi, whats up with that??? :)

Mrs.Killer
11-03-2006, 07:29 AM
i dont carry a gun, im too fat and ugly, i just say that cause it gets the girls :D
Are you kidding me, girls are that stupid now a days.....

76ANTHONY
11-03-2006, 07:29 AM
I love it. I won't be posting much in there, but I would lurk for sure.
i was thinking about starting a rhino section but they are just a fad so nahhh :crossx:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-03-2006, 07:30 AM
My dad can beat up your dad! :rollside:

76ANTHONY
hey i never said i wanted a smart woman, then id be askin for trouble :crossx:

Mrs.Killer
and hey i pm'd you the other night and you didnt say hi, whats up with that??? :)
what-up 76......

76ANTHONY
11-03-2006, 07:31 AM
My dad can beat up your dad! :rollside:
oh yeah, my mom cooks better than yours, lmao

Tom Brown
11-03-2006, 07:32 AM
Why... yes. Yes they are. :)
Someone should write a book about some of the less factual pickup lines that have successfully picked girls up. Holy cow... :D

disco_charger
I bet i pack more heat than you.... :rolleyes:

76ANTHONY
what-up 76......
nada, im just havin fun, how about you? you doing ok on this beautiful friday? :)

460 jus getn it
11-03-2006, 07:33 AM
Awwwww hahahahahaha, funny shit right here. DAVES CHANNEL BOATS...

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-03-2006, 07:34 AM
oh yeah, my mom cooks better than yours, lmao
Not a chance! Any weekend, anytime! My mom will out cook your mom any day!!!
Bring it 76turd!
LOL! luv ya Scotty! :boxed:

76ANTHONY
11-03-2006, 07:36 AM
Not a chance! Any weekend, anytime! My mom will out cook your mom any day!!!
Bring it 76turd!
LOL! luv ya Scotty! :boxed:
thats it!!!!! my moms got a betty crocker book and she'll beat you mom up with it......oh and my freind can out shoeshop your freind :D
luv you rinda..... :p

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-03-2006, 07:37 AM
thats it!!!!! my moms got a betty crocker book and she'll beat you mom up with it......oh and my freind can out shoeshop your freind :D luv you rinda..... :p
Oh no you didn't!!!!! you just wait till Nan gets here!!! :)

Mrs.Racer277
11-03-2006, 07:38 AM
Wow some interesting reading :rolleyes: :)

Parker Dreamin
11-03-2006, 07:38 AM
Until you know us, shut up. Im in Havasu, he is not.....DUMBASS
I dont know you or your boy.. but you are hot... is that okay ?

76ANTHONY
11-03-2006, 07:40 AM
Oh no you didn't!!!!! you just wait till Nan gets here!!! :)
bring it, any time any weekend any where. im gonna refi my house and buy a shoe store on nans azz............. :crossx:

76ANTHONY
11-03-2006, 07:41 AM
Wow some interesting reading :rolleyes: :)
you calling me out chicky?????huh?????? you want some of this??????i didnt think so :crossx:

LHC30Victory
11-03-2006, 07:42 AM
The first page (and some) were just plain childish (or they are pulling our chain) but the rest are down right funny! Gotta love the way threads are hijacked - in this case for the best!!!!

Mrs.Killer
11-03-2006, 07:42 AM
I dont know you or your boy.. but you are hot... is that okay ?
Of course it is... :rollside:

76ANTHONY
11-03-2006, 07:43 AM
yeah, thats what i thought, this is now my thread suckas :crossx:

Mrs.Racer277
11-03-2006, 07:43 AM
you calling me out chicky?????huh?????? you want some of this??????i didnt think so :crossx:
Good Morning 76. I will get back to you after my coffee. :p Good thing I wore my heels today. HEHEHEHE

spectratoad
11-03-2006, 07:44 AM
The kids must be sleeping in this morning. :argue:

76ANTHONY
11-03-2006, 07:45 AM
Good Morning 76. I will get back to you after my coffee. :p Good thing I wore my heels today. HEHEHEHE
what are you wearing? heels? ahhh yeah, todays gonna be a good day...luv ya dia baby :)

460 jus getn it
11-03-2006, 07:49 AM
20 bucks that the SPECTRE walks on the DCLB.....................................

76ANTHONY
11-03-2006, 07:51 AM
20 bucks that the SPECTRE walks on the DCLB.....................................
oh yeah, i got 20 bucks that says jordy's hair doesnt get messed up in the race..... :crossx:

Parker Dreamin
11-03-2006, 07:52 AM
Of course it is... :rollside:
Now we are talking girl..... no drama, just a good looking mom !!!!!

Do F150's Float?
11-03-2006, 07:53 AM
thats it!!!!! my moms got a betty crocker book and she'll beat you mom up with it......oh and my freind can out shoeshop your freind :D
luv you rinda..... :p
Did somebody say shoes?!?!?!?

Devilman
11-03-2006, 07:54 AM
yeah, thats what i thought, this is now my thread suckas :crossx:
Velocity stacks are fer queers..... :rollside:

76ANTHONY
11-03-2006, 07:55 AM
Did somebody say shoes?!?!?!?
you dont want any of this... im ona rolllll :crossx:

460 jus getn it
11-03-2006, 07:56 AM
oh yeah, i got 20 bucks that says jordy's hair doesnt get messed up in the race..... :crossx:
O yea, 20 that says the race ends up like this one did...........................
http://media.putfile.com/Eliminator-and-DCB-race

76ANTHONY
11-03-2006, 07:56 AM
Velocity stacks are fer queers..... :rollside:
so is sparkley paint:crossx:

Miss Perfect
11-03-2006, 07:58 AM
Oh now that's just hitting below the belt! :crossx:

Do F150's Float?
11-03-2006, 07:59 AM
you dont want any of this... im ona rolllll :crossx:
Don't make me put my ass kicking shoes on!!!!! :mad:

Tom Brown
11-03-2006, 08:00 AM
Would those be patent leather boots with 4" heels? :idea:

76ANTHONY
11-03-2006, 08:00 AM
i'll bring the kiddy pool and the babyoil, its onnnnnnnn :crossx:

76ANTHONY
11-03-2006, 08:01 AM
ya think i went too far???? :crossx:

NOTALENT
11-03-2006, 08:01 AM
Why... yes. Yes they are. :)
Someone should write a book about some of the less factual pickup lines that have successfully picked girls up. Holy cow... :D
I heard Hulk Hogan say one....I tried it this past weekend and it worked....Its not really to bad....and was a smart one too....
How much does a Polar bear way?? Enough to break the ice, Hi my name is (Insert your name here). :p
Made her laugh and it wasnt something to do with me getting some or her body parts so she like it...hehe

Devilman
11-03-2006, 08:02 AM
Then you better go fix yer flames foo. LOL
Thats where 76 spends most of his time anyway, under 460s belt.... :D

Do F150's Float?
11-03-2006, 08:02 AM
Would those be patent leather boots with 4" heels? :idea:
No, i'm not a big fan of boots, I do have patent leather shoes with 4'' heels though, and some pony hair leopard stilettos. :D
i'll bring the kiddy pool and the babyoil, its onnnnnnnn :crossx:
Noooo way am i risking messing up my shoes in baby oil!!! :mad: :D
..... now jello, on the other hand... LOL

76ANTHONY
11-03-2006, 08:03 AM
Then you better go fix yer flames foo. LOL
Thats where 76 spends most of his time anyway, under 460s belt.... :D
listen here globo gym, the only reason im below fo60's belt is thats where the oil leak is on his boat, but its almost fixed so shut it..... :crossx:

76ANTHONY
11-03-2006, 08:06 AM
No, i'm not a big fan of boots, I do have patent leather shoes with 4'' heels though, and some pony hair leopard stilettos. :D
Noooo way am i risking messing up my shoes in baby oil!!! :mad: :D
..... now jello, on the other hand... LOL
lime or watermelon, thats all i have and i cant afford to buy anymore cause im buying a boat :crossx:

460 jus getn it
listen here globo gym, the only reason im below fo60's belt is thats where the oil leak is on his boat, but its almost fixed so shut it..... :crossx:
Dude, please stop. I dont want you any where near me. Now, GET IN THE TRUNK

Miss Perfect
That ain't oil under there :p

460 jus getn it
11-03-2006, 08:07 AM
lime or watermelon, thats all i have and i cant afford to buy anymore cause im buying a boat :crossx:
AND IF THE PAST IS CORRECT. tHIS NEW ONE WILL SIT IN THE GARAGE LIKE THE CURRENT........ :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

76ANTHONY
11-03-2006, 08:07 AM
That ain't oil under there :p
ewwwwwwww, what is it? gearoil???? :crossx:

Devilman
11-03-2006, 08:08 AM
Globo Gym, LMAO.... Almost fixed, whats left, coat it with Jerri Curl? :rollside:

76ANTHONY
11-03-2006, 08:08 AM
AND IF THE PAST IS CORRECT. tHIS NEW ONE WILL SIT IN THE GARAGE LIKE THE CURRENT........ :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
yep, but i'll call your slow azz boat out, mines gonna be better than yours :yuk: :crossx:

76ANTHONY
11-03-2006, 08:09 AM
Globo Gym, LMAO.... Almost fixed, whats left, coat it with Jerri Curl? :rollside:
im gonna do some highlights on his boat for him :crossx:

Richie Rich
11-03-2006, 08:11 AM
I have nothing constructive to add to this thread except that it's good to know that my fine photoshop skills naming Mrs.kilrtoy as one of the hottest women on this site is still getting some post-time...

460 jus getn it
11-03-2006, 08:11 AM
yep, but i'll call your slow azz boat out, mines gonna be better than yours :yuk: :crossx:
Awwwww hahahahahaha, please dont. I wouldnt want to show you up. There ya go, back on track. Boat racing, wait DCB'S dont race well if you count from windsor to the channel. Them muthas are unbeatable....................

76ANTHONY
11-03-2006, 08:13 AM
Awwwww hahahahahaha, please dont. I wouldnt want to show you up. There ya go, back on track. Boat racing, wait DCB'S dont race well if you count from windsor to the channel. Them muthas are unbeatable....................
hell yeah show you up, my trailerqueen is gonna be baddddd azzzzzzz.... :crossx:

BoatFloating
11-03-2006, 08:16 AM
I just have a question? How is Kilr going to race when his boat is in layup? :rollside:

Jyruiz
This thread is funny, I got $20.00 they never race.

Tom Brown
I have nothing constructive to add to this thread except that it's good to know that my fine photoshop skills naming Mrs.kilrtoy as one of the hottest women on this site is still getting some post-time...
Mrs. Killer is beautiful but it's unfortunate the other women in that boat had to be darkened down. That is a boat full of beautiful women and nice people. :cool:

Do F150's Float?
11-03-2006, 08:17 AM
Ok lime it is. Why buy one - Wanna borrow on of ours? they just sit there anyways... not like it would do any different at your house!!! :D :D :D

76ANTHONY
11-03-2006, 08:17 AM
This thread is funny, I got $20.00 they never race.
whattt? are you kidding, come on mannnnnn they have too, it has been written on hb :crossx:

460 jus getn it
11-03-2006, 08:19 AM
hell yeah show you up, my trailerqueen is gonna be baddddd azzzzzzz.... :crossx:
Awwww hahahahahaha, make sure you get your SEA-TOW membership.

Jyruiz
11-03-2006, 08:19 AM
whattt? are you kidding, come on mannnnnn they have too, it has been written on hb :crossx:
I don't think anything writting here can be taken serious. :)

76ANTHONY
11-03-2006, 08:20 AM
Ok lime it is. Why buy one - Wanna borrow on of ours? they just sit there anyways... not like it would do any different at your house!!! :D :D :D
ok im bringing watermelon then and no i dont want your boats to sit over here like mine does :crossx:

460 jus getn it
11-03-2006, 08:20 AM
Thats right, if its said here it has to happen or have happened........................

havaduner
11-03-2006, 08:21 AM
truer words have never been typed before.....

Devilman
What, Water Witch is gonna race too? LMFAO :rollside:

76ANTHONY
woow woow woow, are you insinuating i put my boat in the water, hellllllll nooooooo :crossx:

76ANTHONY
11-03-2006, 08:22 AM
whatttt? ah come on dude i live by the hb forum, are you saying i have nothing to live for??? :crossx:

460 jus getn it
What, Water Witch is gonna race too? LMFAO :rollside:Awwwww shit............................................LM AO

Devilman
im gonna do some highlights on his boat for him :crossx:
So, you into the hairdressing thing too. Next thing ya know, you'll be dancing with a Swiffer. Oh wait a minute.... LOL :cool:

460 jus getn it
11-03-2006, 08:23 AM
woow woow woow, are you insinuating i put my boat in the water, hellllllll nooooooo :crossx:
Thats right, dont get ahead of yourself

Mrs.Killer
11-03-2006, 08:23 AM
You would be surprised.....

Her454
11-03-2006, 08:24 AM
Listen TOOTS
Bring that CHEAP ASS RING YOU ARE TRYING TO SELL SINCE YOU GOT REJECTED BY THAT BITCH,
WOW. Always amazes me how people sink so low as to bring a spouse (or ex in this case) in the mix and insult someone who is totally undeserving.
If that were Jordy calling MrsKiller a BITCH, you'd be crying like a baby and all over that Miguel.
Thats real class. :yuk:

Tom Brown
11-03-2006, 08:24 AM
:eek:

460 jus getn it
11-03-2006, 08:26 AM
WOW. Always amazes me how people sink so low as to bring a spouse (or ex in this case) in the mix and insult someone who is totally undeserving.
If that were Jordy calling MrsKiller a BITCH, you'd be crying like a baby and all over that Miguel.
Right back on track....................................

76ANTHONY
are you jackin my thread???? :p

Jyruiz
whatttt? ah come on dude i live by the hb forum, are you saying i have nothing to live for??? :crossx:
I hope you have something else in your life going on. :)

waterwitch
11-03-2006, 08:27 AM
What, Water Witch is gonna race too? LMFAO :rollside:
WHAT WHAT? How did I get dragged into this? Just cause we are on a
personal level with SeaTow, and we have them on speed dial don't mean
SHIT!
Continue on... nothing to see here!

76ANTHONY
yeah what she said, this stuff is real......like topless loves me :crossx:

Devilman
Very cosmopolitan..... LOL

Mrs.Killer
11-03-2006, 08:28 AM
Read again sweetie, Jordy was getting a little personal too. If Miguel says anything personal, it's all wrong RIGHT????

76ANTHONY
I hope you have something else in your life going on. :)
there is more to life than sitting behind a computer and talkin shiat??????? :crossx:

Her454
are you jackin my thread???? :p
Sorry......... I wasn't thinking. Forgive me.

76ANTHONY
11-03-2006, 08:29 AM
SHIT!
thats it? is that all you got? you need some coffee sista????? :p :crossx:

Jyruiz
11-03-2006, 08:30 AM
Thats too bad.

Devilman
11-03-2006, 08:30 AM
SHIT!
Same way as your boat gets dragged into shore..... It just a normal occurance!http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2812rofl3-thumb.gif http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2812rofl3-thumb.gif http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2812rofl3-thumb.gif

460 jus getn it
11-03-2006, 08:31 AM
thats it? is that all you got? you need some coffee sista????? :p :crossx:
She stayed the fock out of that real fast................................... :rollside:

76ANTHONY
Sorry......... I wasn't thinking. Forgive me.
of course i forgive you...... :crossx:

460 jus getn it
Same way as your boat gets dragged into shore..... It just a normal occurance!http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2812rofl3-thumb.gif http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2812rofl3-thumb.gif http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2812rofl3-thumb.gif
Awwwwww man, dragged was the wrong word to use..............................

Jyruiz
11-03-2006, 08:32 AM
there is more to life than sitting behind a computer and talkin shiat??????? :crossx:
Guess it is easier to be a tough guy on the net. :)

76ANTHONY
11-03-2006, 08:32 AM
She stayed the fock out of that real fast................................... :rollside:
she'll be back, shes licking her wounds :crossx:

76ANTHONY
11-03-2006, 08:33 AM
Guess it is easier to be a tough guy on the net. :)
hell yeah, im a tough guy and my blender will make margaritas faster than yours will :crossx:

460 jus getn it
11-03-2006, 08:34 AM
hell yeah, im a tough guy and my blender will make margaritas faster than yours will :crossx: :D :D :D :D

Jyruiz
hell yeah, im a tough guy and my blender will make margaritas faster than yours will :crossx:
Oh yeah? Well then I am coming over to drink your margaritas. :D

NOTALENT
Time for deletion.

Devilman
Real tough until Miss Perfect comes back afta ya.... LMAO

460 jus getn it
11-03-2006, 08:36 AM
Time for deletion.
No no, its still early............................................. LMAO

Her454
11-03-2006, 08:37 AM
Read again sweetie, Jordy was getting a little personal too. If Miguel says anything personal, it's all wrong RIGHT????
WRONG. I think everyone here knows that if Jordy wanted to respond to Miguel's post and get "personal" in regard to his wife............he could have done it. I saw a post from him referring to posting pics of you that I thought was after Miguels comment but I could be wrong. Not worth my time to go back and look. If that upset you tho, then maybe you shouldn't let him plaster your pic all over the internet. I call it like it like I see it Sweetie and calling his ex a biatch was out of line, period.

Mrs.Killer
11-03-2006, 08:37 AM
No no, its still early............................................. LMAO
Of course it's still early, if we were talking about you, it would be too late..

76ANTHONY
11-03-2006, 08:40 AM
lets get back on track here, my windows on my house open faster than all your do..... :crossx:

Mrs.Killer
11-03-2006, 08:40 AM
WRONG. I think everyone here knows that if Jordy wanted to respond to Miguel's post and get "personal" in regard to his wife............he could have done it. I saw a post from him referring to posting pics of you that I thought was after Miguels comment but I could be wrong. Not worth my time to go back and look. If that upset you tho, then maybe you shouldn't let him plaster your pic all over the internet. I call it like it like I see it Sweetie and calling his ex a biatch was out of line, period.
Oh it's worth your time, keep posting so i can prove a point....you love every ounce of this drama......

Jyruiz
11-03-2006, 08:41 AM
lets get back on track here, my windows on my house open faster than all your do..... :crossx:
I call bull shit, mine are cuz I have no windows.

Devilman
11-03-2006, 08:42 AM
Is that so your doilies don't fade? :D

76ANTHONY
11-03-2006, 08:42 AM
oh yeah, well i have gensu knives..... :crossx:

76ANTHONY
11-03-2006, 08:43 AM
Oh it's worth your time, keep posting so i can prove a point....you love every ounce of this drama......
drama???? what the heck are you talkin about, this is real shiat here......by the way, my stereo's louder than yours is.. :crossx:

Miss Perfect
11-03-2006, 08:44 AM
oh yeah, well i have gensu knives..... :crossx:
10 bucks says my butter knives are sharper than your overpriced gensu knives.

Mrs.Killer
11-03-2006, 08:45 AM
drama???? what the heck are you talkin about, this is real shiat here......by the way, my stereo's louder than yours is.. :crossx:
ok, you win.....Im getting bord

76ANTHONY
11-03-2006, 08:46 AM
has anyone noticed, that the two "HBF" warriors that were battleing it out all night are no longer even responding to this thread ??????? i do believe that these two brave jedi's pulled and sucked all of you in and started another "five-page" worthless "winter-ready" thread about absolutely nothing ...... :cry: brilliant jordy and miggy, i applaude you both, it's defintely something i would've done :skull: keyes
but but but but, i happen to like this thread, and my cars shinnier than yours is :crossx:

Her454
:rolleyes: I have no problem with you Yvonne, just think your husband was wrong and is a bit hypocritical when it comes to that kind of crap, but thats just my 02.
Now, back to the important part. Who's turd is faster? :rolleyes:

Mrs.Killer
has anyone noticed, that the two "HBF" warriors that were battleing it out all night are no longer even responding to this thread ??????? i do believe that these two brave jedi's pulled and sucked all of you in and started another "five-page" worthless "winter-ready" thread about absolutely nothing ...... :cry: brilliant jordy and miggy, i applaude you both, it's defintely something i would've done :skull: keyes
Their probably over it, they got everyones attention though. That was probably the plan......

460 jus getn it
11-03-2006, 08:47 AM
Of course it's still early, if we were talking about you, it would be too late..
Wow, i hate to say it but you made me chuckle. Would have never thought that it would happen

76ANTHONY
11-03-2006, 08:47 AM
10 bucks says my butter knives are sharper than your overpriced gensu knives.
hellllll no, you must not have seen the infomercial :crossx: mine can cut through raw steel..... :crossx:

Mrs.Killer
11-03-2006, 08:48 AM
:rolleyes: I have no problem with you Yvonne, just think your husband was wrong and is a bit hypocritical when it comes to that kind of crap, but thats just my 02.
Your 454 is of course.

Jyruiz
11-03-2006, 08:49 AM
Is that so your doilies don't fade? :D
No, they still fade and blow away, see I have the holes cut out, there is just no glass. :)

76ANTHONY
me me me mines the fastest turd.... :crossx:

hoolign
did it snow in Cali?? :p

76ANTHONY
11-03-2006, 08:50 AM
Their probably over it, they got everyones attention though. That was probably the plan......
dont get bored yet, its just gettin fun. wanna race lawnmowers??? :crossx:

Jyruiz
11-03-2006, 08:50 AM
me me me mines the fastest turd.... :crossx:
I think we know you are the fastest turd around here.:D :)

76ANTHONY
11-03-2006, 08:51 AM
did it snow in Cali?? :p
hey biatch wanna race tv's????? :crossx:

460 jus getn it
11-03-2006, 08:51 AM
Come on dude, dont hate on his ranger............................................ .

76ANTHONY
11-03-2006, 08:52 AM
dam skippy i am, im one slippery pos :crossx:

Devilman
11-03-2006, 08:53 AM
dont get bored yet, its just gettin fun. wanna race lawnmowers??? :crossx:
Aw man why you gotta play that card? :rollside:

Jyruiz
11-03-2006, 08:53 AM
dam skippy i am, im one slippery pos :crossx:
LMAO! :)

76ANTHONY
11-03-2006, 08:54 AM
Come on dude, dont hate on his ranger............................................ .
oh i see now its the ranger, what, im not a full sized man cause i dont have a full sized truck, focker :crossx: could be worse i could be a mod on isl :crossx:

76ANTHONY
11-03-2006, 08:55 AM
Aw man why you gotta play that card? :rollside:
oh shiat i forgot, someone might take that wrong, wanna race can openers??? :crossx:

hoolign
11-03-2006, 08:59 AM
hey biatch wanna race tv's????? :crossx:
I have a better idea..lets race anything that that doesnt have a payment! :crossx:

Devilman
11-03-2006, 09:01 AM
oh shiat i forgot, someone might take that wrong, wanna race can openers??? :crossx:
There you go again, why you gotta be talkin about kitchen help? LOL :rolleyes: :rollside:

76ANTHONY
11-03-2006, 09:02 AM
I have a better idea..lets race anything that that doesnt have a payment! :crossx:
ummmmm let me get back to you on that one...i think i just paid my last 69.99 payment on my rotisserie :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

76ANTHONY
11-03-2006, 09:03 AM
There you go again, why you gotta be talkin about kitchen help? LOL :rolleyes: :rollside:
ok you wanna race fax machines???? :crossx:

jdogginla
11-03-2006, 09:05 AM
Since this thread has been hi-jacked........can we see some more pics of Mrs Kilr and the other ladies?

Ziggy
11-03-2006, 09:06 AM
I'm willing to bet my boat is slower than either of them.........:D
And I was wondering if they do race on the river against the flow if they would be able to get lift and fly? :p
I also want to reference her454 sigline to this thread. ;)

Devilman
11-03-2006, 09:06 AM
I ain't no high roller, sorry. You'll have line 'em up with one of the big ballers if your gonna bring out the fax machine. :crossx: :rolleyes: :rollside:

Her454
11-03-2006, 09:07 AM
And I was wondering if they do race on the river against the flow if they would be able to get lift and fly? :p
Jane, you ignorant Slut? ROTFLMAO! I like that too Ziggy.................... :rollside:

hoolign
11-03-2006, 09:07 AM
katofle mit da bratwurst! :p

76ANTHONY
11-03-2006, 09:08 AM
thats it, now we have come to the end of the ride, ziggy's here :crossx:

racecar.hotshoe
we do....
http://home1.gte.net/res7v7j3/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/.pond/pcphoto2.jpg.w300h196.jpg

hoolign
Who the hell uses fax machines anymore?? :rolleyes:

Dave C
11-03-2006, 09:10 AM
I don't know why it took so many pages...
RD SUX!

76ANTHONY
11-03-2006, 09:11 AM
I ain't no high roller, sorry. You'll have line 'em up with one of the big ballers if your gonna bring out the fax machine. :crossx: :rolleyes: :rollside:
yeah i thimnk i may have went too far with that one, but we can race empty beer cans... :crossx:

76ANTHONY
11-03-2006, 09:11 AM
Who the hell uses fax machines anymore?? :rolleyes:
ummm me, cause im poor..... :crossx:

Ziggy
11-03-2006, 09:13 AM
Jane, you ignorant Slut? ROTFLMAO! I like that too Ziggy.................... :rollside:
LOL.....
Me Tarzan, you Jane :boxed:

Ziggy
katofle mit da bratwurst! :p
Ja Wohl :)

Debbolas
I don't know why it took so many pages...
RD SUX!
Does Hot Boat have a magazine? :D

Her454
11-03-2006, 09:14 AM
LOL.....
Me Tarzan, you Jane :boxed:
LOL Have a great weekend Zig. :)

76ANTHONY
11-03-2006, 09:15 AM
Does Hot Boat have a magazine? :D
the question is, do they have t-shirts??? :crossx:

hoolign
11-03-2006, 09:19 AM
Theres no way the plane will ever fly...er wait a sec....what argument is this??? :argue:

76ANTHONY
11-03-2006, 09:21 AM
Theres no way the plane will ever fly...er wait a sec....what argument is this??? :argue:
wrong thread the boat will never come outta the lake :crossx: its fricken sunk... :idea:

racecar.hotshoe
11-03-2006, 09:22 AM
wrong thread the boat will never come outta the lake :crossx: its fricken sunk... :idea:
Thats funny.. :p

HOOTER SLED-
11-03-2006, 09:26 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! And the Winter storm rooooollls in. It's only Fall. :rollside: Wait, is this thread serious?? LOL... Shit, I'll race any mofo here.............................................. ................................
.....and lose. LOL... :crossx: :crossx: Bet I can be the fastest one to the ice chest for a beer though. :crossx: :crossx:

hoolign
11-03-2006, 09:27 AM
but it will start to float if you drag it fast enough??

Jyruiz
11-03-2006, 09:28 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! And the Winter storm rooooollls in. It's only Fall. :rollside: Wait, is this thread serious?? LOL... Shit, I'll race any mofo here.............................................. ................................
.....and lose. LOL... :crossx: :crossx: Bet I can be the fastest one to the ice chest for a beer though. :crossx: :crossx:
But who is going to be the fastest to pass out under the bushes? :) :crossx: :)

76ANTHONY
11-03-2006, 09:29 AM
ahh shiat, who let there kid in here?????and biatch no one beets me to the ice chest..... :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

76ANTHONY
11-03-2006, 09:29 AM
but it will start to float if you drag it fast enough??
better ask waterwitch for her tow rope :crossx:

76ANTHONY
11-03-2006, 09:31 AM
fricken diddy, whata wuss :crossx:

Devilman
11-03-2006, 09:37 AM
ahh shiat, who let there kid in here?????and biatch no one beets me to the ice chest..... :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
Thats right, 76 loves him some wine coolers. LMFAO

HOOTER SLED-
11-03-2006, 09:38 AM
Diddy's got me on that one. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

76ANTHONY
11-03-2006, 09:40 AM
fock it, i'll drink wine coolers thunderbird, fricken ripple, mad dog, dont hate cause im a classy dude..... :crossx:

HOOTER SLED-
Bitch you got a focked up knee. Your gimp ass will just be runnin in circles. LOL :crossx: :crossx:

Devilman
fricken diddy, whata wuss :crossx:
What did you say the other day? "SpongeDiddyRalphPants" http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2812rofl3.gif http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2812rofl3.gif http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2812rofl3.gif

HOOTER SLED-
11-03-2006, 09:42 AM
HAHAHA. Believe it or not.....I think he had those at my party on SAturday for Shortcake to drink. LOL...that damn old ass retro 80's Bartles and James drinkin mofo. :crossx:

HOOTER SLED-
11-03-2006, 09:43 AM
What did you say the other day? "SpongeDiddyRalphPants" http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2812rofl3.gif http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2812rofl3.gif http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2812rofl3.gif
No, it was SpongeDavePukiePants. LOL

76ANTHONY
11-03-2006, 09:44 AM
Bitch you got a focked up knee. Your gimp ass will just be runnin in circles. LOL :crossx: :crossx:
thats right, around the ice chest biatchhhhhh......... :crossx:

Devilman
11-03-2006, 09:45 AM
HAHAHA. Believe it or not.....I think he had those at my party on SAturday for Shortcake to drink. LOL...that damn old ass retro 80's Bartles and James drinkin mofo. :crossx:
You mean he played 'em off on Shortcake? All the pics I seen, 76 was drinkin outta cup so nobody would know what he was drinkin. Frikkin 76, sippin some Zima.... :rollside:

76ANTHONY
11-03-2006, 09:45 AM
biatch you saw me bring in budlight in a case, thats it, im broke, but my coffee cup holds more coffee than yours :crossx:

76ANTHONY
11-03-2006, 09:46 AM
You mean he played 'em off on Shortcake? All the pics I seen, 76 was drinkin outta cup so nobody would know what he was drinkin. Frikkin 76, sippin some Zima.... :rollside:
shhhh it was koolaid, but i dont want fo ta know.... :crossx:

Mrs.Racer277
11-03-2006, 09:49 AM
we do....
http://home1.gte.net/res7v7j3/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/.pond/pcphoto2.jpg.w300h196.jpg
Is that Problem Child TAH???

460 jus getn it
11-03-2006, 09:49 AM
Aint that about a bitch. He always claims to drink BUDLIGHT..................
Something tells me he had a flask with MD 20/20 in his pocket...............

dicudmore
11-03-2006, 09:50 AM
right on kids--this was some funny shit to read first thing in the morning :cool:

Devilman
11-03-2006, 09:50 AM
shhhh it was koolaid, but i dont want fo ta know.... :crossx:
Betta keep that to ya dam self. You know what they say about Koolaid 'round these parts.... :rollside:

76ANTHONY
11-03-2006, 09:51 AM
Aint that about a bitch. He always claims to drink BUDLIGHT..................
Something tells me he had a flask with MD 20/20 in his pocket...............
hey dont hate me cause im drinkin milk and in a couple years i'll beat yo azz.... :crossx:

Jyruiz
right on kids--this was some funny shit to read first thing in the morning :cool:
Whats that I read about you loosing to Miguels DCB?

racecar.hotshoe
Is that Problem Child TAH???
Yep it my buddys hotrod.. :crossx:

76ANTHONY
11-03-2006, 09:53 AM
Betta keep that to ya dam self. You know what they say about Koolaid 'round these parts.... :rollside:
it makes your lips red????? :crossx:

Mrs.Racer277
11-03-2006, 09:54 AM
Yep it my buddys hotrod.. :crossx:
The boat hubby helps on races against them. Are you going to Phoenix?
I think your boat is slower. HEHEHE J/K :)

Biglue
11-03-2006, 09:55 AM
You fockers lost???????

76ANTHONY
11-03-2006, 09:55 AM
hey, why you bringing boats into this thread, jacker?? :crossx:

dicudmore
11-03-2006, 09:57 AM
Whats that I read about you loosing to Miguels DCB?
:rolleyes: shiat happens.
In the other thread I was man enough to say congrats you won :cool:

racecar.hotshoe
11-03-2006, 09:57 AM
I dont know yet,My son loves to wax it when we go. :p
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1917boat3.jpg

Jyruiz
11-03-2006, 09:58 AM
:rolleyes: shiat happens.
In the other thread I was man enough to say congrats you won :cool:
Don't matter, I still want a ride in that awesome boat you have. :)

Mrs.Racer277
11-03-2006, 09:59 AM
I dont know yet,My son loves to wax it when we go. :p
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1917boat3.jpg
Send him over he can wax John's. LOL
Wasn'tit last year they sent thru the fence??

Her454
Will you be there Dia?

Devilman
it makes your lips red????? :crossx:
Easy there 76junkie.... LOL

Mrs.Racer277
11-03-2006, 10:01 AM
Will you be there Dia?
No, Sean will be. I will be in Havi getting ready for my party.

76ANTHONY
11-03-2006, 10:01 AM
Easy there 76junkie.... LOL
ohhhh now you did it, you best watch yourself there sparkles, dont make me open a can a whoopazz, that im still making payments on :crossx:

76ANTHONY
11-03-2006, 10:02 AM
puttin up a stripper pole huh? :crossx:

dicudmore
11-03-2006, 10:04 AM
Don't matter, I still want a ride in that awesome boat you have. :)
anytime Juan--I run year round, and Catalina soon

Mrs.Racer277
11-03-2006, 10:06 AM
puttin up a stripper pole huh? :crossx:
Show up and find out. :)

76ANTHONY
11-03-2006, 10:06 AM
anytime Juan--I run year round, and Catalina soon
how many channel hours you got on that boat? :crossx:

76ANTHONY
11-03-2006, 10:08 AM
i cant, i'll be on here being an internet tough guy...... :crossx:

76ANTHONY
11-03-2006, 10:09 AM
What the hell are all you yahoos doin over here with these clowns?
Get yer butts back home, lunch is about ready :p
uppin my post count and talking about serious issues :crossx:

racecar.hotshoe
11-03-2006, 10:09 AM
Is someone having a party..I didnt know :rolleyes: :D

Charley
11-03-2006, 10:10 AM
HAHA, I was waiting for this day to happen....I give miguel credit for stepping up to the plate to address Jordy and his mouth.... don't get me wrong, Jordy can be funny as $hit and most of the time I really like the guy but I have heard enough DCLB shit to last a lifetime...:D
Jordy just think instead of talkin $hit on DCB... remember this...buying a DCB is like putting Marble or travertine in your house instead of ceramic....Some of us justify what DCB brings to the table in quality and resale, and we pay the price to have our perception of quality.... that might not be your perception of a good investment, but maybe stop hating and appreciate the floor for what it is...someone esles floor, would you walk into someones house and talk shit on the floor? LMAO
PS Spectres porpoise like pigs as long as DCB's are overpriced! :D :D

AltarGirl
11-03-2006, 10:12 AM
Oh my! :)

76ANTHONY
11-03-2006, 10:13 AM
HAHA, I was waiting for this day to happen....I give miguel credit for stepping up to the plate to address Jordy and his mouth.... don't get me wrong, Jordy can be funny as $hit and most of the time I really like the guy but I have heard enough DCLB shit to last a lifetime...:D
Jordy just think instead of talkin $hit on DCB... remember this...buying a DCB is like putting Marble or travertine in your house instead of ceramic....Some of us justify what DCB brings to the table in quality and resale, and we pay the price to have our perception of quality.... that might not be your perception of a good investment, but maybe stop hating and appreciate the floor for what it is...someone esles floor, would you walk into someones house and talk shit on the floor? LMAO
PS Spectres porpoise like pigs as long as DCB's are overpriced! :D :D
so your saying that my bayliner is what? laminate? what if i like wood floors, or concrete? oh man now i wanna redo my floors :crossx:

dicudmore
11-03-2006, 10:14 AM
how many channel hours you got on that boat? :crossx:
I dunno?? 9 hours on the motors in 2 weekends and 200+ gallons of fuel but there's been some channel time as well.

Jyruiz
Just wondering, what brought this pissing contest up, was there mods made on somebodies boat? Hmmmmmmmm.

76ANTHONY
Oh my! :)
hey little miss blueswedeshoes, dont you have work ta do??? :crossx:

AltarGirl
11-03-2006, 10:16 AM
hey little miss blueswedeshoes, dont you have work ta do??? :crossx:
I'm doing it :rollside:

76ANTHONY
11-03-2006, 10:16 AM
I dunno?? 9 hours on the motors in 2 weekends and 200+ gallons of fuel but there's been some channel time as well.
well if my calculations are correct, you use your boat for boating, huh. hows that workin for ya? :)

76ANTHONY
11-03-2006, 10:17 AM
I'm doing it :rollside:
wanna race???? :crossx:

dicudmore
Just wondering, what brought this pissing contest up, was there mods made on somebodies boat? Hmmmmmmmm.
based on the time of day the thread started--me thinks there was drinking involved, or boredom :wink:

dicudmore
well if my calculations are correct, you use your boat for boating, huh. hows that workin for ya? :)
havin' fun so far--but the DISCOVER card is sure taking a beating :220v:

Mrs.Racer277
Is someone having a party..I didnt know :rolleyes: :D
Check your PM's :)

Mrs.Racer277
11-03-2006, 10:18 AM
i cant, i'll be on here being an internet tough guy...... :crossx:
Chicken :p

AltarGirl
11-03-2006, 10:18 AM
wanna race???? :crossx:
No, I wouldn't want to embarrass you in front of everyone CHUMP!!! :p :p :p

76ANTHONY
11-03-2006, 10:19 AM
based on the time of day the thread started--me thinks there was drinking involved, or boredom :wink:
yeah? im thinkin the same thing. im just glad it didnt go past two pages or so :crossx:

76ANTHONY
11-03-2006, 10:20 AM
No, I wouldn't want to embarrass you in front of everyone CHUMP!!! :p :p :p
i meant you wanna race weedeaters?????? :crossx:

Charley
11-03-2006, 10:21 AM
so your saying that my bayliner is what? laminate? what if i like wood floors, or concrete? oh man now i wanna redo my floors :crossx:
HAHAHA...no way man, if you like your floors cool ;) it's all about what ya want in life.... seeing the river this past summer I almost wanna go out on weekdays only....which means i wish I had a Mach22 with a 300 or a hallet Vector with an 800 teague in it....I change floors alot I guess :D

AltarGirl
i meant you wanna race weedeaters?????? :crossx:
Sure, if you think you're up to it Dad :)

76ANTHONY
Chicken :p
hey im no chicken, im a dam internet toughguy dammit, now how am i gonna be tough when im not on the internet, sheeesh :rolleyes: :crossx:

Jyruiz
11-03-2006, 10:22 AM
Well, drinking is good, but I wish I had time to be bored. :)