View Full Version : Lakers Fans --->

dmontzsta
11-03-2006, 04:43 PM
"It's on tonight"
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2648802
I hope they win, 3-0!!!

Jyruiz
11-03-2006, 04:50 PM
Hope he doesn't try to do too much and just let the game come to him.

dmontzsta
11-03-2006, 04:57 PM
Hope he doesn't try to do too much and just let the game come to him.
True. I just hope they win...that is all that matters. :) If they can win tonight and then pull one out Sunday night, that would be a VERY nice start.

AirtimeLavey
11-03-2006, 06:05 PM
Unless they let down, it should be a "W" tonight & Sun. :rollside:
Go Lake Show. :rollside:

dmontzsta
11-03-2006, 08:54 PM
The Lakers are NO JOKE! They can only play better too! Still missing Mihm and Brown, but its all good. :)

totenhosen
11-03-2006, 08:56 PM
Clippers sux, that is all

dmontzsta
11-03-2006, 10:20 PM
Three words to describe this team.
"DEEP"
This team is deep all the way down to the 15th man.
"HEART"
They do not quit and WANT to win.
"UNSELFISHNESS"
They play smart ball and get the open shot.
Kobe is still not at 100% but I like the style. He is looking for his teammates but still being offensive and making the D think twice.
3-0
K. Bryant - 23 Points, 6 Assists, 4 Rebounds. (29 Minutes)
S. Parker - 11 Points, 1 Assist, 3 Rebounds. (27 Minutes)
L. Walton - 20 Points, 5 Assists, 8 Rebounds. (27 Minutes)
L. Odom - 28 Points, 6 Assists, 4 Rebounds. (33 Minutes)
A. Bynum - 9 Points, 8 Rebounds, 3 Blocks. (23 Minutes)
M. Evans - 2 Points, 2 Rebounds. (9 Minutes)
V. Radmanovic - 6 Points, 2 Assists, 1 Rebound. (9 Minutes)
J. Farmar - 2 Points, 1 Assist, 2 Rebounds. (9 Minutes)
R. Turiaf - 13 Points, 3 Blocks, 7 Rebounds. (6 Minutes)
B. Cook - 4 Points, 2 Rebounds, 1 Assist. (7 Minutes)
S. Williams and S. Vujacic did not play.
They are still missing K. Brown and C. Mihm too...DEEEP!

OutCole'd
11-03-2006, 10:25 PM
Thay all are playing great! This is going to be a fun season.
I can watch Turiaf play all night long, that guy is just having a great time.

Jyruiz
11-03-2006, 10:26 PM
You could tell Kobe's legs were not 100%, he was also rusty with 5 TO's. LO is looking real good, hope he keeps it up and RT is a mad man, that guy brings it. Luke is also looking real good. I hope they don't get conplacent. I think they might loose there next game at Seattle though, hopefully not

dmontzsta
11-03-2006, 10:30 PM
I think they might loose there next game at Seattle though, hopefully not
I have a bad feeling about that too. OR, they could come out harder all hyped up over tonights win, you just never know...that is what makes the NBA great.
:)

Jyruiz
11-03-2006, 10:37 PM
they are going to lose games fellas, it's an 82 game season and we're on game # 3 .... don't get all "tackleberry" on me (i like that one) ...... just that they are playing like a "TEAM" is a plus from the last 3 years .... we'll be alright, just don't get all freaked out if they go on a losing "streak" ; cause it happens to every team, hang with them, it'll be a fun season to watch :) keyes (laker assistant coach)
Lol, yes I agree, but I dislike it when they loose to a lesser team, so those loses hurt more.

dmontzsta
11-03-2006, 10:41 PM
they are going to lose games fellas, it's an 82 game season and we're on game # 3 .... don't get all "tackleberry" on me (i like that one) ...... just that they are playing like a "TEAM" is a plus from the last 3 years .... we'll be alright, just don't get all freaked out if they go on a losing "streak" ; cause it happens to every team, hang with them, it'll be a fun season to watch :) keyes (laker assistant coach)
Definitely, it would just be nice to see them go 5-0 or 6-0, then lose. :) Just a nice little push to start the season out right. You know? :)
I also totally agree with jyruiz! :D I do not want to see small loses like last year, losing to weaker teams by 1 or 2 points always hurts in the end.

AirtimeLavey
11-03-2006, 11:45 PM
Three words to describe this team.
"DEEP"
This team is deep all the way down to the 15th man.
"HEART"
They do not quit and WANT to win.
"UNSELFISHNESS"
They play smart ball and get the open shot.
Kobe is still not at 100% but I like the style. He is looking for his teammates but still being offensive and making the D think twice.
3-0
S. Williams and S. Vujacic did not play.
They are still missing K. Brown and C. Mihm too...DEEEP!
Shiat don't say that or you'll have #1 CF saying you ain't got no credibility...lol. :rolleyes: I guess I need to post stats w/my opinions, too.
It's early, but it's good times watching the Lakers, again! Kobe's definitely going to need some time to get his legs under him. I hope he has a full recovery. :rollside:
Good coaching is going to help prevent those play down, let down games, hopefully. I think after tonight, they'll handle Seattle on Sun. Just gotta stay on Allen and Lewis. :rollside: :cool:
Btw, thanks for the LA logo, Dmontzsta.

dmontzsta
11-04-2006, 12:34 AM
Btw, thanks for the LA logo, Dmontzsta.
No problem! It is good to enjoy these games and be able to talk about it with FANS! Their numbers are impressive and all through pre-season and so far during the regular season as well.

Hardly Satisfied
11-04-2006, 03:00 AM
3 in a row

Beer Factor
11-04-2006, 08:00 AM
nice start 3-0 Things are looking good for the Lakeshow.

dmontzsta
11-04-2006, 08:18 AM
You get credibility when you post "PROPER" stats. Come on Don, the Lakers are playing well enough you don't need to be posting shit like this:
When the proper stats are here:
K. Bryant - 23 Points, 6 Assists, 4 Rebounds. (41 Minutes)
S. Parker - 11 Points, 1 Assist, 3 Rebounds. (33 Minutes)
L. Walton - 20 Points, 5 Assists, 8 Rebounds. (33 Minutes)
L. Odom - 28 Points, 6 Assists, 4 Rebounds. (41 Minutes)
V. Radmanovic - 6 Points, 2 Assists, 1 Rebound. (14 Minutes)
J. Farmar - 2 Points, 1 Assist, 2 Rebounds. (14 Minutes)
R. Turiaf - 13 Points, 3 Blocks, 7 Rebounds. 15 Minutes
The only reason I looked at it was because it seemed like every Laker was almost a point a minute scorer last night. Just pointing out the obvious you friggin' bonehead.....lol
Weird, I pulled all those stats straight from here...http://www.nba.com/games/20061103/SEALAL/boxscore.html?nav=scoreboardhome of course it was about 5 minutes after the game ended, so maybe it was not up to date.

dmontzsta
11-04-2006, 08:36 AM
I was just reading an article about the win last night, this made me laugh my ass off...
"Ronny Turiaf is a cross between Dennis Rodman and a Laker Girl". LOL :)

a catered life
11-04-2006, 11:30 AM
I was just reading an article about the win last night, this made me laugh my ass off...
"Ronny Turiaf is a cross between Dennis Rodman and a Laker Girl". LOL :)
yea right if i had a girl friend that played like he did last night i guess i would be the one taking tonight
CAN YOU DIG IT

dmontzsta
11-04-2006, 12:42 PM
yea right if i had a girl friend that played like he did last night i guess i would be the one taking tonight
CAN YOU DIG IT
I totally agree with it though, but I think it is great. When he is on the bench, he is jumping out of his chair cheering on his team, it is a good thing. :)

AirtimeLavey
11-04-2006, 02:19 PM
[QUOTE=DILLIGAF]You get credibility when you post "PROPER" stats.
Stats are the most simplistic way to analize a team, but since I play regulary, and have been a long time fan, I can tell you that there are intangibles that are very important to the success of a team, that never show up in any stats sheet.
In the end, it's all about the "w's", but what fun would it be if that's all we talked about. Besides, at this point in the season, I'm certain that' not all you want to compare... :rollside: :cool:
I don't hear anyone saying Laker will be champs, we're just saying at 3-0, they're off to a great start. It's a long season, and it's the most promising this team's looked in a long time. :rollside:

AirtimeLavey
11-04-2006, 02:33 PM
No problem! It is good to enjoy these games and be able to talk about it with FANS! Their numbers are impressive and all through pre-season and so far during the regular season as well.
Yep. It's not a fluke, their numbers are solid, because they're playing solid. :rollside: