PDA

View Full Version : Who's in the Transportation business?

Blown Spectra
01-20-2006, 10:56 AM
Just wanted to see if anyone here is in the Trucking transports business. Got a friend thats making the move into the Transport business as an Owner Operator and he needs some help with brokers. he will have a TEMP CONTROLLED UNIT and will haul produce, meat, ect...... any help would be nice.
Thanks,
Eric

riverbound
01-20-2006, 10:58 AM
Nevermind...wrong kind of transporting.... :D

Blown Spectra
01-20-2006, 11:01 AM
Nevermind...wrong kind of transporting.... :D
Why what Kind ya in.....??? :)

lucky
01-20-2006, 11:08 AM
Just wanted to see if anyone here is in the Trucking transports business. Got a friend thats making the move into the Transport business as an Owner Operator and he needs some help with brokers. he will have a TEMP CONTROLLED UNIT and will haul produce, meat, ect...... any help would be nice.
Thanks,
Eric
osterkampgrp.com
I have a nice lil deal going on from Torrance/compton to Tracy with a preloaded/tarped return loaded on our trailers and our tie down - 1.60 a mile year round unlimited freight -- We are even hauling for some on these boards
(thanks Chris Mock ) He can check out our sight and or call me at 800 232 4547 Chris or Dan @(707) 489 2041 Recruiting
Or he can lease on to us with thousand dollar sighn on bonus , We supply trailer and insurance ( except bob tail / comp ) We can help you with what ever you may need to get going .
If he decides to go this route - he will need two years experience / less than 3 points - no dui- no felonies - no exsisting w/c claims . and pass a vech. inspect . Please have him call us - hell i can even give YOU a Referal bonus !!!

Blown Spectra
01-20-2006, 11:28 AM
He'll call you today!!!
Thanks
Eric

lucky
01-20-2006, 11:37 AM
He'll call you today!!!
Thanks
Eric
sweet , whats his name , and also pm me your addy - should he get hired on / or huals as a sub - i'll throw down some mulla !

ELIMINAT THIS
01-20-2006, 11:39 AM
osterkampgrp.com
I have a nice lil deal going on from Torrance/compton to Tracy with a preloaded/tarped return loaded on our trailers and are tie down - 1.60 a mile year round unlimited freight -- We are even hauling for some on these boards
(thanks Chris Mock ) He can check out our sight and or call me at 800 232 4547 Chris or Dan @(707) 489 2041 Recruiting
Or he can lease on to us with thousand dollar sighn on bonus , We supply trailer and insurance ( except bob tail / comp ) We can help you with what ever you may need to get going .
If he decides to go this route - he will need two years experience / less than 3 points - no dui- no felonies - no exsisting w/c claims . and pass a vech. inspect . Please have him call us - hell i can even give YOU a Referal bonus !!!
That is a real nice package ($1.60),If I ever get sick of having employees I will have to hit you up.

Blown Spectra
01-20-2006, 11:53 AM
sweet , whats his name , and also pm me your addy - should he get hired on / or huals as a sub - i'll throw down some mulla !
His name is Mike.
No worries bud.... anytime.
Eric