PDA

View Full Version : Buying a Rhino in Pheonix, Same Rhino as Cali?

ParkerRat
11-03-2006, 03:45 PM
I am buying a new Rhino in Pheonix but I liv in Cali. Anybody know if it is it going to be the same vehicle I would be getting if I bought it in California? Any speciial smog requirements or anything? Do I have to pay the extra sales tax when I register it in Cali?

riverracerx
11-03-2006, 03:46 PM
Yes
No
Yes
I think

djunkie
11-03-2006, 03:48 PM
Yes
No
Yes
I think
Sounds pretty close to me. :rollside:

Cole Trickle
11-03-2006, 03:51 PM
The Rhino's bought from out of state are faster;)
The ones imported from Oregon are damm near impossible to beat:D :crossx:
Ask Sigepmock :p :crossx:

djunkie
11-03-2006, 03:59 PM
The Rhino's bought from out of state are faster;)
The ones imported from Oregon are damm near impossible to beat:D :crossx:
Ask Sigepmock :p :crossx:
Did you eat an extra bowl of BULL SHIT for breakfast again?
Oh and by the way Parker rat, make sure you get the 660 and not the 450.

ParkerRat
11-03-2006, 04:02 PM
thanks for the advice, I'm getting the 2006 SE 660

Cole Trickle
11-03-2006, 04:05 PM
Did you eat an extra bowl of BULL SHIT for breakfast again?
Oh and by the way Parker rat, make sure you get the 660 and not the 450.
Naw...Lunch;) :rollside:
My Rhino is fierce and slick like the wind....You will feel it's wrath on the 11th :crossx: :220v: :p

djunkie
11-03-2006, 04:08 PM
Naw...Lunch;) :rollside:
My Rhino is fierce and slick like the wind....You will feel it's wrath on the 11th :crossx: :220v: :p
Its wrath of stench.
Dropped the rings off for powdercoat today. Now to find new bolts for them.

Cole Trickle
11-03-2006, 04:16 PM
Its wrath of stench.
Dropped the rings off for powdercoat today. Now to find new bolts for them.
I thought the bolts were black?
Don't tell me your adding polished bolts to that non blinged out Rhino;)

riverroyal
11-03-2006, 04:32 PM
I am buying a new Rhino in Pheonix but I liv in Cali. Anybody know if it is it going to be the same vehicle I would be getting if I bought it in California? Any speciial smog requirements or anything? Do I have to pay the extra sales tax when I register it in Cali?
If its bought out of state and you go to the DMV in cal,you will be paying sales tax on the amount of the rhino to register it here.I went through this with mine.A complete PAIN IN THE ASS.I hope you are saving alot of money in parker to make it worth the fuel driving to get it plus the registration here

djunkie
11-03-2006, 04:34 PM
I thought the bolts were black?
Don't tell me your adding polished bolts to that non blinged out Rhino;)
No. Actually I'm looking for the yellowish/green grade 8 looking bolts.

riverroyal
11-03-2006, 04:34 PM
drive over here buy mine!!Make you a great deal with a even better receipt for the DMV :rollside:

Cole Trickle
11-03-2006, 04:36 PM
No. Actually I'm looking for the yellowish/green grade 8 looking bolts.
I just threw up in my mouth! :yuk: :cry: :p

djunkie
11-03-2006, 04:40 PM
I just threw up in my mouth! :yuk: :cry: :p
Would you rather I got the gold plated ones you fag?
Look at these wheels once more and you'll see the look I want. Geez.......... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
http://www.socalfab.com/lannin1.jpg

Cole Trickle
11-03-2006, 04:42 PM
Would you rather I got the gold plated ones you fag?
Look at these wheels once more and you'll see the look I want. Geez.......... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
http://www.socalfab.com/lannin1.jpg
gay

djunkie
11-03-2006, 04:42 PM
gay
Hater!!!! Lets see your pussy shiney ones.

Cole Trickle
11-03-2006, 04:48 PM
Hater!!!! Lets see your pussy shiney ones.
I already Kryloned them;)
I will take some pics once the legminders show. :rollside: :p

djunkie
11-03-2006, 04:52 PM
I already Kryloned them;)
I will take some pics once the legminders show. :rollside: :p
Tuesday. :rolleyes: :crossx: :crossx:

Cole Trickle
11-03-2006, 04:56 PM
Tuesday. :rolleyes: :crossx: :crossx:
Not there today..... Just called my house :cry: :rollside:

robertm
11-03-2006, 05:43 PM
time for a long travel kit.

Boatcop
11-03-2006, 06:10 PM
NO!
They are not the same one.
See, one is in Phoenix and the other is in California. There's no way they could be the same one. It's this time/space continuum thing, you know.

little rowe boat
11-03-2006, 07:02 PM
NO!
They are not the same one.
See, one is in Phoenix and the other is in California. There's no way they could be the same one. It's this time/space continuum thing, you know.
I always new SOME cops have a sense of humor.

2Driver
11-03-2006, 09:09 PM
I am buying a new Rhino in Pheonix but I liv in Cali.
The ones in Cali are usually purchased through home equity loans. Other than that they are the same :D :D
You should just buy Riverroyals so we can stop getting his constant spam injections :rollside: :) :rollside:

ParkerRat
11-04-2006, 08:51 AM
Thanks for the help everyone, I am looking at a new 2006 660 Blue Special edition in pheonix for $10,200 out the door. This included the AZ sales tax of 6.60%. If I have to pay the cali sales tax on top of that it may not be as good of a deal. I will have to check into it a bit more first. I wonder if I can use my cali. resale license and get it in az without paying the sales tax? then I just have to cover the cali tax. anybody have any experience in this area?

riverroyal
11-04-2006, 09:43 AM
The ones in Cali are usually purchased through home equity loans. Other than that they are the same :D :D
You should just buy Riverroyals so we can stop getting his constant spam injections :rollside: :) :rollside:
I need to sell it,im about to just give it away.Its winter on here,nothing else to do

Todd969
11-04-2006, 09:46 AM
Thanks for the help everyone, I am looking at a new 2006 660 Blue Special edition in pheonix for $10,200 out the door. This included the AZ sales tax of 6.60%. If I have to pay the cali sales tax on top of that it may not be as good of a deal. I will have to check into it a bit more first. I wonder if I can use my cali. resale license and get it in az without paying the sales tax? then I just have to cover the cali tax. anybody have any experience in this area?
Why don't you just regs in AZ?

ParkerRat
11-04-2006, 09:46 AM
Riverroyals looks bad ass, just a bit rich for my blood.

ParkerRat
11-04-2006, 09:48 AM
Why don't you just regs in AZ?
I was thinking about registering in Az and then switching to Ca later. It just sounds like it might be a bit of a hassle. Might be the way to go though.

riverroyal
11-04-2006, 09:48 AM
or gonna do some stuff to it?

2Driver
11-04-2006, 09:53 AM
There is (maybe was) a 2006 SE new for $9600 OTD plus tax at Jagged extreme in Phoenix. Iwas just there this week. Also red 07 for 9900

2Driver
11-04-2006, 10:00 AM
I need to sell it,im about to just give it away.Its winter on here,nothing else to do
Oh sure, hold me up for a pocket drain 2 months ago and now its on sale after I had to go to Oklahoma to get mine and start Mods from scratch.
Seriously, you may try sticking it in the Arizona cycle trader. A lot of people still just read the hard copy. I am telling you Rhino's are going as fast as you can get them here. Ones that are customized new can't stay in stock at the mod shops. Everyone I called on was long gone.
Last time I saw you rig on ATV trader it was listed as a Raptor? Let me know if I can help - fag :D

riverroyal
11-04-2006, 10:04 AM
Oh sure, hold me up for a pocket drain 2 months ago and now its on sale after I had to go to Oklahoma to get mine and start Mods from scratch.
Seriously, you may try sticking it in the Arizona cycle trader. A lot of people still just read the hard copy. I am telling you Rhino's are going as fast as you can get them here. Ones that are customized new can't stay in stock at the mod shops. Everyone I called on was long gone.
Last time I saw you rig on ATV trader it was listed as a Raptor? Let me know if I can help - fag :D
the online trader site sucks,there is no rhino listing and you cant type in rhino,Ive called them,it was fixed and I got a free week.Im just tired of dealing with people,Ive had some insulting offers,here at my house,its just a pain in the ass dealing with idiots.I may trade in the warrior so I dont deal with people

02HoWaRd26
11-04-2006, 12:36 PM
Just get a shipping doc, or a bill of Lading is what they refer to them as then you pay no sales tax in AZ only CA...

ParkerRat
11-04-2006, 03:45 PM
I talked to a high level DMV rep at AAA and they said I would only have to pay the difference between the Cali. and AZ sales tax when I register it in Cali. As long as that is true I should be ok.

riverroyal
11-04-2006, 05:05 PM
never registered anywhere,it came from minnesota.When I went to get it registered,with the title they asked for the bill of sale,which I never had,4 rhinos were on one bill.After getting a bill of sale from the dealership,I then went back to the DMV and the charged me sales tax on the entire amount of my one rhino,it was a expensive day.If you get yours done then I may have been screwed.

phebus
11-04-2006, 05:10 PM
never registered anywhere,it came from minnesota.When I went to get it registered,with the title they asked for the bill of sale,which I never had,4 rhinos were on one bill.After getting a bill of sale from the dealership,I then went back to the DMV and the charged me sales tax on the entire amount of my one rhino,it was a expensive day.If you get yours done then I may have been screwed.
If I was you, I'd sell that thing :rollside:

squirt'nmyload
11-04-2006, 05:13 PM
he has a rhino for sale?? http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/00000036.gif http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/biggrin2.gif

riverroyal
11-04-2006, 05:13 PM
YOU should be buying it,you and the wife would love it around there,plus Id like to see someone I know get it.You can drive it to mudshark

riverroyal
11-04-2006, 05:17 PM
he has a rhino for sale?? http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/00000036.gif http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/biggrin2.gif
your here also.It will all be sold soon,then what am I gonna do here???Watch everyone piss eachother off all winter,this place is like high school now

squirt'nmyload
11-04-2006, 05:18 PM
your here also.It will all be sold soon,then what am I gonna do here???Watch everyone piss eachother off all winter,this place is like high school now
rotflmfao